items_body.xml

Line 102;   <Flags  UseTeamColor="flase"

That'll make you crash.

Edit:  Apparently there's something wrong with:   items_head.xml

Line 84;            hair_cover_type="type3"

I just keep getting this error with every load for every piece that replaces hair apparently:

Spoiler

636267374_BLerror.png.c348b2e4bcae1ec97f3cc632a1b670ce.png

Edited by B0ukensha
3 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

items_body.xml

That'll make you crash.

I just keep getting this error with every load for every piece that replaces hair apparently:

Hide contents

download page nine

4 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

items_body.xml

That'll make you crash.

Hide contents

The flags node shouldn't have that hair_cover line at all so you can just remove it and save.

hi there, fantastic mod I love it

I've reinstaled with the current version (1.8) and two item have missing textures: golden mask and golden lady armor

any idea how to fix this ?

EDIT: okay I've read back few page before and this issue have already been reported don't mind my post ^^

EDIT2: some armor have randomly the dreaded underwear top & bot from amazon body that come back from the dead

those are not visible on the nude body and some armor weird ..

I've fixed it with editing the xml to remove the body

Edited by SNGRN

Me again,

I keep having those:
"Trying to make partial read on compressed asset data. This does not improve performance since partial decompression is not supported"

that cause crash AFTER a battle when loading the world, it is very random and hard to reproduce, sometime it happen 1h after start playin'

I have the 2 bikini mod loaded, could it be the old one causing problems ?

it's that or CA_eagle_rising but I doubt it because it a very popular mod so this issue would have been known .. or not ^^'

4 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hello @Kargrin!

Any new updated stuff comming in our way or we will remain in the dark with the buggy/clipping ones??? ??

Thanks!

Since I'll probably not work on this for the foreseeable future, I'll try to get the last unpacked files and share for the people who want to update it.

On 8/28/2022 at 9:52 PM, Kargrin said:

Since I'll probably not work on this for the foreseeable future, I'll try to get the last unpacked files and share for the people who want to update it.

And are you going to live the problematic ones, with the clipping and texture issues untouched? At least you could remove them, if it is possible for you of course! ?

By the way, is it possible to add "Civilian" feature for the armors because, most of them, I can't use them in cities...! ?

Thanks!

Edited by Drax70
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 4:16 PM, Kargrin said:

I will try to gather all the source files of the mod and share if there is anyone interested in updating.As sadly I don't have the game installed right now, nor the time to repack everything at each new patch lol

I'd be happy to give it a shot, if you post the source files for the mod!