@jbezorg

not just one piece of armor.

in fact, multiple, I'm thinking about 10 or so for the different stages of body changes.

each naked armor has a slightly increased breast and or belly size.

animation starts, unequip main armor; during the 'action' a naked armor with a bigger belly size gets equipped, then after a few seconds a even bigger belly size armor and so on.

when the animation has finished, the character automatically equips other body sizes with different breast sizes.

really easy to do, and provides the same effect you guys have in mind

the only real downside there is is the constant 'equip' sound of the armors, but there is already a solution for this by setting no equip sound for these body parts.

all the estrus tentacles are equipped the same way to the body, no sounds are heard here

That's a solution that's been used before for Fallout. So it's not impossible to implement in theory and in practice. It just not the way to do it in Skyrim. 2 body meshes ( 0% body weight & 100% body weight ). A Pregnant Race ( and a Pregnant Vampire Race?? Don't laugh, it happened  :) ) would be needed to do it the way you suggest.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the logistics of asking every armor modder out there to make the same suit of armor 4 times rather than twice. xp32 has released a skeleton with a belly node. Node scaling has a is a much easier adoption path now that a skeleton exists with the capability. 

I convinced xp32 to add belly bone in new version.  :ph34r:  So someone just paint it on top of TBBP and we have proper impregnation ready!

You magnificent bastard!

Already working on the script to use it.

Hey, but there isnt any body supporting it yet!

Or you could add belly bone detection, then use its scaling as priority(for future use), else use breast scale? but you are probably doing it already anyway :D

But if people upgrade to the new skeleton it would detect then scale bone that has no effect on the body...

@jbezorg

not just one piece of armor.

in fact, multiple, I'm thinking about 10 or so for the different stages of body changes.

each naked armor has a slightly increased breast and or belly size.

animation starts, unequip main armor; during the 'action' a naked armor with a bigger belly size gets equipped, then after a few seconds a even bigger belly size armor and so on.

when the animation has finished, the character automatically equips other body sizes with different breast sizes.

really easy to do, and provides the same effect you guys have in mind

the only real downside there is is the constant 'equip' sound of the armors, but there is already a solution for this by setting no equip sound for these body parts.

all the estrus tentacles are equipped the same way to the body, no sounds are heard here

That's a solution that's been used before for Fallout. So it's not impossible to implement in theory and in practice. It just not the way to do it in Skyrim. 2 body meshes ( 0% body weight & 100% body weight ). A Pregnant Race ( and a Pregnant Vampire Race?? Don't laugh, it happened  :) ) would be needed to do it the way you suggest.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the logistics of asking every armor modder out there to make the same suit of armor 4 times rather than twice. xp32 has released a skeleton with a belly node. Node scaling has a is a much easier adoption path now that a skeleton exists with the capability.

BTW spamhunter, thanks for suggesting something. Better a bad idea comes up and gets shot down than someone setting on a good idea but never sharing it so it never gets done.

Version 1.4 is Out.

• Infestation! Fireballs from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
  • Improvements in stability
  • The chaurus spit attack will now only trigger a tentacle attack on NPC's and the gender selected in Estrus.
  • Override Estrus stripping options to remove weapons and odd pieces of clothing.

BTW spamhunter, thanks for suggesting something. Better a bad idea comes up and gets shot down than someone setting on a good idea but never sharing it so it never gets done.

Agreed. I encourage spamhunter to take what I've put up and prove me wrong.

Hey, but there isnt any body supporting it yet!

Or you could add belly bone detection, then use its scaling as priority(for future use), else use breast scale? but you are probably doing it already anyway :D

But if people upgrade to the new skeleton it would detect then scale bone that has no effect on the body...

Yeah... I know. Still, scripting is done now. All we need to do is convince someone to weight paint the belly and the last piece is in place.

i Have tbbp

Wearing a suit of armor? and does the armor have BBP / TBBP support?

What scale have you set and how much game time has passed?

"Medium" will cut breast growth down to 1/2

"Small" will cut breast growth down to 1/3

How much breast growth will also depend on the incubation period. A short incubation period will not result in much growth or as many eggs ( if growth is enabled )

Fireballs from orbit? 

lolwut

"Fireballs from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Take a close look at the "Estrus Chaurus" logo.... 

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

I only see a white box that reads "No screenshot available"...

How long does it take for the expelled eggs to hatch?  :) 

(I really appreciate what you're doing)

I only see a white box that reads "No screenshot available"...

How long does it take for the expelled eggs to hatch?  :)

(I really appreciate what you're doing)

3 to 4 says ( 72 to 96 game hours ). Once they hatch, You'll see why I said fireballs. 

Must be an image ID unique to my session.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-3866-0-15909300-1367899186_thumb.png

cool mod but could you tell me how to turn off the area call for npcs to come running to see whats happening if more than 10 npcs come when its active I have ctd which is nearly everytime.

Disable Onlooker in the Estrus configuration menu.

Oh my..CTD come back when I use time option with default settings and clean save.

"Estrus Chaurus_ENGLISH.txt"  has Belly Growth options. It's implemented or WIP?. I can't see nothing in ingame options about it.

It's in need of a mesh with a weight painted stomach ( that doesn't exist yet ). So it's hidden for now.

Also, wait a few moments after an attack before saving or waiting. Estrus has a magic effect still running on the player.

Agreed. I encourage spamhunter to take what I've put up and prove me wrong.

heh, not sure what to make of these two quotes there...

I just thought i'd tackle a problem a lot of people are going to miss.

While it's great that the XP32 Body now supports a belly bone, the belly now can be increased or decreased 'narurally' and without hacks like the pregnant nude armor. I'm fully for that.

But there are downsides and upsides to every solution (at least in my eyes), which i'm going to write a bit about now.

- the TBBP way has no 'dirty' workarounds, great skeleton

- modders can create clothes that support the huge TBBP belly in the future

- XP32 skeleton is not compatible with a lot of custom races (including some great accessory mods), including current Elins, CotS/Child like, some beast races and a few popular other ones.

(The current race i play and my last two are not XP32 compatible)

- same goes for Bodyslide/TBBP Bodies, not compatible with a lot of custom races/skins

- Body textures are often crafted for a fixed body where areas do not swell up like a balloon, so you'll often get some ugly stretching here

this doesn't look good - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/141725/? 

- the preg. nude armors can be handcrafted to look good even when stretched (even artwork could be done here for each armor stage, like slightly transparent bellys to see the glowing eggs if you're into that sort of thing)

- no scripts mess with the original body if using the armors, scripts can mess some things up and i don't trust them (i'm a burned child)

So the way one could shortly describe both belly node way or nude armor way would be:

- TBBP scripted belly node - base for the future, which people can build upon, but few people use it right now (or they have some problems with TBBP or skeletons)

- nude pregnant (with or without BBP) armors - every race that exists right down to the first custom race can equip these armors, it works for everybody.

But it's a dead end, not a lot of people would make 'clothes' for these armors.

Even shorter said; i can't use this mod (my current chars are incompatible skeleton wise...)

Or as a wise little girl once said: "why can't we have both?" :P

Anyway, i'll be quiet now.

Everything is working fine. My character gave birth to 51 eggs. :shy:

I guess that's one way of farming alchemy ingredients... Female Dragonborn, female spouse, female steward, female housecarl and the pen near the manor full of chaurus.

Also, eew.

This reminds me, in the previous version the eggs were classified as owned and picking them up counted as stealing. Is that on purpose or an oversight, and is it stil the case? Can't test myself, I had a bad case of the CTD on my last save.

Everything is working fine. My character gave birth to 51 eggs. :shy:

I guess that's one way of farming alchemy ingredients... Female Dragonborn, female spouse, female steward, female housecarl and the pen near the manor full of chaurus.

Also, eew.

This reminds me, in the previous version the eggs were classified as owned and picking them up counted as stealing. Is that on purpose or an oversight, and is it stil the case? Can't test myself, I had a bad case of the CTD on my last save.

Oversight. I can fix that in the next release.