Toys Poll  

860 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I will check it out. I downloaded the file in the last post. My quick look did not lead me to finding any decent picture or link for more info. But I did not look very hard.

I'm wondering if they are the same or similar to what Toys already has? Toys has the "Workout Plugs" which are animated anal and vaginal plugs with a doggie tail that moves too. Its in the Chaotic Toy Box in a few variants.

Animated Dwemer dildo. Meshes and textures. I did get permission from Angeli to use it for Devious Devices but never got around to it. I don't see any harm in it being incorporated in Toys. The intent is the same and it works better into the backstory.

meshes/Angeli/dildox2.nif

dildox.png

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

Animated Dwemer dildo. Meshes and textures. I did get permission from Angeli to use it for Devious Devices but never got around to it. I don't see any harm in it being incorporated in Toys. The intent is the same and it works better into the backstory.

meshes/Angeli/dildox2.nif

dildox.png

Yes. Someone needs to make a Dwemer Toy Box! It could be a Toy Box only, or come with a bit of quest and story too. There have been other requests and suggestions along these lines, and there are other assets out there too. You going to make it? :D 

Edited by VirginMarie

My pc currently has that rope harness on and I was hoping to get that bondage rope marks working on my pc.  I already have slavetats for se in my load order.  Will I be able to get that working in se.  I looked in the downloads of slavetats but didn't find any bondage rope marks there.  May I ask where you got that for slavetats.  Thanks

We are soon getting close to another Toy Story release and included will be a chance to ask the world's leading expert on Toys any questions you have about the lore in Toys. If you have lore related questions about the Toys or the one and only Millonce Curio herself then ask away. Any that fit we will try to include into the mod.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:16 AM, VirginMarie said:

There's an ages old bug in SkyUI, that causes MCM to not show up if too much is happening on startup. This is why there's even tools like Jaxson kicker. The issue is usually not a single mod, but a combo. Toys does everything possible on delay, and does not even load toy boxes on a new game. There's several things important that you have not mentioned...

1. Is this your first time using Toys (first time introducing it into your load order)? Or are you upgrading?
    • if its first time using, starting a new game is a requirement
  2. Does the MCM issue occur on a new game... a real new game, not some early save? Or are you loading a saved game?
  3. Confirm you've installed the patch from that Troubleshooting item. It seems you've not mentioned it yet

If you use vortex, try using the purge feature (its very safe and has solved many things for others), then re-deploy.

Regardless of mod manager, you have to ask yourself, is the mod manager deceiving you? We tend to rely on them to do everything perfect, yet often uninstalling and changing things leads to leaving crap behind that is still trying to run. If you don't know how to clean all the folders manually, it becomes time to nuke and start from scratch.

You say you can't get a log. You should be able to. It will be needed for further help. I need to see your log if the above does not help. Location of the ini file you need to update (in the FAQ) varies by mod manager and setup, so usually if its not writing a log, its because you are changing a version of that file in the wrong location.

You may have to use process of elimination. For example... what happens if you, as a test, disable all non-essential mods?

Do you have a Toys MCM, if you disable every mod that a) has a plugin, b) is not an ESM, and c) is not required to support those ESMs?

My guess is that you will, then you can start adding things in till you find the combo that breaks.

thanks for the help i tried what you have asked all except for nuking and the problem has persisted. i couldnt find the log still however it seems i will have to use my last resort and nuke (especially because i didn't know things stuck around in my folders) i have had this game for a few years and i havent nuked it once so more than likely their is stuff going on in the background thats messing with my game. i will play with what i have for a while and when i get fed up with not having the mod, i will go ahead and nuke my game and redownload from scratch. thanks for the help and sorry for being a bit difficult to help.  hopefully the next time i post on the forum it will be to thank you for the advise as my game will be running smoothly

Edited by notfriendsftw
1 hour ago, leesjig said:

My pc currently has that rope harness on and I was hoping to get that bondage rope marks working on my pc.  I already have slavetats for se in my load order.  Will I be able to get that working in se.  I looked in the downloads of slavetats but didn't find any bondage rope marks there.  May I ask where you got that for slavetats.  Thanks

I don't think there is an SE version. This LE version may work as is in SE. Likely it does. Or you might need to convert it yourself with Cathedral Assets Optimizer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com). I can't remember if I needed to or not.

On 10/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, notfriendsftw said:

thanks for the help i tried what you have asked all except for nuking and the problem has persisted. i couldnt find the log still however it seems i will have to use my last resort and nuke (especially because i didn't know things stuck around in my folders) i have had this game for a few years and i havent nuked it once so more than likely their is stuff going on in the background thats messing with my game. i will play with what i have for a while and when i get fed up with not having the mod, i will go ahead and nuke my game and redownload from scratch. thanks for the help and sorry for being a bit difficult to help.  hopefully the next time i post on the forum it will be to thank you for the advise as my game will be running smoothly

I haven't had MCM issues since I started using Jaxons MCM kicker. Great mod that ensures mod MCM's load.  Also doesn't hurt to check your mcm count because SkyUI only loads 125. If you exceed that amount it just loads them randomly iirc up to the limit.

18 hours ago, Cmonkeez said:

I haven't had MCM issues since I started using Jaxons MCM kicker. Great mod that ensures mod MCM's load.  Also doesn't hurt to check your mcm count because SkyUI only loads 125. If you exceed that amount it just loads them randomly iirc up to the limit.

thanks for the info ill give it a try

Public Service Announcement

Warning: Don't Let Steam Update your Skyrim SE to (AE) Anniversary Edition

Not relevant for LE users.

Why?... until SKSE is updated to support AE, the AE update will break SKSE, and thus most mods will not work, at all. Just by letting steam update your SE in the background, when it launches, will be breaking. The default is that this happens.

It's said that AE is coming Nov 11. The details are here... LL Post / Nexus Post.

They include suggestions on what to do to avoid the problem.

Edited by VirginMarie

Hello, first many thanks for this. It is a realy nice Mod. 

But i have the problem that on a new save the MCM is not upcomming.

I have tried the  troubleshoot #4 but it not help. 

I have also tied to reinstall toys Framework and CBBE Bodyslides. Still the same. 

After the Patch installed i see a message that toys is updatet to 1.5. But still no MCM Page. I have only 48 MCM Mods.  No idee what i can do to fix it. 

Many thanks

22 minutes ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello, first many thanks for this. It is a realy nice Mod. 

But i have the problem that on a new save the MCM is not upcomming.

I have tried the  troubleshoot #4 but it not help. 

I have also tied to reinstall toys Framework and CBBE Bodyslides. Still the same. 

After the Patch installed i see a message that toys is updatet to 1.5. But still no MCM Page. I have only 48 MCM Mods.  No idee what i can do to fix it. 

Many thanks

1. Does "new save" mean, started a new game by pressing the new button?  (no save used yet)
  2. LE or SE?

In addition to those questions, can I see your Papyrus log please. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it.

For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... new button to start a new game... wait for notifications to end... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

2 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

enb2021_11_6_04_39_01.bmpStrange.. i downloaded the MCM fix and tried it on new game. still not there

Can I see your Papyrus log please. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it.

For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... new button to start a new game... wait for notifications to end... Confirm still no MCM... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 11/5/2021 at 12:20 AM, VirginMarie said:
  1. Does "new save" mean, started a new game by pressing the new button?  (no save used yet)
  2. LE or SE?

In addition to those questions, can I see your Papyrus log please. There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it.

For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... new button to start a new game... wait for notifications to end... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

Yes it was after Clicking New. And it is on LE

But now i have again started a new Game ( for collecting the Papyrus Logs ) And now it was loaded correctly. 

Many Thanks and best regards.

Warning: Don't Let Steam Update your Skyrim SE to (AE) Anniversary Edition

Not relevant for LE users.

Why?... until SKSE is updated to support AE, the AE update will break SKSE, and thus most mods will not work, at all. Just by letting steam update your SE in the background, when it launches, will be breaking. The default is that this happens.

It's said that AE is coming Nov 11. The details are here... LL Post / Nexus Post.

They include suggestions on what to do to avoid the problem.

Note: Yes there's "preliminary" update for SKSE out now, but that alone does not mean Sexlab, for example, is going to work. Careful before you leap.

Edited by VirginMarie

Do you have any idea why the standing stone (and word wall) animations would work, but the power stone animation would fail?

(And, yes, the install test runs just fine, and this game involves no mod changes. But I would like to do some sort of investigation before starting another game from scratch.)

44 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Do you have any idea why the standing stone (and word wall) animations would work, but the power stone animation would fail?

What does fail mean? This is not descriptive enough to help diagnose. What do you see? I'm going to assume you mean nothing happens, and maybe character gets stuck until you use the Toys MCM Player Reset.

Either there's errors being reported by FNIS which need to be corrected (errors only impacting Toy Story, not SLaVE, such as ran up against the max animations), or your save is corrupt. First step in sorting this is to see if you get the same result on a new game, if this is not a new game.

44 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

(And, yes, the install test runs just fine, and this game involves no mod changes. But I would like to do some sort of investigation before starting another game from scratch.)

What does "no mod changes" mean? Did you start a new game after adding Toys to your load order? If not, expect many problems.

4 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

What does fail mean? This is not descriptive enough to help diagnose. What do you see? I'm going to assume you mean nothing happens, and maybe character gets stuck until you use the Toys MCM Player Reset.

Either there's errors being reported by FNIS which need to be corrected (errors only impacting Toy Story, not SLaVE, such as ran up against the max animations), or your save is corrupt. First step in sorting this is to see if you get the same result on a new game, if this is not a new game.

What does "no mod changes" mean? Did you start a new game after adding Toys to your load order? If not, expect many problems.

Ah, yes, sorry:

When I said that the animation fails I was describing that my character gets on all fours, and the stone emits its plunger and then my character stands, perhaps looking bored, while the plunger plunges away, nipping her calves.

There were no errors reported by FNIS, and no consistency issues reported by the FNIS consistency checker, and I have well under 10k animations (I remember seeing a number in the vicinity of 6k, but I would have to re-run FNIS to get the exact count). I believe the animation limit is somewhat higher than that?

And by "no mod changes", I mean that all mods were installed and the mod order was set before I started this game, and I have not touched that since starting this game.

Meanwhile... what does "save is corrupted" mean? Is there anything specific which you can tell me about how to isolate such corruption?

I'm having the standing stone animation not playing.  When i click the mage stone i do get a long notification message at the top of the screen but i end up being able to move through the ground and up into the air freely and the system screen game save button goes dark(i'll assume this happens when a animation is playing).

This is a new game with the LAL captured princess start.  Game runs fine and other sex animations work.   I run down the hill from helgen and clicked the mage standing stone.

FNIS reported only 1 warning on to many animations(just over 14k) but i have SL animationslots2000 as well as engine fixes and have no CTD.  SLAnimLoader MCM shows all animations registered.  I did try registering the animations again to ensure it was setup correctly.

I batch build in bodyslide everything in the game and MO2 shows only toy mod file conflicts with the built outfits which seems normal.  I could try rebuilding them again i guess.

I do have a large load order including SL stories, SD+, dibella sisters and they are above all toy mods in the plugin order except toys.esm of course.

Also...

Hot&Wet MCM opens and shows a black screen, nothing in it.

Shout Like a Virgin MCM says install complete.  When i click test install nothing happens.  I've waited a few min in and out of the MCM but nothing.  Other options in the MCM work.

Toy Story MCM test install also does nothing as well as all the test buttons do nothing.

There is no Logs/scripts/user files created for any of the toy mods.  SexlabDebug is the only log file created in that folder.   I have verbose turn on in toy story and shout as well as the 3 logging turn on in skyrim.ini.

Here is what papyrus log shows when things go wrong after I click the stone.

Spoiler

[11/15/2021 - 01:38:36PM] [CRDE] time after NPC search: 5.252998
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:36PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[0] -- 2::Solo,Assault:TRUE
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] anim:'',supp:'Solo,Assault',animsize:125
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] Follower chosen randomly is Chloe out of 1
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] follower sex/item balance:50.000000 item approach: TRUE
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] Follower re-chosen randomly is Chloe out of 1 after 0 rechecks
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] Items found by follower :0
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] Follower item adding roll:75.705864 need under 0.025191, containers: 3
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:37PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:6.085999
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:39PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[11/15/2021 - 01:38:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Yuki) -- TRUE -- HIT
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM] VM is freezing...
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM] VM is frozen
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM] Dumping stack 5683:
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     Type: Normal
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     Return register: None
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     Has stack callback: No
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]     Stack trace:
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]         [toysmcm (FE001813)].toysmcm.OnConfigManagerReady() - (requested call)
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]             [param 0]: "SKICP_configManagerReady"
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]             [param 1]: ""
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]             [param 2]: 0.000000
[11/15/2021 - 01:39:06PM]             [param 3]: [SKI_QF_ConfigManagerInstance <SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1E000802)>]

It continues to do many stack dumps.

I had all the toy mods working in my previous build.  I've added and updated mods since then as well as converted a few to esl that a xedit script said are convertible but kept my load order nearly the same but the number of animations has increased slightly since then.

Guess I'll have to try reducing the animations and rebuild it all to see it that is the issue.

29 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

When I said that the animation fails I was describing that my character gets on all fours, and the stone emits its plunger and then my character stands, perhaps looking bored, while the plunger plunges away, nipping her calves.

This means the animations do start running, but then somehow breaks right after the starter animations. Makes your case rather unique.

There were no errors reported by FNIS, and no consistency issues reported by the FNIS consistency checker, and I have well under 10k animations (I remember seeing a number in the vicinity of 6k, but I would have to re-run FNIS to get the exact count). I believe the animation limit is somewhat higher than that?

Depends on version of FNIS installed. If Animation limit is exceeded, you get an error. Just have to look closely for any error.

Other causes of animation problems are covered in Troubleshooting #1.

And by "no mod changes", I mean that all mods were installed and the mod order was set before I started this game, and I have not touched that since starting this game.

Good. I think you have confirmed that you started a new game after introducing Toys into your load order and have not broken the Golden Rule since then. Thus there should not be a corrupt save in play, but we still need to rule that out.

Meanwhile... what does "save is corrupted" mean? Is there anything specific which you can tell me about how to isolate such corruption?

Means the Load Order has changed since a save, and then you used that now incompatible save. Future saves are now corrupt. Corruption symptoms tend to creep in, but can happen fast, if you for example, add an esm (like toys) into your load order and don't start a new game. Tools like Resaver on Nexus can find and repair issues from corruption, but cannot fix the root cause (the changed load order), thus I don't recommend them as symptoms/issues will return. There is no tool that detects the root cause (i.e. detect that a save used at some point was incompatible with your current load order).

So no way to isolate. But you can prove that you DONT have corrupt save by seeing if a new game eliminates the issue.

In this case its fast... start new game as a test... a real new game with the new button, not using some early save. Skip all the MCM setup, just go directly to the scholar, then the Phasing Stone. Should take 5mins. I'd suggest you do that to rule out corrupt save, as I have no other easy suggestion (other than looking at the Troubleshooting #1).

If you need further help, please show you your papyrus log.. We want the log to cover a game session where you start a new game, run the Install Test, then go and attempt the Standing Stone. Exit to desktop, and grab that log. If you need info on how to get a papyrus log, its in the  FAQs.

10 minutes ago, onen said:

I'm having the standing stone animation not playing. 

FNIS reported only 1 warning on to many animations(just over 14k)

All it takes is 1 warning. You should expect some animations to not work. This could be the cause of your standing stone issue or it could be caused by your more serious issues that follow.

Hot&Wet MCM opens and shows a black screen, nothing in it.

Shout Like a Virgin... When i click test install nothing happens. 

Toy Story MCM test install also does nothing as well as all the test buttons do nothing.

This means none of your Toys related mods have any chance of doing much right. They are broken. Normally I'd say use the steps in  Troubleshooting #1, but you have other issues to sort first (see in the following).

Here is what papyrus log shows when things go wrong after I click the stone.

Reveal hidden contents

It continues to do many stack dumps.

Providing a tiny portion of your log is not helpful. I'd need the whole file (you would attach it, not paste).

I had all the toy mods working in my previous build.  I've added and updated mods since then as well as converted a few to esl that a xedit script said are convertible but kept my load order nearly the same

• Adding mods - requires new game unless they are exclusively at the end of your load order. See Golden Rule
  • converting to esl - requires new game because its a load order change. The converted mod is seen as a new mod and the previous deleted
  • load order nearly the same - just one change to your load order is just as bad as 50 - this requires a new game

In Summary, I think your problems are:

• You need to start a new game, your save is very corrupt, apparent by script stack dumps
  • You have exceeded max animations
45 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

In this case its fast... start new game as a test... a real new game with the new button, not using some early save. Skip all the MCM setup, just go directly to the scholar, then the Phasing Stone. Should take 5mins. I'd suggest you do that to rule out corrupt save, as I have no other easy suggestion (other than looking at the Troubleshooting #1).

The animations worked fine in a new game test.

And, I downloaded ReSaver and inspected the save where the animations did not work, but I did not know how to locate anything obviously broken there.

I also checked in with Wrye Bash, but it also reported nothing wrong with the save.

I guess now I should change things somewhat arbitrarily and see if that happens to let the problem not happen?

19 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

The animations worked fine in a new game test.

And, I downloaded ReSaver and inspected the save where the animations did not work, but I did not know how to locate anything obviously broken there.

I also checked in with Wrye Bash, but it also reported nothing wrong with the save.

I guess now I should change things somewhat arbitrarily and see if that happens to let the problem not happen?

You've proven the save is corrupt. No tool can do that, but this test can and did.

No need to change anything, you just confirmed that a new game alone is the solution. Solution is use the new game. 

Do make sure the MCM Install tests are still working. Also make sure your mod manager is not changing things on you without realizing it. For example Vortex has auto sort on by default. Something did change since you started this game, otherwise the save would not be corrupt. You want to avoid having that happen again.

Edited by VirginMarie