is this release fix the bug yet ??

Which bug? If you are referring to Estrus 0.95 bug of disabling any ability to attack after the animation is done, then no. It's still unplayable without console commands.

hmm i feel like a noob to ask this but, why do the chaurus NEVER spit, if i see them from a distance, lock them up, go at high ground where they cant reach, they never spit :/

is there a perk or anything that might disable it or what could be the reason?

So, does the belly not grow when Waiting?

I can swear I've seen it enlarge while standing idly about on my current test character, but the belly refuses to grow in proportion to the amount of time spent waiting. Perhaps it's the imagination. After all, I've spent over an hour trying to get it to work.

Edit:Belly growth does turn out to work on my installation; the growth is just painfully slow, like others have mentioned a few pages back. Would it be possible, in future editions, to add an extremely accelerated belly growth option for people experiencing this problem?

hmm i feel like a noob to ask this but, why do the chaurus NEVER spit, if i see them from a distance, lock them up, go at high ground where they cant reach, they never spit :/

is there a perk or anything that might disable it or what could be the reason?

From my testing, it seems that they wait until they are at close-medium to close range before spitting. 

Sometimes they even spit while being mere inches away from melee range.

Im sure this has probably been answered before but for some reason I couldn't find it. I installed all the requirements for the mod and also have them in the right order. But for some reason after the tentacle att my char cant move or do anything other then jump up and down in place. Not sure why its doing this ive tried reloading everything and stuff and still does it. I also tried EPC to see if that worked but it only worked for a min till they hit me with the spit again and then my char stopped all together other then the movement I stated above. Has anyone found a fix for this I really like the mod but cant get it to work correctly lol. Also during this time the chaurus keep atting me and eventually kill me.

is this release fix the bug yet ??

Which bug? If you are referring to Estrus 0.95 bug of disabling any ability to attack after the animation is done, then no. It's still unplayable without console commands.

Now I'm confused. The new version 1.9 requires Estrus version 0.95, but is unplayable with it? I just want to be sure before I update anything.

Now I'm confused. The new version 1.9 requires Estrus version 0.95, but is unplayable with it? I just want to be sure before I update anything.

Yes. Estrus for Skyrim 0.95 is unplayable after the tentacle animation without console commands to fix the disabled controls and camera, which makes Chaurus Estrus 1.9 unplayable by proxy, unfortunately.

I'm afraid to report a fresh install of both mods is still problematic (the original and the chaurus version).

Three attempts at impregnation resulted in my character frozen in place with external camera locked around her (even with the new fly around camera option off). I managed to get her unstuck but that came with issues with my controls - in particular, no way to zoom in and out of my character with the mousewheel (the F key still worked) and no way to fight or cast spells (walking around was still possible).

I tried to cast the Self Chaurus spell as recommended in the Nexus thread and FAQ, but that only triggered a new attack and did not resolve my command issues.

In one of my attempts, I had a CTD on save after the tentacle attack. The other two attempts saved fine after the attack.

So... I would rate this version as an improvement,... but we are not out of the woods and into stable territory yet.

I will keep it disabled for now and keep an eye on this and nexus forum threads :)

2013.07.28 - Release 1.9.1 - Requires Estrus 0.96. Removed conflicting camera scripting.

0.93 did not forced the camera to 3rd person for the player. 0.95+ does and the Flycam option conflicted with scripting I had for 0.93. I've tested this with the Chaurus spit attack and with the Estrus Self shout.

If you are upgrading Estrus without a complete removal of Estrus & Estrus Chaurus you need to "reboot" the Estrus main quest to update it's MCM menu. In console:

stopquest zzestrusquest
startquest zzestrusquest

Take note that even though the Fly Camera option says it's disabled, it's enabled. Clicking on the option to toggle the Flycam on/off will open a dialogue box showing that it's enabled.

I'm afraid to report a fresh install of both mods is still problematic (the original and the chaurus version).

Three attempts at impregnation resulted in my character frozen in place with external camera locked around her (even with the new fly around camera option off). I managed to get her unstuck but that came with issues with my controls - in particular, no way to zoom in and out of my character with the mousewheel (the F key still worked) and no way to fight or cast spells (walking around was still possible).

I tried to cast the Self Chaurus spell as recommended in the Nexus thread and FAQ, but that only triggered a new attack and did not resolve my command issues.

In one of my attempts, I had a CTD on save after the tentacle attack. The other two attempts saved fine after the attack.

So... I would rate this version as an improvement,... but we are not out of the woods and into stable territory yet.

I will keep it disabled for now and keep an eye on this and nexus forum threads :)

Thinking of just using Sexlab like Redneck2x did for Zaz animations.

I can confirm this mod works with the required Estrus for Skyrim mod (v0.96). The main thing to remember is to manually set the camera toggle as by default it is enabled even though it says it's "Disabled" when  you first see it (you have already mentioned this though).

I have some other comments but it relates more in the context of the Estrus Chaurus Fluids edit and the post can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19555-estrus-chaurus-183-fluids-plugin/?do=findComment&comment=462119

It would be great to see these changes implemented in a future update.

One thing I noticed was the new Estrus for Skyrim (v0.96) includes a new specular map for the "Wet" effect, but I haven't seen it activate during the scenes, so I am unsure if it works at all. I was also wondering if this mod clashes with that function (but it probably doesn't, I'm guessing)

I also noticed your torpedo breasts fix really distorts the mesh for breasts at larger sizes (at least for the body I was using). I recommend not having to reposition the bones or unevenly scale them, and rather to have them uniformly scaled as originally implemented. The torpedo effect comes from the painting of the weights on the mesh, so it's body-dependent, not skeleton-dependent. If you alter the skeleton's bones unevenly, it will look different on every body mesh.

I currently don't have Sexlab installed and I'd rather not have it as a requirement as this method has been working fine for me so far. Either way, I hope my input helps and keep up the awesome job so far jbezorg!

Testing Estrus for Skyrim 0.96 and Estrus Chaurus 1.9.1, and it works great. The camera issue and loss of control is fixed, but as jacues00 said make sure to open the MCM and change the setting of Estrus' Fly Camera to Disabled (again, it's enabled by default but reads disabled, click it, change it to disabled).

Did some testing with the new version and the only problem I noticed is that the offsprings are still not growing up. As someone mentioned that they used to grow up in an older version, I wondered if this might be fixed by removing their need for hunting food? It might simplify their A.I. and have them gradually grow to the point where they infect NPCs around them. It can always be assumed they hunted for food while the player was elsewhere?

I currently don't have Sexlab installed and I'd rather not have it as a requirement as this method has been working fine for me so far. Either way, I hope my input helps and keep up the awesome job so far jbezorg!

A sexlab version could solve some issues though, and remove some of the burden of bugfixing after new versions. It might:

- Solve the issue of some  people suffering CTDs if they save their game less than 10 minutes after the animation is played.

- Solve the issue of the entire array of character+tentacles being bound to the camera as it moves, if the animation starts while your character has their weapons drawn.

- Solve the bug of sometimes only half the scripts working if the character has spell absorption from the atronach perk or atronach stone.

- Add functionality by being useable together with other sexlab mods (responding to arousal systems, sexual buffs/debuffs, respond to sexlab's rape counter, and so on).

I'm not too sure about the baby Chaurus growing as I have never encountered it before, so I cannot say.

A sexlab version could solve some issues though, and remove some of the burden of bugfixing after new versions. It might:

- Solve the issue of some  people suffering CTDs if they save their game less than 10 minutes after the animation is played.

- Solve the issue of the entire array of character+tentacles being bound to the camera as it moves, if the animation starts while your character has their weapons drawn.

- Solve the bug of sometimes only half the scripts working if the character has spell absorption from the atronach perk or atronach stone.

- Add functionality by being useable together with other sexlab mods (responding to arousal systems, sexual buffs/debuffs, respond to sexlab's rape counter, and so on).

Hm, if it's that beneficial to convert it over, I suppose I can give it a try. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

My two cents:

1) Those hatchlings have bounding boxes. Small, but PC is bumping into em anyway, and NPC's are unable to pass.

2) My companion layed eggs in the inn, and the eggs were marked as the inn's property it seems. I could only steal them.

Does CBBE body work with belly growth or is the UNP only supported?

CBBE works if you use this addition to bodyslide++ :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

You have to recreate your character's body in bodyslide++ and in sliderset choose 'CB++ body TBBP Belly'.

Afterwords you'll have CBBE belly growth. I recommend setting pregnancy length to 7 days in the MCM and max belly size to at least 5 to see the belly growth well.

2) My companion layed eggs in the inn, and the eggs were marked as the inn's property it seems. I could only steal them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that it's always accounts for stealing if your companion lays eggs and you try to pick them up. So it could be in buildings or out in Skyrim, it'll count as stealing because those eggs belong to your companion and not your character.

That depends on how the scripts are working. Those eggs can even belong to Alduin if scripted so.

I just think it would be better if they are unowned like a natural resource of a sort. Otherwise the eggs will just pile up everywhere xD

BTW, a couple of my companions are unaffected by chaurus poison/estrus shout. Even after the not-so-clean save procedure. How come?

I still can't seem to get anyone infected since leaving 1.6.  I suspect it has something to do with using the prepare for uninstall option.  I used that and took out both estrus and EC mods, made a new save.  Then put both back in and made a new save.  Can't seem to get the infections to work, even with a new game.  I am using actual chaurus not the estrus shout.  All the mod configurations are correct. Not sure if anyone has any ideas.

That depends on how the scripts are working. Those eggs can even belong to Alduin if scripted so.

I just think it would be better if they are unowned like a natural resource of a sort. Otherwise the eggs will just pile up everywhere xD

I believe I tried that first using the Ragged Flaggon. The result was that they would be owned by the location's owner.

The script itself is generic and should work on any NPC it's just the infected list is limited to the player & companions because the limit to the size of the array and how much it slows down MCM.

In any case, a simple toggle can be added to set the egg owner to it's "Mother" or none.

BTW, a couple of my companions are unaffected by chaurus poison/estrus shout. Even after the not-so-clean save procedure. How come?

Don't know.

The source for the scripts & the DLL that's included isn't provided. It's a black box and that's another reason why I'm thinking of using Sexlab.

Soo.. When do we get our chaurus mount, companion and mutations!? :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20351

: D

Close enough!

But its not really the same unless you gave birth to it! I wish to be some mutated freak insect queen riding around on my chaurus mount with my chaurus army trailing behind me!

Really wish user29 would make a breeder for skyrim..

wishes wishes wishes...