Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

So i got fed up with stuff just not working when it should and done a fresh install of skyrim and added mods slowly, anyways long story short i got this shape/armor working now /joy i know i just wondered one thing, is the default size of the shape about a foot or more shorter then standard npc's? is this intentional or have i screwed up with one of the meshes.

So i got fed up with stuff just not working when it should and done a fresh install of skyrim and added mods slowly, anyways long story short i got this shape/armor working now /joy i know i just wondered one thing, is the default size of the shape about a foot or more shorter then standard npc's? is this intentional or have i screwed up with one of the meshes.

And i thought the feet are bigger than the normal bodies lolz, I will check and confirm it, its been a while since i saw my char Gaya bare foot. But when i was making it i noticed that the body had bigger feet then usually women have. And i never touched the feet after that.

I uploaded the pics but deleted them later and I am not finding it in my pc. But i am sure my gaming pc has all the pics i took from the beginning.

So i will get back to you after confirming this, will upload the pics too..Old ones and some new. Actually I am using muscle maps with the body and with muscle maps the feet and legs have a slight cut n gap, may be because when HONGCHINA made the muscle map (msn) tex he didn't notice this. So, i wear my fav blue high heel boots, most of the time actually.

Edited: By bigger i mean longer in length but normal in width.

And i thought the feet are bigger than the normal bodies lolz, I will check and confirm it, its been a while since i saw my char Gaya bare foot. But when i was making it i noticed that the body had bigger feet then usually women have. And i never touched the feet after that.

I uploaded the pics but deleted them later and I am not finding it in my pc. But i am sure my gaming pc has all the pics i took from the beginning.

So i will get back to you after confirming this, will upload the pics too..Old ones and some new. Actually I am using muscle maps with the body and with muscle maps the feet and legs have a slight cut n gap, may be because when HONGCHINA made the muscle map (msn) tex he didn't notice this. So, i wear my fav blue high heel boots, most of the time actually.

Nono you miss understand me haha, i mean is the height of the shape smaller then everyone else?

Seems to be if i make it a custom breton class, no worries its fine as nord

reckon there is any chance in the future the ADEC Tera armor would get converted to this? it's my fav armor in skyrim would look awesome on this shape especially having the skirt and no skirt options, id try it myself but im a noob @ all that :s

this is the armor, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24390/?

Nono you miss understand me haha, i mean is the height of the shape smaller then everyone else?

hm could be, only thing i remember that they are bigger in length. But yeah they might be smaller in height. Again i will confirm it by looking in the game. A couple of things changed for me also since i updated to xp1.81 skeletons. The breasts shape and sometimes i feet tha butt shape also changed a little and i asked a couple of guys and they said nothing was changed for them so may be it is just my imagination. But the skeletons were necessary to solve the height issue (normal (1) height was at 1.12 scale and i use the 1.13 height for Gaya and 1.12 for my female followers because they are like super/amazon (immortal) beings and 1.18 for my male Character Zeast Zaselim Shah (lolz yeah I named him after me) so they looked way bigger than the rest of skyrim people so by changing to xp1.18 the normal height went to normal (1 to 1) and issue with the poses (gap between feet and ground)..

I will try to add atleast one them in the update i am working on..Didn't convert any yesterday because it was Saturday night and i was out with friends, Sunday is our gaming day..We play wwe, tekken tag2, some call of duty , nba street and couple of more team games. So i will try to convert the armor today before evening that i wanted to convert last night.

PS: i also love tera armors and have complete collection of it (UNP Ones) (4 CBBE ones), just haven't convert any for either ZGGB-T or ZGGB-R. Converted 3-4 for my first mod ZGGB.

Since ZGGB-T(2nd mod) almost all the armors move up and away from the body in 3ds max when i remove the skin modifier so before start editing/conversion i set the armor to where it suppose to be and believe its because of the skeletons i made body on. I will try to import the bodies on XP1.81 skeletons and export them a new, I just hope the bodies don't move away from the actual position as well. I tried with couple of skeletons and i did..

Tell me the name of your most fav one in this adec collection...

I will try to add atleast one them in the update i am working on..Didn't convert any yesterday because it was Saturday night and i was out with friends, Sunday is our gaming day..We play wwe, tekken tag2, some call of duty , nba street and couple of more team games. So i will try to convert the armor today before evening that i wanted to convert last night.

PS: i also love tera armors and have complete collection of it (UNP Ones) (4 CBBE ones), just haven't convert any for either ZGGB-T or ZGGB-R. Converted 3-4 for my first mod ZGGB.

Since ZGGB-T(2nd mod) almost all the armors move up and away from the body in 3ds max when i remove the skin modifier so before start editing/conversion i set the armor to where it suppose to be and believe its because of the skeletons i made body on. I will try to import the bodies on XP1.81 skeletons and export them a new, I just hope the bodies don't move away from the actual position as well. I tried with couple of skeletons and i did..

Ah well the shape is amazing regardless, im really happy i finally got the armor working i can actually enjoy playing on her now.

My fav armor hmmm thats a tough one, but probably the xenocite with or without skirt, i like the colors on it. they are all amazing though :D

no worries about having a real life, im on holidays at the moment so its only reason i can bum around with skyrim as much as i am, but ye just do the stuff at a pace that keeps you interested or you will just get burned out which is no fun :P

Umm i been meaning to ask but i kinda hate asking because im alittle weird with giving out information with some things butttttttttt. what hair is the girl in the middle of your picture tag wearing? if you dont want to say i wont mind :)

Ah well the shape is amazing regardless, im really happy i finally got the armor working i can actually enjoy playing on her now.

My fav armor hmmm thats a tough one, but probably the xenocite with or without skirt, i like the colors on it. they are all amazing though :D

no worries about having a real life, im on holidays at the moment so its only reason i can bum around with skyrim as much as i am, but ye just do the stuff at a pace that keeps you interested or you will just get burned out which is no fun :P

Umm i been meaning to ask but i kinda hate asking because im alittle weird with giving out information with some things butttttttttt. what hair is the girl in the middle of your picture tag wearing? if you dont want to say i wont mind :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14861-sg-hair-pack-120-hairs-edition/

SG Hair pack I believe. I asked earlier. I installed it, much better than Apachii hair.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14861-sg-hair-pack-120-hairs-edition/

SG Hair pack I believe. I asked earlier. I installed it, much better than Apachii hair.

Ah tyvm and yes it looks better for sure.

So its in sg hair pack, lolz, (all three of them have the same face therefore all three of them are Gaya, the right and left ones are the follower amd there's one more, the cloned Gaya, for the story lolz)the middle one is the real Gaya or you can the present Gaya (ZGGB-T). On the left is past Gaya(ZGGB) and on the right is Evil Gaya(ZGGB-R). So i was making a follower to use as a real type statue for the dragon clif manor mod. And i was lost because i couldn't find these hair Gaya wearing because they are not with sg hair selection but comes after the apachi hair before the sims hairs and i thought they are from sims hair pack. Couldnt find so used the original Gaya hairs on the statue follower..but thanks for notifying that they are from sg .hair pack...

I downloaded the SG pack tried all hairs on and also looked in the pics provided, i do not see this hair in there, the middle avatar in Zaselim's tag

so not in the sg hairs then, i was before about the hairs not being in the sg hairs. I checked the sims hairs and its not in them as well, not in the lovely hairs as well. Now i will check all the hair mods i have and will let you know, I also want to use these hairs on the follower i created for Gaya's Statue.

There are the hair mod names i remember out of all of my hair mods.

1. apachi hairs

2. sim hairs

3. loverly hairs

4. sg hair pack

5. newsa or newsea (something like that don't remember the name correctly, will check and confirm it as soon as the electricity comes back)

I think i have couple of hair mods more or may be 3..

I havnt had a reason to comment at LL, well, until now.  absolutly adore this body, I'm in love, you did an awesome job!  Thanks a lot!

If you dont mind, I would like to ask which 'ENB' you are using, I'm using my own setup, but everything looks different of course, made a lot changes to the whole environment.  Thanks again for this amazing body!

A lot of people asked me, but i don't remember which enb i am using, so what i am gonna do is upload the enb content in the skyrim folder minus the content in the data folder because i don't know which files are for enb in my data folder.

Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is?

I downloaded the SG pack tried all hairs on and also looked in the pics provided, i do not see this hair in there, the middle avatar in Zaselim's tag

so not in the sg hairs then, i was before about the hairs not being in the sg hairs. I checked the sims hairs and its not in them as well, not in the lovely hairs as well. Now i will check all the hair mods i have and will let you know, I also want to use these hairs on the follower i created for Gaya's Statue.

There are the hair mod names i remember out of all of my hair mods.

1. apachi hairs

2. sim hairs

3. loverly hairs

4. sg hair pack

5. newsa or newsea (something like that don't remember the name correctly, will check and confirm it as soon as the electricity comes back)

I think i have couple of hair mods more or may be 3..

Thanks i,ll have a look at the others

Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is?

I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck

love the mod but wondering if you will be adding the pregnancy tbbp mods like the other tbbp bodies have?

thanks for anyreply

have a great day ^ _ ^

I tried but had issue, I am still new to paint weights. I applied them very carefully but the belly increase was not looking good (checked with procreation mod)

First 2 Armor conversion from upcoming Armor update..

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

iH80OcHprqJ9z.pngib1ZNfa48YwBAn.pngiFVqzQ4bau747.pngirlMR0GVtzrTY.png

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

Converted the 3rd Armor/Outfit, some pics

3. Witch Outfit and Clock

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Converted the 4th one

4. The Dragon Princess n Trielek Armor Mix

ibwiEJrJKkpuzm.pngibcJnLL0QquVVf.png

5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.]

5. The Witch Robes n Clock

ibap4baPuuYBcg.pngibkIErVLXczEh4.pngitQwNfEJ64Z14.pngimGweBSLBXhAN.pngiblKKSWttXyO1d.png

The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours..

A lot of people asked me, but i don't remember which enb i am using, so what i am gonna do is upload the enb content in the skyrim folder minus the content in the data folder because i don't know which files are for enb in my data folder.

thanks a lot for your reply, really appreciated.  Keep on the good work, this is an awesome creation!

I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck

Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor?

Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor?