hey would it be possible to convert this

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39759/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39759&pUp=1

to skyrim? because it is used on oblivion mods that involve "temp" pregnences.

No because that's also a body mesh which isn't what is needed here. What's needed here are the main Skyrim body types weight painted to fit xp32's new belly node on xp32's maximum skeleton. This hasn't been done yet and may not be done for some time depending on who's willing to work on it.

Ahh i didn't know. im not a modder. i just use them

Ok, my apologies for being born dumb, but what does CHS stand for in the downloads? Is it the version I need for bouncing breasts with CHSBHC BBP?

Also, suggestion: please include a read me in the archives with a changelog and stuff. Faster than searching this thread for the post describing it when you've been away three days. ;)

What do you mean "If you immediately wait x 24hr, then immediately wait x 24hr, then immediately wait x 24hr, and then expect to see something you're going to be disappointed." ?

In the context of the whole, the script is not updating very fast. So, upon exiting the third wait, you should not expect immediate results.

Also Estrus Spells on SElf / Else doesn't seem to work.

I want to know if there is statue sign like "Magic Affect" just like when PC get infect with something [red writing].

No. You will see the player's name listed in MCM in the second column if infected.

If possible, can anyone tell me the Order of installing UNPB-BBP ?

Under "Installation"

I want to know if there is statue sign like "Magic Affect" just like when PC get infect with something [red writing].

No. You will see the player's name listed in MCM in the second column if infected.

You mean "Mod Configuration - Estrus Chaurus - option - infected" , right ?

I cannot see my PC's name.

I tried "Estrus Spells self" on Thum Several times but it does not infected.

My pc doesn't have any resistance except Warrior stone's affect.

I need more information in order to use EC Correctly.

You mean "Mod Configuration - Estrus Chaurus - option - infected" , right ?

I cannot see my PC's name.

I tried "Estrus Spells self" on Thum Several times but it does not infected.

My pc doesn't have any resistance except Warrior stone's affect.

I need more information in order to use EC Correctly.

:-/

Read the OP? Right under "WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?"

I like this mod Thank you for making it. If i may ask one question. as for the " Birthing " sequence, can a idle be used instead of knock down ? I'm sure you've been asked before and its probably hell with scripting but i thought it would give it more of a realistic fell i suppose. 

There's a couple bugs I noticed, when hit by the spit attack it doesn't automatically put you in third-person view which makes the lengthy animation rather dull and tedious. And if you use custom armor (I'm using Tera Armor) in third person it places the armor in front of you like on a mannequin and it cannot be picked up afterwards.

There's a couple bugs I noticed, when hit by the spit attack it doesn't automatically put you in third-person view which makes the lengthy animation rather dull and tedious. And if you use custom armor (I'm using Tera Armor) in third person it places the armor in front of you like on a mannequin and it cannot be picked up afterwards.

Maybe you need to review the install instructions for the Estrus mod because both of those problems would be coming from that mod and quite frankly it works fine for those who installed it properly so check there first. It is also quite possible you have a conflicting mod, especially one that forces or enforces clothing on the player, followers and/or NPCs which may be a lot harder to find.

Are the Chaurus supposed to continually spit on you, to keep looping the tentacle animation?

Combat is stopped when the effect is applied and the NPC is added to the Chaurus faction.

Hi jbezorg, thanks for the mod, but I have a problem - my character gets stuck in endless birthing loop. Is there a way to finish or remove the effect manually?

Same here.

If you don't have the load order. In console:

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Replace XX with the first two digits of the RefID ( it's the same RefID from help ).

player.removespell XX004337

player.removefromfaction 3c9a8

set zzEstrusSwellingBelly to 0

Just wanted to ask the author of this excellent mod you said that the baby chaurus would grow into adults if their was food avaiable now I've dumped bodys, chickens and foxes next to them and they don't seem to be getting any bigger andy tips. Thanks