Toys Poll  

865 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

23 minutes ago, Scrab said:

SMM respects Toys in its Bound Conditions

and 

Yamete! recognizes & excludes Toys in its stripping Feature. If I start implementing secondary consequences into the mod I will also add an option to equip Toys through it, alongside DDs & SlaveTats

Cool that's more released than I realized. I've added them to Toys Family of Mods  in the appropriate section, a section that I'm losing track of! Anyone else reading know of a mod belonging in that listing please tell me!

7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Can it be that in the BHUNP Bodyslide of the SE version a few parts are missing?

No chance.

7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

In any case, after running Bodyslide, not all parts were adapted to my body preset.

1. Which preset?
  2. Which toys? What do you see, or not see? Maybe use a pic
  3. Did you use the same preset that was used to build your body, to build the toys? Did you use the steps in FAQ 1 ?
  4. If using Vortex, try the Purge option, then redeploy (this has helped others)

Trying out Toys, looted a chest, and was equipped with a Toys-Vaginal Stopple (Diabolic) that says it's only supposed to come off via orgasm. However, I was able to remove it immediately.

The base form id is FE00194D.

I'm on SSE 1.5.97

Is this a bug or do I possibly have a setting in Toys which overrides this, if so, what setting?

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Trying out Toys, looted a chest, and was equipped with a Toys-Vaginal Stopple (Diabolic) that says it's only supposed to come off via orgasm. However, I was able to remove it immediately.

The base form id is FE00194D.

I'm on SSE 1.5.97

Is this a bug or do I possibly have a setting in Toys which overrides this, if so, what setting?

Thank you.

Depends how the Toy was equipped.

• If equipped manually by the player its "self bondage". The MCM has a setting to make self bondage keyless
  • Two ways for player to manually equip... click on from inventory, or use Toys MCM Toy Box tab

You said "looted a chest". I would guess you are using Toyful Temptations.

1. TT may have auto-equipped it on you (a trapped chest). This would not be self bondage thus you should not have been able to remove it
  2. Maybe you manually took the toy from the chest then put it on from your inventory. This would be self bondage, and you'd be able to remove if "Leave Unlocked if Self-Equipped" is ON in the MCM Setup tab

Which of these was it?

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

TT may have auto-equipped it on you (a trapped chest). This would not be self bondage thus you should not have been able to remove it

This. Auto-equipped.

Is it possible I was too fast in taking it off? I set Spontaneous Orgasm to low, (don't recall exact setting at the moment). If arousal was high enough, and it's too late now for me to tell, could that have allowed me to unequip w/o seeing an event? Just spitballing at this point.

And fwiw, my settings are to be able to take off self-bondage.

3 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Is it possible I was too fast in taking it off?

No.

3 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

I set Spontaneous Orgasm to low, (don't recall exact setting at the moment). If arousal was high enough, and it's too late now for me to tell, could that have allowed me to unequip w/o seeing an event? Just spitballing at this point.

I assume you mention Spontaneous Orgasm because that's one way to have an orgasm which is what will blow the toy off. Arousal level/settings have no impact. There's a chance setting, and only that matters. If the toy is blown off, it blows off, you do nothing. Not like it puts it into a state that you can remove... it literally blows off.

1. Are other toys removal mechanics working as expected. Not letting you remove without a key etc.? Like is this toy a one off case?
  2. What happens if you run the Toys MCM Installation Test on the first tab? Does it fail? If yes, don't expect much to work.
  3. Did you start a new game when you first added toys into your load order? Its a requirement. If not, that's your problem.
6 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:
  • Are other toys removal mechanics working as expected. Not letting you remove without a key etc.? Like is this toy a one off case?
  • What happens if you run the Toys MCM Installation Test on the first tab? Does it fail? If yes, don't expect much to work.
  • Did you start a new game when you first added toys into your load order? Its a requirement. If not, that's your problem.

I didn't get any other non-key toys yet. I'll have to let you know. I had keys to all the toys I got, and toy was unequipped and key removed, as expected.

Ran the installation test first thing, it was ok. Ran it again just now, everything is ok.

New game.

I'll keep an eye out for other toys, see if it happens again and keep you posted.

Thanks for replying so quickly. Appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

I didn't get any other non-key toys yet. I'll have to let you know. I had keys to all the toys I got, and toy was unequipped and key removed, as expected.

Ran the installation test first thing, it was ok. Ran it again just now, everything is ok.

New game.

I'll keep an eye out for other toys, see if it happens again and keep you posted.

Thanks for replying so quickly. Appreciate it.

Sounds like a healthy game.

If it happens again, would be great if you can grab your papyrus log. If needed there's a "how to get the log" in the FAQs on FAQs and Troubleshooting.

You could also try to recreate it. Almost impossible get TT do repeat its trap thing for the same toy, but you could see what happens if you put the same toy on again manually, and turn off the "Leave Unlocked if Self-Equipped". This would be almost the same test. If the toy is no longer in your inventory, you can get it using Toys MCM Toy Box tab, where you can equip. You'd find it in the Insignia Toy Box.

43 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Are things like "Oversexed" (might be Hot and Wet, not sure) not applied as regular effects that appear in the Player Effects panel of SkyUI? I can see that it's slowing me down or something, but I can't see the details of the actual effect.

1. All Toys Effects and Buffs are shown on the Toys MCM "Active Effects & Buffs" tab
    • They are not shown elsewhere (i.e. not in the regular UI, Active Effects panel). This is because they are not done in the traditional way using magic effects... and this is because the buffs all can scale to arousal level, meaning they are continually changing their value
  2. Oversexed is more like arousal... it's a numeric level. You can see this on the Toys MCM Arousal & Denial tab
    • Oversexed is a Toys feature. Overheating is a HoT&WeT feature, and also a numeric level
    • When they "go off" having maxed out, with light and sound effects, they do a speed debuff that lasts a random 5 to 15 seconds. Bigger explosion and longer lasting for overheating
    • If you have HoT&WeT, it has a hotkey that will display 6 values including, arousal, oversexed, and overheating

Edited by VirginMarie
On 8/19/2021 at 2:27 PM, VirginMarie said:

All toys you try, or just that one?

I'm going to guess its all, since when I tried it just now, using latest release stuff, it works.

I've used The CBBE 3bbb package (note: no point trying anything other than that for CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing). I build with my preset, both the body (CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing), and the toys.

20210819131812_1.jpg 20210819131820_1.jpg

My guess is that you are not building both the body and the toys with the same preset, or you have something out of date, like not recent version of the body, or bodyslide. There's not much more I can do other than to say, follow those FAQ #1 steps.

Hey out of curiosity how did you get 3BBB as a preset because I only have body amazing as an outfit image.png.243ded9b6c8658fa7bfeb9af83a0796c.png

Here is my current issue

image.png.204c31e185f780f6c16f0b1043ba1c4b.png

Edited by rxgMavericks
2 hours ago, rxgMavericks said:

Hey out of curiosity how did you get 3BBB as a preset because I only have body amazing as an outfit 

I don't have 3BBB as a preset. Mine is named Virgin, I made a custom one.

What I said is "I build with my preset, both the body (CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing), and the toys". This means...

• I build the body (CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing) with my chosen preset, and...
  • I build the toys with my chosen preset

Its a common mistake, to NOT do that. The toys (or armor) must be built using the same preset, that you used to build the body.

2 hours ago, rxgMavericks said:

Here is my current issue

image.png.204c31e185f780f6c16f0b1043ba1c4b.png

It's an odd picture cut off. I guess I'm looking at the Scanty Belt, but burred in the skin?

1 hour ago, rxgMavericks said:

Ok that is an interesting interaction. So bottom line the Toys SE and body slide line up well its toy story assets which don't which is weird because as far as I understand they are just a different texture of the same mesh.

No.

Different texture and different nif. Nif includes mesh, but other data too. Can't just use Texture Sets in this case.

You need to look at where you are going wrong building in bodyslide for Toy Story.

1. Did you download the Bodyslide Package for Toy Story (its separate)?
  2. Did you build for Toy Story?

You should be seeing something like this (but your own preset that you used to build the body)...

1.png

Edited by VirginMarie

Hi All:

Just want to say that all of these "Toys" related mods are really AWESOME!!!!!!

Is there any documentation on the Load Presets (Casual/Starting Out/Spank Me Hard)?

Specifically looking for what exactly does the Spank Me Hard setting entail?

GREAT JOB EVERYONE and Please continue the fabulous work!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, mikey7979 said:

Just want to say that all of these "Toys" related mods are really AWESOME!!!!!!

Is there any documentation on the Load Presets (Casual/Starting Out/Spank Me Hard)?

No, but you can change to a preset and look and see what it gives you. If you already have some custom changes, you can save that first and return to it, or you can return to the "Starting Out' preset.

1 hour ago, mikey7979 said:

Specifically looking for what exactly does the Spank Me Hard setting entail?

This...

juno-temple-spanking.gif

Edited by VirginMarie

So does this better signing also prevents the NPC to simply turn his back to me and walk away? Cause that's been my main gripe with it thus far.
While on the topic, would it be possible to include something like the "Talk through follower" like in Bwitch (which sadly I never got to work on SE and even if it would not recognize Toys)?

3 minutes ago, Talesien said:

So does this better signing also prevents the NPC to simply turn his back to me and walk away? Cause that's been my main gripe with it thus far.

That can still happen, but wont be nearly as much, but the dialogue will still auto-open. Usually you keep their attention and there's less time fooling around thus less chance they decide to be rude.

3 minutes ago, Talesien said:

While on the topic, would it be possible to include something like the "Talk through follower" like in Bwitch (which sadly I never got to work on SE and even if it would not recognize Toys)?

Don't think I'd want to copy someone's feature. In Toys, signing is our thing.

58 minutes ago, nickkao said:

Toys cannot be displayed on MCM,
I have tried Troubleshooting, and rerun with a new save and clean new game file.
Nor can it function normally on Shout Like a Virgin.

1. Do you mean that Toys is missing its MCM menu?
  2. You said "Nor can it function normally on Shout Like a Virgin".... What exactly does this mean?

Also, please attach your papyrus log, for a new game session where the problem is recreated. FAQ 3 "How to get a Papyrus Log" if you need it.

Well first, what became of your Toy Story Scanty Belt problem? Solved it? I does help me and others reading, to know what the solution was.

32 minutes ago, rxgMavericks said:

Ok, new question since bodyside is only for body hands and feet how do I correct heads and mouths not aligning with assets?

If you are the mod author, you have to supply your own different mesh. If an end user, there's no tool in play like bodyslide. No adjusting to be had, unless we are talking about the mouth open for a gag, in which case, that's a a facial expression.

So for example a male versus female head, or a beast race head, fall into this category. Toys supports the male head, but does not attempt to fully support beast races. Some toys are not male compatible, and Toys will tell you so if you try to equip. 

Now let's bring this home to Toys? Do you have something specific with a specific toy and a specific body? Because I'm just answering in in the dark.