3 hours ago, jemoer said:

very nice mod, 

but for me some of the golden textures seems to be missing, like the golden lady but also deamon helm is missing textures. Do you have any idea why this is a thing? Did I download the wrong version ?

I wish I knew too... One of the updates borked with the mod.I'm still trying to figure why.

I found that bikini Fantasy 2 cannot work but 1 can.

The item can be found but, the mesh and texture doesn't be loaded.

Besides, this is a wonderful mod! I try to find a cloth and armor mod for a long time. And now I am trying to merge the armors with some custom troop mod.

cheers

16 hours ago, Rin-Kin said:

It's done by editing Modules\Native\ModuleData\skins.xml

Just search for "underwear" and change lines so it looks like underwear_bottom_mesh="" and underwear_top_mesh=""

Thanks for the reply, but what I meant to ask is what mod did he use for the body textures

On 2/26/2022 at 4:36 AM, kyloren163 said:

Hey, what mod do you use to remove bra and undies?

Nude Men and Women, and Detailed Character Creation, you must modify the skins.xlst file (look at the end of the first post). If you do so, no need to modify the skins.xml of the native mod.
this is my mod list starting : I don't remember if i have modifie the Bikini fantasy xml files.

image.png

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dragon13 said:

do you still need the two versions, or is it just the one? also trying to buy from aserai traders seems to freeze the game

You can pick one of the two, or both. About the freeze, does it only happen with aserai vendors?

On 3/1/2022 at 10:00 PM, fd33 said:

Nude Men and Women, and Detailed Character Creation, you must modify the skins.xlst file (look at the end of the first post). If you do so, no need to modify the skins.xml of the native mod.
this is my mod list starting : I don't remember if i have modifie the Bikini fantasy xml files.

image.png

Hi if you want use the Nude mod with the Last DCC version (1.4.1.13) => No need to update the Native mod
you must modify the skins.xlst in
?"...Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zzCharacterCreation\ModuleData\skins.xslt"

Just add :
    <xsl:template match='skin[@name="woman"]'>
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:copy-of select="@*" />
            <xsl:attribute name="body_meta_mesh">body_female_a_nude</xsl:attribute>
            <xsl:attribute name="underwear_bottom_mesh" />
            <xsl:attribute name="underwear_top_mesh" />
            <xsl:copy-of select="*" />
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match='skin[@name="man"]'>
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:copy-of select="@*" />
            <xsl:attribute name="body_meta_mesh">body_male_a_nude</xsl:attribute>
            <xsl:attribute name="underwear_bottom_mesh" />
            <xsl:copy-of select="*" />
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

after the first </xsl:template>

Thanks to Designer225? who help me a lot to solve the problem

Anyone else having issues on 1.7.2? 

I get a CTD with a generic error when I try to play the game through Sandbox mode. 

**Update**
I've been digging into this issue and found a few pieces of information that might be useful. 

1. I disabled Bikini Fantasy 2, and Orc Armors, leaving just Harmony, Better Exception Window, Butterlib, UI Extender, Mod Configuration and Bikini Fantasy.

2. After the game crashed, I reviewed logs. It seems to indicate the error begins in the items.xml file. 

[TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MBDebugManager] [INF]: opening ..\..\Modules\Bikini Fantasy/ModuleData/items.xml
[TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MBDebugManager] [INF]: opening ../../XmlSchemas/Items.xsd

3. I deleted everything in the .xml file except the first item "Versionone", and Sandbox Mode launched into the character creator.

4. I tried a split-half test and removed everything below line ~1750, but the game crashing continued. 

5. Currently, I removed everything below line 279, and I'm able to launch Sandbox Mode once again.

Edited by thefarceanakins
Update
On 4/8/2022 at 1:15 PM, thefarceanakins said:

Anyone else having issues on 1.7.2? 

I get a CTD with a generic error when I try to play the game through Sandbox mode. 

**Update**
I've been digging into this issue and found a few pieces of information that might be useful. 

1. I disabled Bikini Fantasy 2, and Orc Armors, leaving just Harmony, Better Exception Window, Butterlib, UI Extender, Mod Configuration and Bikini Fantasy.

2. After the game crashed, I reviewed logs. It seems to indicate the error begins in the items.xml file. 

[TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MBDebugManager] [INF]: opening ..\..\Modules\Bikini Fantasy/ModuleData/items.xml
[TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MBDebugManager] [INF]: opening ../../XmlSchemas/Items.xsd

3. I deleted everything in the .xml file except the first item "Versionone", and Sandbox Mode launched into the character creator.

4. I tried a split-half test and removed everything below line ~1750, but the game crashing continued. 

5. Currently, I removed everything below line 279, and I'm able to launch Sandbox Mode once again.

Tried confronting the xml with any new mod that also add items to the game?

Maybe the devs changed the xml form

Edit: 1.72 is unstable(many reports about crashing mods) as the devs changed parts of the code. I'd suggest staying in 1.7.0

Edited by Kargrin
On 3/28/2022 at 11:32 PM, Kargrin said:

You can pick one of the two, or both. About the freeze, does it only happen with aserai vendors?

yah mainly cause they seem to stock almost everything in the mod, so when i first open the trade window ever thing loads in fine but if i scroll down all the item pictures start doing that loading ring thin and any mod items i am wearing turn invisible

58 minutes ago, dragon13 said:

yah mainly cause they seem to stock almost everything in the mod, so when i first open the trade window ever thing loads in fine but if i scroll down all the item pictures start doing that loading ring thin and any mod items i am wearing turn invisible

I would say to use the Bikini Fantasy 2 and see if the same issue happens. Since 1.7.x the first mod is acting strange.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

I would say to use the Bikini Fantasy 2 and see if the same issue happens. Since 1.7.x the first mod is acting strange.

okay which one you've got 11 download options, 3 of which are titled bikini fantasy two,one titled bikinifantasy2, and then one just marked 2.0, i tried the 11/18/21 mod and the problem seems to now affect khuzait traders as well (havent traveled to other regions yet to test) its almost like the game is haning while trying to load all the new armor thumbnails but task manager doesn't say the game is not responding

Edited by dragon13
3 hours ago, dragon13 said:

okay which one you've got 11 download options, 3 of which are titled bikini fantasy two,one titled bikinifantasy2, and then one just marked 2.0, i tried the 11/18/21 mod and the problem seems to now affect khuzait traders as well (havent traveled to other regions yet to test) its almost like the game is haning while trying to load all the new armor thumbnails but task manager doesn't say the game is not responding

1285949730_BikiniFantasy2.rar <-This one

I did update the other mod, but the this infinite loading kept happening. However some people were playing with no issues.