What a lovely and fun  mod! After having gone through the first pregnancy my PC went into a cave with Lydia and Uthgerd. All 3 was tentacled! My PC got infected. Big question now is: Any chance that my followers also got infected?

Or is it only the PC that can get infected?

I had one weird after-effect, long after uninstalling the 1.3 version of this mod (which was done well after completing the pregnancy):  several Falmer showed up, two separate times, in places that they would not ordinarily appear.  Once inside Dragon's Reach, and once on top of the Throat of the World (during the reading of the Elder Scroll - they started fighting with both Alduin and Felldir).  I'd seen them follow me around right after the tentacles scene, but this was something like a week later (in game time).  Very strange.

That's probably a bug of some sort, but it seems to be mostly harmless.  Unless they manage to kill some important NPC, but that hasn't happened yet.

Love this mod. However id love to see a bigger belly when pregnant. I can barely see the belly grow. Boob growth is fine but again a little bit bigger wouldnt be a bad thing.

Also for some reason i cant get the tentacle animations to trigger, my character does get spit on and impregnated but only once did the tentacle action work and even then it hung up, as in a never ending attack.

Love this mod. However id love to see a bigger belly when pregnant. I can barely see the belly grow. Boob growth is fine but again a little bit bigger wouldnt be a bad thing.

Also for some reason i cant get the tentacle animations to trigger, my character does get spit on and impregnated but only once did the tentacle action work and even then it hung up, as in a never ending attack.

Perhaps you expect to see something like this:

37625519.jpg

27981698.jpg

I tried to say pregnancy sliders exists. Maybe he didn't read my post.

Hi

I re-installed this mod with the new updates, so Estrus works but I don't get infected anymore. 

Is it something I missed when I installed it or?

---

This is how I installed it:

1) Download files

2) Add mod from Files

3) Activate ESP

4) Generate FNIS For Users

---

or does anyone have any idea how to fix this.

Hi,

it's correct that if you are immune to poison the script never trigger?

bye bye

Nope.

Great... I've a problem then :D

Vampire are immune to chaurus spell?

Just normal spell resistance.

I did. I also explained why I'm not using that method.

What a lovely and fun  mod! After having gone through the first pregnancy my PC went into a cave with Lydia and Uthgerd. All 3 was tentacled! My PC got infected. Big question now is: Any chance that my followers also got infected?

Or is it only the PC that can get infected?

Everyone can potentially get infected. You should see your PC and all infected Companions in MCM and how many days:hours they have.

I had one weird after-effect, long after uninstalling the 1.3 version of this mod (which was done well after completing the pregnancy):  several Falmer showed up, two separate times, in places that they would not ordinarily appear.  Once inside Dragon's Reach, and once on top of the Throat of the World (during the reading of the Elder Scroll - they started fighting with both Alduin and Felldir).  I'd seen them follow me around right after the tentacles scene, but this was something like a week later (in game time).  Very strange.

That's probably a bug of some sort, but it seems to be mostly harmless.  Unless they manage to kill some important NPC, but that hasn't happened yet.

Did you have a companion infected? That's also a possibility.

I love this update hatching :P maybe your next project will be spider or Dwarven Automatons and that will make skyrim full of adult fantasy.

but somehow this mod make too easy now i can get my pc infected and run around Forgotten Vale new dawnguard map not much fight. can u make tentacle active went hp only 20-30%

like SA rape or went u get infected they still attack but no tentacle until u hatch?

it only self suggestion u don't have to think hard about it

Did you have a companion infected? That's also a possibility.

No companion.  I usually run solo.

Interesting idea, but did i understand correctly this makes the player friend of chauruses, and i assume falmer too if the player is set to chaurus faction, after the attack finishes?

Yep. It's haxzor. Maybe change it to the falmer servant faction.

Or remove the faction if the player attacks either falmer or chaurus

I did. I also explained why I'm not using that method.

I believed you said that the only thing needed was a mesh.

Maybe my bad english make me don't understand. Sorry.