• 2 weeks later...

looks awesome but i cant find a seller for the armor  schoulders (and only one helmet for the berserker armor after several ingame years) anywhere in the game and i searched for several hundred days traveling from city to city.

sounds a little bit out of place but a male version vor the berserker armor in its original form would be nice

On 5/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, Thanquol said:

looks awesome but i cant find a seller for the armor  schoulders (and only one helmet for the berserker armor after several ingame years) anywhere in the game and i searched for several hundred days traveling from city to city.

sounds a little bit out of place but a male version vor the berserker armor in its original form would be nice

Strange, I will add the merchandise tag for them. You should find  the shoulder in Battanian shops, each piece is set to a different culture.

5 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Strange, I will add the merchandise tag for them. You should find  the shoulder in Battanian shops, each piece is set to a different culture.

from my current run i can say the skullarmor torso is sturgia the boots and hands from both sets can drop everywhere but with a higher rate in the aserai cities the skull helmet is vlandia and the berserker torso like you said in battania but this in a time where a child grew up. only the boots and hands can in a moderate rate be found so higher spawn rates would be nice but a merchandise tag would be helpfull aswell

15 hours ago, Thanquol said:

from my current run i can say the skullarmor torso is sturgia the boots and hands from both sets can drop everywhere but with a higher rate in the aserai cities the skull helmet is vlandia and the berserker torso like you said in battania but this in a time where a child grew up. only the boots and hands can in a moderate rate be found so higher spawn rates would be nice but a merchandise tag would be helpfull aswell

The thing is, no Berserker piece have the merchandise tag, yet some pieces of the armor showed up for you in shops. The shortage must be another variable.

Thank you for this awesome mode.  On 1.5.9 and 1.5.10 there was a bug that the battle didn`t start when some armors being equipped (for example Winged circlet) but i fixed by editing Items.xml  (modifier_group="cloth"   material_type="Cloth" ) and (UseTeamColor="false" ). I will attach  Items.xml just if it can help for somebody , because it is working for me. 

items.xml

vasja nikaragua

can you update it and organize somehow? coz obviously Kargin unable to do so. since there is now 5 copies of item xml...

it goes into endless loading >_>

also typos like this:

modifier_group="plat"

all Cultued Lady items have modifier_group="cloth" instead of "cloth_unarmoured"

2 hours ago, Slilence said:

Is there a way to change the armor rating?

Yes, you can go into the XML file and adjust the values of the armor. 

Modules\Bikini Fantasy\ModuleData\items.xml

Always backup the file before editing in case you need to revert.

Look for the armor you want to adjust and under <Item Component> there should be <Armor> and values associated with body, leg, arm, head. shoulder.

Note: When OP updates, it will override your changes.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:03 AM, srx47 said:

vasja nikaragua

can you update it and organize somehow? coz obviously Kargin unable to do so. since there is now 5 copies of item xml...

it goes into endless loading >_>

also typos like this:

modifier_group="plat"

all Cultued Lady items have modifier_group="cloth" instead of "cloth_unarmoured"

Hi , I think all will work if you just copy and paste my Items.xml which I still share, for me it work good on 1.5.10 

4 hours ago, Raptor375 said:

Yes and how?

From the Amazon body description:

To remove the underwear manually:

Got to your modules folder.
In the "Native/ModuleData" folder you will find the "skins.xml"
Open it with a text editor.
Search for "female".
A few lines below the first entry it will find, you will find the entries for the underwear.
          underwear_bottom_mesh="underwear_female"
          underwear_top_mesh="underwear_female_top" >
Replace those with
          underwear_bottom_mesh=""
          underwear_top_mesh="" >

Don't forget the ">" at the end of the second line!

Or use a nude mod

I have a wonder, I love your mod in first place.

But there is a time when I wanted to start a new roleplay or an immersive campaign and then I realized the clothes are not like immersive, you know, you want sexy clothing in the game but this clothes are too revealing, in the past, nobody was in a fight or walking in the streets so naked, I think, outfits are beautiful but they need to have a skirt or leather pants, something in the bottom.

I know this is not the purpose of the mod, is also named Bikini fantasies, but the armors are too good! they deserve a chance in the immersive/lore friendly campaigns and there is nothing like this in nexus, I would like to know if you have plans to make some skirt/pants-versions of this clothes. I would be happy to donete you some $ if you decide to make this possible. thanks for reading.

PD: I love your battanian outfit and amazon dresses.