Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hi Fellas,

Just loaded the 'corrected' meshes, and it mostly works for me now.

@Pogo29 - are you still seeing the armor images (when in the in-game menus) as blue, or the actual armors themselves?

There are still a few GND texture paths that aren't correct, but the most important parts are, the armors, are fixed.

Not sure why you wouldn't see the armors?

Are you using NMM? if you are, when you install the new meshes, select the 'No' option to overwrite the old ones!

-bedtime now-

Oh i didn't corrected the GNDs, I never thought they also have to be fixed. Ok i will correct the path for GNDs as well. May be that will solve Pogo's problem.

Noooooooooo!

( I seem to make Zase' work very hard ) :(:s

Stop and have a break man!

The GND's would not cause this problem, if he cannot see the armors!

ahan, no no, I am going to check them tomorrow.

zaselim, If you don't mind, I would like to suggest converting the Thunderbird armor, schwerlite armor and snake armor to your body type. BTW, I like boobs whether they are small or big, doesn't make a difference to me, but those HIPS!!!!! :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart:

Hmm I will look into, i have tunderbird armor(golden one) for my old/original ZGGB mod i also download this armor called raven(i loved its helmet) for ZGGB-R when i was making it. 

What are these schwerlite and snake armor, can you plz give me the links so i can check it.

Cool I'm also using the Gold retex of thunder bird armor.

Here is the snake armor and many other cool armors from Megalov's thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15208-megalovs-thread/

Snake armor for Echidna from Queen's Blade, Schwerlite armor (original) and so many others that are worthy of conversion to your body type with TBBP.

Snake armor for Echidna from Queen's Blade, Schwerlite armor (original) and so many others that are worthy of conversion to your body type with TBBP.

Here's something for you to look at (that is how Original Gaya looked in thunderbird and Denise (using Gaya body) in Snake Outfit)

post-34433-0-16138500-1365540338.jpgibvqIjxzo2tJpR.pngiHcELmemA6P7g.pngi4h4hemsfV56E.png

Added Correct Meshes in the maim post

You wonderful, wonderful man! :cool:

What did u do in the end? Nifscope or Creation Kit Tex' Sets?

For these i corrected the path in Nifskope that is why it took more than 6 hrs in total do complete it.

But i will do it for the Bras n Bikini mod and if It'll do it alright then I will do that from now own.

Just might be easier to have only 1 mesh in the mod, and apply the different colors in the CK to the same mesh? different FormID's though.

Not 100% sure it will work, but could be helpful if it does.

No it didn't work, It shows the default color set in the nifskope.

I made a tex set for yellow lacy panty and then selected it as the texture in the armor addon (yellow lacy panty) but in the game it showed black(the default color)

Here's something for you to look at (that is how Original Gaya looked in thunderbird and Denise (using Gaya body) in Snake Outfit)

post-34433-0-16138500-1365540338.jpgibvqIjxzo2tJpR.pngiHcELmemA6P7g.pngi4h4hemsfV56E.png

Mamamia! That is HOT! I think you should keep also the original boots for the thunderbird armor, those pumps won't make her look armed to the teeth....She has to be BADASS!!! :cool:

I could compile a list of what works and what doesnt if you want, it will take a while and a lot of ctds but it might help.

Do u have TBBP skeleton and all that installed?

If you do, try installing a different TBBP body and some armors and see if that works.

If that isn't the issue try TES 5 Edit & BOSS for Skyrim.

They're used to check what errors you might get when loading the game.

Both are pretty much essential to avoid headaches in modding.

Check out Gopher's Vids on Youtube. He's a 'Brit' so u know, he knows what he's on about :P

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20E326325BADAE44

Nexus Mod Manager lets you install and uninstall mods very easily, without having to remember where stuff got installed.

Again, I wouldn't mod my games without a mod manager.

Gopher has great tutorials on how to fix issues with your mod lists and what order they are in.

And has tutorials on all the apps mentioned above.

I'd have quit modding my games ages ago without the mighty Gopher! Seriously!

Added Correct Meshes in the maim post

You wonderful, wonderful man! :cool:

What did u do in the end? Nifscope or Creation Kit Tex' Sets?

For these i corrected the path in Nifskope that is why it took more than 6 hrs in total do complete it.

But i will do it for the Bras n Bikini mod and if It'll do it alright then I will do that from now own.

Just might be easier to have only 1 mesh in the mod, and apply the different colors in the CK to the same mesh? different FormID's though.

Not 100% sure it will work, but could be helpful if it does.

No it didn't work, It shows the default color set in the nifskope.

I made a tex set for yellow lacy panty and then selected it as the texture in the armor addon (yellow lacy panty) but in the game it showed black(the default color)

Hmm. That's a shame.

The thing is, when i tried it, I applied the 'texture set' to a mesh with the wrong 'texture path'.

I will do another test.

EDIT:

You're right, it doesn't work (?).

Strange thing is, I made a 'texture set' for a mesh with the wrong path, and it made it show correctly?

Weird!

Mamamia! That is HOT! I think you should keep also the original boots for the thunderbird armor, those pumps won't make her look armed to the teeth....She has to be BADASS!!! :cool:

I have the boots as well, I was just not using when i took that pic last year.They weren't matching with Gaya's personality n pose so. But I also converted the boots for ZGGB, I will convert these for ZGGB-R eventually but can't say when, may be in the next update..

I could compile a list of what works and what doesnt if you want, it will take a while and a lot of ctds but it might help.

Do u have TBBP skeleton and all that installed?

If you do, try installing a different TBBP body and some armors and see if that works.

If that isn't the issue try TES 5 Edit & BOSS for Skyrim.

They're used to check what errors you might get when loading the game.

Both are pretty much essential to avoid headaches in modding.

Check out Gopher's Vids on Youtube. He's a 'Brit' so u know, he knows what he's on about :P

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20E326325BADAE44

Nexus Mod Manager lets you install and uninstall mods very easily, without having to remember where stuff got installed.

Again, I wouldn't mod my games without a mod manager.

Gopher has great tutorials on how to fix issues with your mod lists and what order they are in.

And has tutorials on all the apps mentioned above.

I'd have quit modding my games ages ago without the mighty Gopher! Seriously!

Just tried all three and watched the vid, no change to the texture and ctd problem.

Just tried all three and watched the vid, no change to the texture and ctd problem.

I have a question, does the game crashes when no armor on? I mean when your char is naked. 

Its just i don't understand why the game is crashing because i added the 1stperson.nif with every amor so the game doesn't crash when you wear the armor (it happens with the tbbp armors so it needs the 1stperson.nif, it has 0 weights(non-tbbp/bbp) in the bones or something like that, i don't know the exact reason why but it does the trick) So is my reason for not getting it that why the game is crashing...It isn't suppose to..

I have the boots as well, I was just not using when i took that pic last year.They weren't matching with Gaya's personality n pose so. But I also converted the boots for ZGGB, I will convert these for ZGGB-R eventually but can't say when, may be in the next update..

Sure why not, anything good takes time so take yours buddy! I'm enjoying the Demon huntress TIGHT pants for now :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok guys i have to tell you one important thing, if you are using the skeletons then replace the skeleton_female.nif with new xpms 1.8's default skeleton_female.nif file and beasts's as well.

I was having the position issue with sitting,landing and kneeling poses, when i use any of these poses on Gaya, she was above from the ground enough to get noticed. I started having this issue a couple of months ago or may be less. At the same tiem i notcied that Gaya's scale is bigger than rest of the females in skyrim so i had to set my npcs' scale to 1.12.

Today I installed the new XPMS 1.8 skeletons without the hkx file cause mine is bigger (400k it was with the CHSBHC Mod, The one i have been using since i started skyrim) and Gaya's scale came back to normal like the rest and the pose issue was also solved but now i think she's looking slimmer than before, I also checked by increasing the height to 1.1/2 in the race menu but she still looked slimmer and her boobs were looking bigger than before lolzzz But it solved my poses issue..

I will post the comparison pics when i will get home and get the time for skyrim, may be its just my imagination on the scale and boobs thing..

Ok guys i have to tell you one important thing, if you are using the skeletons then replace the skeleton_female.nif with new xpms 1.8's default skeleton_female.nif file and beasts's as well.

I was having the position issue with sitting,landing and kneeling poses, when i use any of these poses on Gaya, she was above from the ground enough to get noticed. I started having this issue a couple of months ago or may be less. At the same tiem i notcied that Gaya's scale is bigger than rest of the females in skyrim so i had to set my npcs' scale to 1.12.

Today I installed the new XPMS 1.8 skeletons without the hkx file cause mine is bigger (400k it was with the CHSBHC Mod, The one i have been using since i started skyrim) and Gaya's scale came back to normal like the rest and the pose issue was also solved but now i think she's looking slimmer than before, I also checked by increasing the height to 1.1/2 in the race menu but she still looked slimmer and her boobs were looking bigger than before lolzzz But it solved my poses issue..

I will post the comparison pics when i will get home and get the time for skyrim, may be its just my imagination on the scale and boobs thing..

I have XPMS skeleton but I WAS thinking it is the HDT system.....gonna try to set the new XPMS skeleton and get bacjk to you.

I have XPMS skeleton but I WAS thinking it is the HDT system.....gonna try to set the new XPMS skeleton and get bacjk to you.

Yeah i though as well that I am using xpms skeletons and i am not using HDT so it was more confusing...

One question though, The height slider in race menu, does it increase only one axis(z)(assuming z-axis uses for the length) or all three of them (x,y,z) ?

Yeah i though as well that I am using xpms skeletons and i am not using HDT so it was more confusing...

One question though, The height slider in race menu, does it increase only one axis(z)(assuming z-axis uses for the length) or all three of them (x,y,z) ?

Hi again. I went and upgraded from 1.4XPMS to 1.81....all though it asks me to replace dragonfly's TBBP skeletons .hkx files and I didn't allow any of them and STILL my character floats. I will re-install it and allow the changes though I will lose the butt bounce jiggle....BTW, it is amazing that in race menue while I'm using the demon huntress V2 armor I played with the boobs slider from 1.0 to 1.5, lol big jiggly melons XD nice TBBP motion too with those butt jiggles from those HIPS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Still playing with heingt I tried from 0.88 to 1.12....still the problem exists for me about the height from the ground and on chair as well, seems like the sword is hilding my character Annerose up in the air.

Hi again. I went and upgraded from 1.4XPMS to 1.81....all though it asks me to replace dragonfly's TBBP skeletons .hkx files and I didn't allow any of them and STILL my character floats. I will re-install it and allow the changes though I will lose the butt bounce jiggle....BTW, it is amazing that in race menue while I'm using the demon huntress V2 armor I played with the boobs slider from 1.0 to 1.5, lol big jiggly melons XD nice TBBP motion too with those butt jiggles from those HIPS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Still playing with heingt I tried from 0.88 to 1.12....still the problem exists for me about the height from the ground and on chair as well, seems like the sword is hilding my character Annerose up in the air.

What about the size? and the left boob's left side? I just checked ZGGB-R with new added skeletons and her left boob is looking i don't seems like the position is not right, also the thighs from the front are looking slimmer as well. 

Before i was using ZGGB-T, i thing on her the change is not so much i think its just 2-3% slimmer and now the boobs are lifted a little as well same with ZGGB-R with the breasts.

W8 i am gonna upload the female assests folder so you can check with the skeletons in it.

I am checking all the ZGGB-R's armors now cause sometimes diff skeletons disturb the shape of the armors as well, like now ZGGB-R boots are not working properly, showing a little skin on ZGGB-T but working fine on ZGGB-R also checked demon hunter and CF18 tera armor and bra and bikini and legend armor..There are working fine, checking the rest