Toys Poll  

852 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

4 hours ago, lichade1000 said:

It's on the original page of CBBE 3BBB...https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

Oh. So you mean the latest version of the CBBE 3bbb body that we most certainly DO support.

I can confirm that it works. I think you have a problem on your end. I've downloaded the latest version just now, and no problem for the toy you show. I've not tested all the toys, but when I load the reference body into OutFit studio, I get the same result as before, for our test toy.

3.png

12 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Oh. So you mean the latest version of the CBBE 3bbb body that we most certainly DO support.

I can confirm that it works. I think you have a problem on your end. I've downloaded the latest version just now, and no problem for the toy you show. I've not tested all the toys, but when I load the reference body into OutFit studio, I get the same result as before, for our test toy.

3.png

I will check it.thx!

Guest AthenaESIV

Using SE, seems like all the animations here:

image.png.3974c9a567b8493916be8df6bd143d0e.png

are overriding my DAR animations, is there any way for me to move these to a DAR conditional folder so they are not used when toys are not equipped? Seems to be defaulting to arm binder on in h2h situations, which is not ideal.

Thanks! Very interesting mod.

11 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

are overriding my DAR animations, is there any way for me to move these to a DAR conditional folder so they are not used when toys are not equipped? Seems to be defaulting to arm binder on in h2h situations, which is not ideal.

Thanks! Very interesting mod.

I don't know enough about DAR to comment, but these animations wont be there when we exit beta in the next release. They are only there as a temporary workaround for the WIP incomplete arm binding and yoke animations.

That damned thing completely ruined my Skyrim ? I started a quest "Toy story", everything was OK and entertaining until I realised that I can't remove that toys. I don't know if I finished that quest, I don't know where I can get a keys and if I try to remove it manually, there's shows a message "You can't remove xxx". Dragonborn became a sexual maniac, starts masturbating everytime and everywhere, even instead of a fight or jarl's audience. Everyone help me, please? I don't want to uninstall it, I just want to manage it to the end and normally useable toys. Thanks, and sorry for my english. 

•  
17 minutes ago, Electroraptor said:

That damned thing completely ruined my Skyrim ? 

I will take it from the smiley, that you mean that it ruined your Skyrim in a very toyful delicious way :P Which means things are working as intended. The idea of the framework is to tie you up tight. There's consequences to that. You've been a bad little slut and need a spanking! Maybe?

I can't remove that toys.

Well you CAN remove them, its just going to take a little effort. For example you probably have this one on...

20210627091231_2.jpg

And if your arousal is high enough, it will have transformed to this one...

20210627091444_1.jpg

Now if you read those, what does it tell you?

And then if you want to dig into the details, you go into MCM, Worn Toys tab, click on the toy to see its details, and you see this...

20210627091553_1.jpg

It does show that in its "non-transformed state", its not going to let you escape the toy, but it shows it can transform, so that is a clue, even if you don't read the description (from above) on the toy.

I don't know where I can get a keys

Get the Toyful Temptations mod, its shown here.... Toys Family of Mods 

Dragonborn became a sexual maniac

Yes, you are aroused and can't help it! But if you don't like it, turn down the settings in the MCM. I'd suggest setting the chance for spontaneous orgasms lower, and you could slow the increase of arousal, by setting that slider lower.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I will take it from the smiley, that you mean that it ruined your Skyrim in a very toyful delicious way :P Which means things are working as intended. The idea of the framework is to tie you up tight. There's consequences to that. You've been a bad little slut and need a spanking! Maybe?

Well you CAN remove them, its just going to take a little effort. For example you probably have this one on...

20210627091231_2.jpg

And if your arousal is high enough, it will have transformed to this one...

20210627091444_1.jpg

Now if you read those, what does it tell you?

And then if you want to dig into the details, you go into MCM, Worn Toys tab, click on the toy to see its details, and you see this...

20210627091553_1.jpg

It does show that in its "non-transformed state", its not going to let you escape the toy, but it shows it can transform, so that is a clue, even if you don't read the description (from above) on the toy.

Get the Toyful Temptations mod, its shown here.... Toys Family of Mods 

Yes, you are aroused and can't help it! But if you don't like it, turn down the settings in the MCM. I'd suggest setting the chance for spontaneous orgasms lower, and you could slow the increase of arousal, by setting that slider lower.

Ok, I just misunderstood how the Toy works ? Every toy is melted and removable now, except this one. Arousal was 100 and this thing still do nothing. Just terrorize me.

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Electroraptor said:

Ok, I just misunderstood how the Toy works ? Every toy is melted and removable now, except this one. Arousal was 100 and this thing still do nothing. Just terrorize me.

That toy is equipped when you do the first objective for the quest, "A Toy Story". It is removed and replaced when you go further into the quest.

Now if you were to have, say, "cheated" ? and used AIM to get the toy and manually put it on... your only solution is to cheat to remove it. You can use the Toys - MCM - Misc Tab - 2nd debug option.

But If you've not done the next steps in the quest... do them.

16 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

That toy is equipped when you do the first objective for the quest, "A Toy Story". It is removed and replaced when you go further into the quest.

Now if you were to have, say, "cheated" ? and used AIM to get the toy and manually put it on... your only solution is to cheat to remove it. You can use the Toys - MCM - Misc Tab - 2nd debug option.

But If you've not done the next steps in the quest... do them.

I didn't though that it's a part of that quest. I'll try to finish it, thanks for this time ?

Hi, I've decide to try Shout like a virgin after with few years, and I have 2 questions:

Nocturnal put Virgin Armbinder on player but it's invisible I've installed:

Toys

Toy story

Classic Toy Box  

Second question, is there anyway to use default walking animations while wearing armbinder? Not gonn lie, animation from mod is really weird tbh. 

Still great work! Looking forward for updates!

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Nocturnal put Virgin Armbinder on player but it's invisible

Problem was introduced in v8.03

Was fixed in v8,04. Change log says...

Fixed: When nocturnal locks your wrists up, she no longer uses an armbinder, only the Locked Irons. This will be changed to random wrist toys from any box later

So I'm guessing you are using v8.03, and have not upgraded to 8.04? (if true, this would mean you are on an older version of Toys too)

is there anyway to use default walking animations while wearing armbinder?

No. Default walking animations would not have your arms bound, so you would not want that.

Edited by VirginMarie

Question for everyone 

For V1, I'm going to be giving each toy a value, so they have a base to work off of when setting up a merchant / bondage shop, like someone is working on right now. Prices will range from 40 to 600 gold depending on the toy type and if its exotic. We will gouge for exotic :P 

While I'm at it, should I do a tiny weight and a pathetically useless armor rating?

Right now they are all 0. Any down sides to this? I think adding a weight makes sense, should not be "free" to carry, but not so sure on armor.

3 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Question for everyone 

For V1, I'm going to be giving each toy a value, so they have a base to work off of when setting up a merchant / bondage shop, like someone is working on right now. Prices will range from 40 to 600 gold depending on the toy type and if its exotic. We will gouge for exotic :P 

While I'm at it, should I do a tiny weight and a pathetically useless armor rating?

Right now they are all 0. Any down sides to this? I think adding a weight makes sense, should not be "free" to carry, but not so sure on armor.

My two cents...

• The objects should have weight, comparable to small clothing items.
  • The objects should only have armor if they also have associated armor keywords. Note that this means things like cursed collar may become positively lethal in conjunction with armor bearing toys. For the most part, I believe most toys should be viewed as clothing/jewelry/accessories and contribute nothing to armor.
  • Having said that... what are your thoughts on enchanted Toys that contain vanilla armor or clothing enchants in addition to their Toys effects. Summermyst Toybox anyone?
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Question for everyone 

I think that armor rating and weight would be a good thing....

I think weight will make you want to manage your toys, so you don't just give yourself tons and tons of toys without any consequence.

Armor rating is really a good idea in my opinion.

1. Realistically they can provide a little armor. Or the alternate for the lore: they make you more willing to take pain.

2. Someone is going to want to make a patch at some point to add armor to it anyway. So you don't run into issues with the patch being outdated, I'd say adding the values in now will reduce future pain of people asking why Toys doesn't work.

12 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

but not so sure on armor.

Wouldn't adding an armor rating flag them as armor?

Just thinking about mods that detect if the PC is wearing any armor and if not will calm everyone or if they detect armor will try to remove armored equipment.

Another issue would be punishing devices that can detect worn armor.

If toys should have an armor rating maybe they can add it as a "magical effect"?

I fear this will result in some evil clusterfuck ingame with mods like Naked Dungeons, SubLola, Petcollar, any mod that punishes the PC if not naked, any mod that will try to remove armor (over and over again).

Edited by SleepyMonster
23 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Question for everyone 

Small weight and armor rating sound good to me :)

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

The objects should only have armor if they also have associated armor keywords

For the most part, I believe most toys should be viewed as clothing/jewelry/accessories and contribute nothing to armor

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Someone is going to want to make a patch at some point to add armor to it anyway. So you don't run into issues with the patch being outdated, I'd say adding the values in now will reduce future pain of people asking why Toys doesn't work

1 hour ago, SleepyMonster said:

Wouldn't adding an armor rating flag them as armor?

Just thinking about mods that detect if the PC is wearing any armor and if not will calm everyone or if they detect armor will try to remove armored equipment.

Another issue would be punishing devices that can detect worn armor.

I fear this will result in some evil clusterfuck ingame with mods like Naked Dungeons, SubLola, Petcollar, any mod that punishes the PC if not naked, any mod that will try to remove armor (over and over again).

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Small weight and armor rating sound good to me :)

So I think the above quotes show the pros and cons. There's lots of mods out there that detect armor, and react accordingly. Even Vanilla skyrim has its NPCs saying *little girl bratty voice* "your naked!". Problem is, since we can't possibly know what all the different methods being used are, its a mess to sort that out. Since DD does not have any armor values, that set a precedent of what some mods will have decided. 

But does someone know what other mods do to safely put stuff on DDs, and have them work as intended without conflicting with other mods? Those cases where DDs DO get patched, what are they doing?

what are your thoughts on enchanted Toys that contain vanilla armor or clothing enchants in addition to their Toys effects. Summermyst Toybox anyone?

If toys should have an armor rating maybe they can add it as a "magical effect"?

V1 includes a fairly major new buff/debuff feature. Not using magic effects, or enchants. I'm going direct, and the mod author need only throw on a keyword, like all the effects. I was tempted to include a buff armor, but for the reasons above, not knowing the consequences, I decided to look into that later. Not sure we can buff up anything other than armor skills, and for those, the toys would need armor values... meh.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

But does someone know what other mods do to safely put stuff on DDs, and have them work as intended without conflicting with other mods? Those cases where DDs DO get patched, what are they doing?

Only one I know of is Devious Lore that allows to enchant DDs without any (known by me) drawback.

Aren't there enchantments that give protection without rising armor stats?

I think about "damage reduction" enchantments that reduce % of incoming damage for example or "force field" kind of enchantments.

Weight: yes. Something reasonable, most items i've seen don't seem actually heavy, maybe an exception if you think it should have... even more downsides.

Armor: As pointed out, this could lead to compatibility issues with DD items but also other mods that expect you to not wear armor and aren't aware of Toys (yet). I'd make everything count as clothes which is much less problematic in this regard. I'm not even sure if anything can have armor rating if it's clothes... if so, maybe a bit? If it's an issue i wouldn't bother with it, honestly. If there are one or two items where you really wanna have armor for reasons, maybe attach a spell that raises the armor rating/damage reduction which should be possible i think... not that i've ever tried though. 

My focus and attention span suck, but i've added a few lines for your voice in the head txt, starting with N: so you can search for them. I'll try to go over it regularly and add a few more now and then. :)
Voice In My Head.txt
For now i've followed your theme, but one thought i had... using "the toy" instead of "a toy" would make it sound less generic imho, without well... needing to be specific which one. But maybe there's a reason you'd want it that way i'm unaware of.^^

Oh and... for anybody working on another tyobox, if you could get permission for these things that would be awesome. Includes a straight jacket. 

Edited by Nazzzgul666
12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

As Sleepy noted, Devious Lore has some enchanted devious devices. Before that, there was a mod for DD 3 called Enchanted Devious Devices that added a huge number of devices with vanilla enchantments and distributed them as part of the normal loot tables for treasure chests. The mod worked great, but when DD 4 came out the author no longer had the time to update the huge number of records. As far as I know enchantments are safe to use on these type of items (perhaps with a few edge cases here or there).

I am not aware of any mod that safely adds armor ratings to lockable devices. There are a few out there, but every one I've seen contains warnings about potential bad interactions with mods that punish the player for wearing clothing or armor. In later versions of DD, the "manipulate locks" feature is a way to mitigate these risks somewhat (though it still makes 'trap' items dangerous). 

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Armor: As pointed out, this could lead to compatibility issues with DD items but also other mods that expect you to not wear armor and aren't aware of Toys (yet). I'd make everything count as clothes which is much less problematic in this regard. I'm not even sure if anything can have armor rating if it's clothes... if so, maybe a bit? If it's an issue i wouldn't bother with it, honestly. If there are one or two items where you really wanna have armor for reasons, maybe attach a spell that raises the armor rating/damage reduction which should be possible i think... not that i've ever tried though. 

Ya, I've pretty much concluded at this point to leave armor untouched, and likely never touch it "physically". But I might provide a keyword triggered buff for it in the future, not for V1. V1 will have a new buffs feature, which can expand some later after ideas surface.

My focus and attention span suck, but i've added a few lines for your voice in the head txt, starting with N: so you can search for them. I'll try to go over it regularly and add a few more now and then. :)
Voice In My Head.txt
For now i've followed your theme, but one thought i had... using "the toy" instead of "a toy" would make it sound less generic imho, without well... needing to be specific which one. But maybe there's a reason you'd want it that way i'm unaware of.^^

Nice thank you! I will use these in V1 for sure! Yes I'd like to change all "a toy" to "the toy".

Should this one...  N: I can feel my nethers moisten as one of these cursed items makes me more horny.

Be this?...  I can feel my nethers moisten as the bedeviled toy makes me more horny.

(this is a combo of not referencing dcl, plus your "the toy")

This one does not seem to fit. If you meant squirt, still does not fit the scenario where toy fell off from either orgasm or being hit

Toy Transformation Effects. Due to Arousal Level or being hit enough times in battle

N: I release a squeak as a toy attached to me embraces my body even further.

Oh and... for anybody working on another tyobox, if you could get permission for these things that would be awesome. Includes a straight jacket. 

I think @Joshua412 would love to put this in his Toy Box. *giggles*

3 hours ago, gregaaz said:

I am not aware of any mod that safely adds armor ratings to lockable devices. There are a few out there, but every one I've seen contains warnings about potential bad interactions with mods that punish the player for wearing clothing or armor. In later versions of DD, the "manipulate locks" feature is a way to mitigate these risks somewhat (though it still makes 'trap' items dangerous). 

15 hours ago, SleepyMonster said:

Only one I know of is Devious Lore that allows to enchant DDs without any (known by me) drawback.

Aren't there enchantments that give protection without rising armor stats?

I think about "damage reduction" enchantments that reduce % of incoming damage for example or "force field" kind of enchantments.

Ya I think my conclusion stated in my above post fits with both of your thoughts.

• doing weights for v1, nothing nasty unless its say a nasty yoke
  • not doing anything for armor v1, saving it for possible future buff (it would be script based using same tech as magic effect/enchant)
Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Should this one...  N: I can feel my nethers moisten as one of these cursed items makes me more horny.

Be this?...  I can feel my nethers moisten as the bedeviled toy makes me more horny.

(this is a combo of not referencing dcl, plus your "the toy")

Sure^^ I thought about it for a second and went "Screw it, i'm not gonna think about synonyms for an hour just because of dcl." But i don't mind if you do. ;)

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This one does not seem to fit. If you meant squirt, still does not fit the scenario where toy fell off from either orgasm or being hit

Toy Transformation Effects. Due to Arousal Level or being hit enough times in battle

N: I release a squeak as a toy attached to me embraces my body even further.

No, i meant squeak. Like, it's surprising and possibly a bit unpleasent at the moment and PC... does the opposite of a gasp, kinda. Your description in you post here doesn't fit the one below, did you get confused? 
I'm not 100% sure which possible transformation effects there are but falling off doesn't seem to be one of them, and your own example line mentioned tightening... i thought squeaking would fit that theme.^^ Except you're unhappy with that tightening thing as well, then... we both have to take a second look at it. ;)

10 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Sure^^ I thought about it for a second and went "Screw it, i'm not gonna think about synonyms for an hour just because of dcl." But i don't mind if you do. ;)

ok done deal

No, i meant squeak. Like, it's surprising and possibly a bit unpleasent at the moment and PC... does the opposite of a gasp, kinda. Your description in you post here doesn't fit the one below, did you get confused? 
I'm not 100% sure which possible transformation effects there are but falling off doesn't seem to be one of them, and your own example line mentioned tightening... i thought squeaking would fit that theme.^^ Except you're unhappy with that tightening thing as well, then... we both have to take a second look at it. ;)

Ya I was confused and thinking about toys that transform and then fall off which is a thing. But this event is for the transformation, not what comes later.

How about... squeal or screech? For me, doors and objects squeak, but humans squeal :P  This is making me aroused.

I release a squeal as a toy attached to me embraces my body even further.

Edited by VirginMarie
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

How about... squeal or screech? For me, doors and objects squeak, but humans squeal :P  This is making me aroused.

I release a squeal as a toy attached to me embraces my body even further.

Sure^^. I'm no native speaker so if anything sounds better to you, it most likely objectively is. :)