Toys Poll  

852 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

13 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so load my game without the mod then save and install the new one?

That's probably a recipe for a broken game. Unless @VirginMarie has a different read on it, I'd recommend that you uninstall the previous version and reinstall the new one without going into the game in-between. If you have MO2, this should be pretty easy - just install the new version, put it at a higher priority than the old one, then uncheck the old version. This should ensure that your load order doesn't change. I can't speak for Vortex, but I imagine you can do a similar safe replacement.

i mainly use your mod for equipping toys when working for certain factions like the companions, equipping the bitch boots and the other plug forget the name that looks like a dog tail.

As for imperials/stormcloak i have no idea what i will use.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:19 PM, VirginMarie said:

Classic Toy Box has Released

Here... SE LE  

Also, now that there's starting to be a family of mods for Toys, I've added this new page...  Toys Family of Mods

If you have any upcoming Toys Mod and want to be listed there, let me know!

i wonder, would some dog related items be added in the future maybe?

i know we already got some pony stuff but you know.

42 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i wonder, would some dog related items be added in the future maybe?

i know we already got some pony stuff but you know.

Do you mean toys like this? A "Man's Best Friend Toy Box" ?

image.png

Maybe it would interest @audhol who does our new toys. Thing is he's already got his hands full doing first some male toys, the Hot & Wet Toy Box for Frostfall, and then the Lusty Leia Toy Box.

But maybe there's assets for man's best friend, already made somewhere? Even in another game that can be converted. The point of the Toy Box feature is that now it's super easy to add toys. The hard part is finding/making the art assets. Do you know of any existing assets? Are you volunteering to make them?

Maybe a mod author out there would want to do such Toy Box!

40 minutes ago, akspyder said:

I don't seem to be getting the MCM for toys only the one for Toy Story.

1. SE or LE?
  2. First use of Toys, or did you upgrade from Toys v0.6?
  3. If first use, did you start a new game?
  4. If you upgraded (no new game), please try a new game just as a test, to see if MCM shows up.
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

1. SE or LE?
  2. First use of Toys, or did you upgrade from Toys v0.6?
  3. If first use, did you start a new game?
  4. If you upgraded (no new game), please try a new game just as a test, to see if MCM shows up.

Unofficial 5 and 6...

5. Does the MCM appear after saving, loading (cold load from a new game session), and waiting a couple minutes?

6. Are you using the MCM kicker to ensure all your MCMs load in a timely manner?

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is there any built-in or external functionality similar to Devious Helpless, where NPCs have a chance to rape if your character is wearing toys?

SLaVE (in my signature) has a feature where Dibella's people will put a Love Collar on, which then "compels love" (random surprise scenes with NPCs). There's another collar that compels punishment. But the mod is not themed around that, those are small parts of it. You will be having lots of loving, including using your Love Shout of course :D

Toys would never have something like that built in, its definitely for a content mod to do. We need a mod author to make a Toys-ously Helpless.

PSA - please read :D

There's been a total of 4 problem reports since last release (discord, PMs, LL forums), all coming from the same root cause... Version mismatches.

• You need Toys v0.7 with SLaVE v8.03
  • You need Toys v0.7 with Toy Story v0.7
  • You need Toys v0.7 with Classic Toy Box v1.0
  • You need the latest bodyslide for Toys

Any other combos will break. If you did not update, expect it to break. Simply put, update any and all to latest.

Best way to be sure you have the right versions is to look at the version number in game, in the MCM.

Expect the saves you've made from the bad combo to be broken too. Don't use them after you fix the install.

As always, re-gen FNIS and re-build bodyslides.

Be safe, wear a mask, socially distance, and don't break the golden rule. Its easy to break it when updating, if not careful. When in doubt, start a new game. If installing Toys for the first time, you MUST start a new game. If not upgrading from Toys v0.6, you must start a new game. I know this is hard if you've not done lots of Skyrim modding, but its better when its hard :P

Very nice overall. Like effects, like animations, like arousal change.

Only one thing:

the "Nipples Bell piercings" are nice and funny and the sound during walk and run feels really good.

BUT ... why them don't sound while in a sex act? I mean, my boobs are bouncing following the ... ehm ... rythm but I don't hear bell sounds.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Very nice overall. Like effects, like animations, like arousal change.

Only one thing:

the "Nipples Bell piercings" are nice and funny and the sound during walk and run feels really good.

BUT ... why them don't sound while in a sex act? I mean, my boobs are bouncing following the ... ehm ... rythm but I don't hear bell sounds.

Do you find the arousal change to be balanced so far? Do you adjust it in MCM?

There are sounds on many toys, little bell, big bell, chain sounds. I've had to fix them (coming next release) for NPCs.  The "tech" that detects movement does not work for custom animations. Not something I can fix, it's in the Skyrim Engine. I could fake it, maybe one day I will, but it would be hard to get it to sync with anything. Maybe ring that bell like crazy on orgasm!! :P

44 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Do you find the arousal change to be balanced so far? Do you adjust it in MCM?

By my point of view it's good and I didn't need to change settings in the MCM.

I use a custom Aroused framework, if this counts. It is the SexLab Aroused Modular Edition. Atm, it seems abandoned but it works fine for me as is.

10 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

By my point of view it's good and I didn't need to change settings in the MCM.

I use a custom Aroused framework, if this counts. It is the SexLab Aroused Modular Edition. Atm, it seems abandoned but it works fine for me as is.

With Toys and SLaVE, it wont make any difference which of the SLA variants you use, unless they completely changed the foundation. In essence, its just a number 0 to 100, that mods share.

16 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Unofficial 5 and 6...

5. Does the MCM appear after saving, loading (cold load from a new game session), and waiting a couple minutes?

6. Are you using the MCM kicker to ensure all your MCMs load in a timely manner?

Seems to load with a new game and I did try the MCM Kicker.  Not going to start a new game just to get the Menu though.

30 minutes ago, akspyder said:

Seems to load with a new game and I did try the MCM Kicker.  Not going to start a new game just to get the Menu though.

Answers to the other questions might help.

If the new game has it loading, we know that it's less likely a problem with your install, but I'd not rule that out. 

If its not an install problem, working on the new game proves its your save. For example if you've broken the golden rule, or not started a new game when your situation requires it (as stated in the change log), then you can expect things like this.

Also check this post just in case.