1.5 fixes a logical flaw to numeric limit to the number of times the player lays eggs in addition to ( and in lieu of in the case of male NPCs ) nodes scaling back to normal size.

The flaw caused the countdown to reset every loop if node scaling was disabled. Never reaching 0 and never ending.

Wow that was fast ! Thank you for solving that "problem" :)  Now I uploaded it just works fine !

If I could ask another thing, as I play it with a male character, or if in case I want to change the voice clip of the birthing sequence, where could I find it ? I think it's not part of the Estrus sound bank, so isn't it in the .bsa ? Maybe you could just give a MCM menu to mute that voice clip.

Anyway keep up the good work !

gonna wait :3

i don't get how this works. i use estrus on the npc then i wait and nothing happens to them but when i use the chaurus poison, then they lay eggs and some do hatch. But they stay in baby form. what is food for them?

i don't get how this works. i use estrus on the npc then i wait and nothing happens to them but when i use the chaurus poison, then they lay eggs and some do hatch. But they stay in baby form. what is food for them?

Food: Something the DB would be able to eat in game. Try that instead of carcases.

?

Just tried out the last version and ran into a problem.
My toon does not lay any eggs. The timer is at 0 but nothing happens. Not even an active effect is visible, among the offers, like the one from SDs artifact.

Worked fine in the previous version and i used a clean save to test the momentary version.
i don't use any BBP body or w/e else it may be called but xp32's latest skeleton. Maybe it's because the chaurus that infected my toon, died shortly afterwards?
Whatever is the problem, i can't trace it down, as i don't want to mess up my install with bouncing plastic boobies yet... so i hope that's not the cause.

Food: Something the DB would be able to eat in game. Try that instead of carcases.

?

what does db mean im very slow. :/

?

what does db mean im very slow. :/

Think he meant DragonBorn :P

Get the same problems as you no matter what type of food I drop in front of them they dont grow into full adults which kind of defeats the point of infestation :(

Hmm, I find this mod very interesting and fun, the only problem i'm having is, i was messing around and hit a NPC with the Chaurus poison, they got infected and laid eggs, so i know the poison works, my issue s that when i find any Chaurus in the game, none of them will spit, like ever, they all walk up to me and just bite  :-/

is there a way to maybe add the chaurus spit spell effect to my player through the console?

I've ran into a slight problem with this mod. It works just fine but for some reason the MCM options for the mod don't show up at all. All my other mods that have MCM options show just fine but not this one.

I assumed maybe it wasn't fully implied yet at first but I read some post talking about the options. I've searched and searched for a fix but I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Some insight would be helpful please.

I attached a picture as well to try to help show the situation.

Get the same problems as you no matter what type of food I drop in front of them they dont grow into full adults which kind of defeats the point of infestation :(

I used:

"set timescale to 5000"

...and dropped some meat and apples on the ground. After a while I had about 6 chaurus in the room at all levels of size, including the adult i killed using the console. They didn't attack anyone, however.

Well I think it's just not an unisex mod :P  I tried it with a girl and it worked just fine. Well I know that's a bit weird to try it with a male character but we're not talking about my liking .  (Getting infected as a male and giving birth as a male get my character stuck in an endless birthing. Getting infected as a girl and then giving birth as a man seems to work just fine strangly :P) Is there no manual way to stop that birthing sequence and get my character non-infected ?

I use node scale to determine the number of loops. Since belly scaling is not available yet, I used the breasts. Since a male doesn't have them, there is the endless loop. I've added numeric limit as well in the next update so it will be the first limit reached. Breast ( belly ) size returned to normal or the numeric limit.

Another "bug" I found is that the character can quit the birthing sequence animation by jumping, maybe jumping should be locked too ? Just because I can jump is tempting me to do it :P

And about the chaurus parasite ... do they really become chaurus ? I can't tell if you were joking, talking about future changes or anything :P

Chaurus Hachlings. A new race of them I made for this mod. AI is fairly simple and non aggressive. They eat and when they get big enough, find another NPC to infect.

Last thing : What's that "Chaurus Infestation" ^^.

That's hatching on/off option

Hi jbezorg, love your mod :)

"my" Chaurus Hachlings found enough to eat and grew up to full size (same size as vanilla Chaurus). I saved my game at this point and left skyrim, later loaded the save and the Hachlings had shrinked to birthsize again ?? :-/

Is this a bug or intentional (maybe there was no food left over, didn´t check this)? 

Another question: Do the Hachlings remember their "mother" or can she be infected by them again?

Last thing: Can they infect the PC too or is this limited to only NPCs ?

1.5 fixes a logical flaw to numeric limit to the number of times the player lays eggs in addition to ( and in lieu of in the case of male NPCs ) nodes scaling back to normal size.

The flaw caused the countdown to reset every loop if node scaling was disabled. Never reaching 0 and never ending.

Wow that was fast ! Thank you for solving that "problem" :)  Now I uploaded it just works fine !

If I could ask another thing, as I play it with a male character, or if in case I want to change the voice clip of the birthing sequence, where could I find it ? I think it's not part of the Estrus sound bank, so isn't it in the .bsa ? Maybe you could just give a MCM menu to mute that voice clip.

I found that putting 18 sound files of your choice in Skyrim\Data\Sound\fx\jbezorg changed the voice clip for me. You need to fill the jbezorg folder with 18 WAV sound files named 'wb01' all the way to 'wb18' though.

I found that putting 18 sound files of your choice in Skyrim\Data\Sound\fx\jbezorg changed the voice clip for me. You need to fill the jbezorg folder with 18 WAV sound files named 'wb01' all the way to 'wb18' though.

Oh !! Thanks ! I don't know how to thank you but at least I'm really grateful :D !!

I will try to put some sounds that suits to this ;)

My hatchlings wont eat :C (I place edible food in front of them or what, because that is what I do.)

Their growth rate is really variable.

It can take weeks in game time for them to reach maturity. Some seem to just pop from the egg fully grown. No idea.

2013.05.14 - Release 1.6

• MCM will auto-configure Estrus Chaurus based on your skeleton.
  • In addition to seeing the player and companion times, there is a count of the total number of NPCs infected.
  • There is also a toggle to Cure every NPC so you can uninstall.
  • Scaling of the hatchlings has been altered when feeding. They should also retain their scale.
  • If in 1st person view, it should change to 3rd.

My hatchlings wont eat :C (I place edible food in front of them or what, because that is what I do.)

Their growth rate is really variable.

It can take weeks in game time for them to reach maturity. Some seem to just pop from the egg fully grown. No idea.

Growth rate depends on who gets the food first and how much of it. They will seek out food once a day and not all at the same time.

I've ran into a slight problem with this mod. It works just fine but for some reason the MCM options for the mod don't show up at all. All my other mods that have MCM options show just fine but not this one.

I assumed maybe it wasn't fully implied yet at first but I read some post talking about the options. I've searched and searched for a fix but I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Some insight would be helpful please.

I attached a picture as well to try to help show the situation.

This mod is using MCM 2.0 which requires SkyUI 3.4 and SKSE 1.6.13.

You've only got the menu items showing that are available in MCM 1.0 & MCM 2.0.

You are missing SkyUI 3.4 and / or SKSE 1.6.13.

Ok, strange stuff here.  I went to Whiterun and spawned 5 Charus, before they died 2 civilians and my wife got infected.  All 3 dropped eggs, the two civilians eggs staying in neat little piles..... but wifes eggs started.... moving.... on their own.  They started dragging bodies along with them from the previous fight.   Soon,  the eggs were trying to.... escape.....  by heading to nearest exterior wall and stacking up in the  corner, but never getting over half way up.... though they were able to drag a corpse halfway up the wall with them.    I wish I could have sent you a video.... It was like a gigantic Charus Egg Conga Line and was just too cool......  it just needed some Gloria Estiphan and the Miami Sound Machine.

Another thing that happened.  The eggs from the civilians hatched and the baby charus were killed by the guards and remaining civilians, but wifes eggs hatched and remained unharmed.  Also, leaving the zone seems to end the infection and pregnancy of anyone traveling with you.