Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Just out of curiosity, what mod are those swords in the pictures on the first page?

Just out of curiosity, what mod are those swords in the pictures on the first page?

Just out of curiosity, do you have this mod working properly along with the armors?

The blades are from Tera Weapons and the ones in the blue Thunderbird armor is also from Tera Weapons but i customized the textures to get what i wanted.

The golden swords, In Right is Maliki Sword Mod(from prince of persia) and I think the other one in the Left hand is the vicious Sword(don't remember the name correctly)

And yes ofcourse its working fine for me with the armors and everything else i use in skyrim (with max 253 mods). And i posted the pictures of every armor when i convert it before releasing the update. And as you can see in my signature Out of three all three versions of Gaya on the left is the ZGGB-R(this mod) version of GAYA.

Just out of curiosity, do you have this mod working properly along with the armors?

The blades are from Tera Weapons and the ones in the blue Thunderbird armor is also from Tera Weapons but i customized the textures to get what i wanted.

The golden swords, In Right is Maliki Sword Mod(from prince of persia) and I think the other one in the Left hand is the vicious Sword(don't remember the name correctly)

And yes ofcourse its working fine for me with the armors and everything else i use in skyrim (with max 253 mods). And i posted the pictures of every armor when i convert it before releasing the update. And as you can see in my signature Out of three all three versions of Gaya on the left is the ZGGB-R(this mod) version of GAYA.

OH i know it all works for you, i ment to the poster above, i just wondered if other people actually got this to work other then yourself is all.

Anyways going back to ADEC, it's not worth the hassle, its a shame you got banned from nexus, with alittle help from some fellow modders this could of been a really good mod that gives cbbe a run for its money, as it stands it a nice mod one person seems to have working flawlessly, really a shame because i visually like the mod alot.

Anyways goodluck with it in the future.

Just checked the race mod version that you uploaded still a no go, i have a fresh copy of skyrim with just skse and fnis installed, i have checked them through TE5edit and also with Mod Organizer, everything is in working order and i have 100% nothing wrong with my setup.

I downloaded the race mod, i unzipped it, i then downloaded the TBBP meshes, unzipped them, i then placed the TBBP into the correct path in racemod folder, re zipped it added it to mod organizer and ticked the appropriate esp and the esm for compatibility, i log into game and I'm in vanilla bra and panties which is fine, i go to racemenu i can select any race, i click on your race and my game disappears from screen. I appreciate you trying to help out with the people who have issues but i just cannot understand how this does not work. Only thing i can think of is you have a lot of mods installed and it all works together with your mods/save files but on a clean installation it wont.

I have also tried it on a fresh character and a saved one.

I will check the non race mod version and report back but i seriously don't see it working as well.

Ok just checked the Body version and its different issue, basically the head doesnt match the body though it's not super bad its just not seamless? i dont know if you have a seamless neck on yours or not, but the other issue is her left breast is all the way inside her body, yes i did use the TBBP meshes.

As for the armor's well i have tried different ones from the console and i managed to get a pair of boots to wear on me, anything else i tried crashed the game, i installed them like you said on last page. Something is seriously broken in this mod.

Just watched the video again and it seems your neck is not seamless, that's fine just wish i knew this beforehand.

Oho, you told me this late (or may be you did and i didn't read you post properly, sorry of that if i missed it) that you using the fresh skyrim with no mods other than skse and fnis.

Sir you and the friend who's game is crashing with body as well need these mods before having my mod..

0. some mods for younger face looks, eyes and eyebrows, beauty of skyrim mod(or something like that) A body mod, either CBBE or UNP(I recomend CBBE with TBBP/BBP Compatibility)

When I first installed skyrim, the first mod i used was CHSBHC Body Mod with BBP, then after some time I made my own MOD (prototype of My Original ZGGB MOD) then I installed these mods I am listing below

1. ECE (Edvance Character Edition)

2. Cover Girl

3. eyes of beauty (I think its also optional)

4. A mod that makes the faces Young looking, smooth skin etc

After that i made my ZGGB MOD out of Maki's CBBE V3m (worked on it)

Then  

5. Race menu mod

6. HD Eye brows

Then i wanted to have a TBBP so i made ZGGB-T out of ZGGB (first i tried a bodyslide for CBBE to make a tbbp compatible version of maki's CBBE V3m but it gave me some issues in the 3ds Max so i seeked someone's help to get my ZGGB into tbbp then worked on to make ZGGB-T)

so Installed

7. TBBP compatible meshes, skeletons etc(all the necessary stuff for the TBBP compatibility)

8. Made ZGGB-T

Many people asked for it but i thought to make ZGGB-R instead, released ZGGB-R people asked to make it tbbp then i practice to achieve paint weight skills and then make it TBBP. 

Sorry for the detailed post. so what i did was 1-8 steps to get tbbp bodies with no crash and total armor compatibility without the crash.

So, what you have to is mainly install

1. CHSBHC with bbp or tbbp

2. or Install CBBE 3.2 or higher with TBBP or BBP

Install these if you want for the look and may be it solves the diff head color problem

1. ECE (Edvance Character Edition)

2. Cover Girl

3. eyes of beauty (I think its also optional)

4. mods that makes the faces Young looking, smooth skin etc

Then My mod the complete package version. Sorry for the long post with a lot of un necessary details, I really hope that it works out for you guys..

OH i know it all works for you, i ment to the poster above, i just wondered if other people actually got this to work other then yourself is all.

Anyways going back to ADEC, it's not worth the hassle, its a shame you got banned from nexus, with alittle help from some fellow modders this could of been a really good mod that gives cbbe a run for its money, as it stands it a nice mod one person seems to have working flawlessly, really a shame because i visually like the mod alot.

Anyways goodluck with it in the future.

Only few had the issue with diff head color and I think some of them solved their issue when i posted My Textures Folder and the rest is using it without the issue. And only 2 may be 3 guys had the issue with the armor.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, And yes you should use the mod that works for you without any issue.

The surprising thing is now i have uploaded all the content i am using for the mod, It really sad that some guys still having issue and i don't understand why that is..

Anyways goodluck with it in the future

I found this pic few pages back posted by someone else who's using the mod and its working fine for him as well

Screen_Shot1250.pngScreen_Shot1386.pngScreen_Shot1389.png

I havent check it with the new game, don't you have a save game, if yes then check on the save game and tell me what happens. There is no other info i think i have to give. 

It shouldn't be crashing.. also did you install the tbbp meshes that i mentioned to add, if yes then remove the femalebody_0 and 1 tbbp meshes and copy paste the ones in the package to see what happens, if the doesn't crash with the non-tbbp meshes then it means you have a compatibility issue for the tbb

I removed the femalebody_0 and 1 and re-installed the main pack. Seems to be working now. Thanks again!

I havent check it with the new game, don't you have a save game, if yes then check on the save game and tell me what happens. There is no other info i think i have to give. 

It shouldn't be crashing.. also did you install the tbbp meshes that i mentioned to add, if yes then remove the femalebody_0 and 1 tbbp meshes and copy paste the ones in the package to see what happens, if the doesn't crash with the non-tbbp meshes then it means you have a compatibility issue for the tbb

I removed the femalebody_0 and 1 and re-installed the main pack. Seems to be working now. Thanks again!

Then sir you having issue with tbbp compatibility, not because of the mod. Because non tbbp meshes are working for you.

The armor main update link and its mirror appears to be down! :(

That said, this looks absolutely brilliant!

I just checked and both main and mirror links are working, but in the mirror link only 2 links have left 1. turbobit and 2. depositefiles.

Plz check again, and thanks for liking it.

Yep, It is working great. I do notice there is a cut at the ankles, and the inner legs look dirty in certain angles, but it's working great otherwise.

I'm using dragonfly TBBP and HDT Body Physics and all of the armors are working except for the Pharoah's/Egyptian head armor, which I don't mind.

If I knew how to create mods I'd add more armors, but I got it going great.

Yep, It is working great. I do notice there is a cut at the ankles, and the inner legs look dirty in certain angles, but it's working great otherwise.

I'm using dragonfly TBBP and HDT Body Physics and all of the armors are working except for the Pharoah's/Egyptian head armor, which I don't mind.

If I knew how to create mods I'd add more armors, but I got it going great.

It nice to see that its working for you, 3 guys were having issue with it..

What issue are you having with the Inpou armor?

About the cut, i explained it earlier that if you are going to use muscle and tanline textures then you will notice a cut. If you are using the original femalebody_1_msn.dds textures then it will not happen.

Your mod is really great, congratz! XD

Btw, i have a question. You've posted in the topic "post your sex screenshot" some pictures (hot!), and i see you've used your body, but with larger tits.

When i installed this mod, the tits wasnt that big, how can i achieve that in my game?

Thanks! XD

Btw, i have a question. You've posted in the topic "post your sex screenshot" some pictures (hot!), and i see you've used your body, but with larger tits.

When i installed this mod, the tits wasnt that big, how can i achieve that in my game?

Thanks! XD

I also mentioned in that post "post your sex screen shots" that everything in the pics are released or going to be in the future except one thing. That one thing is that body mod you are talking about. its a private mod.

But i will be releasing the new Body MOD in the near future similar to my private body mod (with big breasts). Actually the whole body is heavier than the ZGGB-R (current released version) (breasts, butt, thighs etc). So, for now you can only have ZGGB-R mod (the right one in my sig)..I may be releasing not 1 but 2 body mods(similar to the left and middle body in my sig)..

Thanks! XD

I also mentioned in that post "post your sex screen shots" that everything in the pics are released or going to be in the future except one thing. That one thing is that body mod you are talking about. its a private mod.

But i will be releasing the new Body MOD in the near future similar to my private body mod (with big breasts). Actually the whole body is heavier than the ZGGB-R (current released version) (breasts, butt, thighs etc). So, for now you can only have ZGGB-R mod (the right one in my sig)..I may be releasing not 1 but 2 body mods(similar to the left and middle body in my sig)..

:D Yay!! :D

Can someone help me? This mod works fine, and I have ALL the armor working,  but for some reason I cannot find any of the Bras (lingerie type).

By console commands I found the orange one, but the game will not let me see the IDs for any of the other ones.

Can someone please post the exact IDs for just the Bras? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: whoops! found it! Sorry about that guys. Please ignore this post.

First just wanted to say how awesome this body is. I've been using the CHSBHC up till now cause I love a large chest. But the waist on this body is aweome. Anyways though what I would like to know is what hair are you using in these pic?

iplcdlXTlHyYp.pngibdhbaVyD3Zdt.png

First just wanted to say how awesome this body is. I've been using the CHSBHC up till now cause I love a large chest. But the waist on this body is aweome. Anyways though what I would like to know is what hair are you using in these pic?

iplcdlXTlHyYp.pngibdhbaVyD3Zdt.png

First Thanks for liking my mod, I am using one of  SG hair set in this pic

First 2 Armor conversion from upcoming Armor update..

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

iH80OcHprqJ9z.pngib1ZNfa48YwBAn.pngiFVqzQ4bau747.pngirlMR0GVtzrTY.png

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

Converted the 3rd Armor/Outfit, some pics

3. Witch Outfit and Clock

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Oh YES!!! Thunderbird armor!!! You are my hero :heart::D :D :D

Converted the 4th one

4. The Dragon Princess n Trielek Armor Mix

ibwiEJrJKkpuzm.pngibcJnLL0QquVVf.png