8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Got to your modules folder.
In the "Native/ModuleData" folder you will find the "skins.xml"
Open it with a text editor.
Search for "female".
A few lines below the first entry it will find, you will find the entries for the underwear.
          underwear_bottom_mesh="underwear_female"
          underwear_top_mesh="underwear_female_top" >
Replace those with
          underwear_bottom_mesh=""
          underwear_top_mesh="" >

Don't forget the ">" at the end of the second line!

Thank you very much!

On 3/30/2021 at 9:15 AM, n0b0dy0 said:

Hide contents

20210330101259_1.thumb.jpg.da25047d5e3a46d4a4bf811ae630866b.jpg 

It is added as "shoulder/cape" to allow for other clothing. And it is colored based on your kingdom's color.

Crap, I'd have to join Vlandia to get the muff to match the hair of my PC.  And she's Sturgian..blue muffs don't do it for me..lol

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kargrin said:

It's on the mod

20210617020122_1_2.jpg.bc94df55e5502504946d2c6a183d7df9.jpg

Nah, this needs a little tweaking....

That looks like a hedgehog! lol

Is it possible to make the hair a little curlier and add some more as well, to look more natural?

Thanks!

Edited by Drax70
On 6/23/2021 at 6:53 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

what version of the game does 1.99 need?

The Reason i ask is with Mount & blade Bannerlord 1.5.9 it crashes my game.

I tested with a new game in e1.5.9.27, try deactivating the other mods to test.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, Kargrin said:

I tested with a new game in e1.5.9.27, try deactivating the other mods to test.

Ok so now i am having a diffrent issue i tried to change the armor values and i have done this at least 30 times i even did it with version 1.9 and it worked but when i do it with version 1.99 it crashes and better exception window throughs out this error here. The reason i changed the armor values is i use realistic battles and i wanted the armor from this mod to be as strong as i could get it without being to strong.
What does this mean.htm

Here is the xml i tried changing the armor values in maybe i fucked up somewhere help please

items.xml 

Ok so from what i am reading this issue is something to do with the submodule but i have not even changed that here is the submodule file if anyone here can explain why this is happening. or is this a bug in the mod that i somehow got to show up? SubModule.xml 

Ok this 1.99 version is fucked if you extract the file to the modules folder is i called Bikini Fantasy1.99 and when you launch the game it crashes but when you rename it from Bikini Fantasy1.99 to Bikini Fantasy it works. but as soon as you change any of the xml's in module data you seem to get the issue i am getting what the hell?

Edited by WolfPack51942
12 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Ok this 1.99 version is fucked if you extract the file to the modules folder is i called Bikini Fantasy1.99 and when you launch the game it crashes but when you rename it from Bikini Fantasy1.99 to Bikini Fantasy it works. but as soon as you change any of the xml's in module data you seem to get the issue i am getting what the hell?

Ooo shit, you're right my bad. New link should have the folder renamed.

Also sorry but I have no idea how the realistic battle mod works, but the only xml modified was the Items.xml inside the moduledata.

Try checking the guide on https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/ about xml nomenclature

Edited by Kargrin

I managed to automatically put a bush in every npc by replacing the underwear_bottom_mesh in the skins.xml of DCC with one of the mesh for pubes in your mod, but I´m only getting white bushes.

Any idea of how to solve it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for creating this mod. I have tried and succeeded with beautiful suits. but I'm having trouble with joining a battle. The game has been frozen for a very long time and there is nothing else (no game crashes) - I can still enter castles or villages to see your suits but can't join the match. please consider help me (I use version 1.5.9)

17 hours ago, Dupz1212 said:

I managed to automatically put a bush in every npc by replacing the underwear_bottom_mesh in the skins.xml of DCC with one of the mesh for pubes in your mod, but I´m only getting white bushes.

Any idea of how to solve it would be much appreciated.

The mesh needs another texture assigned to it. But the hair will end up with only one color.

Also slow loading screens may happen (sometimes extreme). You can also try the mod called Better Exception WIndow to check if it's a crash or not