Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Actually, I wasn't much a fan of SkyUI when I tried it a bit ago. I guess my inventory just doesn't get as cluttered as others do

And the new ECE has breast and butt sliders. No sliders for arms or legs though

ScreenShot3.jpg

Leg slider? Don't tell me that the new verision of race menu mod has a slider for legs too?

Nice, what skeletons are you using? if the one i upload with the mod then didn't you have any laying, sitting, kneeling pose issue?

If you are using some other then plz tell me which one? cause i am now using xpmx 1.8(latest) and it changed the shape a little specially the breasts shape.

And by any chance do you now if there a new race menu mod version has the slider for legs or not or any other alternate race menu mod that has it?

Nice, what skeletons are you using? if the one i upload with the mod then didn't you have any laying, sitting, kneeling pose issue?

If you are using some other then plz tell me which one? cause i am now using xpmx 1.8(latest) and it changed the shape a little specially the breasts shape.

And by any chance do you now if there a new race menu mod version has the slider for legs or not or any other alternate race menu mod that has it?

I'm using the ones you gave me the last time, the XPMS skeletons to fix the height issues I had back then. I really can't see any shape change in the breasts, all seems normal to me......and I'm using CME (character making extender) and ECE (Enhanced Character Extender) where ECE comes first in mod order than CME. I didn't see any options for legs so far because I didn't check for any updates really. Your ZGGB-R body is really fine tuned, why you would want to change it now? I feel it would be such a waste if you do lose those thunder legs! If you know, your figure is just like those in the manga "BASTARD!!!"

Go and check out Thunder empress Arshes Nei.

I'm using the ones you gave me the last time, the XPMS skeletons to fix the height issues I had back then. I really can't see any shape change in the breasts, all seems normal to me......and I'm using CME (character making extender) and ECE (Enhanced Character Extender) where ECE comes first in mod order than CME. I didn't see any options for legs so far because I didn't check for any updates really. Your ZGGB-R body is really fine tuned, why you would want to change it now? I feel it would be such a waste if you do lose those thunder legs! If you know, your figure is just like those in the manga "BASTARD!!!"

Go and check out Thunder empress Arshes Nei.

Oh no, i wasn't asking so i can change the legs for ZGGB-R, i was just curious. I don't think i will ever touch the shape of ZGGB-R to change it lolz.

The 3 Lingerie Update Coming soon, Just need to adjust the texture paths in nifskope

Aradia Lace [black, Blue,Gold, Red, White]

ibxCRDAkWOrSRx.pngiBlsqUzcxoacS.pnginZH6xYzqIDRr.png

Bras and Bikinis [ 10-11 colors]

iboLflOYPVgiwS.png

Neo's scourset [blue, red, white, yellow]

iUZUUeitz2Lxs.png

Now the sexy combination 

iQbV4KNl3UQ61.pngi7pHTpIQTM8rl.pngi2PBl4P8e5nc4.png

Expect it in a day or two...I hope you'll like it..

Looking excellent.  Will there be a bikini top? Or just bottoms?

and no, I was just assuming that if there were bicep sliders, there'd be thigh sliders as well

bras and bikinis set has both bra and bikini, as you can see in the bra and bikini picture (blue bra and red bikini)

for now i only added lacy bikini, there are actually 3 items in the original bras and bikinis mod, amilia's panty, bra, normal and lacy panty.

There is not much difference in normal and lacy so panty so for the moment i only added lacy panty set, there may be 1 normal panty and one amillia panty (amelia panty needs some work on the butt, shows skin a little) because i added one part from each to check. But i will later add amelia and normal panty complete color set as well.

So in the update:

1. Aradia set has 5 items (top, thong, skirt, arm bracelets, neck wear) 5 colors (black, blue, gold, red and white)

2. bras and panties : 2 items; bras (black, blue, dark green, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red, white and yellow) Lacy panties (black, blue, Dark Green, green, leather, orange, pink, purple, red, white and yellow)

3. Neo's scourset: only one item because we already have 3 heel boots to go with it and couple of arm bracelets/gloves. The only one body wear has 4 items in one nif(neck, waist belt (like), belt and buckles (front - back) (blue, red, yellow and black n white)

I only need to correct the bra and bikini texture path because it already had all the color textures with diff color names, for others i set the path for one then copy paste the paths with the additional folder name.

and no, I was just assuming that if there were bicep sliders, there'd be thigh sliders as well

I thought new version came with the leg slider and downloaded it but didn't install, thought first i will confirm.

hello! I downloaded the last file of armor and I have problems with the folder "meshes" as trying to equip the armor automatically closes the game, and only had problems with it and have armor and equip some boots and gloves, if anyone knows which is the error or if I'm missing a file please advise. and downloaded all the files.

note: sorry for my English

hello! I downloaded the last file of armor and I have problems with the folder "meshes" as trying to equip the armor automatically closes the game, and only had problems with it and have armor and equip some boots and gloves, if anyone knows which is the error or if I'm missing a file please advise. and downloaded all the files.
note: sorry for my English

If you don't have a problem with the rest of the armors then this single armor has to work fine too. Which are armor by the way? Inpou?

hi zaselim!
have the text written with a translator, because I do not speak english!
I hope you can understand everything.
your armor is very good, I like them. Unfortunately I can not use it because I use the CHSBHC - BBP body!
but you have already worked with the CHSBHC body, as you can see on your page.
could not you put your arms in CHSBHC convert that would not only be happy, I know that it would be much work?
even if it is not possible, I would still say good work.

deutsch !

habe den text mit einem übersetzer geschrieben , denn ich spreche kein englisch !
ich hoffe du kannst alles verstehen .
deine rüstungen sind sehr sehr gut ,sie gefallen mir . leider kann ich sie nicht verwenden denn ich benutze den CHSBHC - BBP körper !
du hast doch auch schon mit dem CHSBHC körper gearbeitet , wie man auf deiner seite sehen kann .
könntest du nicht deine rüstungen in CHSBHC konvertieren , daß würde nicht nur mich freuen , ich weiß das es sehr viel arbeit wäre ?
auch wenn es nicht möglich ist , möchte ich trotzdem sagen gute arbeit.

hi zaselim!

have the text written with a translator, because I do not speak english!

I hope you can understand everything.

your armor is very good, I like them. Unfortunately I can not use it because I use the CHSBHC - BBP body!

but you have already worked with the CHSBHC body, as you can see on your page.

could not you put your arms in CHSBHC convert that would not only be happy, I know that it would be much work?

even if it is not possible, I would still say good work.

deutsch !

habe den text mit einem übersetzer geschrieben , denn ich spreche kein englisch !

ich hoffe du kannst alles verstehen .

deine rüstungen sind sehr sehr gut ,sie gefallen mir . leider kann ich sie nicht verwenden denn ich benutze den CHSBHC - BBP körper !

du hast doch auch schon mit dem CHSBHC körper gearbeitet , wie man auf deiner seite sehen kann .

könntest du nicht deine rüstungen in CHSBHC konvertieren , daß würde nicht nur mich freuen , ich weiß das es sehr viel arbeit wäre ?

auch wenn es nicht möglich ist , möchte ich trotzdem sagen gute arbeit.

I can't it was a work, it was just a trail n error, to be exact, i learned how to edit meshes in 3ds max on chsbhc. It was only for a couple of days or may be 3-4. I am really sorry to say this i already have 3 bodies i am using, two of the are private and the third one is ZGGB-R (the released version of my ZGGB Mod) so you can see there is already a lot of work for me to convert armor for three bodies. And soon i will be making another one to release. So i can't convert armor for another body (chsbhc) you can find the armors i convert for chsbhc as well i think. ask around. there are lot of great armors for chsbhc i wish i could convert them for my mod. 

Again I am really sorry for i can't full fill your request. I hope you understand.

The 3 Lingerie Pack Update Added

The 3 Lingerie Update

Aradia Lace [black, Blue,Gold, Red, White]

ibxCRDAkWOrSRx.pngiBlsqUzcxoacS.pnginZH6xYzqIDRr.png

Bras and Bikinis [ 10-11 colors]

iboLflOYPVgiwS.png

Neo's scourset [blue, red, white, yellow]

iUZUUeitz2Lxs.png

Now the sexy combination 

iQbV4KNl3UQ61.pngi7pHTpIQTM8rl.pngi2PBl4P8e5nc4.png

Expect it in a day or two...I hope you'll like it..

I've been wondering, do I just replace all the existing files with the new armor pack you uploaded? Or do I have to go through deleting the old ones and then reinstalling.

if you have the main update then you don't need it.

If you have the inpou armor you don't need it.

If you have the corrected path meshes then you don't need it

Just download and install the lingerie update..

Does the main update include the lingerie?

No, as i have said in the main post, i am going to release the new converted armors/outfit with the updated esp file. so if you have all the previous updates/releases then you will not need to download them again, just download the new updates.

For the new guys, they will need to download all the previous udpates from oldest to new for them to have all armors/outfits.

And as i think you have all the previous updates so you won't need to download them again. Ofcourse if someone new downloads only the lingerie update so then he/she will only have lingerie pack not the previous ones, but they will show in the console window by typing "help zggbr" because the eps file is the same but updated one.

Soooo.......is this body CBBE based? Could I potentially use cbbe armor or would I always need armor converted to fit the body? As I've said before.......awesome

As i have said many times and also mentioned in the main post, ZGGB-R uses the calyps' textures which is not compatible with any other bodies (cbbe, unp, adec etc)

And yest you will need to convert armor to fit them perfectly on ZGGB-R. And if you will ever decide to convert armors for ZGGB-R plz share with me, i will post them in the main post with your name. And ofcourse Will be really grateful for conversions.