Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

The files were uploaded separately at separate times. 

My textures folder is for if you want to have the character looks like my character has, Its not necessary. ( i uploaded it because someone wanted to have exactly the same quality(shine, sweat etc) i have for my character.

I uploaded the raw archive separately because a couple of guys had the issue with blue tex and eyes, hairs thing so its for that if you have the issue. Otherwise you don't need it as well because all the files in it are older and i also don't use it.

And the body mod and the race mod has to be in separate links and the race mod has no meshes and textures because i already uploaded them with the body mod so i didn't see the need to add them again with the race mod.

I could make a big archive with all the folders in one but I also have a slow internet and uploading a huge file takes a lot of time

By the way, I am quite surprised that its still not working for you...

My textures folder is for if you want to have the character looks like my character has, Its not necessary.

I uploaded the raw archive separately because a couple of guys had the issue with blue tex and eyes, hairs thing so its for that if you have the issue. Otherwise you don't need it as well because all the files in it are older and i also don't use it.

And the body mod and the race mod has to be in separate links.

It still doesn't explain how with a fresh install i have head matching body issues, do you not have this problem? or did you do something to fix it yourself?

No i don't have it, the different head color issue is not because of the mod, i think someone posted in the thread that is was because of the tintmask file.

Interesting, well i will try troubleshoot it more because i do really like the shape lol... I do hope you eventually release a shemale version, i have a similar looking shemale in another game called SecondLife and i play on her quite a bit :D

No i don't have it, the different head color issue is not because of the mod, i think someone posted in the thread that is was because of the tintmask file.

Interesting, well i will try troubleshoot it more because i do really like the shape lol... I do hope you eventually release a shemale version, i have a similar looking shemale in another game called SecondLife and i play on her quite a bit :D

Check post 238 and posted the comparison pics with enb off and on for the head and body matching color when the first got that issue.

page 12

and I stopped working for the shemale version because you can add the add-on penis or futa penis mod so there is no need to make a shemale version for the mod. 

Check post 238 and posted the comparison pics with enb off and on for the head and body matching color when the first got that issue.

page 12

and I stopped working for the shemale version because you can add the add-on penis or futa penis mod so there is no need to make a shemale version for the mod. 

Oddly enough i was using ENB lol, no matter i will try this CK fix and see what happens, might aswell give it at go seeing as ive spend this long at it.

Funny about the shemale mod because the penis on it is one color and its a tan one, if we are both speaking about the futanari race mod?

page 12

Oddly enough i was using ENB lol, no matter i will try this CK fix and see what happens, might aswell give it at go seeing as ive spend this long at it.

Funny about the shemale mod because the penis on it is one color and its a tan one, if we are both speaking about the futanari race mod?

lolz check these pics post 298

page 15

the non futa penis almost matches with the body.

page 12

page 15

that the futa race mod?

here is what my issue looks like

page 12

page 15

that the futa race mod?

No its UNP Shemale mod, add 6 penis small, medium, high penis with both erect and flaccid version

My textures folder is for if you want to have the character looks like my character has, Its not necessary. ( i uploaded it because someone wanted to have exactly the same quality(shine, sweat etc) i have for my character.

And the body mod and the race mod has to be in separate links and the race mod has no meshes and textures because i already uploaded them with the body mod so i didn't see the need to add them again with the race mod.

I could make a big archive with all the folders in one but I also have a slow internet and uploading a huge file takes a lot of time

i did it as instructed....hell i am even usessing your assests folder to insure the right skeleton as well

i did it as instructed....hell i am even usessing your assests folder to insure the right skeleton as well

Ye i gave up, i have over 250 mods running in skyrim all working together, i have the experience but there is no way in hell to get the head to match the body.

Ye i gave up, i have over 250 mods running in skyrim all working together, i have the experience but there is no way in hell to get the head to match the body.

Sorry for not being helpful, i also don't understand why is it happening with you...

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

iH80OcHprqJ9z.pngib1ZNfa48YwBAn.pngiFVqzQ4bau747.pngirlMR0GVtzrTY.png

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

This is amazing, sir. Thanks for this!!! BTW are there any non armor clothing replacers? Either way, this is great. Thanks again!!!

Can anyone be so kind and upload the shape/skin/armors all in one zip file ready to just copy/paste into my data folder if that's at all possible, tried everything and even the armors cause my game to crash as soon as i try wear them, would appreciate it a lot ty

OR

Just give better instructions to installing the armor, the ones here dont say what should overwrite what etc

This is amazing, sir. Thanks for this!!! BTW are there any non armor clothing replacers? Either way, this is great. Thanks again!!!

Can anyone be so kind and upload the shape/skin/armors all in one zip file ready to just copy/paste into my data folder if that's at all possible, tried everything and even the armors cause my game to crash as soon as i try wear them, would appreciate it a lot ty

OR

Just give better instructions to installing the armor, the ones here dont say what should overwrite what etc

I will try to do that as soon as i can (the body part), Again If i will upload this then the files i upload will be what i am using in my game right now, i don't use the extra files "raw race mod archive" and may not have it anymore because the main download for race mod doesn't cause any issue for me. 

A suggestion, try using the bodychange mod, you can use 9 different body mods other than your original body mod with it and can change them in the mcm menu, after installing the bodychange you just have to paste in the meshes and textures in the custom set folder (1-9). You will only need to change the texture path for the femalehead.nif in nifskope to where you pasted the textures files(custom set folder x)

About the armors, its simple. (You'll be installing the content (the esp and textures, meshes folders) in data folder

1. download the main update and paste it in your data folder (the esp file and meshes, textures folder)

2. Download and install the Inpou armor (paste/overwrite the esp and meshes and textures folder)

3. Download the Corrected meshes path (paste it in your data folder, the meshes folder)

4. Download and install the Lingerie Pack (paste/overwrite the esp file and meshes, textures folder)

I get a CTD as soon as the game finishes loading. I have the Alternate Start mod and after I create my character and pick which start i want, after it loads i see my character for a second then it crashes. What did I do wrong?

do you have 1stperson femalebody files in your skyrim?

The only way the game crashes with the mod

1. if you don't have TBBP Skeletons..

2. If you don't have the 1stperson femalebody .nif files in your skyrim, don't remember the exact path but its suppose to be in the meshes\actors\characters\ folder, may be in character assets folder or these files have the folder of their own.

Other than than i don't think there's any other issue for the crash.

The armors already have the 1stperson files need for them so i don't think armor will be the reason for crash.

Ok i tested the race mod, and its fine. I just made the archive " The ZGGB-R Complete Body mack" includes

1. The Body Mod (with all the main meshes and tex files .

2. Other Textures (all the other textures created by me and hongchina)

A. Muscle/Sweaty and Tan line Textures by HongChina.

B. The Tattoo Tex are made by me.

C. My sweaty tex are the ones i use don't remember which one are these may be from fair skin complexion mod

3. The race mod with all the main meshes and tex files, you can use the other textures folder with race mod as well.

4. Added a Video to insure that there is no issue on my part and read me, Plz read it.

Uploading....

Ok i tested the race mod, and its fine. I just made the archive " The ZGGB-R Complete Body mack" includes

1. The Body Mod (with all the main meshes and tex files .

2. Other Textures (all the other textures created by me and hongchina)

A. Muscle/Sweaty and Tan line Textures by HongChina.

B. The Tattoo Tex are made by me.

C. My sweaty tex are the ones i use don't remember which one are these may be from fair skin complexion mod

3. The race mod with all the main meshes and tex files, you can use the other textures folder with race mod as well.

4. Added a Video to insure that there is no issue on my part and read me, Plz read it.

Uploading....

thank you...let me know when it is uploaded and i appreciate it very much

added the complete body pack with complete race mod included, the video for checking the race mod that works fine for me, other tex..

Sorry I guys I mistakenly added the original femalebody_0/1 files which are not tbbp compatible therefore have no animations for butt and breasts, PLZ download the TBBP meshes and overwrite them with the old female body nif files. Thank you

Okay, question: I installed the body mod and started a new game. I just got into helgen's keep, and when I attempted to remove her clothes to verify the new body, the game CTD. Did I install it wrong? Any extra info you'd need from me? Thanks in advance!

I havent check it with the new game, don't you have a save game, if yes then check on the save game and tell me what happens. There is no other info i think i have to give. 

It shouldn't be crashing.. also did you install the tbbp meshes that i mentioned to add, if yes then remove the femalebody_0 and 1 tbbp meshes and copy paste the ones in the package to see what happens, if the doesn't crash with the non-tbbp meshes then it means you have a compatibility issue for the tbbp

Just checked the race mod version that you uploaded still a no go, i have a fresh copy of skyrim with just skse and fnis installed, i have checked them through TE5edit and also with Mod Organizer, everything is in working order and i have 100% nothing wrong with my setup.

I downloaded the race mod, i unzipped it, i then downloaded the TBBP meshes, unzipped them, i then placed the TBBP into the correct path in racemod folder, re zipped it added it to mod organizer and ticked the appropriate esp and the esm for compatibility, i log into game and I'm in vanilla bra and panties which is fine, i go to racemenu i can select any race, i click on your race and my game disappears from screen. I appreciate you trying to help out with the people who have issues but i just cannot understand how this does not work. Only thing i can think of is you have a lot of mods installed and it all works together with your mods/save files but on a clean installation it wont.

I have also tried it on a fresh character and a saved one.

I will check the non race mod version and report back but i seriously don't see it working as well.

Ok just checked the Body version and its different issue, basically the head doesnt match the body though it's not super bad its just not seamless? i dont know if you have a seamless neck on yours or not, but the other issue is her left breast is all the way inside her body, yes i did use the TBBP meshes.

As for the armor's well i have tried different ones from the console and i managed to get a pair of boots to wear on me, anything else i tried crashed the game, i installed them like you said on last page. Something is seriously broken in this mod.

Just watched the video again and it seems your neck is not seamless, that's fine just wish i knew this beforehand.