I'm having 2 issues at the moment, and hoping to get some help.

The Chaurus just on-look when the animation is happening but afterwards they continue to attack me and spit.

I also can't move, and i get the camera effect of chaurus skyrim mod when the animation stops playing so i can only get different character angles of watching my character die.

The other problem is when i die and get put back into an old save i can't use any weapons, or spells or anything.

I can post any info you guys need if someone is willing to help.  Like mod order or something, but I'm not sure if it's that.

I've been getting the same problem, no one has responded with an answer yet.

another problem I've been getting is npc pregnancy's not working if you move to a different area.

I've installed this mod many times before, however. The one problem that seems to be consistent whenever I install it is the Chaurus's still attacking when I've been impregnanted... Anyone know of a fix for this?

This has happened to me multiple times during testing--I think it's either a bug where the AI is not responding to the scripts correctly, the scripts not being activated properly, or the affected characters not being placed into the right faction for the script to produce the desired results.

This could be a mod conflict, but for me, I had it working fine in an early version of Estrus Chaurus, so I'm not sure if it's the addition of more mods on my end, or something fudging up the way that is handled in the newer versions of the mod. So far, there is no fix for it from what I can tell.

I've installed this mod many times before, however. The one problem that seems to be consistent whenever I install it is the Chaurus's still attacking when I've been impregnanted... Anyone know of a fix for this?

This has happened to me multiple times during testing--I think it's either a bug where the AI is not responding to the scripts correctly, the scripts not being activated properly, or the affected characters not being placed into the right faction for the script to produce the desired results.

This could be a mod conflict, but for me, I had it working fine in an early version of Estrus Chaurus, so I'm not sure if it's the addition of more mods on my end, or something fudging up the way that is handled in the newer versions of the mod. So far, there is no fix for it from what I can tell.

All I have in terms of mods are the ones required to run Estrus Chaurus, the Dragonborn and Dawngaurd DLC, and a few graphics mods. Nothing that should interfier with the behavior of NPC's or players. I'm pretty sure it's just a bug, hopefully an updated version will fix it.

Also as a recommendation! I'm thinking a good option "if it's possible" would be to have an option in mcm to make it so that players are permanantly impregnated. So the player will need to lay eggs like every 48 hours or something but they'll remain pregnant and the player will remain in the chaurus faction. Just an idea. 

Also as a recommendation! I'm thinking a good option "if it's possible" would be to have an option in mcm to make it so that players are permanantly impregnated. So the player will need to lay eggs like every 48 hours or something but they'll remain pregnant and the player will remain in the chaurus faction. Just an idea.

That was done in earlier versions. It's okay for a while but the chaurus faction is allied with the falmer. Also, in a lot of cases, the dwemer machines too. In the end it makes most every dwemer ruin boring as hell.

Not sure, i could ask in this thread or not, but could anyone guide me a bit ? About how to add skeleton belly bone node to UNPB redux Female body.

Because i like breast design from UNPB redux more than normal UNPB body so i wanna try to create Pregnant body from UNPB redux TBBP body.

I already download all tools from nexus wiki but i can't import Nif files for female body to Blender (not sure due to i use lastest Nifscope that not match to 2.49 blender or not ?)

I could add new skeleton belly node to Femalebody in Nifskope, but i can't adjust size like others body part that mean i must export Femalebody_0 and Femalebody_1 from Nifskope to blender first or else?

PS.I add base Femalebody files that I plan to modified with this thread too, could anyone guide me a bit, how to do it ? please. :blush:

basebellymesh.7z

Just wondering something that I can't find any conversation about. Please don't rage at me if this has already been covered! For the hatchery part of the mod when chaurus hatch they just wander around all cute and small making chittery noises. Is it already in the mod that they grow up or is this a planned feature at all? It'd be nice to cackle to myself as I leave a ticking time bomb waiting for a bunch of female npcs.

On a side note I've managed to break the mod in regards to one of my female followers. She originally got impregnated fine then I dismissed her and this removed the pregnancy from the MCM show menu that shows the time remaining. I waited 10 days in game and it was only set to 8 and no birth so she's not pregnant. However when a chaurus spits all over her delicate little face it's little tentacle friends don't get any fun! Assuming I've broken the mod in regards to this custom follower. It's not a major problem just something that made me wonder how you're all finding the effects on npcs.

Also using the correct skeleton I get full growth of breasts and belly. However despite building my bodies with armours I use in batchbuild it won't reflect the changes whilst wearing armour. Only when nude.

That was done in earlier versions. It's okay for a while but the chaurus faction is allied with the falmer. Also, in a lot of cases, the dwemer machines too. In the end it makes most every dwemer ruin boring as hell.

Hi Jbezorg!

Any idea why some of us aren't getting belly growth (although we're using correct skeleton + body with belly node/pregnant mesh)?

I am - for instance - using UNPB + XP32 + Belisario's pergnant mesh.

Others have the problem with CBBE also...

Hi Jbezorg!

Any idea why some of us aren't getting belly growth (although we're using correct skeleton + body with belly node/pregnant mesh)?

I am - for instance - using UNPB + XP32 + Belisario's pergnant mesh.

Others have the problem with CBBE also...

Do you have one of the other pregnancy mods installed as well? If so, it may be doing node scaling corrections.

Just to be clear for others, the following file must have the node "NPC Belly" (pictured in the attached image).

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

Also, if you have custom races, check to see if it includes it's own skeleton. If it does, you will need to manually update it and, most likely, the body mesh too.

post-3866-0-14700800-1377736541_thumb.jpg

Just wondering something that I can't find any conversation about. Please don't rage at me if this has already been covered! For the hatchery part of the mod when chaurus hatch they just wander around all cute and small making chittery noises. Is it already in the mod that they grow up or is this a planned feature at all? It'd be nice to cackle to myself as I leave a ticking time bomb waiting for a bunch of female npcs.

On a side note I've managed to break the mod in regards to one of my female followers. She originally got impregnated fine then I dismissed her and this removed the pregnancy from the MCM show menu that shows the time remaining. I waited 10 days in game and it was only set to 8 and no birth so she's not pregnant. However when a chaurus spits all over her delicate little face it's little tentacle friends don't get any fun! Assuming I've broken the mod in regards to this custom follower. It's not a major problem just something that made me wonder how you're all finding the effects on npcs.

Also using the correct skeleton I get full growth of breasts and belly. However despite building my bodies with armours I use in batchbuild it won't reflect the changes whilst wearing armour. Only when nude.

NPCs look like they dispel the effect when they enter new locations. Not sure if the other pregnancy mods resolved this.

And yep, the babies grow up as the scavenge for food ( items that fall under the food category ). Once they reach half their full grown size, they gain the ability to spit and will seek out females at night.

Sorry about jumping to the end of the forum, but I tried the mod and, well, the shout works (no impregnation with it, I presume, no MCM entry for that either, so I figured, no).  But, I snuck down in Frostfall and killed one chaurus, maimed the second and it spit at me, got the plumbing cleaned, then stood up, and it killed the player before it could move again...  As soon as the actor stands, the chaurus spits and spits and spits, then starts attacking, all the while, controls are locked.  I get to see the save OK message and then watch the player get killed, I try moving, but all it does is move the camera...

EDIT:  I did TGM, tried again, at the end, view wouldn't swap back, nor would it let me attack unless I did a TFC, then I could move, fight, but not change view, something at the end isn't happening as it locks up the controls.

GuruSR.

And yep, the babies grow up as the scavenge for food ( items that fall under the food category ). Once they reach half their full grown size, they gain the ability to spit and will seek out females at night.

I'm pretty sure the babies are bugged. I tried having them grow for some hours, eventually even went as far as not leaving the room I laid eggs in, fill it with food and advance timescale to 10,000 and still they never grow. When I asked about it in this thread people seemed under the impression that it's a missing function.

Sorry about jumping to the end of the forum, but I tried the mod and, well, the shout works (no impregnation with it, I presume, no MCM entry for that either, so I figured, no).  But, I snuck down in Frostfall and killed one chaurus, maimed the second and it spit at me, got the plumbing cleaned, then stood up, and it killed the player before it could move again...  As soon as the actor stands, the chaurus spits and spits and spits, then starts attacking, all the while, controls are locked.  I get to see the save OK message and then watch the player get killed, I try moving, but all it does is move the camera...

EDIT:  I did TGM, tried again, at the end, view wouldn't swap back, nor would it let me attack unless I did a TFC, then I could move, fight, but not change view, something at the end isn't happening as it locks up the controls.

GuruSR.

Try typing enableplayercontrols in the console.

NPCs look like they dispel the effect when they enter new locations. Not sure if the other pregnancy mods resolved this.

Ahhh thanks. I'll reduce the time scale to a day or so before my npc gets all gooed up and test it again. There's that handy little lighthouse full of rapey chaurus's that i'll drag Lydia to. Never liked her anyway!

As for the chaurus hatchlings I've not seen any row up yet. Do they need literal food items such as potatoes, leeks etc? I had 8 hatch at once was hoping they'd eat each other and grow but the chittering should scare the whiterun guards at night at least :D

I asked this earlier a page or two ago but I think it slipped past the mod author. At the moment when it's time to lay eggs, the impregnated NPC will immediately go into an egg laying animation which is of course crawling, defeated animation. I personally prefer to lock up the NPC using furnitures from ZaZ animation pack. However when the egg laying animation begins it will break any previous animation the NPC was in. I am just wondering if there could be an option in a future release that allows you to disable the default egg laying animation, and just immediately start the egg pooping.

GuruSR.

Try typing enableplayercontrols in the console.

Did, still couldn't get out of third person view.  Did that after tcl and tgm so I wouldn't die again while stuck.

Thought of something, the tentacle attack, should really 100% impregnate (since thats what it's purpose is), so say 25% for them to show up and 100% impregnation (so if you get tentacled, you know whats coming next, like that Alien probefest).  Also perhaps raise that limited 25% to say 75% so people can choose to go higher.

Or is this a mod that cannot really be meddled with still?  I haven't looked.

GuruSR.

Did, still couldn't get out of third person view.  Did that after tcl and tgm so I wouldn't die again while stuck.

This has been addressed several times before--but to reiterate: You need to access the Estrus for Skyrim options in MCM and scroll down (some menus are longer than the screen and requires the user to scroll up and down, it may be hard to notice if the scroll bar is tiny)--by default, the third-person fly-by camera is on even if it's labelled as off. You should manually toggle it off in the menu first to avoid the locked controls.

Hope this helps.