Jump to content

Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled


Recommended Posts

Posted

here check these skeletons, skeletons in the main path are new XPMS working fine with the length and ground poses.

http://www.multiupload.nl/SLCMCK1U9P

 

July folder is the one we were using up until now, also do check the jan2013 folder as well, may be these were the correct skeletons i was using before the issue appeared

Posted

Oh and don't use the jan 2013 folder, I think its not tbbp compatible because the game is crashing right after the loading screen.

And if you are using HDT or any other heel adjustment mod you are going to have this issue as well. I wasn't using any Heel Adjustment mod so changing the skeletons solved the problem but bring another one a slight change in size and ZGGB-R's left boob lolz

 

I asked for help and got that what's causing the issue

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18925-having-an-issue-with-the-pose-mods/

 

P.S. Just installed Dark (stealth RPG, vampire based) gonna check it now..

Posted

Oh and don't use the jan 2013 folder, I think its not tbbp compatible because the game is crashing right after the loading screen.

And if you are using HDT or any other heel adjustment mod you are going to have this issue as well. I wasn't using any Heel Adjustment mod so changing the skeletons solved the problem but bring another one a slight change in size and ZGGB-R's left boob lolz

 

I asked for help and got that what's causing the issue

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18925-having-an-issue-with-the-pose-mods/

 

P.S. Just installed Dark (stealth RPG, vampire based) gonna check it now..

 

OK I will try those skeletons. I will use the July ones and tell you how it looks like.

Posted

 

Oh and don't use the jan 2013 folder, I think its not tbbp compatible because the game is crashing right after the loading screen.

And if you are using HDT or any other heel adjustment mod you are going to have this issue as well. I wasn't using any Heel Adjustment mod so changing the skeletons solved the problem but bring another one a slight change in size and ZGGB-R's left boob lolz

 

I asked for help and got that what's causing the issue

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18925-having-an-issue-with-the-pose-mods/

 

P.S. Just installed Dark (stealth RPG, vampire based) gonna check it now..

 

OK I will try those skeletons. I will use the July ones and tell you how it looks like.

 

 

YES! It worked for me, now my character is properly placed on the ground and when sitting down, I used the new july skeletons you provided from XPMS 1.81, just made a backup of my old skels too and replaced them. Now Annerose sits properly like a high class lady on the chair. Since I modified the demon huntress custom by character creation screen with bigger boobs from 1.0 to 1.5 as well the curves, no clipping issues noticed or irregular movments, TBBP with boob and butt bounce/jiggle works as it should. Now if I take off the armor the boobs are back to small defult ZGGB-R/T but no butt jiggle and boob jiggle, still, those HIPS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::D

 

I'm satisfied with this body, now we just need more armors converted :)

 

 

Posted

Hmmm but animation(breasts and hips) works for me even when the cloths off, and i use 1.1 for butt and 1.0 to 1.2 for the breasts. Because increasing more size destroys the shape specially the breasts.

Yeah going to convert more armors, actually not getting enough time for the conversion.

I was working on two outfit some days back, and saved them (3ds files) without completing and didn't get the time after that. One is neo's scourset(spells may be wrong) removed the bra n bikini because we'll be having the bras and panties mod as well so.. and i dont remember the name of the 2nd one but it was something like lacy bra and bikini with lacy a little skirt and arm wears..

Posted

Hmmm but animation(breasts and hips) works for me even when the cloths off, and i use 1.1 for butt and 1.0 to 1.2 for the breasts. Because increasing more size destroys the shape specially the breasts.

Yeah going to convert more armors, actually not getting enough time for the conversion.

I was working on two outfit some days back, and saved them (3ds files) without completing and didn't get the time after that. One is neo's scourset(spells may be wrong) removed the bra n bikini because we'll be having the bras and panties mod as well so.. and i dont remember the name of the 2nd one but it was something like lacy bra and bikini with lacy a little skirt and arm wears..

 

 

I'm looking forward to the new armors!

 

So you increased the size of the butt? I will do it too and reduce boob to 1.2. Hmm Actually I didn't try yet to see naked if TBBP will work after the skeleton that I changed, I will check and get back to you.

 

Here are some screen shots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The white particles is actually frost from the weather mod frostfall where wheather effects you, cold freeezing winter or nice warm summer!  I use the flying spell tome mod, it is cool you should try it, like superman you can fly and fight dragons in the skyies! I use it with Chidori Esuke Rank 4 lighting destruction spell or spell of doom to fight dragons, it feels like dragonball now lol....KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You can use YS dword animations for 1-hand sword and spell, if you use 2 spells it will give you the same motion of hadoken in street fighter, two hands charging electricity and shooting out one long electrical beam! I should take a video of everything but I just don't know what software to use to record skyrim into video.

Posted

 

Hmmm but animation(breasts and hips) works for me even when the cloths off, and i use 1.1 for butt and 1.0 to 1.2 for the breasts. Because increasing more size destroys the shape specially the breasts.

Yeah going to convert more armors, actually not getting enough time for the conversion.

I was working on two outfit some days back, and saved them (3ds files) without completing and didn't get the time after that. One is neo's scourset(spells may be wrong) removed the bra n bikini because we'll be having the bras and panties mod as well so.. and i dont remember the name of the 2nd one but it was something like lacy bra and bikini with lacy a little skirt and arm wears..

 

 

I'm looking forward to the new armors!

 

So you increased the size of the butt? I will do it too and reduce boob to 1.2. Hmm Actually I didn't try yet to see naked if TBBP will work after the skeleton that I changed, I will check and get back to you.

 

Here are some screen shots.

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot13.bmp

 

The white particles is actually frost from the weather mod frostfall where wheather effects you, cold freeezing winter or nice warm summer!  I use the flying spell tome mod, it is cool you should try it, like superman you can fly and fight dragons in the skyies! I use it with Chidori Esuke Rank 4 lighting destruction spell or spell of doom to fight dragons, it feels like dragonball now lol....KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You can use YS dword animations for 1-hand sword and spell, if you use 2 spells it will give you the same motion of hadoken in street fighter, two hands charging electricity and shooting out one long electrical beam! I should take a video of everything but I just don't know what software to use to record skyrim into video.

 

She's looking so bulky lolz, i think you increased too much of the breasts size, but who am i to say, everyone has its own preferences like i have for BUTTs lolzzz

i already have the flying rings and hadoken animaion for electric magic lolz I also took some pics with my original ZGGB mod back in the day when i was on nexus, uploaded some pics there..

 

 

Hadoken..

 

 

 

i3kYmnfL9BNdI.pngiKu9YwANnH4qi.png

 

 

Fire magic

i2LRgXQlTeXf8.png

 

 

 

I use these poses for one hand, dual hands, two hand sword

 

 

 

 

One hand

iVKh5bc1617Xe.jpg

 

dual swords

iYlaD80u0fXKB.pngijafB5QP3Izx4.png

 

 

Two Hand Sword/Great Sword

iRzO0xR8EoulK.png

 

 

 

 

And if you watched or watch the Video i posted for the mod, so you can see what tbbp animation use for the idle..

Posted

 

 

Hmmm but animation(breasts and hips) works for me even when the cloths off, and i use 1.1 for butt and 1.0 to 1.2 for the breasts. Because increasing more size destroys the shape specially the breasts.

Yeah going to convert more armors, actually not getting enough time for the conversion.

I was working on two outfit some days back, and saved them (3ds files) without completing and didn't get the time after that. One is neo's scourset(spells may be wrong) removed the bra n bikini because we'll be having the bras and panties mod as well so.. and i dont remember the name of the 2nd one but it was something like lacy bra and bikini with lacy a little skirt and arm wears..

 

 

I'm looking forward to the new armors!

 

So you increased the size of the butt? I will do it too and reduce boob to 1.2. Hmm Actually I didn't try yet to see naked if TBBP will work after the skeleton that I changed, I will check and get back to you.

 

Here are some screen shots.

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot13.bmp

 

The white particles is actually frost from the weather mod frostfall where wheather effects you, cold freeezing winter or nice warm summer!  I use the flying spell tome mod, it is cool you should try it, like superman you can fly and fight dragons in the skyies! I use it with Chidori Esuke Rank 4 lighting destruction spell or spell of doom to fight dragons, it feels like dragonball now lol....KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You can use YS dword animations for 1-hand sword and spell, if you use 2 spells it will give you the same motion of hadoken in street fighter, two hands charging electricity and shooting out one long electrical beam! I should take a video of everything but I just don't know what software to use to record skyrim into video.

 

She's looking so bulky lolz, i think you increased too much of the breasts size, but who am i to say, everyone has its own preferences like i have for BUTTs lolzzz

i already have the flying rings and hadoken animaion for electric magic lolz I also took some pics with my original ZGGB mod back in the day when i was on nexus, uploaded some pics there..

 

 

Hadoken..

 

 

 

i3kYmnfL9BNdI.pngiKu9YwANnH4qi.png

 

 

Fire magic

i2LRgXQlTeXf8.png

 

 

 

I use these poses for one hand, dual hands, two hand sword

 

 

 

 

One hand

iVKh5bc1617Xe.jpg

 

dual swords

iYlaD80u0fXKB.pngijafB5QP3Izx4.png

 

 

Two Hand Sword/Great Sword

iRzO0xR8EoulK.png

 

 

 

 

And if you watched or watch the Video i posted for the mod, so you can see what tbbp animation use for the idle..

 

 

Nice, can you give me the animation for the 2 hand swords? we use both are using the same animation except for the 2 hand swords I don't have it I think.

 

lol I actually modified her again, less boob size, 1.1 butt as your gaia (looks tight) and new hair+war paint. I got a long time ago here in LL oil skin gold+tatto that is my all time favorite, Just I need to send it to you to make it work with your ZGGB-R/T body.

 

Can you also consider converting Arshes Nei armor set? You can find it here in LL in the manga body thread.  if you can't find it I have the file so I can upload it if you want.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You described Annerose as bulky but she is rather "Athletic and healthy" because this is the Idea about my vision of your zgbbr/t body, this is how strong and beautiful a heroin dovhakin should be, krossis not like the slimfy vanilla body!

 

Keep it up! Skyrim is more enjoyable day after day :D

 

I finished all 3 major storylines, now off to nexus DLC quests! :heart: 

 

Posted

 

 

 

Hmmm but animation(breasts and hips) works for me even when the cloths off, and i use 1.1 for butt and 1.0 to 1.2 for the breasts. Because increasing more size destroys the shape specially the breasts.

Yeah going to convert more armors, actually not getting enough time for the conversion.

I was working on two outfit some days back, and saved them (3ds files) without completing and didn't get the time after that. One is neo's scourset(spells may be wrong) removed the bra n bikini because we'll be having the bras and panties mod as well so.. and i dont remember the name of the 2nd one but it was something like lacy bra and bikini with lacy a little skirt and arm wears..

 

 

I'm looking forward to the new armors!

 

So you increased the size of the butt? I will do it too and reduce boob to 1.2. Hmm Actually I didn't try yet to see naked if TBBP will work after the skeleton that I changed, I will check and get back to you.

 

Here are some screen shots.

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot13.bmp

 

The white particles is actually frost from the weather mod frostfall where wheather effects you, cold freeezing winter or nice warm summer!  I use the flying spell tome mod, it is cool you should try it, like superman you can fly and fight dragons in the skyies! I use it with Chidori Esuke Rank 4 lighting destruction spell or spell of doom to fight dragons, it feels like dragonball now lol....KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You can use YS dword animations for 1-hand sword and spell, if you use 2 spells it will give you the same motion of hadoken in street fighter, two hands charging electricity and shooting out one long electrical beam! I should take a video of everything but I just don't know what software to use to record skyrim into video.

 

She's looking so bulky lolz, i think you increased too much of the breasts size, but who am i to say, everyone has its own preferences like i have for BUTTs lolzzz

i already have the flying rings and hadoken animaion for electric magic lolz I also took some pics with my original ZGGB mod back in the day when i was on nexus, uploaded some pics there..

 

 

Hadoken..

 

 

 

i3kYmnfL9BNdI.pngiKu9YwANnH4qi.png

 

 

Fire magic

i2LRgXQlTeXf8.png

 

 

 

I use these poses for one hand, dual hands, two hand sword

 

 

 

 

One hand

iVKh5bc1617Xe.jpg

 

dual swords

iYlaD80u0fXKB.pngijafB5QP3Izx4.png

 

 

Two Hand Sword/Great Sword

iRzO0xR8EoulK.png

 

 

 

 

And if you watched or watch the Video i posted for the mod, so you can see what tbbp animation use for the idle..

 

 

Nice, can you give me the animation for the 2 hand swords? we use both are using the same animation except for the 2 hand swords I don't have it I think.

 

lol I actually modified her again, less boob size, 1.1 butt as your gaia (looks tight) and new hair+war paint. I got a long time ago here in LL oil skin gold+tatto that is my all time favorite, Just I need to send it to you to make it work with your ZGGB-R/T body.

 

Can you also consider converting Arshes Nei armor set? You can find it here in LL in the manga body thread.  if you can't find it I have the file so I can upload it if you want.

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot16.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot17.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot18.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot20.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot21.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot22.bmp

 

You described Annerose as bulky but she is rather "Athletic and healthy" because this is the Idea about my vision of your zgbbr/t body, this is how strong and beautiful a heroin dovhakin should be, krossis not like the slimfy vanilla body!

 

Keep it up! Skyrim is more enjoyable day after day :D

 

I finished all 3 major storylines, now off to nexus DLC quests! :heart:

 

ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T are two seperate mods, The one you are using, the one i released is ZGGB-R.

 

Did you modify the ZGGB-R yourself? Because its looking way wider than the actual one..Its not an animation, just a idle pose from Halo's Pinup Poser "in standing 3 seclection" and there is one flaw with it also, its a reverse pose, means when you apply it player moves in backwards. Going to change it into the 3rd one from left in my sig.

 

You can download halo's pose collection from here http://mod.dysintropi.me/skyrim-pose-collection-v1-1/#comment-258

 

I downloaded it from nexus but the banned halo and removed his mod.

 

About the tattoo, i am going to release it soon, the one i showed few days ago and the race mod as well. They both are ready, its just i always forget to copy the files when i am using my gaming pc and remember it after i shutdown lolzzz 

Posted

ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T are two seperate mods, The one you are using, the one i released is ZGGB-R.

 

Did you modify the ZGGB-R yourself? Because its looking way wider than the actual one..Its not an animation, just a idle pose from Halo's Pinup Poser "in standing 3 seclection" and there is one flaw with it also, its a reverse pose, means when you apply it player moves in backwards. Going to change it into the 3rd one from left in my sig.

 

You can download halo's pose collection from here http://mod.dysintropi.me/skyrim-pose-collection-v1-1/#comment-258

 

I downloaded it from nexus but the banned halo and removed his mod.

 

About the tattoo, i am going to release it soon, the one i showed few days ago and the race mod as well. They both are ready, its just i always forget to copy the files when i am using my gaming pc and remember it after i shutdown lolzzz 

 

 

i didn't modify anything except the boobs. The body you provided is the sameone I'm using, ZGGB-R/T(because you added TBBP meshes), I think it is wider because of my screen settings? It looks fine to me XD

 

 

 

Post modified to remove all the ridiculously unneeded quoted material. 

-Greg

Posted

Oh ok No problem, use what ever word you see fit. And you increase the boob size in the race menu right?

Posted

Oh ok No problem, use what ever word you see fit. And you increase the boob size in the race menu right?

 

Yes as in the screen shots, I put it to 1.3.

Posted

Special Post

 

I know it will raise some questions, so i want to say before hand that it may or may not happen. I really wanted to try the realistic skin texture for UNP which is getting attention.

So as i told before that i am not a fan of unp body because there certain things i don't like about it which don't suit my ZGGB Style taste. And I am waiting for the CBBE Version (so i can make a ZGGB-R2 with CBBE) of the textures so i can use them on CBBE(author says he will make the CBBE version after the UNP ver will be completed.

So I played a little in 3ds Max to see these textures in ZGGB Style.

 

I like to say this in case of mis-understanding because it happened in the past so, I am not posting these pics because i want people to beg, as in the logo it says "Release Version and Work In Progress" so as i said i might not complete it because of my lack of likeness in UNP Bodies. If I will complete it, I'll release it, The chance is 50-50%. As I just released ZGGB-R 2 months (April) ago and working on my Next armor update and after 15-20 more armors i will work on the next one, I am hoping It will be CBBE based.

 

Still I hope you like the pics [i have a off day today so instead of starting the armors I made this lolz just wanted to check these beautiful textures.

I like to Apologize if the original authors of the UNP Bodies don't like me doing these, I don't want to make them upset or offend in anyway.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ZGGB-R-UNP (WIP)

 

 

 1. Origianl Body  UNP SEVEN Based TBBP Version -

 

TRY 1 - Breasts Slider from 1 to 1.1, Butt slider 1 to 1.2

 

iKxONeiVGEH9W.pngibkXNmfmBur6fS.pngibyRahii6mLCYB.pngibi5K0Oqysxqy9.png

 

TRY 2 - Breasts Slider from 0.7 to 1.1, Butt slider 1 to 1.2

 

i3RXCUeAo9lSC.pngibh3clYHJ0QoOT.pngibiDJikxuMrHCq.pngibbgBZaTlF0uvI.png

 

 

2. Origianl Body  UNP Natural Version (No TBBP) BBP

 

TRY 1 - Breasts Slider 1 -1.4 from , Butt slider - Non 

I like this one better than the 1st one because there were couple of thing i didn't like (with breasts and waist) (in original) in the above version in my opinion not generally

 

iE7c5OVfESPG8.pngiFjbLXbsKyGGE.pngiQyA1cGHxeNkp.pngibjQAxATgYa9C4.pngivCNsyFZSaao2.pngiA2BbH4SqiKel.pngibc7fzBeZGo8R3.pngiMqPK3YX6f9qU.pngiT5wP4tCg1G08.pngiblKZVUMkJDnz4.pngitjZkjZ7lOY7m.pngi9iM07ZGpsRds.pngiWJhTfUyuRbi.pngi4fCwABrcuxDY.png

 

 

 

Posted

11th July 2013

 

Added race mod, Awakened Version Tattoo textures, new skeletons to solve the issue with the height an poses.

Check the main post..

Posted

Hrm.

I snagged the race mod, and it works fine, except I get problems as far as the head region goes. All but one eye shape deforms it, and the one that doesn't has no eyebrows. That, and I can only choose one hairstyle

Any suggestions on fixing this? '.'

Did I do something wrong or forget to put something somewhere?

Posted

Hrm.

I snagged the race mod, and it works fine, except I get problems as far as the head region goes. All but one eye shape deforms it, and the one that doesn't has no eyebrows. That, and I can only choose one hairstyle

Any suggestions on fixing this? '.'

Did I do something wrong or forget to put something somewhere?

 

eyes, eyebrows and hairs are using the default paths so all the eyes, hairs and eyebrows mods have to work

 

try this, overwrite the files, these are old files (when i made the mod) which were also working fine.

http://www.multiupload.nl/2LNARBY97Q

Posted

That didn't seem to help any, sadly. Tried putting ApachiiHair both above and below the mod as well, but with no luck in being able to select hair on the ZGGB-R racemenu

Are you using a certain face mod? It might be that causing the error with the eyes, maybe.

Posted

That didn't seem to help any, sadly. Tried putting ApachiiHair both above and below the mod as well, but with no luck in being able to select hair on the ZGGB-R racemenu

Are you using a certain face mod? It might be that causing the error with the eyes, maybe.

 

I am using ECE, cover girl, but it doesn't matter the race is based on Imperial race so it shouldn't be a problem, and except the headfemale.nif all the other face parts have default path of the skyrim game, I only added the files the folder because if some one needs it just in case.

check this link

http://www.multiupload.nl/Q0CIVHNEO9

there are two folders, check one by one, replace everything including the esp and esm files but before that backup your original race compatibility.esm file

 

If this also doesn't work then try replacing the my facepart files with yours but back up yours first.

 

Posted

snip

 

 

 

 

The UNP modified versions are really nice.

 

The SevenBase version is pretty good, asides from the breasts going upwards lol.

Posted

 

 

The UNP modified versions are really nice.

 

The SevenBase version is pretty good, asides from the breasts going upwards lol.

 

 

yeah that is why i said there some flaws with the body, the breasts shape (upwards) is by default.

 

Both have same body shape, just the seven based is tbbp with painted weights on butt so the butt slider was upto 1.2/1.3 other than that no difference to what i did on them. the breast shape of natural unp was looking good so i tweaked it a little as well. If I 'm going to then i will work on the 2nd version(natural) going to give it more bigger butt and thighs then will add the paint weights and tbbp compatibility.

Its just unp bodies are too slim for my taste. I think unp bodies are the slimiest bodies among cbbe, adce, unp. Ofcourse if you add ladybody then its the most slim body. lolz

 

By the way did you check the race mod, if not then plz do tell me if you have issue with the hairs and eyes..

Posted

It seems it was a problem with the zggb-r body ESP

Replacing that seems to have fixed it. Many thanks!

np, i think there is something wrong with my creation kit..it doesn't show the face and body in the preview as well. i having this issue since 1.7 i think.

I bet the esp file that work was with not introduction when you select it in the race menui. I added the info today in my CK. before that tyrz corrected the file for me. but the one i edited today was working fine for me as well.

Posted

Seemingly ran into another problem. Enhanced Character Edit doesn't seem to like your race.

 

When I showracemenu with both your race and ECE, the game hangs, the RAM amount stops changing, and processing drops to 2% (as opposed to 10-20% when playing normally)

 

So i went back to the start of the game where you make your character, and go down to ZGGB-R. Go to female, and sure neough it crashes.

It works with other races, just not ZGGBR it seems.

 

Anyone else having this problem?

 

Edit:
Nevermind. I managed to fix it through precache killer

Posted

Seemingly ran into another problem. Enhanced Character Edit doesn't seem to like your race.

 

When I showracemenu with both your race and ECE, the game hangs, the RAM amount stops changing, and processing drops to 2% (as opposed to 10-20% when playing normally)

 

So i went back to the start of the game where you make your character, and go down to ZGGB-R. Go to female, and sure neough it crashes.

It works with other races, just not ZGGBR it seems.

 

Anyone else having this problem?

 

Edit:

Nevermind. I managed to fix it through precache killer

 ok Good that the problem is solved, i also use precache, and never had this issue and i am also using ECE but a very old version. I installed the new version but it removed some slider of race menu mod like breasts,butt, bicep etc, it actually removed all the sliders other than the original ones. so i shifted back to my old ECE.

 

I have a question, are u using latest skui(4/4.1) if you are then plz tell me how can i add my fav items to the storage boxes(8-10) appear when open the fav menu.  I want to add some of my fav armor in one box and some in another and vice versa

Posted

Actually, I wasn't much a fan of SkyUI when I tried it a bit ago. I guess my inventory just doesn't get as cluttered as others do

 

And the new ECE has breast and butt sliders. No sliders for arms or legs though

ScreenShot3.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...