No problems so far with e1.6.0 stable

And for the above people that are having trouble with crashes, take at look at the PDF at the nexus link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2667

Basically, by using Dnspy and attaching it to the bannerlord.exe when it runs, you can pinpoint the source of the problem.

Quite a useful tool, wish I had it when spending all those hours in the past debugging skyrim.. doh

hi there, some clipping to report:

prolly due to the Amazonian body, I've try moving around the slider but it didn't helped

the "laconian shin guard" clip in both sides of the ankles/lower - leg left and right leg

most of the stuff clip around the clavicle (not a big deal) more on the left side than right ?! prolly a skeleton issue/weight map

by the way I've done massive battle (max possible) and no performances issue with your mod, but ofc I haven't test all the gear mostly what I have posted here in screenshots :)

clip.jpg

11 hours ago, Sangarn said:

hi there, some clipping to report:

prolly due to the Amazonian body, I've try moving around the slider but it didn't helped

the "laconian shin guard" clip in both sides of the ankles/lower - leg left and right leg

most of the stuff clip around the clavicle (not a big deal) more on the left side than right ?! prolly a skeleton issue/weight map

by the way I've done massive battle (max possible) and no performances issue with your mod, but ofc I haven't test all the gear mostly what I have posted here in screenshots :)

clip.jpg

Aight, I'm updating the game and will try to fix the feet clipping later.The neck thing is more complicated.

Good news everyone, A new version of the mod is ready!

Bad news everyone, after the update my game crashes when I load a save file. Starting a new game is fine though.

Anyone knows about this error?

Source: mscorlib
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

- Inner exception
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

bannererror.txt

20210808135900_1.jpg.f7316e4450317f91400c0b1d0c8c1fe9.jpg

Edited by Kargrin

I will post this for testing purposes: Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

As my game is unable to handle loading saves with mods I make with the devkit. The mod above was created from scratch, should not have any issues, work when you create a new game, but crashes on load.

I need to know if this is just happening to me. Please try playing with only this mod, then report anything strange. Thanks.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, Kargrin said:

Good news everyone, A new version of the mod is ready!

Bad news everyone, after the update my game crashes when I load a save file. Starting a new game is fine though.

Anyone knows about this error?

Source: mscorlib
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

- Inner exception
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

bannererror.txt 2.45 kB · 3 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

20210808135900_1.jpg.f7316e4450317f91400c0b1d0c8c1fe9.jpg

Are you able to get the crash details with dnSpy enabled? 

To get a bit more detail info so I can have a look at.

1 hour ago, rionwt said:

Are you able to get the crash details with dnSpy enabled? 

To get a bit more detail info so I can have a look at.

Got this error log from the betterexceptionwindow mod : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/crash-when-loading-save-mod-kit.445671/

What I got from it is something related to the in-game encyclopedia? I don't know how the hell these two are related

1 hour ago, rionwt said:

I think I found out why it was coming up with an encyclopedia error in the logs.

You have the culture entry as:

Culture.Battanian

not

Culture.Battania <-- No 'N'

So it's trying to find a culture reference that doesn't exist.

Ah hell, thank you... I had that problem before, but the error name was different.

But more good news: I also found the source of the other error of the old mod file: Don't use numbers as .xml names. My Submodules.xml crashed because of that.

Anyways I will probably release the mod with a new name, as the old one got too bloated and messy.

I've been debugging alot as well while trying to merge my ludicrous amount of mods.

What's helped me out alot is the xml tool plugin in notepad++ , it checks that all the lines are properly coded and closed off.

If you don't have a check for that, it may be useful for you.

A reference checker against the base files, like the problem you had there would probably be a good idea for me as well.

Maybe there's a plugin that will do that as well.

Maybe my brain is particularly smooth this morning but I'm a tad confused on which files I should be downloading and installing for the full mod. 

The changelog mentions it should be Bikini Fantasy and Bikini Fantasy 2. 

I gather Bikini Fantasy 2 should be the new 'Bikini Fantasy 2' upload from Thursday. Mostly confused what the other one is. Up until now I was using the 2.0 file from June 29th. Is that the file for the non-2 version?

Thank you for any assistance!

5 hours ago, TNT90 said:

Maybe my brain is particularly smooth this morning but I'm a tad confused on which files I should be downloading and installing for the full mod. 

The changelog mentions it should be Bikini Fantasy and Bikini Fantasy 2. 

I gather Bikini Fantasy 2 should be the new 'Bikini Fantasy 2' upload from Thursday. Mostly confused what the other one is. Up until now I was using the 2.0 file from June 29th. Is that the file for the non-2 version?

Thank you for any assistance!

It was somewhat of a good/bad coincidence. The original file was in its 2.0 version, and it became too bloated and bug riddled to keep on, so I decided to make a brand new mod file, called Bikini Fantasy 2(two, not 2.0)

To sum it up: The first mod "Bikini Fantasy" latest version was the 2.0, while the new mod, with the new armors is "Bikini Fantasy 2" you can play with both or only one in your load order.

I'm still in trouble installing this mod...

No crash but no clothes addition found neither even using inventory cheat.

No other mod is enabled. I tried these files combination order already:

-Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

-Bikini Fantasy 2.rar+AssetPackages1.5.rar+RuntimeDataCache1.5.rar

-2.0+AssetPackages1.5.rar+RuntimeDataCache1.5.rar

How can I install this mod properly? Sorry if I've overlooked install order instruction in this page...

7 hours ago, onepel said:

-Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

How can I install this mod properly? Sorry if I've overlooked install order instruction in this page...

Ah, you only need - 2.0  for the main one.  Bikini Fantasy 2 for the second released batch.

/ June 29

Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

28.67 MB / August 13

The rest are old versions.

11 hours ago, ameki said:

Is there a documentation which armor is which mesh? I want to equip my soldiers with these armor, so I need to use your mesh.

Check the mod ModuleData folder, the items xml with the meshes names/ids are there

9 hours ago, onepel said:

-Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

Please refer to the image below. You need to extract the file content into the Modules folder. then activate in the game's launcher.

The

image.png.7c433f01e095e89cb0244a0bfbc21d4c.png

10 hours ago, rionwt said:

Ah, you only need - 2.0  for the main one.  Bikini Fantasy 2 for the second released batch.

/ June 29

Bikini Fantasy 2.rar

28.67 MB / August 13

The rest are old versions.

8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Check the mod ModuleData folder, the items xml with the meshes names/ids are there

Please refer to the image below. You need to extract the file content into the Modules folder. then activate in the game's launcher.

The

Hide contents

image.png.7c433f01e095e89cb0244a0bfbc21d4c.png

Finally understood. I've tried overwriting 2.0 by Bikini Fantasy 2.rar, but actually those 2 should be installed individually and activated at the same time. Now it seems I got fully access to erotic closes. Thanks for your guide and for this amazing mod!

35 minutes ago, onepel said:

Finally understood. I've tried overwriting 2.0 by Bikini Fantasy 2.rar, but actually those 2 should be installed individually and activated at the same time. Now it seems I got fully access to erotic closes. Thanks for your guide and for this amazing mod!

did u install assetpackage1.5 and runtimedatacatcher1.5?