Jump to content

Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yay!!

 

I totally missed that post lol

 

I really hope everything works out, especially with CBBE, but they both look amazing.

 

Yeah, the first has better body than the 2nd (the one prefer) one but because of the breasts shape i chose the 2nd one. The Seven based body version breasts were like that before i touched it.

The reason i prefer CBBE based bodies because its a little heaver than UNP bodies and i make ZGGB shape on cbbe easily. I lack the skills in breasts department so i prefer not touch the breasts to edit them completely.  

Posted

Hm. I love the Inpou armor dude. My only gripe now is the tatts, they conflict with the game so hard it stings. "What do you mean?" You ask? I simply mean, all females adopt the tattoos once added into the game, and it makes them all flipping weird, it makes the PC look like she came to the party late, so late in fact you might say she wasn't chosen! (Bad joke..). All armors look good still but a few color variants CTD on me, Jade armor other colors CTD.. forget others, my memory is fogged due to lack of gameplay for the last month, it was three weeks ago I last played Skyrim, and I deleted Zggb-r body off it to clean it (I do that sometimes), and was going to delete it off all together but I didn't (I mean uninstall Skyrim). Hands/feet still have seam errors. You should convince someone to do a custom face, it would improve the body, and fix the neck seam, I wish I knew how to do it, as I would do it in a heartbeat myself just to help you out. Inpou armor isn't in the same spot as the original mod which I disliked (great you got it to the body though). Here's some screenshots (Sans Tattoo's).  I'm playing an Orc; Named Rayne, and I'm using the Alice Black skeleton. Gives her a larger rump but not so large it scares me. In the Inpou armor her ass looks like a friggin' tumor. I can't make it in the smithy so I had to use console commands, I have no idea how to scroll the pages still so.. I got stuck with the red. Looks good though, I still prefer the original coloration. You did good man.. (Again, why isn't it in the same spot?).

>I haven't tried the race mod yet, I'm sorry, I don't know if I will until later.

 

Unrelated note: Also how was TLoS? I've been playing Dark Souls lately. It's pretty awesome, reminds me of Monster Hunter (Big fan of that series), combat is fluid, visceral and satisfying. Bosses are actually a challenge, and get bigger and meaner as you go. Enemies work to rip you in half etc. Some people call it "hard" just warning you, if you're no good at video games you'll be the type to call it difficult. It's not that hard.

Posted

Random Dark Souls screenshots. Nothing to do with your mod, I'm just showing off what said game looks like 'cos.. meh. Hopefully no one minds. My computer is crap but these look pretty good.

post-180555-0-04690100-1374535697_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-54363900-1374535702_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-50709600-1374535706_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hm. I love the Inpou armor dude. My only gripe now is the tatts, they conflict with the game so hard it stings. "What do you mean?" You ask? I simply mean, all females adopt the tattoos once added into the game, and it makes them all flipping weird, it makes the PC look like she came to the party late, so late in fact you might say she wasn't chosen! (Bad joke..). All armors look good still but a few color variants CTD on me, Jade armor other colors CTD.. forget others, my memory is fogged due to lack of gameplay for the last month, it was three weeks ago I last played Skyrim, and I deleted Zggb-r body off it to clean it (I do that sometimes), and was going to delete it off all together but I didn't (I mean uninstall Skyrim). Hands/feet still have seam errors. You should convince someone to do a custom face, it would improve the body, and fix the neck seam, I wish I knew how to do it, as I would do it in a heartbeat myself just to help you out. Inpou armor isn't in the same spot as the original mod which I disliked (great you got it to the body though). Here's some screenshots (Sans Tattoo's).  I'm playing an Orc; Named Rayne, and I'm using the Alice Black skeleton. Gives her a larger rump but not so large it scares me. In the Inpou armor her ass looks like a friggin' tumor. I can't make it in the smithy so I had to use console commands, I have no idea how to scroll the pages still so.. I got stuck with the red. Looks good though, I still prefer the original coloration. You did good man.. (Again, why isn't it in the same spot?).

>I haven't tried the race mod yet, I'm sorry, I don't know if I will until later.

 

Unrelated note: Also how was TLoS? I've been playing Dark Souls lately. It's pretty awesome, reminds me of Monster Hunter (Big fan of that series), combat is fluid, visceral and satisfying. Bosses are actually a challenge, and get bigger and meaner as you go. Enemies work to rip you in half etc. Some people call it "hard" just warning you, if you're no good at video games you'll be the type to call it difficult. It's not that hard.

Ok so use the race mod to avoid the tattoo thing on every female in skyrim. And you can also use the bodychange mod for the tattoo and clean face version at the same time. And about the seam part, people only reported only neck has the seam issue not the hand and feet.. If you are using the muscle maps then you will have that issue (feet seam) but if you will use the original maps came with the mod you will have no issue.

 

About Inpou armor, The skirt thing is down the waist as compared to the original, I wanted the butt to show a little lolz.. removed the hanging cloth part because it was giving me problems. Removed the under part of the chest part because to me it was unnecessary.  I also posted the Lingerie pack, check it out.

 

About the last of us It was great experience, Loved every sec of it.

Posted

 

Hm. I love the Inpou armor dude. My only gripe now is the tatts, they conflict with the game so hard it stings. "What do you mean?" You ask? I simply mean, all females adopt the tattoos once added into the game, and it makes them all flipping weird, it makes the PC look like she came to the party late, so late in fact you might say she wasn't chosen! (Bad joke..). All armors look good still but a few color variants CTD on me, Jade armor other colors CTD.. forget others, my memory is fogged due to lack of gameplay for the last month, it was three weeks ago I last played Skyrim, and I deleted Zggb-r body off it to clean it (I do that sometimes), and was going to delete it off all together but I didn't (I mean uninstall Skyrim). Hands/feet still have seam errors. You should convince someone to do a custom face, it would improve the body, and fix the neck seam, I wish I knew how to do it, as I would do it in a heartbeat myself just to help you out. Inpou armor isn't in the same spot as the original mod which I disliked (great you got it to the body though). Here's some screenshots (Sans Tattoo's).  I'm playing an Orc; Named Rayne, and I'm using the Alice Black skeleton. Gives her a larger rump but not so large it scares me. In the Inpou armor her ass looks like a friggin' tumor. I can't make it in the smithy so I had to use console commands, I have no idea how to scroll the pages still so.. I got stuck with the red. Looks good though, I still prefer the original coloration. You did good man.. (Again, why isn't it in the same spot?).

>I haven't tried the race mod yet, I'm sorry, I don't know if I will until later.

 

Unrelated note: Also how was TLoS? I've been playing Dark Souls lately. It's pretty awesome, reminds me of Monster Hunter (Big fan of that series), combat is fluid, visceral and satisfying. Bosses are actually a challenge, and get bigger and meaner as you go. Enemies work to rip you in half etc. Some people call it "hard" just warning you, if you're no good at video games you'll be the type to call it difficult. It's not that hard.

Ok so use the race mod to avoid the tattoo thing on every female in skyrim. And you can also use the bodychange mod for the tattoo and clean face version at the same time. And about the seam part, people only reported only neck has the seam issue not the hand and feet.. If you are using the muscle maps then you will have that issue (feet seam) but if you will use the original maps came with the mod you will have no issue.

 

About Inpou armor, The skirt thing is down the waist as compared to the original, I wanted the butt to show a little lolz.. removed the hanging cloth part because it was giving me problems. Removed the under part of the chest part because to me it was unnecessary.  I also posted the Lingerie pack, check it out.

 

About the last of us It was great experience, Loved every sec of it.

 

 

Damn you reply fast.

Here's a few more shots. I show backstabs, ripostes, and a boss fight. I had some troubles with him, had an AoE attack that caught me whilst dodging his slow attacks. Freaking demon. I should show you some more enemies, man, the Catacombs was scary due to the pitch blackness of it, and the freakish brutal enemies, I had problems traversing it.

 

post-180555-0-57042500-1374537177_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-08536300-1374537181_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-14033900-1374537184_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-71743000-1374537188_thumb.jpg

post-180555-0-10924200-1374537194_thumb.jpg

Posted

Okay, I wont quote you 'cos I already did to show off DS (A bad idea). I noticed in the Inpou armor you get no underwear.. Or as I guess, you said, "the cloth", I'm okay with that. I'll give the race mod a whirl then if it fixes that issue, and check it out. I use the muscle mod (I like a little muscle on my babes), and the seam shows up for the feet.

Did you create a body slider perchance? I would love slightly larger breasts, I'm just curious if you did. It's all coming a long pretty neat. Also what bodychange mod?

Last do you have Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/criminal_gravy/ I'll play some games with ya if you have one.

Posted

Okay, I wont quote you 'cos I already did to show off DS (A bad idea). I noticed in the Inpou armor you get no underwear.. Or as I guess, you said, "the cloth", I'm okay with that. I'll give the race mod a whirl then if it fixes that issue, and check it out. I use the muscle mod (I like a little muscle on my babes), and the seam shows up for the feet.

Did you create a body slider perchance? I would love slightly larger breasts, I'm just curious if you did. It's all coming a long pretty neat. Also what bodychange mod?

Last do you have Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/criminal_gravy/ I'll play some games with ya if you have one.

 

No i removed the panty because you can wear panty with your fav color or close to your fav color. the lingerie mod i was talking about it has panties and bras with 10-11 colors so you can wear those panty, that is why removed the panty from inpou.

 

I din't made the muscle maps someone else did and i also used them and for them seam i wear long high heel boots. And since i don't use bodyslide so i don't have any preset for the body slide to make the breasts bigger. If someone can do it i will really appreciate it.

 

Lastly no, i don't have a steam account and right now only game i have in my gaming pc is skyrim at the moment. I am not a big fan of online games but i will play skyrim online on pc if the devs will lets us use the mods on it.

The only online games i played are the games which have co-op campaign like gears of war, dead space 3, uncharted, Resident evil 6 or Tekken 6/tag2 wwe series  lolz..or some arcade games.. Mostly played online games  with my friend on ps3/xbox360 but not too much.I am more of single player story mode player kind'a gamer.

Posted

 

Okay, I wont quote you 'cos I already did to show off DS (A bad idea). I noticed in the Inpou armor you get no underwear.. Or as I guess, you said, "the cloth", I'm okay with that. I'll give the race mod a whirl then if it fixes that issue, and check it out. I use the muscle mod (I like a little muscle on myKHbabes), and the seam shows up for the feet.

Did you create a body slider perchance? I would love slightly larger breasts, I'm just curious if you did. It's all coming a long pretty neat. Also what bodychange mod?

Last do you have Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/criminal_gravy/ I'll play some games with ya if you have one.

 

No i removed the panty because you can wear panty with your fav color or close to your fav color. the lingerie mod i was talking about it has panties and bras with 10-11 colors so you can wear those panty, that is why removed the panty from inpou.

 

I din't made the muscle maps someone else did and i also used them and for them seam i wear long high heel boots. And since i don't use bodyslide so i don't have any preset for the body slide to make the breasts bigger. If someone can do it i will really appreciate it.

 

Lastly no, i don't have a steam account and right now only game i have in my gaming pc is skyrim at the moment. I am not a big fan of online games but i will play skyrim online on pc if the devs will lets us use the mods on it.

The only online games i played are the games which have co-op campaign like gears of war, dead space 3, uncharted, Resident evil 6 or Tekken 6/tag2 wwe series  lolz..or some arcade games.. Mostly played online games  with my friend on ps3/xbox360 but not too much.I am more of single player story mode player kind'a gamer.

 

 

Oh, so you added lingerie so we could customize it ourselves.. that's why it was missing. I can't seem to get the body mod working correctly. It loads and everything but the female just looks like a blue imperial.. Nothing shows up but a blue skinned female it's freaky, any ideas how to fix it? Here's a screenshot of it. The first one is a Nord female, the second is the zggb-r body, Why is she like this?

 

Lastly; Steam has every game you can imagine (Avoid indie games), and more. I dislike multiplayer games myself due to how horrid I am versus other people.. it's literally like my skill drains to null for some reason. Only games I've done well in versus other players was Unreal Tournament.. That was intense though.

 

Posted

If this happening in race mod than download the raw files for race mod link  below the race mod link, Your problem will be solved..

Posted

If this happening in race mod than download the raw files for race mod link  below the race mod link, Your problem will be solved..

 

I solved the funky issue. I was laughing my ass off when it was simply due to me needed your textures, and reading about it. I was simply missing those, it works fine now.

Posted

 

If this happening in race mod than download the raw files for race mod link  below the race mod link, Your problem will be solved..

 

I solved the funky issue. I was laughing my ass off when it was simply due to me needed your textures, and reading about it. I was simply missing those, it works fine now.

 

 

Dude you should use an external image host. It makes things simpler for the viewers. Linked in my sig.

Posted

 

 

If this happening in race mod than download the raw files for race mod link  below the race mod link, Your problem will be solved..

 

I solved the funky issue. I was laughing my ass off when it was simply due to me needed your textures, and reading about it. I was simply missing those, it works fine now.

 

 

Dude you should use an external image host. It makes things simpler for the viewers. Linked in my sig.

 

But I am already using it. MINUS.. If you saying this to storm55 then sorry for the misunderstanding..

Posted

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

Posted

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

Posted

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

 

I was reading this and it shows you how to make armors body slide compatible.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

You will have to create 2 bodies, one for weight 0 and another for weight 1 (max) then the body slide use both bodies to create the parameters for 0%, 50% and 100%.

Posted

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

Well I am back again and I think I figured out the problem sort of. It has something to do with the original texture. I went to the link that the main body was. Looked at the screens and someone had the same problem. Is there another face mod the can work with your body that doesn't cause the discolored head? Because the default head in your textures folder just doesn't seem right with me because the head is the same as the original. Well to put it nicely the original head of the mod on nexus looks ugly to me at least. Oh where do I put your updated folder because when I try on a armor I get CTD. Unless it doesn't work with the tbbp from skyrim nexus. The picture below is what I am saying about the face. It will not let me use another face mod except for the one in the picture and I don't know why. The second picture is the result when I try any other face mod. It's forcing me to use the default face from the original for some reason. I will try to go further into it.

post-87409-0-92779600-1374747640_thumb.jpg

post-87409-0-22702400-1374747654_thumb.jpg

Posted

Great mod, I appreciate the hard work and effort put into it and just wanted to say that first.

 

Second, I've got it all working great, but I noticed the insides of the thighs/legs look dirty and dark for some reason. Have you or anybody else encountered this yet?

Posted

 

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

Well I am back again and I think I figured out the problem sort of. It has something to do with the original texture. I went to the link that the main body was. Looked at the screens and someone had the same problem. Is there another face mod the can work with your body that doesn't cause the discolored head? Because the default head in your textures folder just doesn't seem right with me because the head is the same as the original. Well to put it nicely the original head of the mod on nexus looks ugly to me at least. Oh where do I put your updated folder because when I try on a armor I get CTD. Unless it doesn't work with the tbbp from skyrim nexus. The picture below is what I am saying about the face. It will not let me use another face mod except for the one in the picture and I don't know why. The second picture is the result when I try any other face mod. It's forcing me to use the default face from the original for some reason. I will try to go further into it.

 

I think you can't use the textures of other mod with it, and its kind of a irritating thing. i also came to know that after i made the mod and the body was looking great to me so i went with it instead of making a new one compatible with cbbe or unp or other famous textures. As far as the femalehead.nif goes i think you can use anyone you like, The one i am using now is the one i am using since day 1(when i downloaded and installed my first ever body mod which was i think chsbhc). 

I have 0 skill in texture department so i can't do anything about the textures thing, about the different face color than the body i never faced that issue personally and don't know how to solve it as well for the guys having it.

I am sorry for not being much help but i am still new to the modding scene and learning things on my own pace, I hope I will be more helpful in the future.

Posted

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

Or I could be installing the textures wrong some how because with your texture folder I just dumb all the files in the female textures area. Am I suppose to replace some stuff from the ZGGB-R MOD folder or just dump all of the  ZGGB-R My textures where the ZGGB-R MOD textures are and just overwrite them?

Posted

Great mod, I appreciate the hard work and effort put into it and just wanted to say that first.

 

Second, I've got it all working great, but I noticed the insides of the thighs/legs look dirty and dark for some reason. Have you or anybody else encountered this yet?

 

Can you shares some pics of it so i can understand properly, It may be a texture thing as you can't use any other textures with it. I think for some enbs the body looks dirtier than the rest. If i remember correctly someone also had this issue and a couple of people had different color head issue.

I posted some pics with or without enb on, in which both of these issues weren't showing, I never had the dirty skin issue mostly because of the enb i am using, its a very old enb and i think that was my first enb lolz. But I also don't get the dirty skin issue without the enb. But yeah one thing sure happens to me but not with this body but with all cbbe, unp bodies as well. The part of the body light is not covering looks different than the one with the light covering even the face looks change, may be its a natural thing in skyrim but i saw some pictures in which characters looking opposite direct from the light and their faces are looking the same as they do in the light.   

Posted

 

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

Or I could be installing the textures wrong some how because with your texture folder I just dumb all the files in the female textures area. Am I suppose to replace some stuff from the ZGGB-R MOD folder or just dump all of the  ZGGB-R My textures where the ZGGB-R MOD textures are and just overwrite them?

 

Yes you have to overwrite the "My Texture folder" files with the ones that were in the mod.

Posted

 

 

 

 

No, I don't have presets because i don't use bodyslide. I made it in 3ds max..

 

 

 

 

Woops, i asked because of this:

So as i said i wanted to add tbbp compatibility to my mod and i'm a total noob to paint weights right now so i made a body in body slide similar to maki's Cbbev3m mod with slightly bigger breasts with tbbp and then editied the rest of the body in 3ds max to make my ZGGB-T Version, Some pics

 

 

I missread it, sorry.

 

It was a long time ago like in the feb or march or may be in jan, this was the only time i used it and didn't like it because after making the body in the body slide it wasn't showing properly in the 3ds max, one leg was shorter than the other. I did a lot of work to make that issue go away. So i thought i will never use bodyslide again. I made ZGGB-R totally in 3ds max, added paint weights manually to make it TBBP. Same with my current ZGGB-T(not released) and my future release code name: ZGGB-R2 or ZGGB-R-T will also have no preset because i will be making it in 3ds max because now i know how to paint weights i even added the belly to my ZGGB-T lolz but having some problems because ZGGB-T has flat belly (totally flat).

I'm not going to promise but I will try to make the new mod with Belly node with painted weights.

But for sake of the topic, how does one make a bodyslide preset of the body that was made in 3ds max?

 

Or I could be installing the textures wrong some how because with your texture folder I just dumb all the files in the female textures area. Am I suppose to replace some stuff from the ZGGB-R MOD folder or just dump all of the  ZGGB-R My textures where the ZGGB-R MOD textures are and just overwrite them?

 

Yes you have to overwrite the "My Texture folder" files with the ones that were in the mod.

 

Got it working just can't get the armors to work. When I put on MK Jade I get CDT. I haven't tried the others yet because the result may be the same.

Posted

Okay Folks call me dumb or stupid....but i love this mod only issue is i can mod anything in the game but when i get to modding a character....it get like a guy that even if i had a brain full of gun powder i couldn't blow my nose...now i have ask in multiple forums with help on making a hot character like this one...and i would love to use this mod....but i have no clue where to put what where in what order to insure i can even use it....what to use not to use....how to insert in the data if i am inserting right...would be helpful for us noobs to get some insight on how to use this mod or any out there for that matter when it comes to character creation. from bouncy boobs to textures elude me   any help will be welcome

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...