I'm having 2 issues at the moment, and hoping to get some help.

The Chaurus just on-look when the animation is happening but afterwards they continue to attack me and spit.

I also can't move, and i get the camera effect of chaurus skyrim mod when the animation stops playing so i can only get different character angles of watching my character die.

The other problem is when i die and get put back into an old save i can't use any weapons, or spells or anything.

I can post any info you guys need if someone is willing to help.  Like mod order or something, but I'm not sure if it's that.

Bump.

I'm sure I'm probably not the only one that has gotten this.

I'm sure you aren't as well, so might be useful to read the last two pages where a solution to at least one of your problems was quoted three or four times.

Yea, there was no solution in the past 6 pages, there were similar problems in those pages but no solutions.   Excuse me if I don't want to search through 52 pages of comments that could be out of date information, when if it's such a regular problem there could just be a FAQ or Troubleshooting Section.

Great mod by the way jbezorg, it's just I need some help with a couple issues.

I'm sure you aren't as well, so might be useful to read the last two pages where a solution to at least one of your problems was quoted three or four times.

Yea, there was no solution in the past 6 pages, there were similar problems in those pages but no solutions.   Excuse me if I don't want to search through 52 pages of comments that could be out of date information, when if it's such a regular problem there could just be a FAQ or Troubleshooting Section.

Great mod by the way jbezorg, it's just I need some help with a couple issues.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=480425

You let yourself get angry and then failed to read and comprehend that as stated, at least one of your issues has been addressed in the last two pages.

Remember, you are the one asking for help and sometimes those who reply (and who owe you NOTHING) will despair of replying to the same problem endlessly.

But just to distinguish more specifically (at least for me), disabling the cameras won't fix the problem of the chaurus still attacking you after. (However the chaurus' i tested this on, where one's that i spawned through the console) Perhaps chauruses found within the game itself won't attack you after?

Disabling all the cameras in the estrus/chaurus MCM will fix the inability to move, game crash (if you have one), and inability to attack or equip items.

The Chaurus attacking you after impregnation is a bug in the mod, I think. It happens to my character often during testing and I have yet to find a way to fix it (in one of the older versions, this was not an issue). I would suggest waiting for an official update or response from the modder.

Also, for those asking, the baby Chaurus not growing up is either a bug, or has not been implemented.

Ok, I'm using CBBE & bodyslide & xp32 but not dawnguard. The pregnant growth works fine with the Hentai Pregnancy mod but not with Estrus Chaurus. My follower gets pregnant and births the eggs, but no belly or breast growth.

The body change option on the MCM is checked, but the rate of growth stays at "none" for belly and breasts, no matter what I do. I've tried all the applicable suggestions that have helped other people with this specific problem, but mine hasn't worked.

I've updated SKUI, SKSE, and FNIS, but it still won't work.

Do I need to reinstall my skeleton or switch to unpb and belesario's, or what?

Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Bump

Ok, I'm using CBBE & bodyslide & xp32 but not dawnguard. The pregnant growth works fine with the Hentai Pregnancy mod but not with Estrus Chaurus. My follower gets pregnant and births the eggs, but no belly or breast growth.

The body change option on the MCM is checked, but the rate of growth stays at "none" for belly and breasts, no matter what I do. I've tried all the applicable suggestions that have helped other people with this specific problem, but mine hasn't worked.

Bump

And seconded. That's the problem I have.

Bump

please read the previous posts. (#993 - #999 - #1000)

it's just a "time problem".

Set the chaurus pregnancy duration to at least 7 days (try 14).

Bump

please read the previous posts. (#993 - #999 - #1000)

it's just a "time problem".

Set the chaurus pregnancy duration to at least 7 days (try 14).

I tried that already. It doesn't fix it. I still can't select belly or breast growth.

I don't think that applies to this problem because its not a matter of being able to see the growth results, or timing.

The MCM simply won't let me select any growth at all. It is always listed as "none," no matter what I do.

I changed the duration to 7 and 10 and 30 days, but the MCM still does not hold the changes to growth when I make them.

Also, IDK if it is part of the same problem but the skeleton node section of the MCM will not allow me to select anything other than the max belly and breast size. 

The NPC Belly node is toggled "on," but its still not working.

I also reinstalled EC all together, and I just installed the new Estrus update too, but that didn't help either.

I tried that already. It doesn't fix it. I still can't select belly or breast growth.

I don't think that applies to this problem because its not a matter of being able to see the growth results, or timing.

The MCM simply won't let me select any growth at all. It is always listed as "none," no matter what I do.

I changed the duration to 7 and 10 and 30 days, but the MCM still does not hold the changes to growth when I make them.

Also, IDK if it is part of the same problem but the skeleton node section of the MCM will not allow me to select anything other than the max belly and breast size. 

I also reinstalled EC all together, and I just installed the new Estrus update too, but that didn't help either.

I don't even know if Estrus Chaurus supports EstrusForSkyrim 0.97 yet or not. There is something wrong in your installation. Which file is first in your load order, Estrus or Estrus Chaurus? Are you using some mod organizer? Is your SkyUI up to date and where is it in your load order? Do you have dawnguard installed and do you have the dawnguard EC patch enabled in load order? Are you using Joy of Perspective? Are you using SoS? Which Skeleton are you using?

"Also, IDK if it is part of the same problem but the skeleton node section of the MCM will not allow me to select anything other than the max belly and breast size."

I have this problem too. I can only change belly and breast size, so from 3.0 to maximum 6.0. However I don't have his problem where he can't change the belly growth. I can make the belly growth none, small, medium or large. I can do the same with breast growth. Whatever is wrong with his MCM isn't caused by the version of Estrus as i just installed 0.97 too and it works.

That's the normal state of Estrus Chaurus. You are not describing suffering from any problem.

Just to give some help to those saying they see no growth. Make sure you have the CORRECT bodyslider that works with pregnancy. I use the CB++ meshes and it's something like CB++ BigBelly in the menu then customisable from the sliders. If you set the pregnancy belly to 0% and set MCm to 6x belly growth even if all the nodes are registered that only alters belly from what I've seen from 0 to 6% which is BARELY recognisable.

I tested and worked through it. Having breasts slider ar 80% base and pregnancy 8% base if I put the sliders to max at 3.0 breast growth and 6.0 belly scaling it results in super boobs (bit distorted) and around a 50% belly growth. From that I assume (don't quote me) it's a multiplication. So 80% breast x 3 = 240% breast and the belly at 8% x 6 = 48% but then I may have the wrong end of the stick entirely. All I know is it works for me and with the breast slider down to 1.5 looks like a realistic representation of about 5-6 months pregnant. That works fine for me as let's face it chaurus eggs aren't exactly going to be as big as a child!

Hopefully this helps someone and nobody starts flaming those that come here with problems. Personally my problem still stands in that my companion is pregnant and MCM initially registered her gestation time. Now it no longer shows it. But then that's minor compared to getting the darned pregnancy compatable bodies working.

Hi guys! where is the fly camera option? I want to disable it as I'm having the same problem with the inability to move or attack after impregnation but I can't find it. In my MCM menu for both Estrus Chaurus and Estrus there is no fly camera option. I have options for stripping, belly/ breast growth, uninstall prep and impregnation options as well as node controls and a Hatchery menu that's empty but no fly camera option. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help!

I also am not getting belly growth.

I have XP32 skeleton + UNPB body + Belisario's unpb pregnant mesh.

Our problem here is that the MCM menu resets the [belly growth] slider continuously to "none" as soon as you exit the menu. 

I had it working before and set correctly (although I still had no belly growth even then) but after my most recent reinstall it's resetting the slider to "none"...

I'm guessing jbezorg set the sliders to turn off if no belly nodes are detected, yet how is that possible when your character is getting pregnant with the pregnancy mods and actually showing it fine...?

I'm guessing jbezorg set the sliders to turn off if no belly nodes are detected, yet how is that possible when your character is getting pregnant with the pregnancy mods and actually showing it fine...?

It could be a mod conflict--check your mod order. Make sure that one mod is not currently running it's scripts while Estrus Chaurus is trying to run it's own scripts, or don't use more than one mod affecting the "NPC Belly" node.

Also, be sure that the MCM portion of this mod is installed before tampering with the options--it should say "MCM registered x menu(s)." or something to that effect on the top corner. Sometimes you can fiddle with the options prematurely, and that may mess something up if it's not reported as registered yet.

Hope this helps.

It could be a mod conflict--check your mod order. Make sure that one mod is not currently running it's scripts while Estrus Chaurus is trying to run it's own scripts, or don't use more than one mod affecting the "NPC Belly" node.

Also, be sure that the MCM portion of this mod is installed before tampering with the options--it should say "MCM registered x menu(s)." or something to that effect on the top corner. Sometimes you can fiddle with the options prematurely, and that may mess something up if it's not reported as registered yet.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I will check running scripts... Although I remain skeptical.

A strange thing I just noticed: when reinstalling the UNPB redux body, the sliders are now free to be set. Yet they are now called NONE, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE while they are called NONE, SLOW, MEDIUM and FAST if I merge belisario's unpb pregnant mesh over the UNPB redux femalebody mesh

Here's the thing with me. I have XP32 and CBBE. In the MCM Belly/Breast Growth defaults to Fast (good!) however I still don't get said growth. I tried setting incubation to 7 days as suggested before but all I got is a whole lot of nothing.

Any ideas?

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I will check running scripts... Although I remain skeptical.

A strange thing I just noticed: when reinstalling the UNPB redux body, the sliders are now free to be set. Yet they are now called NONE, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE while they are called NONE, SLOW, MEDIUM and FAST if I merge belisario's unpb pregnant mesh over the UNPB redux femalebody mesh

Nah it can happen that two node scaling scripts conflict with each other, They conflict depending on events used and how the code is written. The complete explaination is long but trust me it's easy to make a mod conflicting with the available functions, and really hard to make it conflict free^^

Here's the thing with me. I have XP32 and CBBE. In the MCM Belly/Breast Growth defaults to Fast (good!) however I still don't get said growth. I tried setting incubation to 7 days as suggested before but all I got is a whole lot of nothing.

Any ideas?

Well as far as this goes I'll pass along a related issue i was having for this one.

It seems for me, for whatever reason (coded this way?) that the pregnancy progress seems to be set to a linear progress over 30 day maximum. So, this means even if i set the maxes to say, 3 breast, 8 belly, and Fast setting whatever, I only seem to get a small percentage of growth depending on how long the duration. In my case if i set it to 3 days i would get 10% growth (barely noticeable), which caused me initially to think it wasn't working, set it to say, a week (7 days after), which nets roughly a quarter of set maxes, so was ever so barely noticeable. Did some testing and if i set the duration to 30 days it DID get to maximum, but anything lower only got a small percentage based on how long the duration was set, as opposed to having it hit max size based on set duration.

(Tested it with a couple different characters, clean save, etc etc.)

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but If you type into the console "set time scale to #" (remove the quotes and replace the "#" with a number) you can change the in game time.  default value is 20.  If you set the time scale all the way to 10000, your breast and belly will grow about every 5 seconds.  If you try this do it inside; other wise the sun will be a strobe light.

I don't even know if Estrus Chaurus supports EstrusForSkyrim 0.97 yet or not. There is something wrong in your installation. Which file is first in your load order, Estrus or Estrus Chaurus? Are you using some mod organizer? Is your SkyUI up to date and where is it in your load order? Do you have dawnguard installed and do you have the dawnguard EC patch enabled in load order? Are you using Joy of Perspective? Are you using SoS? Which Skeleton are you using?

Estrus is before EC.

I had both of them after Hentai Preg Mod in the load order, but then put them before HP to see if it would work that way. But it didn't.

I even deactivated HP and ran just EC so I could determine if it was conflicting. Still nothing.

Skyui is up to date.

No Dawnguard.

No mod organizer.

No Joy of Perspective.

No SOS.

Using XP32 skeleton, CBEE, & CB++ TBPP Bodyslide.

It all works fine with H.P. mod, so IDK why it won't work with this.

Is there a non bodyslide mesh that would work better with this and CBBE?

Or maybe a different skeleton?

Love the mod jbezorg. If I could make a suggestion, can you make an option in MCM to turn off the default egg laying animation and re-equipping? I am only asking cause I have had some of my followers impregnated and then restrained them using sets from ZaZ's bondage mod. However when the time comes to lay eggs, it breaks the ZaZ animation, forcing them into the default egg laying animation. Additionally it also re-equips all their default equipment when I had clothed them in prisoner rags.