Hi jbezorg, thanks for the mod, but I have a problem - my character gets stuck in endless birthing loop. Is there a way to finish or remove the effect manually?

Same here.

If you don't have the load order. In console:

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Replace XX with the first two digits of the RefID ( it's the same RefID from help ).

player.removespell XX004337

player.removefromfaction 3c9a8

set zzEstrusSwellingBelly to 0

Whenever I do the remove spell command, it says "Invalid spell item '5B004337' for paremeter spell item".

Hi jbezorg, thanks for the mod, but I have a problem - my character gets stuck in endless birthing loop. Is there a way to finish or remove the effect manually?

Same here.

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Replace XX with the first two digits of the RefID ( it's the same RefID from help ).

Whenever I do the remove spell command, it says "Invalid spell item '5B004337' for paremeter spell item".

Same problem, my character is able to run but can't stop crying and spraying chaurus parasite all over the way... When I tried the command you gave us I got the same error that zeik95 had.

However it's a great improvement that has been done to this mod ! I hope that my bug is just because of a bad installation or something :P

Just wanted to ask the author of this excellent mod you said that the baby chaurus would grow into adults if their was food avaiable now I've dumped bodys, chickens and foxes next to them and they don't seem to be getting any bigger andy tips. Thanks

Food: Something the DB would be able to eat in game. Try that instead of carcases.

Same here.

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Same problem, my character is able to run but can't stop crying and spraying chaurus parasite all over the way... When I tried the command you gave us I got the same error that zeik95 had.

However it's a great improvement that has been done to this mod ! I hope that my bug is just because of a bad installation or something :P

Each time eggs are expelled, the breast size should be reduced. Once they are returned to normal, the expelling of the eggs stop.

That's the way it's suppose to work anyway.

Just wanted to ask the author of this excellent mod you said that the baby chaurus would grow into adults if their was food avaiable now I've dumped bodys, chickens and foxes next to them and they don't seem to be getting any bigger andy tips. Thanks

Food: Something the DB would be able to eat in game. Try that instead of carcases.

Now I need to create an arena where players can train their baby chaurus.

Each time eggs are expelled, the breast size should be reduced. Once they are returned to normal, the expelling of the eggs stop.

Yeah, I've noticed EC errors in papyrus log about missing 3d model and node. Looks like really bad choice for exit loop condition. As I understand it should be different for non-bbp users (I'm using rescaled XPMS 1.4 and original UNP meshes) and those who have disabled body change feature in MCM.

Other minor issue - when dropping feature is enabled I think jewelry and items with no world model should be skipped.

And one more really minor issue - when Estrus animation is done one of the Estrus items stays in player's inventory (maybe this is intended though).

Same here.

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Well I think it's just not an unisex mod :P  I tried it with a girl and it worked just fine. Well I know that's a bit weird to try it with a male character but we're not talking about my liking .  (Getting infected as a male and giving birth as a male get my character stuck in an endless birthing. Getting infected as a girl and then giving birth as a man seems to work just fine strangly :P) Is there no manual way to stop that birthing sequence and get my character non-infected ?

Another "bug" I found is that the character can quit the birthing sequence animation by jumping, maybe jumping should be locked too ? Just because I can jump is tempting me to do it :P

And about the chaurus parasite ... do they really become chaurus ? I can't tell if you were joking, talking about future changes or anything :P

Last thing : What's that "Chaurus Infestation" ? Maybe you just want the player to discover it by himself but because I'm just testing if everything works I maybe didn't wait long enough after the birthing sequence to see what it was :/  I think knowing everything this mod does, when and how long, could tell me if something don't work without wasting hours of playing, hoping that something will happen ^^.

Same here.

help "Chaurus Parasite"

Same Here :s

:P

Tried that they only seem to get as big a small dog and then nothing no matter how much food I put down is their anyway to make their growth cycle more aggressive so they grow in to adults in 1 day or 2 days regardless if you have fed them or not.

Tried that they only seem to get as big a small dog and then nothing no matter how much food I put down is their anyway to make their growth cycle more aggressive so they grow in to adults in 1 day or 2 days regardless if you have fed them or not.

what are these comment about is this a new features for estrus chaurus??

You can in CK but I'm not going in that direction.

You can in CK but I'm not going in that direction.

Where abouts in CK would that be ?

Well I think it's just not an unisex mod :P  I tried it with a girl and it worked just fine. Well I know that's a bit weird to try it with a male character but we're not talking about my liking .  (Getting infected as a male and giving birth as a male get my character stuck in an endless birthing. Getting infected as a girl and then giving birth as a man seems to work just fine strangly :P) Is there no manual way to stop that birthing sequence and get my character non-infected ?

I use node scale to determine the number of loops. Since belly scaling is not available yet, I used the breasts. Since a male doesn't have them, there is the endless loop. I've added numeric limit as well in the next update so it will be the first limit reached. Breast ( belly ) size returned to normal or the numeric limit.

Another "bug" I found is that the character can quit the birthing sequence animation by jumping, maybe jumping should be locked too ? Just because I can jump is tempting me to do it :P

And about the chaurus parasite ... do they really become chaurus ? I can't tell if you were joking, talking about future changes or anything :P

Chaurus Hachlings. A new race of them I made for this mod. AI is fairly simple and non aggressive. They eat and when they get big enough, find another NPC to infect.

Last thing : What's that "Chaurus Infestation" ^^.

That's hatching on/off option Edited by jbezorg

if the spell "zzEstrusOvipositionSpell" is meant, it's id is XX0068F1.

Try to use Player.DispelSpell first. if i'm right, removespell only removes spells you learned and no active effects.

I get the message "Could not parse this line" (Player.DispelSpell 0D0068F1)

Player.DispelAllSpells works but could'nt solve the problem, my char is still screaming and laying eggs.

With Player.removespell 0D0068F1 i get the message "Spell 'Chaurus Oviposition' not found in Rothinsky.

Try to use Player.DispelSpell first. if i'm right, removespell only removes spells you learned and no active effects.

Player.DispelAllSpells works but could'nt solve the problem, my char is still screaming and laying eggs.

With Player.removespell 0D0068F1 i get the message "Spell 'Chaurus Oviposition' not found in Rothinsky.

Maybe DispelSpell does not work in the console, as it does take the EditoriD instead of the FormiD.

Never had to use it, but maybe "Player.DispelSpell(zzEstrusOvipositionSpell)" works.

"Chaurus Oviposition" is a test spell.

Unpack the archive and place the zzEstrusBreederEffectScript.pex file within your Skyrim scripts directory. Then load the save. This should kill the effect. After it does, save your game. Exit the game. Then remove zzEstrusBreederEffectScript.pex from your Skyrim scripts directory.

zzEstrusBreederEffectScript.7z

1.5 fixes a logical flaw to numeric limit to the number of times the player lays eggs in addition to ( and in lieu of in the case of male NPCs ) nodes scaling back to normal size.

The flaw caused the countdown to reset every loop if node scaling was disabled. Never reaching 0 and never ending.