Ok, here it is:

1- Dowload these mods(one is the last version of the first mod, the other is the second mod made to avoid bloat):

image.png.2e0c054cc9ea230ee2b678f62155389e.png

2-Now transfer the folders inside:

image.png.14110f3d5dafdb666d16a33591f31cbb.png

3-And activate both mods in your Bannerlord Launcher:

image.png.31dfe7e382905713ee23b549abd40163.png

Edited by Kargrin
  • 4 weeks later...

The fix showing up here works, but this is what you need to do: go to the MODULES folder in "Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" then go to the "Bikini Fantasy" folder and paste both xml files in the "ModuleData" folder, i do this for both folders: Bikini Fantasy and Bikini Fantasy 2

On 2021/6/2 at AM9点26分, Kargrin said:

来自亚马逊的身体描述:

手动取下内衣:

进入您的模块文件夹。
在“Native/ModuleData”文件夹中,您将找到“skins.xml”
用文本编辑器打开它。
搜索“女性”。
在它会找到的第一个条目下方的几行中,您会找到内衣的条目。
          内衣_bottom_mesh="underwear_female"
          内衣_top_mesh="underwear_female_top" >
将它们替换为
          内衣_bottom_mesh=""
          内衣_top_mesh="">

不要忘记第二行末尾的“>”!

或者使用裸机

Hello, my Amazon module has used the underwear removing version and changed the document, but it still looks like the picture

bandicam 2021-11-11 20-22-38-866.jpg

Hello again,

I've been running into some issues.

1st: When I activate Orcish Armor I just get a crash to desktop on initial loading screen. 

2nd: When I activate Bikini Fantasy 2, I'm able to start a new campaign, but I'm unable to load a save without a CTD. Not sure if this is related, but I also noticed that 2 versions appear (see image). I also noticed that Bikini Fantasy is also showing 1.5.9 instead of 1.6.0 as shown in the installation instructions. 

Troubleshooting:
1. I've disabled these 2 (or 3?) mods, and I'm able to run the game and load saves. (Bikini Fantasy does not seem to have any issues.)
2. I've tried this on both 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 issue persists on both versions.
3. I've tried revalidating game files.

4. I've tried fresh installs of both Bikini Fantasy file sets. 
5. Confirmed that not more than 1 version of Bikini Fantasy 2 ver.02 is installed. 

6. I have add the "items_body.xml" and "items_head.xml" files to both version of Bikini Fantasy.

Let me know if anything comes to mind. 

Thanks, 

2021-11-17 11_53_42-Window.png

Edited by thefarceanakins
On 11/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, thefarceanakins said:

Hello again,

I've been running into some issues.

1st: When I activate Orcish Armor I just get a crash to desktop on initial loading screen. 

2nd: When I activate Bikini Fantasy 2, I'm able to start a new campaign, but I'm unable to load a save without a CTD. Not sure if this is related, but I also noticed that 2 versions appear (see image). I also noticed that Bikini Fantasy is also showing 1.5.9 instead of 1.6.0 as shown in the installation instructions. 

Troubleshooting:
1. I've disabled these 2 (or 3?) mods, and I'm able to run the game and load saves. (Bikini Fantasy does not seem to have any issues.)
2. I've tried this on both 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 issue persists on both versions.
3. I've tried revalidating game files.

4. I've tried fresh installs of both Bikini Fantasy file sets. 
5. Confirmed that not more than 1 version of Bikini Fantasy 2 ver.02 is installed. 

6. I have add the "items_body.xml" and "items_head.xml" files to both version of Bikini Fantasy.

Let me know if anything comes to mind. 

Thanks, 

2021-11-17 11_53_42-Window.png

Just updated using the latest modkit, please refer to the new version(check the latest update date). Also you don't need two mods named "Bikini Fantasy 2"

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

Just updated using the latest modkit, please refer to the new version(check the latest update date). Also you don't need two mods named "Bikini Fantasy 2"

Sorry, I think the issue may have been installing through Vortex. 

I manually installed and it cleared up the two "Bikini Fantasy" mods in the launcher, and seems to be allowing me to load saves. 

Still having CTD with Orcish Armor, even after manual install. Either way I'm happy to have a few more armors. 

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, thefarceanakins said:

Sorry, I think the issue may have been installing through Vortex. 

I manually installed and it cleared up the two "Bikini Fantasy" mods in the launcher, and seems to be allowing me to load saves. 

Still having CTD with Orcish Armor, even after manual install. Either way I'm happy to have a few more armors. 

Thanks! 

I can look into the  Orc armorm do you have the error code then the ctd happens?

No error, just crashes straight to desktop with the standard text box when I have that mod enabled.

I also seem to be having issues loading in some of the new armors. Game won't load the armor onto the character, and if I try to exit the item menu it just freezes for at least 3 minutes. Not sure if I'm just being impatient or if there may be an issue with certain pieces. I'll test around a bit and let you know on that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Game freezes up for me when I try to put on "Amazon shoulder" ? The game has been updated since the last time this mod was updated so maybe this mod needs to be updated to the latest version? 

EDIT - I guess it just takes forever for some clothing options to load and the game freezes up. Once it loads up it unfreezes. Why is it like this though? Is there any way to get the clothing to load as fast as standard game clothing? And I'm playing it on an SSD with a RTX 2070 (8GB) GPU. 

Edited by ReaperBlade
9 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

Game freezes up for me when I try to put on "Amazon shoulder" ? The game has been updated since the last time this mod was updated so maybe this mod needs to be updated to the latest version? 

EDIT - I guess it just takes forever for some clothing options to load and the game freezes up. Once it loads up it unfreezes. Why is it like this though? Is there any way to get the clothing to load as fast as standard game clothing? And I'm playing it on an SSD with a RTX 2070 (8GB) GPU. 

Please tell the name of the armors that slow the game up. It may be texture or polygon heavy.

But there is also the case of M&B code being wonky and not handling well too many armors.

2 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Please tell the name of the armors that slow the game up. It may be texture or polygon heavy.

But there is also the case of M&B code being wonky and not handling well too many armors.

I tried to put on the Amazon Shoulder? and it took about 30+ seconds or so for it to show up on my character in the inventory screen. But I'm new to all this and still trying to figure things out so maybe nothing is wrong and maybe it's just that I'm not using the right body or mods myself. 

I want to use the Amazon Body and have it downloaded and installed. But the character still has on underwear. So I downloaded a skin texture mod that gives nipples and vagina but I think that reset the body type back to normal M&B body type because many of the Amazon armors aren't fitting my character. My characters boobs are too small and so the chest pieces of each outfit still out away from my character. 

So I'm uninstalling the skin texture mod and going to install the Amazon Armor mod because I saw something that says it removes bra and panties. Does this give nipples and landing strip pubes? I guess I'll find out. About to try it out now. I'll let you know if things work better then. 

Okay, I got everything working correctly now with the MC Amazon body and nudity and pube hair stripe. I even put the game on an even faster NVMe drive but armors can take a long time to load still. I'm not sure if it's a particular armor or if all armors are have to load up first? Once they are loaded up then it's not so bad. But with the cheat inventory with all armors listed, there's often lots of white rings with a gold spot that spin in the inventory list showing they are all loading and it takes a long time.

The "dancer harness" and a few others seem to take longer to load up than others. Probably too many polys. Many of the lingerie types from your mod don't fit the Amazon body form at all but fit the vanilla body form. I would suggest when you have time to separate the vanilla lingerie and MC Amazon body type lingerie into two separate mods entirely. That will reduce a lot of bloat for armors that don't even fit the Amazon body type.  

Also, it would be great if you listed ALL of the Amazon armors in your mod so they are first in the list of the cheat inventory on the left. It's a pain to have to go down the entire list trying to find all the lingerie and armors from your mod because some of them don't start with "Amazon" in the title but actually fit the MC Amazon body type. Not sure if you can number them so they list first in the cheat inventory on the left or title each armor (A Amazon (specific name here)" - that way there's two "A's" in the title and that should list them all first in the cheat inventory on the left. 

But great work regardless on this! Thanks

The loading can be annoying sure, but it's not more than 10 secs per piece.
What bothers me way more is that the armor shows up too rarely and is badly balanced (too weak for later in the game + too heavy)

Other than those, I really gotta say: What a FANTASTIC mod, I REALLY really love it! I would like to support this in any way I can. If you would continue working on this, I would gladly pay you on Patreon or smth.

If it's not too much work it would make much more sense to split the amazon armour into separate folders

By doing it that way you would only need to install one mod which would depend if you were using the amazon body or not

Personally I am using "nude males and females" from Nexus Mods. This mod does crash on Beta 1.7 but reading the logfile it was simple to figure out how to fix the crashes

Anyways yeah none of the breast part of the amazon armour fits using this mod.

Wonderful work the only thing really lacking is footwear. I tried on all the armour but there is only 1 boot with heels (Amjanah Boots) that I could find. There is an amazing selection of everything else.

Do you have any plans or reason why you have not posted this on Nexus Mods? I would have been using this for months if it was there. I didn't even know this site existed lol

Sorry in advance for the spam posts but I cannot post my screenshots until my third post otherwise I would have condensed this all into one post