22 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Blender and Bannerlord Modding kit

Not for the old mod, sorry, but the Bikini Fantasy 2 will use 100% amazon body meshes.

Also people having issues with the latest version, please try this : edit:(link removed, will try to recompile the mod again)

It's an updated version of BF1 with the latest modkit, the armors look fine in the editor.

does this mean there will be no future additions for the normal body roaster?

On 12/31/2021 at 12:48 PM, Thanquol said:

does this mean there will be no future additions for the normal body roaster?

For the time being, yes.

Also Bikini Fantasy 2 updated for the latest patch:Bikini Fantasy 2-2022.rar

Worked for me, please confirm.

Attention: It will take some time to load the armors, that is up the game version, it didn't happen before.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, anonimas12 said:

I get infinite loading items with this mod in the inventory. (the icons don't load up and instead just constantly load), which causes the game to softlock as you can't exit the screen

20211217210407_1.jpg

i am having the same issue . crashing

29 minutes ago, srkn4432 said:

i am having the same issue . crashing

Gone through a few times, attempting to load the armours in segments and I seem to be stuck in the infinite load issue when I hit the "Amazon dancer" armours. Most others I've found work fine, either in the cheat menu or stumbling across them in shops. 

28 minutes ago, Biinka said:

Gone through a few times, attempting to load the armours in segments and I seem to be stuck in the infinite load issue when I hit the "Amazon dancer" armours. Most others I've found work fine, either in the cheat menu or stumbling across them in shops. 

Went through and checked roughly half the cities on the map and the items there are loading. Seems to really only be the Amazon Dancer Harness that's causing infinite loads for me. Going through the cheat menu inventory after pre-loading some of the other armours and that's where the infinite loop starts. 

https://gyazo.com/be26f90a3b062693acacb00ed04f478b

Other pieces such as the Veil and Shoulder parts work as normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Did some bikini armor testing with 1.7.0 and here are my findings.

Orcish Amazon standalone crashes the game on startup.

Bikini Fantasy Two version 0.1 and 0.2 both crash the game on startup, giving an error message about team color not being a proper boolean. I guess they've changed the code from true/false to 1/0 or something along the way.

Bikini Fantasy 2 downloaded from the post attachment above works. However, it seems to add only one complete set of armor (Battanian Cairn, which has hella ugly boots, so that's not gonna do it for me). Banditress Loincloth looks good but has no other set pieces. Huntress Plate clips in the crotch. Amazon Dancer doesn't seem to have shoes or gloves. It could be that the "missing" stuff is just named something else and/or I didn't spot them from the list, in which case I'd welcome being corrected.

Screenshots suggest there are plenty of options to piece together sets to one's preference, but I suspect the bulk of those options are in the currently non-functional part(s) of the mod.

2 hours ago, Krh said:

Did some bikini armor testing with 1.7.0 and here are my findings.

Orcish Amazon standalone crashes the game on startup.

Bikini Fantasy Two version 0.1 and 0.2 both crash the game on startup, giving an error message about team color not being a proper boolean. I guess they've changed the code from true/false to 1/0 or something along the way.

Bikini Fantasy 2 downloaded from the post attachment above works. However, it seems to add only one complete set of armor (Battanian Cairn, which has hella ugly boots, so that's not gonna do it for me). Banditress Loincloth looks good but has no other set pieces. Huntress Plate clips in the crotch. Amazon Dancer doesn't seem to have shoes or gloves. It could be that the "missing" stuff is just named something else and/or I didn't spot them from the list, in which case I'd welcome being corrected.

Screenshots suggest there are plenty of options to piece together sets to one's preference, but I suspect the bulk of those options are in the currently non-functional part(s) of the mod.

There's an orcish amazon fix in the thread that fixed it actually for the first one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, candy010 said:

my little warband mod dosnt work for me in the last version but custom troop mod works well

I think the better for this mod is to build a female troops tree and you can use ATC to have acces at this troops with recruiting through towns and village.
You don't need any program.

Thanks for sharing a great mod.

If it was easier to modify the modeling data like Skyrim or Fallout, I would have made some customizations.

Just removing bras and panties. lol

One funny thing is that the pubic hair uses team colors, so when I entered Battania as a mercenary, it became a real grass.

I look forward to continuing to add great equipment.

ps. Sorry, I'm not good at English.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:51 PM, Kargrin said:

Update: Should be working with the Odalisk chest, confirmed in game.(again, it may take a while to load)

If only I knew why these random broken armors are happening ?

Ps. Replace the old Bikini Fantasy 2 with this one if you're playing the lastest stable version.

Bikini Fantasy 2-2022fix.rarUnavailable

Reveal hidden contents

20220104103348_1.jpg.99faa5183a61062fa93b9e85365bfced.jpg

Hey so i am having this infinite loading issue as well i worked out the issue but i am unsure why it is still happening i installed your hotfix and it is still from what i can see being caused by the Amazon Dancer Veil even though i have the hotfix installed any help would be great thank you i am using bannerlord version 1.7.0 if that helps any.

Edited by WolfPack51942

Hi, i don't have the infinite issue.

At the first load i can have from 1 to 4 minute.

It take some times to init the graphics, but it is never the same time.
I don't think there'is only Bikini Fantasy wich cause the issue.

I think some mods are pre-loaded, perhaps Bikini is late loaded,

i have a GTX 1060 with 6 Go, and i put the character definition in High (not very high)

You can perhaps clean the C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders directory.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:41 PM, fd33 said:

Hi Kargrin, i just begin to use your mode in M&B II 1.7, and i try some of your stuff.
i have a shoe issue :
Say me if it help you, and if you can corret this.
eTaarakianGreavesAndMCAmazonModeIssue.jpg.4a385fa37e8c328ed99445279b84155d.jpg

The fix for that sadly, is adding a lower leg mesh that will have colormismatch issues

4 hours ago, fd33 said:

Hi, is it possible to boost the stat of the armors, it seems a bit low in M&B 1.7

You can edit the armor values to your liking in the module data folder (look for bodypart_armor="number")

15 hours ago, Kargrin said:

The fix for that sadly, is adding a lower leg mesh that will have colormismatch issues

You can edit the armor values to your liking in the module data folder (look for bodypart_armor="number")

Hi Kargrin, Perhaps is it possible to had white stocking with red suspender belt (with the same material as the shoe) ?
It is not possible to cut the foot ?

Did someone have modified the xml files to boost the armor values ?

On 2/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, fd33 said:

Hi Kargrin, Perhaps is it possible to had white stocking with red suspender belt (with the same material as the shoe) ?
It is not possible to cut the foot ?

Did someone have modified the xml files to boost the armor values ?

I had to hide the feet mesh or it would clip with the heels, that hole would need to be "covered" with a fake leg mesh, and that mesh would not follow the body skin. But I could add a small sock to cover it up.It will take some time now, as I am working on another game.

If you have the mod installed you can edit the armor values, they come with the mod.Open with notepad or any other xml editor(notepad++, sublime, etc)

18 hours ago, Kargrin said:

I had to hide the feet mesh or it would clip with the heels, that hole would need to be "covered" with a fake leg mesh, and that mesh would not follow the body skin. But I could add a small sock to cover it up.It will take some time now, as I am working on another game.

If you have the mod installed you can edit the armor values, they come with the mod.Open with notepad or any other xml editor(notepad++, sublime, etc)

Ok, thanks, it will be more easy if the game share the texture of the character you dress. like the color of the party flag.