Did, still couldn't get out of third person view.  Did that after tcl and tgm so I wouldn't die again while stuck.

This has been addressed several times before--but to reiterate: You need to access the Estrus for Skyrim options in MCM and scroll down (some menus are longer than the screen and requires the user to scroll up and down, it may be hard to notice if the scroll bar is tiny)--by default, the third-person fly-by camera is on even if it's labelled as off. You should manually toggle it off in the menu first to avoid the locked controls.

Hope this helps.

Odd, it isn't present.  Estrus, not Estrus Chaurus, right?  Neither have anything with respect to the camera, I did however turn the Onlooker off (since it calls animals, once tried that outside the Whiterun stable, umm, horses everywhere).

I wonder if the version I have changed?  I could have sworn I downloaded the latest versions.

I'll look again.

GuruSR.

Did, still couldn't get out of third person view.  Did that after tcl and tgm so I wouldn't die again while stuck.

This has been addressed several times before--but to reiterate: You need to access the Estrus for Skyrim options in MCM and scroll down (some menus are longer than the screen and requires the user to scroll up and down, it may be hard to notice if the scroll bar is tiny)--by default, the third-person fly-by camera is on even if it's labelled as off. You should manually toggle it off in the menu first to avoid the locked controls.

Hope this helps.

Odd, it isn't present.  Estrus, not Estrus Chaurus, right?  Neither have anything with respect to the camera, I did however turn the Onlooker off (since it calls animals, once tried that outside the Whiterun stable, umm, horses everywhere).

I wonder if the version I have changed?  I could have sworn I downloaded the latest versions.

I'll look again.

GuruSR.

Had the same problem yesterday. ToggleFlyCam worked.

i5yj.jpg

If all else fails save your game then quit and reload. Always returned player control for me. But I can confirm the way I fixed it was the Estrus MCm menu and disable it's fly options I believe it was. Then it doesn't try messing about! Also I generally swap to 3rd person before the act unless .... horribly surprised. Seems to help.

I actually found I had the slightly older version, now my current issue (and still is), is the breasts are growing, but the setting for the stomach won't keep, I set it to anything, come back "None" is there again.  And according to the body setup (CBBE ++ w/TBBP), it's there.  I know it's there, I've seen it "show them pregnant" when trying a few things, so it does work, but the mod is listing it as checked for stomach sizing (like the breasts are), but it won't let me keep the setting saved.  This is on multiple characters, I just tried the new version completely and it works fine, but the stomach setting won't save at all.

Any thoughts?  Did I download the wrong version again?  I have the latest now, it shows the Hatchery.

GuruSR.

And I actually had an issue with the wrong Bodyslide set, the right skeleton though, just the wrong set.  I found elsewhere the list of TBBP sets, which I was missing (and aren't listed in the regular Bodyslide ++ set).  Alls well, she got impregnated, dumped about 150 eggs all over the floor and they hatched with the rest (who were not eating any of the 100's of food present).  My only thought with that would be a form list with the hatchlings and "presume" if they're unloaded or not in a cell they can eat that, they *found a bug to eat* and grew for it, then the next time you go in there, tada, it grew.

On a side note, none of the Chaurus' would not fight the character while impregnated.  Frostfall Abyss, every last one was an enemy (even the "boss" leveled one), which one won't fight you?  I couldn't get that to happen at all, because I have to fight the others to get near it (with the new change).

I had 2 thoughts on this, if in the wilderness, dropping eggs (not in a town/indoors), a Falmer would show up with a parent Chaurus and would start collecting the eggs as you expelled them, then the parent Chaurus would try to reimpregnate you when you finished.  Or, the Chaurus would just show up and "companion" you later (once it grew fully), so it'd keep trying to impregnate anyone who got too close to you (you included).  Just a thought.

EDIT:  Forgot, any chance of telling the other pregnancy mods through the lab that, "This one is pregnant, go away!"  So that you're not getting cycle messages while impregnated and pregnant.  (Kinda blew the RP right through the mountain, Dragonborn style.)

GuruSR.

how can I uninstall Estrus Chaurus manuelly?

The command "stopquest EstursChaurus or Estrus Chaurus doesn't work.

The instructions for the mod says, wait for all impregnated actors to expell their eggs fully and give it about 2 game hours, then save and quit the game, uncheck the mod and re-load that last save.  It doesn't alter anything in-game other than the babies/eggs dropped which safely can be removed with the mod getting unchecked.

GuruSR.

I have a problem with the pregnancy CBBE-Body and the Body will look like in the picture.

attachicon.gif2013-09-01_00001.jpg

Looks to be like something is off on your mesh (such as the skin paint weights)--or it could be jbezorg's "torpedo breasts" fix (though I am unsure if it is still implemented in the current build of this mod). The torpedo breasts fix isn't compatible with all meshes and skeletons as each mesh may have different skin weights mapped out, and different skeletons that use the breast nodes may have those nodes in different positions.

What you can do is install the Estrus Chaurus Fluids plugin and see if that fixes it. If I remember, it'll overwrite the script that has the breast fix with one that was made before that feature was implemented. You can find it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/216-estrus-chaurus-183-fluids-plugin/

Else, if that doesn't work, I would say to double-check your mesh and bring your question to the topic where you got your mesh from.

Hope this helps!

I've seen this question asked a few times but no one really answered it.  After the eggs hatch I drop food around them and I use the wait option to wait 5 days and nothing happens.  I set the time scale to 5000 and still nothing.  I have a group outside and a group a house and there is no progress as far as growth with either group.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also as a recommendation! I'm thinking a good option "if it's possible" would be to have an option in mcm to make it so that players are permanantly impregnated. So the player will need to lay eggs like every 48 hours or something but they'll remain pregnant and the player will remain in the chaurus faction. Just an idea.

That was done in earlier versions. It's okay for a while but the chaurus faction is allied with the falmer. Also, in a lot of cases, the dwemer machines too. In the end it makes most every dwemer ruin boring as hell.

I can't even get the factions to work, I'm not sure if its because of some of the sexlab plugins I have or what. I would like to see that feature back if its too much work, again a check box in mcm would be nice. Ill post my active mods later, maybe you can tell me why my character won't become part of the chaurus faction. I'm also still having a problem with npc's not being able to become pregnant. Well they will, but everytime the game loads a different area. The npc's are no longer pregnant.

i cant move or fight after getting chaurused, the camera is no longer link to my body and just goes free cam, also the chaurus continued to attack me. anyidea how to fix it ?

In the options, turn the camera off, also the Onlookers is annoying (you can be burried in in animals and people).

I was wanting to look at the feeding script to see how it was being handled, but sadly, there are a few scripts missing in the source folder.  Was thinking of adding the "mommy!" effect, where one of the babies once born may follow the player permanently (until it dies), so obviously, it would feed/grow as it followed and then eventually, start spitting at every woman it sees.  (An MCM option for that would allow that to happen or not.  Just a thought.)

Also, base the egg survivability on the incubation period, obviously 100 eggs for 30 days should produce higher results than 3 or 4 surviving, but 100 eggs for 3 days would have less results.  Also, wouldn't the eggs that didn't hatch serve as food?

GuruSR.

Greetings. I'm trying to get this mod to work, but it keeps failing on me. Here's a listing, from Load Order 00 to Load Order 08, of the mods I have enabled.

Am I doing something wrong? I do have SexLab, and thought it was causing a conflict that was causing the CTD (I'm assuming CTD is Crash To Desktop) immediately after the Bethesday Logo.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Schlongs Of Skyrim - Core
SkyUI.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
<EstrusChaurus DG.esp I do not have this active, but it is listed.>
Alternate Start - Life Another Life
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Add...

SkyUI is 4.1

WebRep
Overall rating

Greetings. I'm trying to get this mod to work, but it keeps failing on me. Here's a listing, from Load Order 00 to Load Order 08, of the mods I have enabled.

Am I doing something wrong? I do have SexLab, and thought it was causing a conflict that was causing the CTD (I'm assuming CTD is Crash To Desktop) immediately after the Bethesday Logo.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SkyUI.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI is 4.1

WebRep

Overall rating

You should have the unofficial patches but that lack still shouldn't be causing CTDs. Is that just the first eight mods or all of them? It's pointless to list only part.

Hi all, I am having trouble installing the Pregnant body mesh for UNPB BBP by B3lsario.

I have XPMS latest version installed and UNPB BBP, when I replace the UNPB BBP mesh with B3lsarios pregnant mesh I get a CTD when I take off my characters clothes.

I would appreciate it if I can get some help with the installation process fro UNPB BBP using B3lsarios mesh and also to try and resolve this issue.

Regards, Laz.

-------------------------------------

Edit: Fixed my CTD, turns out it was a conflict with the skeleton so I downgraded the XPMS. Also fixed the 'Flat Breast / Boobs', 'Sunken Breast / Boob' or 'Crushed Breast / Boob'. The way to fix the breast issue is to remove the Idle effect that comes with the installion of UNPB BPP Redux (atleast for me it did).

Disregard that, worked for like two minutes and after I equipped and unequipped some armor the breasts flattned.

If someone would be so kind, and tell me if the below screenshots are what B3lsario's pregnant body is meant to look like;

Regards, Laz.

Yep, b3lsalio body for unpb that have skeleton belly bone node have flat breast like that but breast could pump up after you get impregnated btw. (I think may be due to those body mesh base on UNBP version 2.4 or else due to 2.5+ have more push up breast physic)

I also try to make new pregnant body with unpb 2.5+ with skeleton belly bone node but still not success yet due to I can't use bone weight copy in my Blender script and I can't find how to add those script anyway (struck at that phase for really long time) T^T

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SkyUI.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI is 4.1

WebRep
Overall rating

C:\Users\[Your Account]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\modlist.txt

If you don't feel like typing it all out.

Most mod managers also have a way to export the same list.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SkyUI.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI is 4.1

WebRep
Overall rating

C:\Users\[Your Account]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\modlist.txt

If you don't feel like typing it all out.

Most mod managers also have a way to export the same list.

Actually, that is all the mods I had active at the time of my problem. I have since 'resolved' my issues and have a separate playthrough for SexLab and Estrus, as I have come to a conclusion that the two do not mix. Regardless, -thank you- for your response, Sir!

WebRep
Overall rating