AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Added MCM Options to Enable or Disable the Perk Effects

I don't suppose it would be easy to add a slider for scaling the amount of carry weight loss? I really like the feature, it just doesn't work so well as a one-size-fits-all mechanism because a lot of folks (me included) enjoy other mods which already significantly reduce base carry weight for added realism.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:51 AM, Invictusblade said:

that was a bad idea, script heavy mods do not like to be removed

you have to give me more details about the bug

because I tested my version with around 20 babies (while there is two issues, I can see now, they are not related to your issue)

so do the following.

1. post your load order (when you were playing last night) (DO NOT POST PICTURES)

find this file, "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt"

2. identify which baby it is (because there is currently 5 babies in FPE and 36 Babies in Baby Addons)

so highlight the baby with your crosshairs to bring up its name and post a screenshot

I will be doing an update in the future to do a few more things

and I include that as well

thats great! im looking forward to that

53 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

Interesting features. Can this mod be installed on existing save with AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_2.204 (no babies yet, but a few girls pregnant)? If so, how to install the mod? Thanks in advance.

think it should be fine this is just an update to that mod. can't hurt to try if no then go back a save from there.

18 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Interested in the cum inflation aspect of this mod as I have been eagerly awaiting the Skyrim "Fill her up" FO4 counterpart. Will the MCM allow me to disable everything BUT Inflation events and associated buffs/debuffs?

sure, you can remove the chances for impregnation (to 0% chance)

but I haven't added any buffs/debuffs to cumflation yet

4 hours ago, Halic99 said:

Im stilll not getting any messages about cumfkation or that Piper is preggo or any NPC for that matter, almost seems like companions cant get knocked up

I am going to release a new update in the near future

edit-> I am moving the Tag based Messages into the too hard basket

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am going to release a new update in the near future

edit-> I am moving the Tag based Messages into the too hard basket

Cool cant waitand a nice idea would be to add it to where u have to build stuff for the baby like a partial settlement quest

I manage to get the baby to get stuck in my arm again and I know what happens this time. Here are the steps:

- 1st: I got an abandoned baby

- 2nd: I equipped the baby without the necessary elements to feed him (in my case the 2 milk bottles)

- 3rd: I got the milk, with the baby still equipped.

- 4th: I un-equipped the baby, this triggers the exchange for the real baby and a ghost baby gets stuck in your arm.

This time, instead of brute force removing the baby by uninstalling the mod, I loaded a previous save.

I hope this can help in something.

26 minutes ago, furel said:

I manage to get the baby to get stuck in my arm again and I know what happens this time. Here are the steps:

- 1st: I got an abandoned baby

- 2nd: I equipped the baby without the necessary elements to feed him (in my case the 2 milk bottles)

- 3rd: I got the milk, with the baby still equipped.

- 4th: I un-equipped the baby, this triggers the exchange for the real baby and a ghost baby gets stuck in your arm.

This time, instead of brute force removing the baby by uninstalling the mod, I loaded a previous save.

I hope this can help in something.

thanks for telling me, because normally the issue is about the growing baby who remains forever attached but this is different.

I will probability change the non-growing babies into a Misc Object and fix the issue that way.

I will make the changes tonight and post the new update tomorrow (in my timezone, at least)

So far FPE Redux is working okay for me, including the morphs.  The only issue I have is my female character gets through a 1st month then miscarries.  Then I go into the pain of loss.  I haven't been able to get past the 1st month.  I'm not sure if it is because of my character's activities.

11 hours ago, reconphil said:

So far FPE Redux is working okay for me, including the morphs.  The only issue I have is my female character gets through a 1st month then miscarries.  Then I go into the pain of loss.  I haven't been able to get past the 1st month.  I'm not sure if it is because of my character's activities.

Not sure, I have added a MCM option to remove some of those quests from activating

12 hours ago, reconphil said:

Check your pregnancy status with the debug options in MCM or by talking to a doctor. It could be as simple as the fetus having negative health or over 500 accumulated rads.

Love this mod! Is it possible to have some more customisation for aging or perhaps far longer sliders? I'd really like my kids to stay kids for a long time. I have a ppe month set to 5 days and my settlement kids are growing up way too fast they're almost as tall as me and it's only been 4.x months (my child to adult growth time is maxed out so I didn't expect this). I was really hoping to be able to keep them kids for basically ever lol.

Also I have 2 babies in me, can I wear both of them or is one of them going to forever be unloved ha ha.

Also there's no confirmation of whether the racial perk worked when applying to an NPC....and as I'm pregnant will it work on my current babies or...is it too late?

Thanks for all the hard work!! :D

2 hours ago, Alunny said:

Love this mod! Is it possible to have some more customisation for aging or perhaps far longer sliders? I'd really like my kids to stay kids for a long time. I have a ppe month set to 5 days and my settlement kids are growing up way too fast they're almost as tall as me and it's only been 4.x months (my child to adult growth time is maxed out so I didn't expect this). I was really hoping to be able to keep them kids for basically ever lol.

Also I have 2 babies in me, can I wear both of them or is one of them going to forever be unloved ha ha.

Also there's no confirmation of whether the racial perk worked when applying to an NPC....and as I'm pregnant will it work on my current babies or...is it too late?

Thanks for all the hard work!! :D

I might a couple more changes before the next update

1. I might add a MCM option to turn off growth

2. no, can only wear one baby at a time

3a. I will look into it

3b. it would too late for current pregnancies

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Check your pregnancy status with the debug options in MCM or by talking to a doctor. It could be as simple as the fetus having negative health or over 500 accumulated rads.

I've checked with a doctor a few times; even healed the baby on occasion.  I may not have checked soon enough.  It could also be I was "wounded" too many times.?

v3.25

Added MCM Options to Enable or Disable the Perk Effects (Without Removing the Perks Themselves)

Added Male to Male Impregnation Option (same as Female to Female but for Men)

Added Female Player Domination Option (if in Female to Female Sex then the Player Impregnates)

Added Male Player Domination Option (if in Male to Male Sex then the Player Impregnates)

note on Female Player Domination Option

Cum Straining will still occur on the player but not Cumflation or Impregnation

On 3/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, Halic99 said:

think it should be fine this is just an update to that mod. can't hurt to try if no then go back a save from there.

Im stilll not getting any messages about cumfkation or that Piper is preggo or any NPC for that matter, almost seems like companions cant get knocked up

ya im having the same problem and no matter how close i get to the npc the report on npc is't working 

On 3/31/2021 at 7:08 AM, Halic99 said:

4 hours ago, izic48 said:

ya im having the same problem and no matter how close i get to the npc the report on npc is't working 

ok a few questions

1. which Sex Framework are you playing? (because there was some confusion about fourplay)

2a. Are you playing as a Male?

2b. Are you playing as a Female? (and is Female to Female turned on & the new option Female Player Domination)

3. is your AAF Themes installed properly? (I personally hate AAF for this bullshit, I have Erection issues in the game now)

4. turn off Force AAF Tags in FPE MCM and report?

5. have you installed the latest version of FPE and made sure to override everything? (do it again)

6. finally do number 2 of my signature

3 hours ago, jenova666 said:

Just wonder. Is it possible to marry creatures using the marriage system or is it humans only?

should be humans only but I suppose it is an idea (for Dogmeat at least)

edit-> I might make a marriage Collar for both to wear

new edit-> that gave me a better idea for stronger perks (requires you to wear a wedding ring as well)

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

should be humans only but I suppose it is an idea (for Dogmeat at least)

edit-> I might make a marriage Collar for both to wear

new edit-> that gave me a better idea for stronger perks (requires you to wear a wedding ring as well)

Happy to help. However I wondered another thing. The old FPE had a dog addon. Have this been taken out of the mod or have creature babies been removed?