hi...

i have a couple new strange issues with the latest version of the mod... i don't know if anybody already had the same problems...  too many posts to read all of them... sorry :P

1) the wipping scene, both at the pillory and in the cell, nevre ends...  sex and other things last the time i set in MCM (usually 40 sex.) while wipping continues for ever...  until i use the task manager to kill the game... didn't find any other way to stop it...  at the moment i set the wipping possibility to 0 in order to keep playing but i love beong wipped (well, not in real life, LOL ) so, if anybody knows what might be the problem... i would appreciate :)

Regarding this, apparently the whipping scene runs until your health is low.  I'm running Requiem plus appropriate patches, and with the prisoner collar providing constant healing, my health bar never goes down (though my magicka and stamina rapidly deplete).  The quickest way I found to "fix" this is to use the console to hurt myself -- I open the console ("~") and type player.damageav health 75 (use a number that leaves you will low health, but doesn't kill you or trigger Death Alternative if you're using it).  The collar will quickly heal you back up to full, and the whipping scene will end.

Edit:  It sounds like the patch on the previous page is a better answer.  Wish I knew about it while I spent a buggy 2+ hours real time rotting in the Windhelm dungeon yesterday.

thanks for answering...  i'll try the patch and if it doesn't work, i'll try your method :)

the secondo problem is less annoying... only have to wait for the next event to trigger and the pillory comes back ;)

-------------------------------- Update -------------------------------------

tried the patch and setting the max time there worked... 

luckily !!  since i think your method wouldn't work... for some reason, my health doesn't go down when i get wipped... i have 180 of health when i start getting wipped and i still have 180 afted 60 seconds of wipping... seems i'm supergirl and i never new i was ! :P

thanks anyway for helping pointing me to the new patch that i had missed !  :)

I had further thoughts on handling the processing fee though I don't know how practical it would be to code.

If the pc cannot pay the fee then they are released but still owe the fee. They are free to move around the city to somehow earn/steal the gold to pay it off but if they leave the city then it automatically becomes a bounty (pc has absconded) and maybe rounded up a bit as well to tempt the bounty hunters. Could also have a time limit while in the city as well but it would need to be a reasonable amount of time to get the gold.

I still like the idea of equipment confiscation but it would definitely need an "off" toggle for combat mod users as per evilsabre's very good points

I see people are still missing the patch, maybe I should make a proper download page for it.

Yes, you should! Or maybe even ask xaz if you can put your patches on the official download page, so people won't miss them? Just a thought! :)

I've run into a problem with the latest version, and it occurs with the patch installed as well. When the jailer is taking my character to the pillories, they wind up taking a roundabout way and go through some invisible door (just outside the Hall of the Dead in Solitude, and between the guard training area and the door to Mistveil Keep in Riften, don't know about other areas as I haven't been arrested in those yet). My character follows and is led back through a now empty town to the pillories, and is locked up for their punishment. The only character there is the jailer (and Brynjolf in Riften, who tried to get my character to do his scheme). Anyone else having this problem? I never saw anything like it when i played on my laptop (may it rest in peace).

I see people are still missing the patch, maybe I should make a proper download page for it.

Yes, you should! Or maybe even ask xaz if you can put your patches on the official download page, so people won't miss them? Just a thought! :)

Ok, ok you've talked me into it!

that would be great ! :)

thanks for the patch that solved my problem...  and sorry for not having seen it myself but with so many posts i usually get lost... especially because english isn't my own language and the effort of reading and understanding so many posts, quickly makes me bored and annoyed even if the subject itself is interesting :P

that would be great ! :)

thanks for the patch that solved my problem...  and sorry for not having seen it myself but with so many posts i usually get lost... especially because english isn't my own language and the effort of reading and understanding so many posts, quickly maked me bored and annoyed even if the subject itself is interesting :P

I understand. ;)

Inte i'm back with more annoying questions :)

How easy would it be to add pillories to towns that lack them? Is it just add the objects and the system will realize they are there and use them (suspecting its not this easy) or do i have to edit the quests etc

Edit: dragon patch is kinda at a stalemate until i can make dragons spawn reliably with DCO currently they are behaving badly and spawning whenever they please rather than when i tell them to.... :(

How easy would it be to add pillories to towns that lack them? Is it just add the objects and the system will realize they are there and use them (suspecting its not this easy) or do i have to edit the quests etc

Yes, you'd have to edit some quests, JailVars among them.

Yes, you'd have to edit some quests, JailVars among them.

oohh fun lets see how much stuff i can break this weekend then :D

my little dragon patch works kinda....... it stops the attacks once you get arrested just the small issue of when you get released DCO's assault system is left non functional....... basically it blocks 1 assault then can't re-enable them atm. That prob eliminates all hope for a tiny edit to the patch file now i actually need to make a compatibility patch for DCO

my little dragon patch works kinda....... it stops the attacks once you get arrested just the small issue of when you get released DCO's assault system is left non functional....... basically it blocks 1 assault then can't re-enable them atm. That prob eliminates all hope for a tiny edit to the patch file now i actually need to make a compatibility patch for DCO

IDK how DCO is choosing when to attack but with Patch 5c I introduced StoreUtil variables.

If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "xpoPCinJail") == 1)
    DCO, stop attacks.
Else
    DCO, attack away.
EndIf
You could use that in a script somewhere.

Hi,

The patch link is coming up with an error saying the file can't be found?

YEP

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

It send me to a page for which I don't have permission too !!!???

the same thing happens to me

Hi,

The patch link is coming up with an error saying the file can't be found?

YEP

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

It send me to a page for which I don't have permission too !!!???

the same thing happens to me

same problem to me...  i downloades 5b yesterday but now i can't do that any more ? what's wrong ?

--------------------------------------------- edit -----------------------------------

now working :)  thanks

I have a few more questions.

If I understand right, the patch No.5c is the last and I need to delete the 5b before installing the 5c?

(Can’t download the 5c like the people above)

The other question is; the Save game script cleaner can help me to get the mod working with my old character? (Without starting a new game)

UPD:

I just tried the Save game script cleaner and the mod still now working with my old character :(

Ran across a good one today, I started a new game and used LAL, and ended up with a huge bounty in all the holds.  I had bounty hunters after me from the start.  I submitted to the first one (eventually after all the other mods were done with me) and was dragged off to jail.  Got the pillory (Poor Lydia was with me!).  Everything was working great (first time!) Then the bounty hunter showed up and wanted to drag me away.  Well, that wasn't going to happen beings I was being "punished"  at the time.  The bonty hunter sort of waited there with weapon drawn, I knew he was going to attack.  So, in an effort to try to sidetrack glitches, I used the console to kill the bounty hunter, in front of all of the city guards..brilliant!  They started hammering on me while I was locked in the pillory.  Lydia was trying to fend them off, but was beaten down.  At some point I got out of the pillory and slugged a guard, then put my fists away.  They hauled me off to jail again, where I suffered through their punishments in the cell.  Then the jailer came along and dragged me back to the pillory to finish up that sentence!

I think the bounty hunters should be coded to know when their target is already serving a jail sentence, they can wait! (maybe this has been fixed, just thought I would bring it up)

I also wish something could be done about all the mods fighting for player events at the same time, gets a bit rough when there are  NPCs coming at you from all directions wanting to do different things with you.

Awesome work btw!

Ran across a good one today, I started a new game and used LAL, and ended up with a huge bounty in all the holds.  I had bounty hunters after me from the start.  I submitted to the first one (eventually after all the other mods were done with me) and was dragged off to jail.  Got the pillory (Poor Lydia was with me!).  Everything was working great (first time!) Then the bounty hunter showed up and wanted to drag me away.  Well, that wasn't going to happen beings I was being "punished"  at the time.  The bonty hunter sort of waited there with weapon drawn, I knew he was going to attack.  So, in an effort to try to sidetrack glitches, I used the console to kill the bounty hunter, in front of all of the city guards..brilliant!  They started hammering on me while I was locked in the pillory.  Lydia was trying to fend them off, but was beaten down.  At some point I got out of the pillory and slugged a guard, then put my fists away.  They hauled me off to jail again, where I suffered through their punishments in the cell.  Then the jailer came along and dragged me back to the pillory to finish up that sentence!

I think the bounty hunters should be coded to know when their target is already serving a jail sentence, they can wait! (maybe this has been fixed, just thought I would bring it up)

I also wish something could be done about all the mods fighting for player events at the same time, gets a bit rough when there are  NPCs coming at you from all directions wanting to do different things with you.

Awesome work btw!

The bounty hunter, was he from PO or vanilla?