Zaselim Posted July 15, 2013 Author Posted July 15, 2013 I'm sorry.... I read the whole main post but didn't see that it wasn't CBBE......also..... I would help you in a heart beat if I knew how but by no means can I mod.......but I do appreciate all your hard work.....great mod......thank you yes i didn't use the word cbbe per say but i mentioned that it uses calyps textures again not in the same sentence. And calyps' these textures doesn't support cbbe and unp or else. But no problem it was my mistake not mentioned it properly.. No problem sir, I appreciate the thought.
The Corsair Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 This is pure magic, congratz on this and good luck for the convertions
Zaselim Posted July 18, 2013 Author Posted July 18, 2013 hey Guys how are you.. So, i start working on the Comic style story using all 3-4 of my body mods including ZGGB-R the released version and WIP ZGGB-R2, I will post it in this thread [ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/ ] because it will contain sex scenes. I will also post the notification when i will post episode wise. I just hope You like it. Here's the Front and back Cover wallpapers i made.. Front Cover (2 Versions) Back Cover [ZGGB-R Version of Gaya] I will post Episde 1 Soon...
JUSSME Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 great mod, although when the weight slider is maxed the egs twitch a litte when she is doing the twirling animation. it would be awsome to have this body on body slider
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 great mod, although when the weight slider is maxed the egs twitch a litte when she is doing the twirling animation. it would be awsome to have this body on body slider egs? Sorry i don't understand.. The weight slider works and i didn't have any issue with yet and i use the max weight for my character and all the pics i uploaded here i used the max weight body for. Can you plz explain the issue..
Monsto Brukes Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 just a suggestion: too many download links. It's confusing. I would suggest 2 master downloads: 1 with tbbp, 1 without. Put in all the textures, meshes and skeletons necessary to get started. Then on the post, label it "the basic install" with big silly green text, maybe even a Download button ripped from putlocker.com or something . . . basically something that says "start your download here." And everything else? Leave it as optional. Just a thought.
Lyonsx Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I have a question How you make the chest area bigger? When I try it with "Race Menu" ... When like Breast slider on um 2 or something it have like a HUGE gape at the bottom of the breast. Lol. The mod works fine with like um 1.4 on the breast slider in Race menu but any bigger it have this ugly gape under them. Sorry is korean english baaad xD
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 I have a question How you make the chest area bigger? When I try it with "Race Menu" ... When like Breast slider on um 2 or something it have like a HUGE gape at the bottom of the breast. Lol. The mod works fine with like um 1.4 on the breast slider in Race menu but any bigger it have this ugly gape under them. Sorry is korean english baaad xD Yeah that is because the breasts aren't meant to be bigger for this body, they were designed that way. I think If you do above 1.2 the breasts shape's start to be in bad shape. Same with the butt if you go above 1.2 the butt shape will look bad as well, not that it needs more increment than it already has.
Monsto Brukes Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I have a question How you make the chest area bigger? When I try it with "Race Menu" ... When like Breast slider on um 2 or something it have like a HUGE gape at the bottom of the breast. Lol. The mod works fine with like um 1.4 on the breast slider in Race menu but any bigger it have this ugly gape under them. Sorry is korean english baaad xD In modelling terms, racemenu, ece and the skyrim weight slider use the weight painting on the model to affect the areas to scale. The breasts have little or no weighting on the underside. The reason unp/cbbe/adec don't have that problem is because they're more evenly painted.
dmcishere Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you 1. What do you mean doesn't show? You mean only the head shows? 2. Which one you downloaded the race mod or just the body mod? 3. Do you have tbbp compatible skeletons? 4. Do you have the 1stperson_0/1.nif files?
Deedlit Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you 1. What do you mean doesn't show? You mean only the head shows? 2. Which one you downloaded the race mod or just the body mod? 3. Do you have tbbp compatible skeletons? 4. Do you have the 1stperson_0/1.nif files? i just download also the race mod and works, i guess hes toke same problem of mine, if dnt show, delete from manager, exit manager, get in again and reinstall, after you need copy the female folder from any textures hes (zaselim) posted here and paste at \data\textures\actors\character\ZGGB-R Race, please remember if dnt exist the folder ZGGB-R Race, you need create that and paste there the female folder with textures, i guess its that, at least its working for me soon i download some armors (i just wanna the race because i play with mages also, and titan like mages not my taste, but great work), ill try post a pic to thank you zaselim, with rescpectives credits.
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you 1. What do you mean doesn't show? You mean only the head shows? 2. Which one you downloaded the race mod or just the body mod? 3. Do you have tbbp compatible skeletons? 4. Do you have the 1stperson_0/1.nif files? i just download also the race mod and works, i guess hes toke same problem of mine, if dnt show, delete from manager, exit manager, get in again and reinstall, after you need copy the female folder from any textures hes (zaselim) posted here and paste at \data\textures\actors\character\ZGGB-R Race, please remember if dnt exist the folder ZGGB-R Race, you need create that and paste there the female folder with textures, i guess its that, at least its working for me soon i download some armors (i just wanna the race because i play with mages also, and titan like mages not my taste, but great work), ill try post a pic to thank you zaselim, with rescpectives credits. thanks for liking and adding the meshes part i forgot to mention. Thanks again. You are welcome to post as many pics as you want here.
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 Post Episode 01 in Post your sex screen shots thread post 318.
dmcishere Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you 1. What do you mean doesn't show? You mean only the head shows? 2. Which one you downloaded the race mod or just the body mod? 3. Do you have tbbp compatible skeletons? 4. Do you have the 1stperson_0/1.nif files? I've found the root of my problem: I was installing the mod manually, instead of using the NMM. But still, you might want to make a step-by-step instruction (if I haven't missed it, lol) for people who aren't too experienced with the subject. Just a friendly suggestion
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2013 Author Posted July 21, 2013 I know you've put a lot of work into this, but... I swear to god, I am too much of a retard to know how to make this work. I've downloaded the files and installed them, but it doesn't show up ingame. So please, make it more acessible or atleast tell me how to do it, for I am too much of an idiot to understand how. Thank you 1. What do you mean doesn't show? You mean only the head shows? 2. Which one you downloaded the race mod or just the body mod? 3. Do you have tbbp compatible skeletons? 4. Do you have the 1stperson_0/1.nif files? I've found the root of my problem: I was installing the mod manually, instead of using the NMM. But still, you might want to make a step-by-step instruction (if I haven't missed it, lol) for people who aren't too experienced with the subject. Just a friendly suggestion Sir you don't need NMM to install it. I apologize for not mentioning the proper way, because i already added the files in correct path of skyrim. By just installing the data folder in your skyrim folder will correctly install the mod. And with the race mod i mentioned that you need to download add the textures and meshes in the correct folder. I also added the read me in the race mod archive. But still i will add the instruction for the body mod on the main post.
Deedlit Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 made one: im still wrking or her face, so dnt pay too much attention on that. Ty alot again Zaselim for doing that a race mod also.
Zaselim Posted July 22, 2013 Author Posted July 22, 2013 made one: im still wrking or her face, so dnt pay too much attention on that. Ty alot again Zaselim for doing that a race mod also. No problem. what female_skeleton.nif do you use? And the body textures are also looking different.
BrMaggot Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Awesome work! Just wondering, do you have somewhere the bodypreset you used with bodyslide?
Deedlit Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 made one: im still wrking or her face, so dnt pay too much attention on that. Ty alot again Zaselim for doing that a race mod also. No problem. what female_skeleton.nif do you use? And the body textures are also looking different. i just use new unpb from xp32 (if im right its a new skelly 1.9 with that there link : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686/?), texture its the ones from your page, goes lil different i guess because when i toke that pic i was with enb off, just trying different lights effects, example: *about the meshes im using your tbbp meshes at that body.
Zaselim Posted July 22, 2013 Author Posted July 22, 2013 Awesome work! Just wondering, do you have somewhere the bodypreset you used with bodyslide? No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..
Zaselim Posted July 22, 2013 Author Posted July 22, 2013 made one: im still wrking or her face, so dnt pay too much attention on that. Ty alot again Zaselim for doing that a race mod also. No problem. what female_skeleton.nif do you use? And the body textures are also looking different. i just use new unpb from xp32 (if im right its a new skelly 1.9 with that there link : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686/?), texture its the ones from your page, goes lil different i guess because when i toke that pic i was with enb off, just trying different lights effects, example: *about the meshes im using your tbbp meshes at that body. I also have the human argo textures i use with cbbe.
Pion Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Hey Zaselim, I love your work, it is absolutely amazing. I've read your first post regarding not wanting to release the ZGGB-T version and that it's private, but I just wanted to throw in a request of my own. Your mod is quite simply the best body type I've seen for Skyrim, too many have a disappointing bottom. Gaya would be my ideal mod if the breasts were bigger; her rear is perfection. I do understand and respect your decision, but I figured I'd ask, just in case . I do hope one day you decide to release them. Either way, keep up the excellent work! edit: or preferably a bigger breast version of ZGGB-R.
Zaselim Posted July 22, 2013 Author Posted July 22, 2013 Hey Zaselim, I love your work, it is absolutely amazing. I've read your first post regarding not wanting to release the ZGGB-T version and that it's private, but I just wanted to throw in a request of my own. Your mod is quite simply the best body type I've seen for Skyrim, too many have a disappointing bottom. Gaya would be my ideal mod if the breasts were bigger; her rear is perfection. I do understand and respect your decision, but I figured I'd ask, just in case . I do hope one day you decide to release them. Either way, keep up the excellent work! edit: or preferably a bigger breast version of ZGGB-R. First, Thanks for liking the mod and I really appreciate it. 2nd, ZGGB-T is now a older version, The reason i did or don't want to release it because one i don't (lolz wanted to use for myself) and the 2nd is It has some issues. When i was making it I didn't know at the time that it would mess up and i edited the arms and lower legs. What happened was the lower arms are slimmer and it shows the cut line on the edge where hands connect and same with the lowers legs with feet. That is why I always make Gaya wear something on the wrist and feet to hide this issue. Now the Good part, I will release new version called ZGGB-R2, 2 things can happen, either it will be cbbe or unp. I also posted the pictures of unp (2) version/s i worked on a couple of hours some days back. You can check the images on this page [ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16118-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mod-released-version-with-tbbp-zggb-r-tbbp15th-july-armoroutfit-lingerie-pack-update/page-25 ] 489 post. If I will decide to work on unp then I will resume the work on the "Natural Unp" body the third set of pictures posted that post (the last ones). The breasts of that body are not bigger like ZGGB-T has but they are good enough and you can always use the breasts slider on race menu on it. When I'll release the ZGGB-R2 then I'll make this one ZGGB-R Obsolete and not going to work on it also because I'll be working on ZGGB-R2 then. I'm just waiting for the cbbe version of the realistic body textures Sevennity and the rest of the group is making.
Pion Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Yay!! I totally missed that post lol I really hope everything works out, especially with CBBE, but they both look amazing.
Recommended Posts