Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

why does remove standard skyrim animations break toys spontaneous orgasm ? what will happen then ?  rebuild the removed animations is a full time job.

Spontaneous Orgasm uses something like 15 animation sets. Some are from the animations Sexlab includes, others are packaged with Toys. Same for the Exhausted scene.

If you hack your sexlab installation, when those animations are played randomly, you character will just freeze, and do nothing. If you realize why, you can press and hold the spacebar (advance hot key), to skip the scene. The sets that are not distributed by sexlab will still work. So the consequence will be annoying, but nothing critical.

We are considering making toys "Sex Animation Framework" agnostic in the future, meaning this dependency (any dependency on Sexlab) may not stay. But this is at best, months from now, if at all.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Spontaneous Orgasm uses something like 15 animation sets. Some are from the animations Sexlab includes, others are packaged with Toys. Same for the Exhausted scene.

If you hack your sexlab installation, when those animations are played randomly, you character will just freeze, and do nothing. If you realize why, you can press and hold the spacebar (advance hot key), to skip the scene. The sets that are not distributed by sexlab will still work. So the consequence will be annoying, but nothing critical.

We are considering making toys "Sex Animation Framework" agnostic in the future, meaning this dependency (any dependency on Sexlab) may not stay. But this is at best, months from now, if at all.

Yes that would be good if you delete the old animations and go for newer ones. please do it.

Toys v0.8 (Last Beta) has Released20210615224941_1.jpg

This is the last beta. The V1 "exit from beta" candidate.

TlogoTiny.png What's New in this Last Beta

• Male Support
  • Blind Stumble & Fall
  • Gag Signing
  • Key Dropping
  • Voice in My Head

and more... Change Log

Blind Stumble and Fall

20210615225221_1.jpg

Gag Signing

Edited by VirginMarie

I seem to be running into a curious issue after adding this mod to my build which occurs when using the PAHE enslavement function on NPCs. At random, some will have a devious device equipped which does not appear in their inventory and cannot be removed.  In addition to Toys LE 0.8.7, my current build also includes Zaz 8, DCL 9, and DD LE 5.1, so I wonder if there may be a weird conjunction in there.  For me the effect has really been occurring in Helgen during the Vanilla start questline and ceases in new games that have Toys LE deactivated. 

Now, while I am just a part time hobbyist and not at all an expert in the insane amount coding that goes on here (fantastic work to all of you who make it happen, btw), I am man of eclectic taste and naturally I would love to be able to keep all my mods in their wonderous variety.  Unfortunately, this is a glitch that irks me, and I would be saddened to have to turn this one off to be rid of it in my playthroughs. I would be delighted to troubleshoot it further if there may be different solution. 

7 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

using the PAHE enslavement function on NPCs. At random, some will have a devious device equipped which does not appear in their inventory and cannot be removed. 

I'm taking this to be your problem statement. I'm not familiar with what "PAHE enslavement function on NPCs" specifically means. I will assume that PAHE is equipping DDs on NPCs. So this is an interaction between PAHE and DD. You've given no indication of a Toys role/function/interaction/symptom.

What's your theory? Toys never equips DDs, it can't. Toys is doing nothing with NPCS unless a content mod using Toys, is making calls to ask it to equip toys, but that would be toys it's equipping, not DDs. How is Toys involved here?

Seems very remote that Toys could be the source of your problem.  I can give you the most 2 likely theories of cause that come to my mind...

1. Since this occurred during the vanilla opening quest, we know you started a new game. On new game startup DD will not initialize until you save and then load the save. So here's my theory... you did not load a save yet, or even if you did, PAHE has already tried to use DD equip API and failed. DD was not ready to properly deal with the PAHE requests.  Then when you removed Toys, you loaded a new game, and so you think this fixed it, but Toys has zero role in this. You could have removed any unrelated mod.
  2. The combo of Zaz 8, DCL 9, and DD LE 5.1 is extremely heavy. Perhaps PHAE went wrong during all the lag from that combo plus all these mods initializing. That settled down and things started working normally, and this had nothing to do with removing Toys.

To troubleshoot...

• During startup, this is a very bad time... many mods behave badly. Recreate the problem well past the point of mods initializing. You need to get PAHE to fail beyond that point, and if you can't there's probably nothing wrong other than 2 mods that can't interact successfully during the overload of all the mods initializing 
  • Look at the log. What mods if any are generating errors? Share the log for me to see if you wish and still believe Toy's is somehow the cause. If Toys is doing anything at all, it will show exactly what in the log. So will DD. If not familiar with getting the log, "how to" is in the Toys FAQs
  • The mod that went wrong here is PAHE, or DD's role in responding to it's requests. Focus on those 2 mods first

On a unrelated note, you say you deactivated Toys. From Skyrim's point of view, Toys was removed from your load order. Your load order is now a new load order. This is breaking the golden rule. Your save is now corrupt and if you use it, problems will show up later. If you add Toys back, that will make it even worse if unless you go back to a save before you removed Toys. This applies to any mod, not just Toys.

Edited by VirginMarie
12 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

new version work without using new save , even toyful temptation

Not sure if this is a question, but I will answer it like a question....

• As in the Change Log Notes.... v0.8 does noes NOT require starting a new game IF you are upgrading from V0.7
  • Toyful Temptations works with Toys v0.8 without any TT update

12 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

no bug all tests mcm ok

I will take this as good news.

23 minutes ago, gender65 said:

I don't have the "Strip"effect. The actor does not undress at a chance of 100. But I have a male actor, maybe this is the reason ? LE

Do you have a toy equipped that has the Strip Effect? You can see in the Worn Toys MCM tab.

27 minutes ago, gender65 said:

No ,there is no such effect

So then its behaving as intended. Toys Effects are effects on toys. Gotta have a toy with that effect equipped.

Examples of Toys with the Strip Effect:

Collar Bands Exotic - Insignia Toy Box

Nipple Clamps Exotic, when melted - Ancient Toy Box

Nipple clamps Gold Exotic, when melted - Chaotic Toy Box

There are others in other Toy Boxes which you may or may not have. Listing is here... Toys Family of Mods

Nice to see this mod continue to be expanded! It looks like it has tremendous potential.

I really enjoy the Kyne's Blessing mod which takes parasites and equips them like Devious Devices. Would love to see how this mod can incorporate the parasites as toys!

Would also love to see expanded effects from toys. Using the parasites example, face gag could force feed lactacid. Or maybe there is a dwemer gag that does this same thing. And for chest piece, would periodically milk the PC.

Keep up the good work!

18 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Nice to see this mod continue to be expanded! It looks like it has tremendous potential.

I really enjoy the Kyne's Blessing mod which takes parasites and equips them like Devious Devices. Would love to see how this mod can incorporate the parasites as toys!

Would also love to see expanded effects from toys. Using the parasites example, face gag could force feed lactacid. Or maybe there is a dwemer gag that does this same thing. And for chest piece, would periodically milk the PC.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! This is actually a great example of what the Toys Boxes feature is for. A mod author could make a Parasites themed Toy Box. Maybe it's you who does it? :D Maybe you inspire someone else.

Yes a Toys Effect for lactacid could be added as part of the framework, but since this is very specific, it probably belongs in the Toy Box / content mod. A face gag could start off innocent enough, then use the Toys Transform feature to change and become nastier. The content mod / toy box would take care of the unique effects.

Looking for  Thoughts on Gender Compatibility

With Toys v0.8, we now have the concept of Gender Compatibly built into the framework, so users and mods don't equip an incompatible toy, and know what is compatible to select. GetToy() by default will only get gender compatible toys.

Currently there's FemaleOnly, MaleFemale, and MaleOnly. But what are the other gender types to support? Is there enough interest?

Skyrim supports 2 different meshes, for each armor item, male and female. If we want Futa, for example, Skyrim will see you as female, but we could use the female "slot" for a Futa toy, so long as Toys knows you are Futa (would be an MCM setting, and a couple of Futa keywords for toys). This same toy could work and look/fit different on a male (a 2nd mesh), but would no longer be compatible for regular female, which is fine, that's the point of this compatibility feature.

After V1 is out, we don't have any final plans on what's next. Nothing is going to change between now and V1. What we do after depends on feedback. Not making any promises. I will do a poll, but want to get thoughts on this whole topic first before even formulating how to word the poll.

So where should we be taking Toys with this?

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

If we want Futa, for example, Skyrim will see you as female, but we could use the female "slot" for a Futa toy, so long as Toys knows you are Futa (would be an MCM setting, and a couple of Futa keywords for toys). This same toy could work and look/fit different on a male (a 2nd mesh), but would no longer be compatible for regular female, which is fine, that's the point of this compatibility feature.

So where should we be taking Toys with this?

Yes, please for built in Futa support.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm taking this to be your problem statement. I'm not familiar with what "PAHE enslavement function on NPCs" specifically means. I will assume that PAHE is equipping DDs on NPCs. So this is an interaction between PAHE and DD. You've given no indication of a Toys role/function/interaction/symptom.

What's your theory? Toys never equips DDs, it can't. Toys is doing nothing with NPCS unless a content mod using Toys, is making calls to ask it to equip toys, but that would be toys it's equipping, not DDs. How is Toys involved here?

The indication that I got that there may be a link was that I did not get the effect until I added toys to my build list and started a new game.  The link seemed to be affirmed when I deactivated only this mod, started a new game, and did not see the effect during a new play through. Then I uninstalled and updated the mod to the current version (I was running v. 0.6, updated to v. 0.8), started a new game, and saw the effect return.  It's puzzling because it wasn't occurring with those other mods in the absent of Toys.

Edit: My theory at the moment is something in Toys may be triggering the DCL equip function when Paradise Halls generates a new slave. That's what I have for now, thanks for the troubleshooting tips, I'll keep testing it. 

Edited by MisterWanka
14 minutes ago, MisterWanka said:

Edit: My theory at the moment is something in Toys may be triggering the DCL equip function when Paradise Halls generates a new slave. That's what I have for now, thanks for the troubleshooting tips, I'll keep testing it. 

In that case, DCL would be the mod going wrong. DCL can't involuntarily equip anything at any time.

Not possible for Toys to trigger any equipping of any other mod. This is beyond the realm of possibility.

To help here, I need your log, covering the recreation of a very specific problem that you describe, including the name of the toy or device involved, and what was happening at the time. Remember, DD does not even install until you load a save. So knowing if this was before or after loading a save for the first time is key, but not key for Toys, as toys is not involved in these interactions, DCL interacts with DD.

7 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

The work Caden is doing on Skyrim's Shrouded Secret is amazing. Since Toys is relatively new, would be great if Futa support could be built in from the beginning rather than trying to retrofit later.

The means for Futa is already built in, structurally speaking, using the same setup as we have for male. I'm just not yet sure if I should "turn it on".  That's because we don't have toys assets to use the feature. If I did turn it on, it would just be there in waiting, for a mod to put it to use.

8 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Sorry if someone asked this already, but what mod contains the ponytail hair featured in your screenshots? @VirginMarie

KS Hairdoos. Name of that one is Traveler. I think

Now that I've told you, you owe me a screenshot or video, capturing a toy being blown off by your orgasm, with that hairdoo in use of course.

There's going to be a contest for this, where I put all the entries on a page, and all the video clips into one video. Maybe as part of the V1 go live :P

19 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

So then its behaving as intended. Toys Effects are effects on toys. Gotta have a toy with that effect equipped.

Examples of Toys with the Strip Effect:

Collar Bands Exotic - Insignia Toy Box

Nipple Clamps Exotic, when melted - Ancient Toy Box

Nipple clamps Gold Exotic, when melted - Chaotic Toy Box

There are others in other Toy Boxes which you may or may not have. Listing is here... Toys Family of Mods

These items are not worn by male . Informs that the male is not dressed.And as a result, the male character is deprived of the effect of undressing (strip). And this is the most necessary and popular effect for many, I believe.

11 minutes ago, gender65 said:

These items are not worn by male . Informs that the male is not dressed.And as a result, the male character is deprived of the effect of undressing (strip). And this is the most necessary and popular effect for many, I believe.

Yes that's a good point. I checked just now in all the toy boxes. Even Classic Toy Box that you download separately, and the toys in SLaVE, have no case of a male toy with Strip. :(

The plan already, for V1 release is to add several variants of each toy, making sure that each type of toy has at least one basic, and one exotic. Its the exotics that come with effects. This has already been done for Classic Toy Box, but that was before there was male to consider.

In the meantime, if you have some basic understanding of the Creation Kit or XEdit you could make your own toy box Guide To Making a Toy Box. Maybe even publish it. You could just clone some existing toys from Toys, and do whatever effects you want, making your own custom toys. Or you could use XEdit and change Toys.esm or Classic Toy Box. All you need to do is add a single keyword to the toy.