14 hours ago, Kargrin said:

1285949730_BikiniFantasy2.rar <-This one

I did update the other mod, but the this infinite loading kept happening. However some people were playing with no issues.

okay i started a new game on the premise that this game is like bethesda games where clean saves are required when mods are changed(no idea if that's true). crossed the map and only had one small freeze in aserai territory everthing seems to work fine for now, thought before the problem seemed to grow as the game progressed so ill keep playing and see

19 hours ago, dragon13 said:

okay i started a new game on the premise that this game is like bethesda games where clean saves are required when mods are changed(no idea if that's true). crossed the map and only had one small freeze in aserai territory everthing seems to work fine for now, thought before the problem seemed to grow as the game progressed so ill keep playing and see

I think it's more like Taleworld's spaghetti code and how new patches break things.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kargrin said:

1285949730_BikiniFantasy2.rar <-This one

I did update the other mod, but the this infinite loading kept happening. However some people were playing with no issues.

This might be obvious or mentioned in a previous post, but I found success by deleting the Bannerlord files in "My Documents" and revalidating the game.

Hey, maybe someone can help me. Some Armors like the Amazon Dancer Harness (and the rest of the Set) or the Cairn Set are fully invisible. The game doesn't load the models i guess. i can equip it, but no Armor is showing even the Preview is invisible.

I tested the following files with game Version e1.7.1

- 128548730_BikiniFantasy2

- 251254402_Bannerlord-BikiniFantasy

- Bikini Fantasy 2.0

- Bikini Fantasy 2-2022 (+fix)

- OrcishArmoryAmazonbodyfor1.7 -> this one gives me an instant CTD without an errormessage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 9:33 PM, skgamer said:

Hey, maybe someone can help me. Some Armors like the Amazon Dancer Harness (and the rest of the Set) or the Cairn Set are fully invisible. The game doesn't load the models i guess. i can equip it, but no Armor is showing even the Preview is invisible.

I tested the following files with game Version e1.7.1

- 128548730_BikiniFantasy2

- 251254402_Bannerlord-BikiniFantasy

- Bikini Fantasy 2.0

- Bikini Fantasy 2-2022 (+fix)

- OrcishArmoryAmazonbodyfor1.7 -> this one gives me an instant CTD without an errormessage

Same. Invisible armor on character with no icon in item list.

• 2 weeks later...

Above that found missing textures in assetpackages:

- dirty_gold_alt
- battered_metal_01_alt

PS

love your work! 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:51 AM, Kargrin said:

The Bikini armor 2.0 (two point zero, not 2) have a high risk of breaking the game, please use "Bikini Fantasy 2"

1 hour ago, klyamstr said:

Above that found missing textures in assetpackages:

- dirty_gold_alt
- battered_metal_01_alt

PS

love your work! 

I'll try to update once the game stabilizes  and I get more disk space lol

(Basically the 1.7 patch borked a lot of things, and I'll have to basically rebuild the mod)

On 6/6/2022 at 4:36 PM, Kargrin said:

I'll try to update once the game stabilizes  and I get more disk space lol

(Basically the 1.7 patch borked a lot of things, and I'll have to basically rebuild the mod)

I'd say 1.8 sounds like a good version for modding

• 3 weeks later...

@Kargrin 

I'm referring your mod to the private mod I use. (resources only)

Except for some armors that have had texture problems for a long time, they are working normally in version 1.8.
Since the xml side handling item information has changed a bit, others may have problems, but basically there is no problem with the modeling data.

If you update this, it would be appreciated if you could add pubic hair without team color applied. And nipple piercings!

Well, it's just a personal wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Kargrin!

I would like to make a suggestion to help us AND you!

I think the best thing would be to categorize your mod into defferent pieces to be able to choose things separately!

For example: "Bikini Armors", "Fantasy Stuff", "Body Parts (Pubic Hair, Piercing etc.)" and other saucy things so we and you won't be overwhelmed from the slow loading time, every time we want to try something new!

And we will have the option to download small parts of the mod, only the things we are interested in...!!! ?

By the way, it crashes with e1.8.0 Beta and furthermore the Amazon Body Mod is dead, also crashes the game. ☹️

Thanks!

Edited by Drax70
On 7/28/2022 at 11:38 PM, Drax70 said:

Hello @Kargrin!

I would like to make a suggestion to help us AND you!

I think the best thing would be to categorize your mod into defferent pieces to be able to choose things separately!

For example: "Bikini Armors", "Fantasy Stuff", "Body Parts (Pubic Hair, Piercing etc.)" and other saucy things so we and you won't be overwhelmed from the slow loading time, every time we want to try something new!

And we will have the option to download small parts of the mod, only the things we are interested in...!!! ?

By the way, it crashes with e1.8.0 Beta and furthermore the Amazon Body Mod is dead, also crashes the game. ☹️

Thanks!

Amazon body is most certainly not dead

2 hours ago, anonimas12 said:

Amazon body is most certainly not dead

But, in e1.8.0 Beta this mod AND Amazon Body crashes the game. ?

Furthermore @Kargrin needs to organize the files in the download section, so people won't be confused all the time wich version works and which doesn't with the "messed up" versions of the game...

And finaly, I don't know about e1.7.2, but in e1.8.0 Beta TW decided to add an underwear skin texture UNDER the underwear clothes, which "destroys" almost all nudity mods! ??

Edited by Drax70
27 minutes ago, Drax70 said:

But, in e1.8.0 Beta this mod AND Amazon Body crashes the game. ?

Furthermore @Kargrin needs to organize the files in the download section, so people won't be confused all the time wich version works and which doesn't with the "messed up" versions of the game...

And finaly, I don't know about e1.7.2, but in e1.8.0 Beta TW decided to add an underwear skin texture UNDER the underwear clothes, which "destroys" almost all nudity mods! ??

did u try this fix?

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3902

On 7/30/2022 at 2:52 PM, Whizkid said:

It works with this AND the nude part as well... go figure what's going on with that, but as long as it works...!!!

Thanks man! ?

By the way, @Kargrin the pubes need a little more "love", like "Pubic Long Hair" is a little bit tilted to the right, "Bushy..".... (well it is not exactly "Bushy"...! ?),

"Savage Pubic Hair" need to go... these are just a bunch of lines, like a bad tatoo or something and "Pubic Hair Bushy Under" is not shouing at all, it is a blank texture.

Waiting for the next surprising version! ?

Edited by Drax70
  • 2 weeks later...