Toys Poll  

865 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

What we need if you want more help is...

1. Start new game, a real new game that did not involve a save

With 330 mods a new game start seems so harsh, with all those mods activating at once. ?A comment ago you mentioned de-activating half the plug-ins, leaving the major plug-ins active then start a new game.  Then activating a plug-in at a time, load, save, active plug-in, load, save, etc.  Does that kind of new start works, or is a waist of time?  Was wondering if it leads to a good save?  

11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This is the only thing needed... follow the golden rule

What we need if you want more help is...

2. Confirm if MCM shows up
  3. Run the Toys Installation Test on the first tab in the MCM. Does it pass or fail?  (this step only if you have the MCM showing)
  4. Exit to desktop, grab that log

Note: If 3 is a pass, we probably don't need your log, as we will have confirmed you have a a healthy new game.

Well a brand new save seems to work. But to clarify, the above one (the one that was corrupted) had no load order changes when it was created and when the issue occurred. It was a brand new game with its own load order (the armor and the weapon installed before the game was created, no changes made until after I noticed the missing Toys MCM). So i guess I just have to delete that file and hope when I make another new one it doesn't just randomly break.

38 minutes ago, leesjig said:

With 330 mods a new game start seems so harsh, with all those mods activating at once. ?

No, it's fine. 

A comment ago you mentioned de-activating half the plug-ins, leaving the major plug-ins active then start a new game.

This was process of elimination to find the cause of a problem. For that, you are are starting a new game each and every time you add more mods back. I'd never recommend doing that where you are saving as you progress.

Then activating a plug-in at a time, load, save, active plug-in, load, save, etc.  Does that kind of new start works, or is a waist of time?  Was wondering if it leads to a good save?  

If you managed to do it without ever changing load order (fragile as hell to pull that off), so that the mods are only adding to the end, then the result would be a save that is just as good as the one where you did not use that crazy process. I know there are people that do this because they must, but they are using a Band-Aid. You want a load order that works without doing it, where you get rid of the root cause.

33 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Well a brand new save seems to work.

So that's your solution. Your saves are toast. The brand new game proves this. Start a new game.

If you are adjusting things, by adding/removing mods as you get setup, make sure you start another new game after that. Once you've committed, don't change load order (i.e. follow the golden rule).

33 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I just have to delete that file and hope when I make another new one it doesn't just randomly break.

Nothing ever randomly breaks. There is always a reason. If  you want to be sure, use the process I gave you above...

2. Confirm if MCM shows up
  3. Run the Toys Installation Test on the first tab in the MCM. Does it pass or fail?  (this step only if you have the MCM showing)
  4. Exit to desktop, grab that log

I can check your log if you like.

Edited by VirginMarie

Okay, I've been trying to build the bodyslide for the Curio Toys, but I can't find them. Are they not included in the regular bodyslide set?

Those Nipple Toys seem to magically hover about a foot above my character's nipples, but all the others in the toys packs seem to fit nicely smug.

3 minutes ago, Broomemike said:

Okay, I've been trying to build the bodyslide for the Curio Toys, but I can't find them. Are they not included in the regular bodyslide set?

Those Nipple Toys seem to magically hover about a foot above my character's nipples, but all the others in the toys packs seem to fit nicely smug.

Curio Toy Box is part of Toy Story.

Go to it's DL page. DL the appropriate bodyslide package, assuming you've missed that step.

For more detail, follow the installation steps on the Toy Story DL page.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Why do you ask for this?

He tried Enderal environment, but the game doesn't start either. Exactly ... it crashes in the beginning. Obviously not due to lack of installed materials. As elsewhere, the presence of SEQ is enough for a run test (or even that is not necessary). But it doesn't even get there .... I wanted clothes and stuff ... but I seem to have had too much of an urge ...

So the point is ... it doesn't work in Enderal Territory.

It would be really nice,  if it were otherwise!

Megpróbáltam Enderal környezetre, de a játék el sem indul. Pontosan... már az elején összeomlik. Nyilván nem a telepített anyagok hiánya miatt. Mint másutt a SEQ jelenléte elég egy futtatási próbához. Ez azonban el sem ér oda.... Szerettem volna a ruhákat és egyebeket... de úgy tűnik túl nagy volt a késztetésem az üzemelés szándékához képest.

Szóval a lényeg... ez Nem Dolgozik Enderal Területen.

Tényleg nagyon jó lenne, hogyha ez másként volna!

1 hour ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

He tried Enderal environment, but the game doesn't start either. Exactly ... it crashes in the beginning. Obviously not due to lack of installed materials. As elsewhere, the presence of SEQ is enough for a run test (or even that is not necessary). But it doesn't even get there .... I wanted clothes and stuff ... but I seem to have had too much of an urge ...

So the point is ... it doesn't work in Enderal Territory.

It would be really nice,  if it were otherwise!

Asking for help for it to support Enderal, is a very different ask, versus asking for it to be packaged as bsa :P 

Things that don't work in Enderal:

- use of specific NPCs - they won't exist in Enderal

- use of specific locations - they won't exist in Enderal

The reason the presence of a SEQ is a clue, is that it shows there's likely quests with map markers.... location specific stuff.

Toys is a good candidate for Enderal since it has none of these things.. zero. There's no quests, NPCs, or location specific references. The only reason it has a SEQ is that it uses dialogue for the Voice in My Head feature (it can be turned off). 

In Summary...

• I will not try to support Enderal
  • Toys is a good candidate for working in Enderal "as is"
    • I don't know why it is not, you've given no information on what happens. Perhaps it's an installation issue, or supporting mod
  • I think the problem is NOT lack of bsa. It's something else. You can make your own bsa if you want to try... see gregaaz's post above
3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Enderal

Maybe, I get it. However, with the exception of some costumes, items, and magic, my nothing is interesting.

Because of the clothes and the objects, I wanted to.

In essence, maybe one of the spells could be a problem ...

I read that there were startup issues with this sort of thing when the original game was reworked and therefore several were omitted or transformed.

So ... in principle, only magic can cause a problem under certain conditions.

But if you already have support ... I think a lot of people would buy a "censored" version under a good name ...

However, it makes more sense to install a package instead of hundreds if it is removed anyway due to inoperability.

I made packaging ... but it could also be mine, "not good" ... for whatever reason, even though its existence is irrelevant at the moment.

I don't need anything else ... and that's why I would have only armed them.

---> Turning on Workshop will cause the game to crash ...

Toys alone ... don't give me what I wanted ...

As long as I’m “just” doing something and someone else “understands what you’re doing” the two ... are quite different!

Talán, értem. Azonban néhány öltözet, tárgy és varázslaton kívül nekem semmi nem érdekes.

Az öltözet és a tárgyak miatt akartam volna... 

Lényegében talán a varázslat valamelyike lehet probléma...

Olvastam, hogy ilyesmivel voltak indítási gondok az eredeti játék átdolgozásakor és ezért több is kimaradt vagy átalakult. 

Szóval... elvileg csak a varázslat okozhat problémát bizonyos feltételek esetében. 

De ha már támogatás... egy "cenzúrázott" változatot szerintem nagyon sok ember jó néven venne...

Azonban ésszerűbb egy csomagot telepíteni több száz dolog helyett akkor, ha amúgy eltávolításra kerül a működésképtelensége miatt. 

Készítettem, csomagolást... de az is lehet, hogy az enyém, "nem jó"... akár miféle ok miatt habár pillanatnyilag lényegtelen a létezése.

Toys.esm

ToysWorkshop.esp

Nekem más... nem kell és ezért csak ezeket élesítettem volna.

--->  A Workshop bekapcsolása a játék összeomlását okozza...

A Toys önmagában ... nem adja azt, amit szerettem volna...

Amíg én "csak" csinálok valamit és más pedig "érti amit csinál" a kettő... eléggé különbözik!

i read both faq and tips and it new game

some bugs

- when i meet nightly first time and get equiped with toys and get stuck ( playe can't move , or move camera ) i use toys mcm to free player

i play old version and i didn't get stuck her

- nightly ( her name ?) still talk me on loop in rit room front of statut

- after i fnish first quest and get back to  tamriel  , quest still to talk to nightly

-( i use additem to get that item only for test , after long time to try to make mod work ) even i set in mcm "help" by npc  at 100 i got no npc come to me ( battle or out battle)

5 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

- when i meet nightly first time and get equiped with toys and get stuck ( playe can't move , or move camera ) i use toys mcm to free player

i play old version and i didn't get stuck her

For now, all that matters is the first "bug" (I use quotes because the assumption that its a bug may not be accurate).

Lets just focus on this first problem, where you get stuck.

Everything that happened after using the MCM Player Reset, is likely caused by aborting a scene. Additional problems are then meaningless, if that's what happened.

My understanding: You got stuck during the first meeting with Nightly. Then you used the Player Reset. 

Ok but when exactly, did you get stuck?

• Was it during the first dialogue? or before that? After it?
  • Was it after Nightly equipped toys?
  • Was it at the Trial Altar? If the Trial altar, exactly when? During that 2nd dialogue? After it? During the Spontaneous Orgasm?

In addition to answering that, please share your papyrus log, where you...

1. Startup the game
  2. Use a save prior to meeting Nightly
  3. Run the Toys - MCM - Setup tab - Installation Test. Tell me if it passed or failed please
  4. Get stuck
  5. Do nothing more, just exit to desktop. Grab and attach that log

How to get the log is documented in the FAQs if you need it.

I will not be able to help diagnose this further, without the log. The log is a must have.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

For now, all that matters is the first "bug" (I use quotes because the assumption that its a bug may not be accurate).

Lets just focus on this first problem, where you get stuck.

Everything that happened after using the MCM Player Reset, is likely caused by aborting a scene. Additional problems are then meaningless, if that's what happened.

My understanding: You got stuck during the first meeting with Nightly. Then you used the Player Reset. 

Ok but when exactly, did you get stuck?

• Was it during the first dialogue? or before that? After it?
  • Was it after Nightly equipped toys?  this
  • Was it at the Trial Altar? If the Trial altar, exactly when? During that 2nd dialogue? After it? During the Spontaneous Orgasm?

In addition to answering that, please share your papyrus log, where you...

1. Startup the game
  2. Use a save prior to meeting Nightly
  3. Run the Toys - MCM - Setup tab - Installation Test. Tell me if it passed or failed please test is ok
  4. Get stuck
  5. Do nothing more, just exit to desktop. Grab and attach that log

How to get the log is documented in the FAQs if you need it.

I will not be able to help diagnose this further, without the log. The log is a must have.

i will try to get log

13 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

I’m “just” doing something

So ... my packaging is definitely not good since there are no features just items there.

None: MCM
None: climbing, effect, the ankle clamp rigid and does not open the mouth to the device  wb.gif.582f4d338d6f0fe354f293f262d96c1d.gif

There are: objects ... with a console... hahah...  bj.gif.b097abfb08fd3bbd0c6fa659b4fb82c2.gif

457567.JPG.e096a0a940b3bd51de256f4213946c18.JPG

Szóval... az ÉN csomagolásom, biztosan nem jó mivel nincsenek funkciók csak tárgyak vannak. 

Nincs : MCM

Nincs : mászás, hatások a bokabilincs merev és nem nyitja ki a száját az eszközhöz

Van : tárgyak... konzollal.

@VirginMarie

Respect and I salute your Toys Framework!

But after running it in my game, I decided it's not quite my thing.

However, the arousal and other effects around it are superb. Do you know of another mod that would do similar arousal and orgasm effects, please?

Thank you.

• 5 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:
    • So ... my packaging is definitely not good since there are no features just items there.
    • None: MCM
      None: climbing, effect, the ankle clamp rigid and does not open the mouth to the device  wb.gif.582f4d338d6f0fe354f293f262d96c1d.gif
    •  
    • There are: objects ... with a console... hahah...  bj.gif.b097abfb08fd3bbd0c6fa659b4fb82c2.gif
    •  
    • 457567.JPG.e096a0a940b3bd51de256f4213946c18.JPG
    •  
    • Szóval... az ÉN csomagolásom, biztosan nem jó mivel nincsenek funkciók csak tárgyak vannak. 
    • Nincs : MCM
    • Nincs : mászás, hatások a bokabilincs merev és nem nyitja ki a száját az eszközhöz
    • Van : tárgyak... konzollal.
    •  

You are running with Enderal. This is a new land. Toys was never tested or made to support Enderal. This is my understanding...

• You made your own BSA - suggest you try without. Try first using Toys AS IS. I would need to know what happens
  • In your test Toys has become nothing more than armor assets that you can equip, I'd expect with no effects, they are cosmetic only. No surprises here, that's normal if the rest of the mod is not running
  • You get no MCM, likely no scripts running. Likely the MCM Quest does not initialize, so nothing can start running. You are left with nothing more than an "armor mod"

I have no plans to support Enderal. To make it work, you are on your own. I have only this to suggest...

Test without making your own BSA. Your BSA could be the problem.

1. Are supporting mods working? Is sexlab fully functional? Is Sexlab Arousal working? If no, nothing else matters.
  2. What happens if you precisely follow Toys Installation steps and use it "as is"? You have yet to tell me. Does it CTD? Does it load but no MCM? If there's an MCM, does the Setup tab, Installation Test run or fail?
3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

@VirginMarie

Respect and I salute your Toys Framework!

But after running it in my game, I decided it's not quite my thing.

However, the arousal and other effects around it are superb. Do you know of another mod that would do similar arousal and orgasm effects, please?

Thank you.

I'm guessing you've only scratched the surface :P . But you scratched enough to love the orgasmic thingies! I don't blame you!

Toys is unique for the combination of these:

Rousing / Rousing Bar / Fondle / Squirting / Denial / Oversexed / Spontaneous Orgasm / Thermal

• Rousing is optionally independent of SLA's arousal, or can be sync'd
  • Rousing bar for visual feedback
  • Orgasms, signified by squirting, can be denied with the Denial hotkey. These can be denied for sexlab scenes and also for scenes done independently without sexlab. The Toys family of mods, has many many animation scenes that do not use sexlab
  • Since many Toys Effects scale to, or are triggered by Rousing, and many events in content mods benefit from higher rousing, you want to increase it. For that you use the Fondle Hotkey to increase Rousing
  • If you Deny and/or Fondle too much in a short period of time, you become oversexed with some consequences
  • Spontaneous orgasm will stop you from keeping arousal high, decreasing it, along with other events, like sexlab scenes, and independent scenes
  • On the other hand, things like dancing will help you raise arousal, as an alternative to Fondling. Even dancing with the bear in Toy Story
  • Thermal is another scaled value like Rousing, and used for thermal toys. If you keep your rousing up, thermal toys keep you warm if HoT&WeT and Frostfall are installed. You will find yourself fondling and denying to manage your rousing to survive in the cold

I could go on, but these sort of things might be the things you are looking for, and ask if they are in another mod. They are not, Nothing has done this as a package. I believe there's nothing even close. One day I may decouple it from Toys. It will always be a part of Toys, but its to the point where it could be independent and used without the Toys components.

But my question to you is... What are the things that make it "not quite your thing"? Perhaps if we defined that, we'd find that the Toys MCM, or MCM in a content mod, can be setup differently to accommodate your taste. Toys is very customizable through the MCM settings.

Edited by VirginMarie
7 hours ago, chevalierx said:

I get stuck after Nightly equipped toys, during the very first dialogue scene

I ran the Toys Installation Test and it passed perfectly! I saw the animation scene play, then the scene ended normally.

i will try to get log

Ok. This should be enough info, once I have your log.

There's a lot of good work in this mod, but not really for me.
The main issues I have are:

1. Squirting animation - it just doesn't look good.
2. Exiting Freecam - this happens when PC cums before SL scene ends.

3. Blocking system - Toy blocks intercourse but still allows the animation? I don't know how to justify this even with magic.

Unfortunately there's not much to play with w.r.t content I've found, 'Bardal's Company' was good, but with nothing else going on the squirting and freecam are annoying on their own so I'd rather have it off.

It is nice seeing someone working on an alternative to DD, good luck with future development.

16 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

1. Squirting animation - it just doesn't look good.

You can turn it off in MCM. Can still hear it, so you can deny it and know its happening.

2. Exiting Freecam - this happens when PC cums before SL scene ends.

That may not have anything to do with Toys.

• You can turn off Freecam in Toys MCM. Then control freecam it manually maybe with sexlab's hotkey, or let Sexlab auto turn it on/off
  • You might be referring to how the "Voice in my Head" feature is switching Freecam on/off, so that dialogue can display. If that's what you don't like, you can turn Voice in My Head off in the MCM (just set chance to 0). Try that and see if its your issue

I'm just giving you all the options, as I don't understand what you said.

3. Blocking system - Toy blocks intercourse but still allows the animation? I don't know how to justify this even with magic.

That's only for scenes from other mods that are not Toys aware. For scenes using Toys, the toy hides. For mods not made to be toys aware, not really much can be done about it, unless the animation framework itself were to be, say... designed and re-written to accommodate. I'm considering it. Or you could pretend that the DD Filter approach is a solution.... is that what you want?

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

But my question to you is... What are the things that make it "not quite your thing"? Perhaps if we defined that, we'd find that the Toys MCM, or MCM in a content mod, can be setup differently to accommodate your taste. Toys is very customizable through the MCM settings.

Thanks for your interested reply!

I was brought to the mod by a fellow gamer and immediately wanted to try all the "Rousing / Rousing Bar / Fondle / Squirting / Denial / Oversexed / Spontaneous Orgasm / Thermal"  

And I found it a lot of fun because the other routine sex mods are rather "bleagh."   I love the idea of the Hot&Wet mod but I don't use Frostfall (died so many times - skimpy armour is no fun with Frostfall...!)

But the toys coming out of traps and chests finally sank me in the end when I had some device that only a fight could get off. By then I had already zeroed many of the other toys. I just wanted rid of that distraction. Some of the BDSM elements are irritating to me.  

I really want to go off into Skyrim with my small pack of ladies (ahem yes, one or two are futa) and see them have fun with each other and my Dragonborn have fun with them. See them fondling on the Rousing/Aroused scales up to explosive squirts, etc. Throw in a load of kissing, hugs and 'romance' stuff into the mix and even better. I love your animations and the variations - so much more lively use of new and current.  I'm seriously impressed with the modding and scripting skills you have to create this.

If I were a selfish mod user (which I am) I would love the sexy sensual stuff decoupled from the Toys stuff.

I would have no problem installing the whole mod again if there was a switch in the MCM to switch off the Toys side of thing. To be honest, being able to switch it off, or back on should I have a change of heart would be cool.

I hope that makes sense!  And thank you for being so interested. 

Edited by Bluegunk
9 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I love the idea of the Hot&Wet mod but I don't use Frostfall (died so many times - skimpy armour is no fun with Frostfall...!)

The point of HoT&WeT is to make skimpy stuff viable with Frostfall. You get Thermal toys! They warm you. But you have to manage your rousing level.

But the toys coming out of traps and chests finally sank me in the end when I had some device that only a fight could get off. By then I had already zeroed many of the other toys. I just wanted rid of that distraction. Some of the BDSM elements are irritating to me. 

So the solution here is, don't' use Toyful Temptations. Or use it, but zero all the sliders for slots you don't want used, before you start out. OR simply turn off the Trap feature.

I really want to go off into Skyrim with my small pack of ladies (ahem yes, one or two are futa) and see them have fun with each other and my Dragonborn have fun with them. See them fondling on the Rousing/Aroused scales up to explosive squirts, etc. Throw in a load of kissing, hugs and 'romance' stuff into the mix and even better. I love your animations and the variations - so much more lively use of new and current.  I'm seriously impressed with the modding and scripting skills you have to create this.

If I were a selfish mod user (which I am) I would love the sexy sensual stuff decoupled from the Toys stuff.

Ya I was guessing this is what you want. The decoupled version may happen, but that's a big project, and so not soon.

I would have no problem installing the whole mod again if there was a switch in the MCM to switch off the Toys side of thing. To be honest, being able to switch it off, or back on should I have a change of heart would be cool.

I hope that makes sense!  And thank you for being so interested. 

Toys alone, will never equip a toy on you. So there's nothing to switch off in the MCM. If you use Toys alone, you can only manually equip. If you do that it's considered Self Bondage. There's the option "Leave Unlocked if Self-Equipped" on the first tab in MCM. With that on, you can always remove anything without any key or other escape method.

So essentially Toys alone is not your problem. Its mods you add. So don't add them, or add but don't use some if their features.

To have Rousing increase, something needs to do that. The toys with "Rousing Strength" increase rousing overtime. But so does Dancing in 3 of the Toys Family of mods. And Fondling of course. So even if you wear no Toys, you can have both the rise and the fall of Rousing.

Other mods can contribute to Rousing if they use Sexlab Arousal and you have Sync with SLA Arousal turned on (that's new with the latest release which you may not have used).

My recommendation, if you want to give it another try:

1. On the MCM Setup tab...
    • "Load Preset" and select the "Casual" preset. This will give you less harsh settings automatically, where relevant
    • set "Leave Unlocked if Self-Equipped" ON
  2. On the Rousing & Denial tab
    • set "Rousing Sync with SLA" ON, if you want arousal from non-Toys mods to contribute. You might experiment with this both on and off
    • set "Rousing Rate - Increase" higher. The Casual Preset will have lowered this. You want it at least at "1" but if you want rousing increasing without hardly wearing any rousing toys, or no toys, you might make this much higher. Maybe 1.5 or 2. This makes fondle much stronger. This is your alternative to wearing lots of toys to increase rousing
  3. DO install Toyful Temptations..... but use the settings so you have it only placing toys in chests. Set Traps OFF
  4. Treat the Toys as cosmetic mostly. Maybe use very few and sometimes even none. They have 2 purposes in your case
    • You like the cosmetic of some maybe, so its worn for that reason
    • You want some rousing, or many there's some toys with beneficial effects or buffs that you DO want
  5. Now that you are in control, if you are equipping a toy... don't use Exotic or Diabolic variants of toys. I would expect many have effects you don't want. But the basic variants have no effects, and the "mystic" have beneficial. There are some "exotic" that you may still like. And don't worry... if its self bondage... you can always remove one you find you don't want

So so there's your off switch :P 

Now if you DO use a Toys Content mod, you'd have to be selective in what features you use in them. They will all equip toys on you in quests, and this is the part you don't like. But most come with a Toy Box. You might install them ONLY for the toy box, treating them as "armor mods". You would simply not start their quests. Stay away from SLaVE. You won't want Nocturnal in your life :P. If you DO install it, you can turn quests off so they never start, and you'd still have crazy stuff like Word Walls making love to you.