5 hours ago, Karzee said:

This may be a stupid question, but; I want to take the vore magic perk, and the requirements are "20, 20". my pred level is at 20, but i can't get it. do i need a prey level of 20 as well?

Yes, you need the appropriate level in both pred and prey skills to get the magic perks.

4 hours ago, Username69420666 said:

how do I do that? I can open the application and all but I have no idea what to do with the sliders

By sliders, do you mean the ones specifically for the Devourment meshes? You don't need to worry about those; just build the meshes using your normal preset.

14 hours ago, InternIsla said:

Also, dialogue was removed from the mod a little while ago. Any vore dialogue you see should be from an add-on, not Devourment itself.

Strange. DevourmentDialog.pex is in the file, are you sure the [Vore] prompt in conversation isn't supposed to be there?

A wayward error report from Vortex managed to oust RaceMenu as the culprit of the crash. It was horrifically out of date.

However, I still have the same problem of it not showing up in the MCM, Now, all the spells work, but I can't open anything in MCM and I still need to manually give myself the spells. I'm trying to figure out what would be causing this but I genuinely have no idea - SOMETHING has clearly been done wrong on my end but I've got no clue what it is. I can even open the skill trees with commands.

40 minutes ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

Strange. DevourmentDialog.pex is in the file, are you sure the [Vore] prompt in conversation isn't supposed to be there?

Going back through the changelogs, what I said wasn't completely accurate: 'Stranger' and 'Special Room' dialogue was removed. 'Stranger' dialogue would be what you're interested in, though: going up to an NPC you don't have a relationship with and asking to swallow them.

While I can't tell you for certain what all is in that PEX file, my guess would be that it provides basic dialogue options for friends/companions, and a framework for dialogue add-ons to attach to.

48 minutes ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

However, I still have the same problem of it not showing up in the MCM, Now, all the spells work, but I can't open anything in MCM and I still need to manually give myself the spells. I'm trying to figure out what would be causing this but I genuinely have no idea - SOMETHING has clearly been done wrong on my end but I've got no clue what it is. I can even open the skill trees with commands.

Now that is strange. The MCM is part of SkyUI, and the only dependency that has is SKSE. My first thought would be that there's something wrong with your SKSE installation, but if that were the case, I don't think anything else would work, either. You could try reinstalling SKSE and/or SkyUI and see if that helps, though.

oh, also worth noting: in certain hard to reproduce occasions, a defecated item (in this case, a stormcloak cuirass off of Fort Amol's corpses) can deal over 20,000 damage to the predator. No clue why, it seems to be a wayward physics problem. It's easily bypassed though, seems that entering a different cell (inside) prevents it.

Found what appears to be a bug with the 4-26 version: switching a player prey from endo to lethal via dialogue doesn't enable the struggle mechanic properly. Also, the Become Your Killer healing doesn't seem to be triggering properly in some cases - namely, the aforementioned case of switching to lethal via dialogue.

if any of you play with femenine khajiit retexture mod and get this shader i made a fix for you enjoy ? btw in 4.26 version the devourment timer bugs out, when waiting the game crashes. my hypothesis is that the newer version has a different Devourment timer/widget than older versions had 04.20 + even if i reset my mcm scripts it does this (feel free to add this patch to your downloads if ya want @markdf?) *works great with weightmorphs*

Spoiler

1187651081_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.28-21_46_46_17.png.ee39f57fc891a0213d048029e61ee9e9.png657891671_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.28-21_55_54_20.png.6c69f4c4eef4a011286957dc690a4e84.png

data.rar

20 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

Found what appears to be a bug with the 4-26 version: switching a player prey from endo to lethal via dialogue doesn't enable the struggle mechanic properly. Also, the Become Your Killer healing doesn't seem to be triggering properly in some cases - namely, the aforementioned case of switching to lethal via dialogue.

What specific line of player dialogue was it?

25 minutes ago, markdf said:

What specific line of player dialogue was it?

Unfortunately, I forgot to make a note of which lines it affected (I noticed the issue with several), so I'll just have to keep an eye out and see if I can find them again. I believe they were from Gherk's add-on, though, so it may be something he has to fix.

That aside, I've done some testing with Cordyceps, and noticed that the toggle for it only works while you're not currently inside a pred. Not sure if that's a bug, or just a limitation of how all this works.

Had something weird happen in my game, and I was told I'm not the only one it's happened to so I should put what I remember about it happening here.

I doubt it'll help but here it is.

I swallowed a fox it makes a door opening noise then my screen goes black, next thing I know I am loading into Dragon's reach as if I had walked through the doors. I was out in the hills west of Whiterun, it was 5-7 am in game time, nearly got killed by some hell hounds but managed to get a mammoth to take care of them for me. Then I looted the hounds and I heard heavy rapid animal breathing noises near me and the fox was just standing there not moving and making that noise it had no animations, I swallowed it and then it happened. 

5 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Sorta unrelated, but does anyone have any suggestions for sexy but still reasonable armors? Mostly just armors with exposed midriffs I guess?

there are meany what were you looking for spesificaly? for instance there is the world of bikini armours with specific ajustable parts and etc 

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

question does this support futas? 

Yes. But if you want scrotum inflation, you need to change the CockVore morph slider to one of the scrotum nodes. If you search this thread, you can find the name of the one I use for testing. I don't remember the name off the top of my head.

4 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

Sorta unrelated, but does anyone have any suggestions for sexy but still reasonable armors? Mostly just armors with exposed midriffs I guess?

BD's skimpy armor pack might be ideal for you. It has a lot of zaps, so you can control exactly how skimpy things are. And it comes in both 3BBB and BHUNP flavours.

28 minutes ago, markdf said:

Yes. But if you want scrotum inflation, you need to change the CockVore morph slider to one of the scrotum nodes. If you search this thread, you can find the name of the one I use for testing. I don't remember the name off the top of my head.

i cant even find cockvore morph slider anywheres. nvm im dumb its cvore for short.

31 minutes ago, markdf said:

BD's skimpy armor pack might be ideal for you. It has a lot of zaps, so you can control exactly how skimpy things are. And it comes in both 3BBB and BHUNP flavours.

so how would i go about using ssbbw sliders? 

is it possible to have them applied to the player when eatting prey. or is the only way to do this to use the weight feature in bodyslide to set the highest weight to ssbbw one? the only thing i dont like about doing that is everyone with a weight of 100 will be huge even if they are not preds.

Just now, markdf said:

You would go to Eka and find Trivu's armor pack. 

is it possible to have ssbbw applied to the player when eatting prey. or is the only way to do this to use the weight feature in bodyslide to set the highest weight to ssbbw one? the only thing i dont like about doing that is everyone with a weight of 100 will be huge even if they are not preds.

16 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so how would i go about using ssbbw sliders? 

is it possible to have them applied to the player when eatting prey. or is the only way to do this to use the weight feature in bodyslide to set the highest weight to ssbbw one? the only thing i dont like about doing that is everyone with a weight of 100 will be huge even if they are not preds.

If you want to use those sliders for the vore morphs, just enter them in the Devourment MCM.

If you want to use them for long-term weight gain, use WeightMorphs; Devourment includes a patch for WeightMorphs which, among other things, adds a lot of those sliders. The patch also makes vore cause weight gain.

7 minutes ago, markdf said:

If you want to use those sliders for the vore morphs, just enter them in the Devourment MCM.

If you want to use them for long-term weight gain, use WeightMorphs; Devourment includes a patch for WeightMorphs which, among other things, adds a lot of those sliders. The patch also makes vore cause weight gain.

oh shit weight morphs i didnt even know that existed for SE thanks!

btw still cant figure out how to make balls get bigger with slider 4.

3 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

oh shit weight morphs i didnt even know that existed for SE thanks!

btw still cant figure out how to make balls get bigger with slider 4.

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]

Put that whole thing in the box.

I actually have no idea where to even GET weightmorphs. I don't maintain those scripts or use them.