16 hours ago, Kargrin said:

You don't need these files once you installed Bikini Fantasy and Bikini Fantasy 2, the 1.5 files are outdated.

Thanks! It seems no problem in my 1.6.1 gameplay except a little bit long loading.

I hope there are much more opportunity to get female armors naturally, such as hunting new amazones bandits or something (maybe in another mod?)

On 8/25/2021 at 11:22 PM, Megumin. said:

Sooooo... I downloaded Bikini fantasy 2.1 and I can only find like 6 armor pieces by using the cheat mode. Is there something I'm missing? 

Be sure you downloaded the Bikini Fantasy 2.1 and the Bikini Fantasy 2(They're different files). Looks like you downloaded the BF 2

On 8/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, Kargrin said:

Be sure you downloaded the Bikini Fantasy 2.1 and the Bikini Fantasy 2(They're different files). Looks like you downloaded the BF 2

How do you install them? Jam them together in one folder and keep 2.1 files? or separate them then rename one to something else?

edit: i got 2.1 working without 2 installed. 1.60e first loading is extremely long for battle but entering castle/town does not suffer this loading time. After first load mod item loads normally. It seems like equipping mod item on first load take forever to load, but equip after first load is fine.

Edited by krappaclub
22 hours ago, krappaclub said:

How do you install them? Jam them together in one folder and keep 2.1 files? or separate them then rename one to something else?

edit: i got 2.1 working without 2 installed. 1.60e first loading is extremely long for battle but entering castle/town does not suffer this loading time. After first load mod item loads normally. It seems like equipping mod item on first load take forever to load, but equip after first load is fine.

image.png.7c433f01e095e89cb0244a0bfbc21d4c.png

This should be the two, separate folders inside the Modules folder, the 2.1 version is called "Bikini Fantasy" in folder, while the other is "Bikini Fantasy 2"

Loving the mod, but it seems like 'Amazon Dancer Veil' makes the battle loading times A LOT longer. Normally I'd wait about 5 seconds to get in a battle, but with the veil it takes up to 15 minutes. Tournaments are not affected for some reason. After I removed it, it started to behave normally.

I'm no modder, nor a modeller but I think the game can't calculate Amazon Dancer Veil's cape 'flags'.

There was no weird behavior on RAM, CPU, GPU and disk usage while loading into the battle.  

On 8/23/2021 at 12:36 AM, Motred12 said:

Funny,  i got infinite loading while attacking village or bandit

Try removing any armor piece that has cape physics. It may help.

5 hours ago, jpegfile said:

Loving the mod, but it seems like 'Amazon Dancer Veil' makes the battle loading times A LOT longer. Normally I'd wait about 5 seconds to get in a battle, but with the veil it takes up to 15 minutes. Tournaments are not affected for some reason. After I removed it, it started to behave normally.

I'm no modder, nor a modeller but I think the game can't calculate Amazon Dancer Veil's cape 'flags'.

There was no weird behavior on RAM, CPU, GPU and disk usage while loading into the battle.  

Try removing any armor piece that has cape physics. It may help.

Ty for the heads up, guess I'll remove the physics on the veil if its giving much trouble. Does this happen with any other piece with clothing physics?

16 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Ty for the heads up, guess I'll remove the physics on the veil if its giving much trouble. Does this happen with any other piece with clothing physics?

I tried 'Amazonian Black Iron Armor' and had no problems with it. 

Edit: Just tried the veil again, took 20-25 seconds more to load. It's not severe as it used to be. Seems like it is not a continuous error.

Edited by jpegfile
Testing

Anybody know what i need to get the full package appart from Bikini Fantasy 2.0? Edit:(i mean the big one you get offsite because it's there twice lol)

There's 15 files in there so it's confusing figuring this out.

Edited by M2xim
4 hours ago, M2xim said:

Anybody know what i need to get the full package appart from Bikini Fantasy 2.0? Edit:(i mean the big one you get offsite because it's there twice lol)

There's 15 files in there so it's confusing figuring this out.

The 2.0 files (linked to Mediafire) and the Bikini Fantasy 2.1 .... Hell even I am confused now, need to fix this later

5 hours ago, Papaya0123 said:

Thank you very much for your mod.
I'm not good at English. Sometimes when I attack the robber, it will load infinitely, sometimes it loads normally. I think this should be related to a certain piece of equipment, but I have not yet determined which one it is.

Please register the name of the armor(s) used when the infinite loading happens. Or if they have clothing physics.

Also if it's the first time loading the game, the loading times will be long because the game will be registering the new armors.

5 hours ago, Ambrothos said:

Hello, sorry for the silly question, but i can't find the mediafire link some people mention.

i have many invisible items, i guess the content are on the big offsite file... can anyone share the link or point me to it ?

Thanks in advance !

Cheers

Please check the the file named "2.0", it's the latest version of the first mod, and the "Bikini Fantasy Two" thats another mod with new armors.