Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

If you want to install the body mod.

I don't remember the paths correctly, i may be wrong at some point so locate the correct folder if you don't any of my mentioned folder.

(A)

1. Download the Body Mod link "ZGGB-R Mod" [Put the contents in the data folder in your skyrim\data\

2. Install The TBBP Meshes " ZGGB-R TBBP"   [ goes in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\charatcer\character assets\ ]

3. If you don't have TBBP Compatible Skeletons then install them " My Female Character Assets " use xmps 1.81 folder files [ hkx and nif files goes in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\charatcer\character assets female\

4. Install " ZGGB-R My Textures Folder " [ the dds files goes in skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\female\

If you want to Install the race mod.

(B)

Before that You will need to download the [ZGGB-R Mod] [TBBP Meshes] [step 3 above] [My textures Folder] and [race mod raw files]

1. Download the race mod and extract it in temp folder.

2. Now extract the ZGGB-R mod archive, TBBP meshes archive and my textures folder archive.

4. copy the nif files in TBBP Meshes folder and paste/overwrite them to ZGGB-R Mod's folder (where the nif files are)

5. Do the same thing with My Textures folder, copy the dds file from it and paste /overwriteit in the ZGGB=R Mod's texture folder (Where dds files are)[You don't need that part because my textures folder has the the textures you will need but i mentioned it just in case].

6. Now copy all the meshes you pasted and the rest in meshes in folder and paste them in in the race mod's meshes' ZGGB-R folder (locate it, its the last one in the meshes)

7. Do the same thing with textures, copy all the textures you pasted/overwritten in the textures folder of zggr mod (Liked i mentioned in step 5 and you didn't copy.pasted textures then simply copy all the textures (dds files) in My Textures Folder and paste it in the ZGGB-R Race mod's Textures' ZGGB-R folder (like the meshes locate it in the textures folder).

8. Now copy all the content in the Data folder of ZGGB-R Race mod and install it in your Skyrim\Data folder.

9. Do the step 3 of section A if you don;t have tbbp skeletons.

10. In case you get any issue with hairs and eyes in the race menu then Extract the "Raw files archive, there are two folders in it first try the folder starting with UTF letters, copy all the files in the data folder and paste/overwrite them in your skyrim\data folder.

This should do it.

For the armors, see the install order in armor section.

Great mod, I appreciate the hard work and effort put into it and just wanted to say that first.

Second, I've got it all working great, but I noticed the insides of the thighs/legs look dirty and dark for some reason. Have you or anybody else encountered this yet?

Can you shares some pics of it so i can understand properly, It may be a texture thing as you can't use any other textures with it. I think for some enbs the body looks dirtier than the rest. If i remember correctly someone also had this issue and a couple of people had different color head issue.

I posted some pics with or without enb on, in which both of these issues weren't showing, I never had the dirty skin issue mostly because of the enb i am using, its a very old enb and i think that was my first enb lolz. But I also don't get the dirty skin issue without the enb. But yeah one thing sure happens to me but not with this body but with all cbbe, unp bodies as well. The part of the body light is not covering looks different than the one with the light covering even the face looks change, may be its a natural thing in skyrim but i saw some pictures in which characters looking opposite direct from the light and their faces are looking the same as they do in the light.   

Hey Zaselim, thanks for responding.  I did attach some pics. Sometimes it's extremely noticable, other times, when it is darker, it kind of blends with the shading.

Great mod, I appreciate the hard work and effort put into it and just wanted to say that first.

Second, I've got it all working great, but I noticed the insides of the thighs/legs look dirty and dark for some reason. Have you or anybody else encountered this yet?

Can you shares some pics of it so i can understand properly, It may be a texture thing as you can't use any other textures with it. I think for some enbs the body looks dirtier than the rest. If i remember correctly someone also had this issue and a couple of people had different color head issue.

I posted some pics with or without enb on, in which both of these issues weren't showing, I never had the dirty skin issue mostly because of the enb i am using, its a very old enb and i think that was my first enb lolz. But I also don't get the dirty skin issue without the enb. But yeah one thing sure happens to me but not with this body but with all cbbe, unp bodies as well. The part of the body light is not covering looks different than the one with the light covering even the face looks change, may be its a natural thing in skyrim but i saw some pictures in which characters looking opposite direct from the light and their faces are looking the same as they do in the light.   

Hey Zaselim, thanks for responding.  I did attach some pics. Sometimes it's extremely noticable, other times, when it is darker, it kind of blends with the shading.attachicon.gifScreenShot61.bmpattachicon.gifScreenShot62.bmp

Hmmm I think it happens in some textures if you in oppssite direction to the sun light/or any kind of light. I am using 8 different set of cbbe textures with my default body and other than 2 the rest have the same problem, the face changes too and i dont understand why is that. I will post some comparison pictures.

no matter what I do I can't get the lingerie mods or anything when I type in the console window and when I type in help zggbr it does not show the item id.

Hmm thats strange, are you using the Mod manager or not. The only reason i think is that you may be forgot to enable the esp file.

Hey Zaselim,

Found this and thought of you. Enjoy.

joanna_shari_____by_lucy_nyuu_elfelied-d

Edit: Thought you might like to see the page from which it came.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/279263962/digitalart/photomanip/fantasy?view_mode=2

Oh Joanna, I know of her, I guess I know almost all of the Models with the big BUTT, ALMOST lolzzzz, This Pictures stretched though in width.

Some pictures from my collection

post-34433-0-48179200-1374976584_thumb.jpgpost-34433-0-30072900-1374976634_thumb.jpgpost-34433-0-61340300-1374976689_thumb.jpgpost-34433-0-81251200-1374976777_thumb.jpg

no matter what I do I can't get the lingerie mods or anything when I type in the console window and when I type in help zggbr it does not show the item id.

Hmm thats strange, are you using the Mod manager or not. The only reason i think is that you may be forgot to enable the esp file.

There's a mod manager? Did not know where can I download it?

If you are not using a mod manager then how did you run your mods? 

Don't worry.. Go nexus and download the Mod manager

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/modmanager/

install it, it will wuto search your game, cancel all the searching and select skyrim and add the path to your skyrim directory ( i believe you have to select tesV.exe)

After that it will load all your mod esp,esm files which are in your data directory..Check the ones you want use it/ or uncheck the ones you don;t want to.

Yeah sorry new to the adding mods in Skyrim, found a mod manager thanks for the help and info so now I have it up and running only problem now is how do I see all codes when doing "help inpou blah blah"

If you want to install the body mod.

I don't remember the paths correctly, i may be wrong at some point so locate the correct folder if you don't any of my mentioned folder.

(A)

1. Download the Body Mod link "ZGGB-R Mod" [Put the contents in the data folder in your skyrim\data\

2. Install The TBBP Meshes " ZGGB-R TBBP"   [ goes in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\charatcer\character assets\ ]

3. If you don't have TBBP Compatible Skeletons then install them " My Female Character Assets " use xmps 1.81 folder files [ hkx and nif files goes in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\charatcer\character assets female\

4. Install " ZGGB-R My Textures Folder " [ the dds files goes in skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\female\

If you want to Install the race mod.

(B)

Before that You will need to download the [ZGGB-R Mod] [TBBP Meshes] [step 3 above] [My textures Folder] and [race mod raw files]

1. Download the race mod and extract it in temp folder.

2. Now extract the ZGGB-R mod archive, TBBP meshes archive and my textures folder archive.

4. copy the nif files in TBBP Meshes folder and paste/overwrite them to ZGGB-R Mod's folder (where the nif files are)

5. Do the same thing with My Textures folder, copy the dds file from it and paste /overwriteit in the ZGGB=R Mod's texture folder (Where dds files are)[You don't need that part because my textures folder has the the textures you will need but i mentioned it just in case].

6. Now copy all the meshes you pasted and the rest in meshes in folder and paste them in in the race mod's meshes' ZGGB-R folder (locate it, its the last one in the meshes)

7. Do the same thing with textures, copy all the textures you pasted/overwritten in the textures folder of zggr mod (Liked i mentioned in step 5 and you didn't copy.pasted textures then simply copy all the textures (dds files) in My Textures Folder and paste it in the ZGGB-R Race mod's Textures' ZGGB-R folder (like the meshes locate it in the textures folder).

8. Now copy all the content in the Data folder of ZGGB-R Race mod and install it in your Skyrim\Data folder.

9. Do the step 3 of section A if you don;t have tbbp skeletons.

10. In case you get any issue with hairs and eyes in the race menu then Extract the "Raw files archive, there are two folders in it first try the folder starting with UTF letters, copy all the files in the data folder and paste/overwrite them in your skyrim\data folder.

This should do it.

For the armors, see the install order in armor section.

i did all the instructions as quoted and she comes out purple and shiny if i am doing something wrong...please let me know

The purple thing happens when textures are missing, You sure you copied the textures in a correct folder? Are you using race mod or just the body mod?

i followed your instructions to the letter...as i read them here from extracting the race mod to a temp folder to copy and pasting the mesh and the texture folders into the ZGGB-R Mod Folder then placing that into the race folder etc

No matter what i do i cannot get the head/face to match the skin on the body? they look very different and it's driving me nuts, is the face suppose to blend into the body around the neck area or no?

The body texture looks nice and clean like CBBE but the face looks default/nasty

The purple thing happens when textures are missing, You sure you copied the textures in a correct folder? Are you using race mod or just the body mod?

i followed your instructions to the letter...as i read them here from extracting the race mod to a temp folder to copy and pasting the mesh and the texture folders into the ZGGB-R Mod Folder then placing that into the race folder etc

Did you copy the data from the raw race mod folder?

No matter what i do i cannot get the head/face to match the skin on the body? they look very different and it's driving me nuts, is the face suppose to blend into the body around the neck area or no?

The body texture looks nice and clean like CBBE but the face looks default/nasty

These instructions are from Supermodel Skyrim II - Dawnguard Edition mod on the Nexus.

THE COMPLETE NOOB'S GUIDE FOR REMOVING THE DARKER FACE BUG (by LUVBOOX)

For those of you who aren't too familiar with the Creation Kit, here is an easy walk-through of how to get rid of the darker face bug. This should only take about twenty to thirty minutes, depending on the speed of your CPU. 

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED BY THIS WALL OF TEXT! IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE! 

Make sure your CK can load multiple master load files before you do anything. All you need to do is go to your Skyrim folder...c/program files(86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim. Open SkyrimEditor.ini file. It will be a notepad type file. Type bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under [General]. Save and close. Also, make sure your CK can open Dawnguard.esp if you are modifying Dawnguard added females...read above link for info.

1) Download the CK from Steam, if you haven't already. (Go to your Games Library, click the dropdown menu that says "All Games," select "Tools," and the Creation Kit will be in the list of Tools. 

2) Open the CK. 

3) In the upper left corner of the CK click on "File" and select "Data." 

4) In the Data window that pops up double-click ApachiiHair.esm, Apachiihairfemales.esm and SupermodelSkyrim.esp. With SupermodelSkyrim.esp selected, click the button that says "Set as Active File." Then click OK. Click "Yes to All" for any warnings that come up. 

5) In the Object window on the right click the + next to Actors, click the next + beside Actor, then the next one next to Actor. You should see a long list of races. 

6) Click the + sign next to ArgonianRace, and select female. You should see some names pop up in the window. The name Keerava has an asterisk (like this: * ) next to the 1 under the "Count" column. This asterisk means that the Active File you have selected (in this case, SupermodelSkyrim.esp) modifies this actor. The names without an asterisk in the Count column are not modified by SupermodelSkyrim.esp.

7) Select the name Keerava and press Ctrl + F4. A window will pop up asking you if you want to "Export face gen data for all selected NPC's." Hit yes and hit "Yes to all" to any warnings that come up (if they do). A window will pop up that says "Done." 

8) Go back to your list of races. Now select BretonRace --> Female. You will see a lot of actors that have the asterisk in the Count column, which means that a lot of Breton females are modified by SupermodelSkyrim.esp. You can select as many of these females as you want (press Ctrl + mouse button 1 to select more than one at a time) and hit Ctrl +F4. You will see on the very bottom of the CK the name of the NPC the CK is currently working on. It will progress down your whole list of selected NPCs one by one until the "Done." window pops up. If you have a fast processor this might be quite fast, but mine took a little while. 

9) Go back to the list of races and do the same for the females of the DarkelfRace, ElderRace, HighElfRace, ImperialRace, Nordrace, OrcRace, RedguardRace, and WoodElfRace. There may be a couple more under the Vampire races. You can select all the modified females for an entire race at one time and Ctrl + F4 them all. 

10) When you are done everything, click File in the upper left corner and select "Save." This will save your modifications to SupermodelSkyrim.esp. Close the Creation Kit. That's it! You're done! 

This should remove the messed up face colors from all the females in the game. I did this and so far I haven't found any that aren't fixed, but there are no guarantees that your game will turn out the same as mine. 

I love this mod, and am very happy to have it all fixed and in working order. Thanks for all your hard work, JeremeW5257! If you want to attach this Noob's Guide to the mod's description, that would be fine with me.

Okay i took the race mod and downloaded to a temp folder then i took the mesh folder took the meshes and copied it to the MOD folder and did the same with the textures then i took the files from the MOD folder and applied it to the race mod copying or overwritting any file it asked me to....the other one you stated was for hair and eye issues so i didn't use that one

Okay i took the race mod and downloaded to a temp folder then i took the mesh folder took the meshes and copied it to the MOD folder and did the same with the textures then i took the files from the MOD folder and applied it to the race mod copying or overwritting any file it asked me to....the other one you stated was for hair and eye issues so i didn't use that one

Use it and see what happens. might as well try that one too..

These instructions are from Supermodel Skyrim II - Dawnguard Edition mod on the Nexus.

For those of you who aren't too familiar with the Creation Kit, here is an easy walk-through of how to get rid of the darker face bug. This should only take about twenty to thirty minutes, depending on the speed of your CPU. 

Make sure your CK can load multiple master load files before you do anything. All you need to do is go to your Skyrim folder...c/program files(86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim. Open SkyrimEditor.ini file. It will be a notepad type file. Type bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under [General]. Save and close. Also, make sure your CK can open Dawnguard.esp if you are modifying Dawnguard added females...read above link for info.

1) Download the CK from Steam, if you haven't already. (Go to your Games Library, click the dropdown menu that says "All Games," select "Tools," and the Creation Kit will be in the list of Tools. 

2) Open the CK. 

4) In the Data window that pops up double-click ApachiiHair.esm, Apachiihairfemales.esm and SupermodelSkyrim.esp. With SupermodelSkyrim.esp selected, click the button that says "Set as Active File." Then click OK. Click "Yes to All" for any warnings that come up. 

5) In the Object window on the right click the + next to Actors, click the next + beside Actor, then the next one next to Actor. You should see a long list of races. 

6) Click the + sign next to ArgonianRace, and select female. You should see some names pop up in the window. The name Keerava has an asterisk (like this: * ) next to the 1 under the "Count" column. This asterisk means that the Active File you have selected (in this case, SupermodelSkyrim.esp) modifies this actor. The names without an asterisk in the Count column are not modified by SupermodelSkyrim.esp.

7) Select the name Keerava and press Ctrl + F4. A window will pop up asking you if you want to "Export face gen data for all selected NPC's." Hit yes and hit "Yes to all" to any warnings that come up (if they do). A window will pop up that says "Done." 

8) Go back to your list of races. Now select BretonRace --> Female. You will see a lot of actors that have the asterisk in the Count column, which means that a lot of Breton females are modified by SupermodelSkyrim.esp. You can select as many of these females as you want (press Ctrl + mouse button 1 to select more than one at a time) and hit Ctrl +F4. You will see on the very bottom of the CK the name of the NPC the CK is currently working on. It will progress down your whole list of selected NPCs one by one until the "Done." window pops up. If you have a fast processor this might be quite fast, but mine took a little while. 

9) Go back to the list of races and do the same for the females of the DarkelfRace, ElderRace, HighElfRace, ImperialRace, Nordrace, OrcRace, RedguardRace, and WoodElfRace. There may be a couple more under the Vampire races. You can select all the modified females for an entire race at one time and Ctrl + F4 them all. 

10) When you are done everything, click File in the upper left corner and select "Save." This will save your modifications to SupermodelSkyrim.esp. Close the Creation Kit. That's it! You're done! 

This should remove the messed up face colors from all the females in the game. I did this and so far I haven't found any that aren't fixed, but there are no guarantees that your game will turn out the same as mine. 

I love this mod, and am very happy to have it all fixed and in working order. Thanks for all your hard work, JeremeW5257! If you want to attach this Noob's Guide to the mod's description, that would be fine with me.

While i really appreciate the info and i will use it in the future at some stage i just don't understand why i have the face issue? i mean i have downloaded several custom races like the Temptress race and there skin all works perfectly, i know this isn't a race so to speak but why cant we just get 1 single zip file with all the stuff done and without a face glitch?

I have just tried it on an entirely fresh copy of Skyrim with only the dlc's, skse installed, now instead of a darker face i just get a different tone of pale compared to the body, i love the look of this shape and i appreciate all the mods people put out but it is very irritating that i spend hours on end trying to problem solve something that really shouldn't have an issue in the first place. Anyways i,ll just wait for a better update or something, i cant be arsed running through all of that for just one shape as its a one off, thanks again.

2) Open the CK. 

While i really appreciate the info and i will use it in the future at some stage i just don't understand why i have the face issue? i mean i have downloaded several custom races like the Temptress race and there skin all works perfectly, i know this isn't a race so to speak but why cant we just get 1 single zip file with all the stuff done and without a face glitch?

I have just tried it on an entirely fresh copy of Skyrim with only the dlc's, skse installed, now instead of a darker face i just get a different tone of pale compared to the body, i love the look of this shape and i appreciate all the mods people put out but it is very irritating that i spend hours on end trying to problem solve something that really shouldn't have an issue in the first place. Anyways i,ll just wait for a better update or something, i cant be arsed running through all of that for just one shape as its a one off, thanks again.

i agree slightly i understand you gave this item freely to use out of your own time and energy....but i would appreciate...if this was zipped up like a normal mod...i am by means not lazy at all...but i have tried everyway on earth to get this mod to work peicing it together and where i have luck with many other races with no issue ...this one seems to elude me as to why it will not work properly