ok I guess it's my fault for not reading however I got the animation to trigger when the chaurus bites me. But the game crashes after the animation if I try to wait or save.... also the chaurus continues to attack after the impregnantion event. it does not say anything about joining the chaurus faction or getting pregnant

During the animation? Or after the animation ends? If it's the later, then that's intended. As previously stated, the player joining the chaurus faction makes for a lot of boring dwemer dungeons.

For CTD issues first make sure you remove all loose scripts for this mod in your Skyrim Data folder. Those scripts are

|   zzchauruseggsscript.pex
|   zzencchaurushachlingscript.pex
|   zzencchaurushachlingseedscript.pex
|   zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex
|   zzestruschaurusae.pex
|   zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript.pex
|   zzestruschaurusmcmscript.pex
|   zzestruschaurussex01.pex
|   zzestruschaurussex02.pex
|   zzestruschaurustenta01.pex
|   zzestruschaurustenta02.pex
|   zzestrusinvulnerabilityeffectscript.pex
|   zzestrusplayer.pex
|
\---source
        zzchauruseggsscript.psc
        zzencchaurushachlingscript.psc
        zzencchaurushachlingseedscript.psc
        zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc
        zzestruschaurusae.psc
        zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript.psc
        zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc
        zzestruschaurussex01.psc
        zzestruschaurussex02.psc
        zzestruschaurustenta01.psc
        zzestruschaurustenta02.psc
        zzestrusinvulnerabilityeffectscript.psc
        zzestrusplayer.psc

Ok. somehow I got the impregnantion and birthing to work. However I can't seem to get the pregnant body to work. The breasts and stomach do not swell at all any suggestions? as far as I know I have the latest xp32 skeleton. but for reference can you tell me exactly what body mods and what skeleton package I need from xp32

ok so, i recently updated from v 1.9.2 to 2.12 and i downloaded the required mods for the newer version (FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 and FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0) but when i load a saved game i get a CTD, so i switched back to v 1.9.2 and now that version causes a CTD. I don't know what i may have screwed up.

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?

Load an older save. Then load the latest one. That's how I get around saves that have been through multiple mod updates and start CTD'ing

ok so, i recently updated from v 1.9.2 to 2.12 and i downloaded the required mods for the newer version (FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 and FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0) but when i load a saved game i get a CTD, so i switched back to v 1.9.2 and now that version causes a CTD. I don't know what i may have screwed up.

Load an older save. Then load the latest one. That's how I get around saves that have been through multiple mod updates and start CTD'ing

I've run Gen FNIS for users, and tried different saves still get CTD.

Edit: i found out its the FNIS v4.0 beta 3, that seems to be causing my CTD, i guess for now i will stick to v1.9.2 

P.S. i love your work and love this mod

Could you add a troubleshooting option in the MCM to forgo the low health requirement, basically making it like it used to be? I had all the pre reqs installed and updated and the latest EC installed but it just wasnt working. The MCM menu was there and all. Theres a fine line between low health and dead for testing. I spawned a chaurus and ran around while it kicked my ass a few times but nothing. No estrus, no infection, no CTD, just an ass kickin. A troubleshooting option like this would make it easier to verify its working.

Does anyone else have a problem getting the parasite thing. Tentacles work fine though no ctd installed all mods required. Dont have the problem with 1.9 just 2.1 the scripts also mentioned above do not apear in my folder. Maybe it fails to load them? Kept mods to the bear minimum disabled enb and it still wont work. Note I did not have 1.9 installed first just a clean install of 2.1 but since that didnt work I decided i tried the older one.

Hey! so after running Fnis, and hopefully properly installing the mod, I came into this error.

Reading EstrusChaurus ...
ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0

I have the UNPB body mod
Hentai pregnancy
UNPB BBP pregnant body mod
Actor events
Estrus for Skyrim

And all the mods required for sexlab (skyui, skyse, fnis)

Sorry, i'm a bit under-educated in modding, but i'm getting there! Thanks a bunch!

The game is crashing with b3lisario Pregnant meshes. I'm using XP skeleton and CHSBHC Mod. Is there something wrong?

Is there something wrong? Nope. CTDs are perfectly normal  :P

BBP skeleton and animations?

Follow these instructions for the body. If you want the UNPB body, install it last.

Hi, I have followed those instructions to the letter

Install CBBE Body

Install bodyslide + overwrite bodyslide folder with C++ belly build

Build the body with C++ bodyslide

Install TBBP

Install XPMS

The Belly still will not grow for me

Hey! so after running Fnis, and hopefully properly installing the mod, I came into this error.

Reading EstrusChaurus ...
ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0

I have the UNPB body mod
Hentai pregnancy
UNPB BBP pregnant body mod
Actor events

Estrus for Skyrim

And all the mods required for sexlab (skyui, skyse, fnis)

Sorry, i'm a bit under-educated in modding, but i'm getting there! Thanks a bunch!

I had that one briefly. Means you have the wrong version of FNIS. Make sure you're running FNIS 4.0 beta 3 AND the creature pack.

I've run Gen FNIS for users, and tried different saves still get CTD.

Edit: i found out its the FNIS v4.0 beta 3, that seems to be causing my CTD, i guess for now i will stick to v1.9.2 

P.S. i love your work and love this mod

Did you install the FNIS creature pack too?

How does that actor events thingy work anyway?

Actor events uses a skill called "Monitor" and all Skyrim skill's ability to turn on and off magic effects depending on the condition of the actor's stats.

The same game mechanic that makes dialogue options available when you speech skill is high enough, or make a perk available when the skill is high enough, or turn on on/off vampire abilities depending on the last time the player has feed can also turn on/off a magic effect on a skill then the actor reaches a specific range of health ( or stamina, magicka, etc.).

Use multiple effects within the "Monitor" skill to cover the entire percentage range of a stat then you can effectively monitor a stat without having to add the actor to a quest and attach a script that is running in a continuous loop actively checking all the stats each time. As anyone who has updated or removed a mod with a script that continuously loops can attest to, this type of scripting can easily corrupt a save.

only my PC is being affected. I didn't read anywhere that NPCs are immune. did I miss something? I've been trying this out with my followers but they only bleedout when hurt, no estrus anim, no impregnation.

from the first page

WHAT'S NEW IN v2.0+

• Note the file name change. Don't run Estrus Chaurus.esp & EstrusChaurus.esp at the same time.
  • For now the effect is also limited to the player only.
  • The mod Actor Events adds a health triggering event.
  • Spitting no longer is an automatic trigger however a chaurus bit attack now can trigger the animation.
  • Estrus Chaurus DG.esp is no longer needed.

;)