55 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

The mesh needs another texture assigned to it. But the hair will end up with only one color.

Also slow loading screens may happen (sometimes extreme). You can also try the mod called Better Exception WIndow to check if it's a crash or not

I don´t know how to do that  : (

Could you explain how do I assign a texture to it, pls?

By looking at some posts at different body mods on nexus, I suspect that what I´m trying to do is of the interest of more people. You could also consider adding this feature in your mod. (At least as some kind of optional file)

12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Lưới cần một kết cấu khác được gán cho nó. Nhưng tóc sẽ chỉ có một màu duy nhất.

Ngoài ra, màn hình tải chậm có thể xảy ra (đôi khi quá tải). Bạn cũng có thể thử mod có tên Better Exception WIndow để kiểm tra xem nó có bị lỗi hay không

really i'm not good at game mods, is there any way to fix the game freezing (the little pony icon is still running but the game doesn't resume)?

affirmation again, i really want to use your mod for my girls~ this is a great mod !!!! pls help me :(((

Edited by uart97

and you wont be able to unless someone remake this mode into something that doesnt looks like made by 6 years old

i bet 10 bucks that loading problem is just typo in items.xml coz game freeze at reading .pak file

Edited by srx47

items.xml

Feel free to find any issues, I'd be glad to fix. Or you can fix and share it here, would spare me time that could be used into adding more armors.

Again, I test the mod before sharing, equip the armors, run around towns. But the only mods used for these tests are Bikini Fantasy, Better Exception Window and the Amazon Body.

2 hours ago, srx47 said:

i could but i dont own game and so has no access to modding tool

1624960937125.jpg

The modding tools are unnecessary for the xml. It just pulls the mesh name, everything else is nomenclature

https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_xmldocs/items/item/itemcomponent/armor/

On 6/28/2021 at 1:18 PM, Dupz1212 said:

I don´t know how to do that  : (

Could you explain how do I assign a texture to it, pls?

By looking at some posts at different body mods on nexus, I suspect that what I´m trying to do is of the interest of more people. You could also consider adding this feature in your mod. (At least as some kind of optional file)

Added a pub with a black texture, check the description of the latest version, hope it helps.

Edited by Kargrin
On 6/26/2021 at 11:36 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

Ok so now i am having a diffrent issue i tried to change the armor values and i have done this at least 30 times i even did it with version 1.9 and it worked but when i do it with version 1.99 it crashes and better exception window throughs out this error here. The reason i changed the armor values is i use realistic battles and i wanted the armor from this mod to be as strong as i could get it without being to strong.
What does this mean.htm

Here is the xml i tried changing the armor values in maybe i fucked up somewhere help please

items.xml 

Ok so from what i am reading this issue is something to do with the submodule but i have not even changed that here is the submodule file if anyone here can explain why this is happening. or is this a bug in the mod that i somehow got to show up? SubModule.xml 

Ok this 1.99 version is fucked if you extract the file to the modules folder is i called Bikini Fantasy1.99 and when you launch the game it crashes but when you rename it from Bikini Fantasy1.99 to Bikini Fantasy it works. but as soon as you change any of the xml's in module data you seem to get the issue i am getting what the hell?

The items xml have two civilian flags, cut one. Also your using a lot of mods, try turning some off to test.

well i simply cant check mesh names then. and to check all one by one in-game? im not masochistic.

p.s. split it. and organize naming: its easy to maintain this way

p.s.s. first problem i can see in xml 14 cases of modifier_group="cloth" instead of "cloth_unarmoured"

Edited by srx47

Dude it looks great, thanks. There's just one small strange thing going on my game since I've installed your last update: There's almost no swords being sold at the marketplace. Most cities there's none at all, some cities there's a few very low tier ones selling, like pugios.

I´m using a lot of mods, but it only happened after I've installed your last update

update: I've just notice some cities having way more horses types for sell than usuall, like Lycaron having 30+ desert horses, sturgian trottlers and aserai horses

Edited by Dupz1212

hey man, your mod looks amazing so I have been trouble shooting the hell out of it trying to force it to work with the new 1.6 beta using a minimal mod list (like 10 mods). long story made short from all of my efforts everything seems to work fine for the most part. the only issue i was getting was when trying to use the cheat menu to view all the armors added. The menu itself want crashing the game but rather when attempting to view certain item (hovering the mouse overt it to see stats and ect.) The game crashes and says it needs to download some missing files. Unfortunately the better window mod doesn't give me any details as to what the issue might be linked to. I haven't had any other issues so far though. All of the menus seem to work fine its just trying to view certain items that kills it. Perhaps they changed the way armors are coded? (not a modder just stabbing in the dark) I have tried playing with the load order but it doesn't seem to make a difference 

So got some sleep came back to it and feel foolish. This mod wasn't the issue it was another (oscloth ak) I can confirm this mod works for 1.6 beta. The only hitch I have found is when I try to change from a merc to a vassal the game crashes. easy work around is to become independent again then ask to become a vassal. not sure why but it works.

Mod List: 

1. harmony

2. Betterexceptionwindow

3. Native (core files)

4. (core files)

5. (core files)

6. (core files)

7. MCamazon Body

8. Ardonnays troop changer

9. MC amazon Armor

10. MC Amazon armor nude

11.  MC Amazon troops

12. Character reloaded (oh yea its compatible baby!!!)

13. Newskin

14. Agriculture estate

15. sword sister n upgradable militia

16. Warhammer pack

17. Bikini Fantasy

All mods can be found here or on nexus.

I'm not on often but if anyone would like help getting this mod list working feel free to reach out. You should be able to simply follow the directions for each mod to get it working

Side note: I'm using the banner lord mod manager from nexus. not sure if that makes a difference. 

Edited by Damos618
On 7/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, Damos618 said:

The only hitch I have found is when I try to change from a merc to a vassal the game crashes. easy work around is to become independent again then ask to become a vassal. not sure why but it works.

I believe these issues may be fixed with a new update on the mod tools. And knowing how buggy M&B games are, I would wait until the updates are more polished.

Edited by Kargrin

I have this crash, which shouldn't have anything to do with this mod, but for some reason this is one of the few mods that I cant disable without crashing my save when I try to load it. I keep having that crash while time passes, and honestly it seems like a vanilla problem, but idk. I've periodically disabled a bunch of my mods a few at a time in different combinations and still can't solve it, the save may just be broken. I realize that disabling this mod may cause the crash because several of my heroes have this armor on, but none of the other armor mods caused that, it's odd. edit: I accidently downloaded 1.5 and the data cache and stuff too, that may be it, but I don't see why it would cause the crash, other problems yes. 

crash2.htm

Edited by hellomyfriends1
10 hours ago, hellomyfriends1 said:

I have this crash, which shouldn't have anything to do with this mod, but for some reason this is one of the few mods that I cant disable without crashing my save when I try to load it. I keep having that crash while time passes, and honestly it seems like a vanilla problem, but idk. I've periodically disabled a bunch of my mods a few at a time in different combinations and still can't solve it, the save may just be broken. I realize that disabling this mod may cause the crash because several of my heroes have this armor on, but none of the other armor mods caused that, it's odd. edit: I accidently downloaded 1.5 and the data cache and stuff too, that may be it, but I don't see why it would cause the crash, other problems yes. 

crash2.htm 141.75 kB · 2 downloads

Try creating a new game without any mod and see if the crash happens again. You can also validade the game files. If it's not the game, you will need to search every mod to detect the source of crashing. The good old binary search could help, where you turn off half of the mods and see if the crash still happens. If the half you picked keeps crashing, then pick the group of mods and separate again in two, deactivating one half each time until you can pinpoint the troubled mod.

Sadly, the more mods are installed, the higher is the chance of crashing.

Edited by Kargrin
  • 2 weeks later...

love your mod,

idea/suggestion for a simple (maybe ?) variant:

take the golden lady upper part to make a "cape" slot it would go well with most other body armor stuff you've made

screenshot join with the idea, with some clipping ?

cheers

keep up the good work :)

dress.jpg

On 2021/7/25 at AM3點50分, Sangarn said:

love your mod,

idea/suggestion for a simple (maybe ?) variant:

take the golden lady upper part to make a "cape" slot it would go well with most other body armor stuff you've made

screenshot join with the idea, with some clipping ?

cheers

keep up the good work :)

mesh="Amazon011" Change "Amazon01" 

NEW.png

Edited by xo0083
On 7/26/2021 at 3:14 PM, Sangarn said:

hehe thx guys but the metal part is still clipping through the robe ^^'

but I can do other mix and match now

can I extract the .obj and blender it or I need the original files ?

dqdqsd.jpg

Will add a shoulder version without the belt piece soon.

Also anyone having issues with the last patch? Just to know if it didn't break anything.