Lovely mod, no CTD here or anything like that, only prob is that the chauruses attacks me right after the tentacle disappears and my char stands up, i just get a message that "estrus chaurus: save ok" and bang, they start attacking. Moved the files to the very end of the load order in case something would mess with the factions but no luck. I saw some ppl got the same issue here. Any idea? :P

After several tests, I have concluded that with CBBE and my installation of Skyrim, the belly is not growing (only with Estrus Chaurus).

With 'SexLab HentaiPregnancy' or 'SexLab Procreation' my installed CBBE body (CB++) works perfectly.

I installed all the necessary files...

-XP32 Skeleton 1.81 (and update to 1.9 here http://xp32.tumblr.com/)

-CB++ for bodyslide

-Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ (and build)

-Estrus for skyrim 0.96

-Estrus Chaurus

-Estrus ChaurusDG (for Dawnguard)

No other Mod active at the same time during the tests

With Estrus Chaurus the breasts grow, but the belly is not growing.

Maybe I should move to UNPB body to do other tests.

Did you set the chaurus pregnancy duration to at least 7 days? When you built the 'CB++ body TBBP Belly' with bodyslide++, have you set the 'belly' slider to around 50% or more? Did you set 'max belly size' in the Estrus Chaurus MCM to 6.0?

First of all, love the concept.  I flipped through the forums, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, so I appolagize if it has. 

Whenever I trigger the estrus event, I stand up from the ordeal unable to physically move, attack, or use shouts.  If I reload, then I can move, but still am unable to attack or use souts--even in unrelated saves.  I have to completely restart skyrim if I'd like to attack.  Given that everything starts attacking me the instant I stand up, this leads to one sidded fights =/

Also, have you thought of putting in a random chance for the charrus fluid working?  Having it occur 100% of the time leads to impossible battles with the charrus @_@

Testing Estrus for Skyrim 0.96 and Estrus Chaurus 1.9.1, and it works great. The camera issue and loss of control is fixed, but as jacues00 said make sure to open the MCM and change the setting of Estrus' Fly Camera to Disabled (again, it's enabled by default but reads disabled, click it, change it to disabled).

I'll just keep requoting this as people keep asking the same question. :P

Though it was an expected result of that Estrus bug unfortunately.

Hey sammy I encounter something like that too. I have to use the TFC command to get to move again. For me though I can't return to first person veiw after doing that. Though it seems that having sex using another mod fixed that. (for m it was masturbating using the sexlab matchmaker mod)

After several tests, I have concluded that with CBBE and my installation of Skyrim, the belly is not growing (only with Estrus Chaurus).

With 'SexLab HentaiPregnancy' or 'SexLab Procreation' my installed CBBE body (CB++) works perfectly.

I installed all the necessary files...

-XP32 Skeleton 1.81 (and update to 1.9 here http://xp32.tumblr.com/)

-CB++ for bodyslide

-Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ (and build)

-Estrus for skyrim 0.96

-Estrus Chaurus

-Estrus ChaurusDG (for Dawnguard)

No other Mod active at the same time during the tests

With Estrus Chaurus the breasts grow, but the belly is not growing.

Maybe I should move to UNPB body to do other tests.

Did you set the chaurus pregnancy duration to at least 7 days? When you built the 'CB++ body TBBP Belly' with bodyslide++, have you set the 'belly' slider to around 50% or more? Did you set 'max belly size' in the Estrus Chaurus MCM to 6.0?

ok, now it's work.

the problem was the sliderset.

I used the TBBP BellyBig50

tnks!

Zerocon mentioned that the big belly variation grows slower and is intended for presets with at least 50% on the big belly slider. So to see changes with the big belly version one would need to set the pregnancy duration to an even higher number. Maybe 14 days? I'm not sure, haven't tested it past the 7th day.

Testing Estrus for Skyrim 0.96 and Estrus Chaurus 1.9.1, and it works great. The camera issue and loss of control is fixed, but as jacues00 said make sure to open the MCM and change the setting of Estrus' Fly Camera to Disabled (again, it's enabled by default but reads disabled, click it, change it to disabled).

I'll just keep requoting this as people keep asking the same question. :P

Though it was an expected result of that Estrus bug unfortunately.

Thank you so much, and sorry I can't read xP 

The camera option said "disabled" in MCM, so I didn't realize by that it ment "enabled" X(   Going in and changing it fixed my movement issue.  I still couldn't swing or attack, but after unequiping and re-equiping my axe, I was able to attack.  And after the first hit, the charrus slime didn't affect me, so I was even able to finish the battle.  Thank you so much Liuli, and thank you so much Jebezorg for the mod!

Ok, I'm using CBBE & bodyslide & xp32 but not dawnguard. The pregnant growth works fine with the Hentai Pregnancy mod but not with Estrus Chaurus. My follower gets pregnant and births the eggs, but no belly or breast growth.

The body change option on the MCM is checked, but the rate of growth stays at "none" for belly and breasts, no matter what I do. I've tried all the applicable suggestions that have helped other people with this specific problem, but mine hasn't worked.

I've updated SKUI, SKSE, and FNIS, but it still won't work.

Do I need to reinstall my skeleton or switch to unpb and belesario's, or what?

Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Hi. Great mod. So how to make this thing work properly? My character got spat upon and impragnated, her breasts kept swelling but not the belly. Then she laid the eggs. It was really cool. Now I did the weight scaling thing with CB++, will the belly swell next time she get infested?

P.S. I'm using CustomRace and XPMS.

i have faced issue that chaurus package code does not gets executed =\

everything is ok with chaurus ai, but packages code is like silenced

in the result chaurus doesn't seeking for meal, doesn't grows and etc

I'm using CBBE & bodyslide & xp32 but not dawnguard. The pregnant growth works fine with the Hentai Pregnancy mod but not with Estrus Chaurus. My follower gets pregnant and births the eggs, but no belly or breast growth.

The body change option on the MCM is checked, but the rate of growth stays at "none" for belly and breasts, no matter what I do.

I've tried all the suggestions that have helped other people with this specific problem, but mine hasn't worked.

Please help.

I'm using CBBE & bodyslide & xp32 but not dawnguard. The pregnant growth works fine with the Hentai Pregnancy mod but not with Estrus Chaurus. My follower gets pregnant and births the eggs, but no belly or breast growth.

The body change option on the MCM is checked, but the rate of growth stays at "none" for belly and breasts, no matter what I do.

I've tried all the suggestions that have helped other people with this specific problem, but mine hasn't worked.

Please help.

you have to ensure that your body really contains belly node. had no problems with manga body v3 by ledo4ek.

keep in mind that belly scales rather insensible

I'm having 2 issues at the moment, and hoping to get some help.

The Chaurus just on-look when the animation is happening but afterwards they continue to attack me and spit.

I also can't move, and i get the camera effect of chaurus skyrim mod when the animation stops playing so i can only get different character angles of watching my character die.

The other problem is when i die and get put back into an old save i can't use any weapons, or spells or anything.

I can post any info you guys need if someone is willing to help.  Like mod order or something, but I'm not sure if it's that.

Please help.

you have to ensure that your body really contains belly node. had no problems with manga body v3 by ledo4ek.

keep in mind that belly scales rather insensible

I use CB ++ TBBP body mesh.

It works fine with the Hentia Pregnant Mod, so it should have a belly node, right?

I figured that if it works with one, then it should work with the other, the only problem appears to be that MCM won't allow me to select the belly and breast growth options.

Will switching to a different body mod like unpb fix this?

Yeah like if we install XP32 doesn't that mean we have the damn belly nodes? So why would we need to be certain we have them? And how would we be certain? I mean the mod developer already made certain of all that and everyone said if we use XP32 skeleton with UNP the belly will grow.. so.. why isn't the belly growing?

Because you need both a skeleton AND a body mesh with a belly node. The meshes with a belly node are those by b3lisario (UNP) and zecoron (CBBE), just look for them inside LoversLab.

I installed b3lisario, should i uninstall DIMONIZED UNP? and then re-install B3lisario? I thought once you install a mod it overwrites files from any conflicting mods.. but then again, when i installed b3lisario's it never asked if i want to overwrite any files. So i assumed it was a whole new thing.

When you install the body meshes, it won't give you an overwrite message if the file is either not named properly (to match the file it needs to overwrite), or the file path is incorrect--make sure the installer is installing in the right file path, otherwise it'll be floating in your data folder somewhere. Else, you can compile the raw files with their correct file path into a compressed file for the installer, or install it manually.

The modded skeleton and mesh files should be going to your "...\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets" folder. Hope this helps.

Also one thing that came up was that i recently got TES5edit and it says Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "Estrus Chaurus.esp" requires master"

Any ideas what this means, is my load order wrong?

yeah TES5 edit is really strict there Charus needs to be loaded after Estrus or its abort the launch

I'm using UFO and a custom follower. She had the unfortunate experience of being chaurus raped and all showed up fine in MCM in regards to her being impregnated. A few game hours later it no longer shows in the MCM menu. Spawning a chaurus and having it spit on her triggers no assault so I assume she's still impregnated. Is there perhaps a reason I can't see her time till she births the darling little eggs in my MCM menu?