Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Im having problems getting the armour textures to work, i put the zggbr folders in meshes and textures folders and the armour esp in data folder. used console to add an item to inventory, looks like it has no texture in inventory picture, try to equip and the ctd. help please!

Im having problems getting the armour textures to work, i put the zggbr folders in meshes and textures folders and the armour esp in data folder. used console to add an item to inventory, looks like it has no texture in inventory picture, try to equip and the ctd. help please!

Hello,

I had the no textures issue & geekishly lodged an investigation (by myself).

@Zaselim (you may hate me for this :s )

I looked at your meshes in Nifscope and the texture paths are incorrect for distribution to other users.

Examples:

f:\installed games\skyrim cbbe\data\textures\zggb-r\black wisteria\corwaist.dds
(this needed to be removed - f:\installed games\skyrim cbbe\data\)

And the same with these:
g:\installed games\new folder\skyrim cbbe\data\textures\zggb-r\custom 1\jewel.dds
i:\skyrim\data\textures\armor\ken\ken_tera_craw_fixed\castanic_f_h11_body_spec.dds

Unless I installed my games to the same external drive as you have (guess!)

and then plugged it in & assigned the same drive letter (g: or i: or whatever) and created the exact same file paths

leading to the textures, this will not work for all users of the mod.

(hope that doesn't sound rude mate)

And unfortunately all the rest of the texture paths, like for the Tera armors.

(textures\tera\cfl18\castanic_f_l18_body_norm.dds = should be = textures\ZGGB-R\cfl18\castanic_f_l18_body_norm.dds. :(

This is still an incredible body mod with awesome armor conversions! :cool:

post-24213-0-56697700-1372701706_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I looked at your meshes in Nifscope and the texture paths are incorrect for distribution to other users.

Examples:

And the same with these:

g:\installed games\new folder\skyrim cbbe\data\textures\zggb-r\custom 1\jewel.dds

i:\skyrim\data\textures\armor\ken\ken_tera_craw_fixed\castanic_f_h11_body_spec.dds

and then plugged it in & assigned the same drive letter (g: or i: or whatever) and created the exact same file paths

(textures\tera\cfl18\castanic_f_l18_body_norm.dds = should be = textures\ZGGB-R\cfl18\castanic_f_l18_body_norm.dds. :(

can those paths be removed with software?

I will change the path as fast as i can and will upload the meshes folder again. And from now own i will be careful and will only set the path

[\textures\ZGGB-R\] do i need to add the slash before the textures or

[textures\ZGGB-R\armor folder\texture.dds] will do? 

I've been doing it manually. Takes ages.

Please be patient with Zaselim, this will take a while!  :-/

post-24213-0-73218900-1372703582_thumb.jpg

post-24213-0-36171500-1372703594_thumb.jpg

p.s.

@Zaselim... where are the undies? u don't like? Haha!

Hello,

Examples:

And the same with these:

I will change the path as fast as i can and will upload the meshes folder again. And from now own i will be careful and will only set the path

No (\) before 'textures\zggb-r'. doesn't work with the 'slash' as far as i know.

Hello,

Examples:

And the same with these:

No (\) before 'textures\zggb-r'. doesn't work with the 'slash' as far as i know.

ok, actually when i select the textures in the nifskope it adds the complete path by itself. So i guess from now own it will take double time because after selecting the textures I have to delete the text before "textures". Isn't there a way or option for nifskope so after selecting the dds files it only add the path from "textures"?

I've been doing it manually. Takes ages.

Please be patient with Zaselim, this will take a while!  :-/

p.s.

@Zaselim... where are the undies? u don't like? Haha!

lolz actually with undies you cant see the butt completely, But i converted the craftable bras and panties mod just have to add the colors (it already has the tex files) 

@Zaselim

Great news on the underwear... Lyla's gettin' chilly!

Now, i'm no modder... (and not too clever so ignore the statement below)

lexxlu4 will know best on this,but from what i read there is no \ before textures.

(flattering, but untrue! :D )

...but, i just had a thought on how to make this 'fix' a bit easier (i hope).

You've done a heck of a lot of work on this mod, especially on the different 'colored' sets.

In the Creation Kit, create a 'Texture Set' and select the default textures and just change the texture for 'each' different 'version/color'.

(you need to create a 'Texture Set' for every color)

Call the 'Texture Set' the same (or similar) name as the Armor and its color (e.g: CastanicBikiniRedTextures). Save it.

Then edit the 'Armor Addon'.

On that tab is a 'Texture' option. Select your created 'Texture Set' and Save.

Tested this just now and it worked for me.

Sorry, what this means is, you'll only ever need to make 1 armor mesh for ALL the colors,

and assigning the 'texture path' in the CK means you won't have to worry about the 'full directory path' being used.

Hope this makes sense. I think it could save you a lot of time.

@Zaselim

lexxlu4 will know best on this,but from what i read there is no \ before textures.

You've done a heck of a lot of work on this mod, especially on the different 'colored' sets.

In the Creation Kit, create a 'Texture Set' and select the default textures and just change the texture for 'each' different 'version/color'.

Call the 'Texture Set' the same (or similar) name as the Armor and its color (e.g: CastanicBikiniRedTextures). Save it.

Sorry, what this means is, you'll only ever need to make 1 armor mesh for ALL the colors, and assigning the 'texture path' in the CK means to won't have to worry about the 'full directory path' being used.

O yeah like we you with the npc's or race's texture set and add them in bip model section. I will try it with armors 

@Zaselim

Sorry, what this means is, you'll only ever need to make 1 armor mesh for ALL the colors, and assigning the 'texture path' in the CK means to won't have to worry about the 'full directory path' being used.

O yeah like we you with the npc's or race's texture set and add them in bip model section. I will try it with armors 

Exactly what gave me the idea! :)

zaselim, thank you for the updated armors and meshes for the TPPB! I REALLY loved the new demon huntress V2 armor, it is my main armor now in the game. I would love to see similiar armors and not ones that show all the sensetive parts exposed, some skin is ok but wow some of those armors sheesh I can't let anyone see lol....

After I install all Textures and meshes the game crashes every time I remove all of my characters clothes. What am I missing?

I believe you need skeletons file as well, plz install the skeletons and check.

I installed everything. The Skeletons too. I also update FNIS Behavior. The game CTD's every time I select a female character at character creation or the showracemenu. It acts like its trying to load, the male character twitches around and then it CTD's. I'm not sure what I need to do.

After I install all Textures and meshes the game crashes every time I remove all of my characters clothes. What am I missing?

I installed everything. The Skeletons too. I also update FNIS Behavior. The game CTD's every time I select a female character at character creation or the showracemenu. It acts like its trying to load, the male character twitches around and then it CTD's. I'm not sure what I need to do.

what shows the papyrus log?

what shows your windows eventlog?

After I install all Textures and meshes the game crashes every time I remove all of my characters clothes. What am I missing?

The other reason i can think of is 1stpersonfemalebody_0/1 files