Hum this mod seem pretty promising, I tryed v6 today, can't seem to make it work correctly, probably conflicting with SD or sexis (CTD on loading screen...)?

Anyway, i will work on it, probably a conflict with another mod i have installed. Ill give some feedback later.

EDIT: I found the conflicting mod : player headtracking, should mention it ^^

Thanks!!! gonna give a test drive.

I use player headtracking. Starnge it's crashing your game ...

I'm gonna go ahead and sound like an ungrateful snob and say I think the whip marks are way too subtle (hard to see) and don't last long time all.

To make the whip marks last longer you can edit your skyrim.ini file. Under the section [display] add the following:

fDecalLifetime=300.0

Higher number means longer. This will affect all decals (blood etc) in the game.

I can fix the size and visibility. Maybe should experiment some more....

Not to sound pushy but, xaz, are you going to post an update anytime soon? Just started new game to try out the new DLCs and I very much like to keep this mod enabled through my game play but if there's going to be an update soon, I'd rather use the new one. :)

Hum this mod seem pretty promising, I tryed v6 today, can't seem to make it work correctly, probably conflicting with SD or sexis (CTD on loading screen...)?

Anyway, i will work on it, probably a conflict with another mod i have installed. Ill give some feedback later.

EDIT: I found the conflicting mod : player headtracking, should mention it ^^

Thanks!!! gonna give a test drive.

I use player headtracking. Starnge it's crashing your game ...

Yep its itching me too. I will test some more tonight with load order and maybe update headtracking version. Ill give some review

Not to sound pushy but, xaz, are you going to post an update anytime soon? Just started new game to try out the new DLCs and I very much like to keep this mod enabled through my game play but if there's going to be an update soon, I'd rather use the new one. :)

No problem. We're on the same side here; I too want an update ;). It's just that I've been busy with some playing as well as some bug fixes, RL stuff, and changes to Zaz Animation Pack.

Though, you'll not get anything super advanced, but I hope it should make the mod (finally) fully functional. This means I can start fleshing it out with content. ... which of course is much more fun than finishing old content, so I've already started. :(

No promises, but I'll try to update today. At least it should be this week.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but anyways, I just played through the mod, and I think it's a good start, but I'm really surprised there isn't any sex. I just find it hard to believe a guard would strip a woman, put her on a cross, whip her, then... do nothing else to her. If they're going to go that far, they may as well sex her up too.

I'd have a random event where an approaching guard will either:

a.) Perform a whipping to you.

b.) Sex -- Of course, have a variety of sex acts, otherwise it'd get old.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but anyways, I just played through the mod, and I think it's a good start, but I'm really surprised there isn't any sex. I just find it hard to believe a guard would strip a woman, put her on a cross, whip her, then... do nothing else to her. If they're going to go that far, they may as well sex her up too.

combine this with SA and you get that effect... I got raped straight off when I was punished ...

Great work, looking forward to it's continuation. 

- The door to the guard barracks in Morthal remains locked after being released from the jail so you cannot leave.

- The beating kills me almost every time, I assume down to some other mod (SkyRe?).  TIM in console to toggle immortal mode works around this, but does break immersion.  Is it possible to script TIM during the beatings?

- Personal preference, but a beating every hour seems a little excessive, perhaps every 24 hours or so would be more reasonable.

- Would be nice if the decals remained longer, but I would not know if that is possible.

I've also removed the option to pay your bounty in my game so that if you commit a crime you're going to jail unless you resist.  I think it would work well included in the mod, but agree that it is not for everyone.

- The door to the guard barracks in Morthal remains locked after being released from the jail so you cannot leave.

- The beating kills me almost every time, I assume down to some other mod (SkyRe?).  TIM in console to toggle immortal mode works around this, but does break immersion.  Is it possible to script TIM during the beatings?

- Personal preference, but a beating every hour seems a little excessive, perhaps every 24 hours or so would be more reasonable.

- Would be nice if the decals remained longer, but I would not know if that is possible.

I've also removed the option to pay your bounty in my game so that if you commit a crime you're going to jail unless you resist.  I think it would work well included in the mod, but agree that it is not for everyone.

Hmm kinda gonna reply on this one as...

- Morthal works for me... My door is unlocked... Hell I'm getting released as they open the door and tell me to fck off ... Do you have conflicting mods ?

- Beatings never killed me... Shouldn't actually kill you... I don't even see an HP bar when I get whipped... It's not like it deals real damage...

- Every hour maybe... This has been a WIP and Xaz has been testing things that are possible... It's actually possible to shift times probably... I would love to see xaz release a config with this mod in the form of an ini or skse extension

- Decalls setup is based on blood setup... Basically it stays as long as blood... You hate it... You love it... It's a default Bethesda setting HOWEVER there is a way to extend the time it lasts... and it has been answered in this or ZAP topic before

Either you adjust your ini files or you'll use a mod making them last longer (mine last longer due enhanced blood mod)

1. Go back to your cell then lol

2. The guard whips you in NON-combat mode, and the cane has a flag that makes it unusable in normal combat. What other mods are you using?

3. The punishment quest updates every 1 in-game hour which is already too long. Use the bed and sleep for 24 hours each time. Then you'll egt whipped once a day or so

. The punishment quest updates every 1 in-game hour which is already too long. Use the bed and sleep for 24 hours each time. Then you'll egt whipped once a day or so

Well, it would still suck if you get sentenced to, let's say 40 days. :)

xaz will work on different punishments once the entire mod is starting to get to the shape... As for the current moment there is nothing in Solitude and such... Hell he might even put out some lovely things later...

BTW I do like the idea of seeing your own char punished... Hell sometimes I think they should leave her tied up for a while... Would be more fun seeing she might be uncouncious from the punishment

I'll check out Morthal. Testing takes a lot of time, so I'll miss little things like this. I suspect Whiterun is the most tested so far...

Beatings killing you is probably due to Skyre, Combat Brutality, Locational Damage and/or Deadly Combat. I have to disable all those from my game or the guard kills me. I'll try to find a workaround ingame.

I'll completely revise the punishment system. It actually triggers after every time you rest, which is kind of stupid. It should be more once a day or similar. Or your character is put in stocks in the town square for the day, and brought in during the night... stuff like that.

To make the whip marks last longer you can edit your skyrim.ini file. Under the section [display] add the following:

fDecalLifetime=300.0

I think this could be made an option. Sort of, if your bounty is above a certain level, you can't pick the other options...

The door to Morthal is indeed locked. Not sure who locks it. I guess adding some scene where the player is moved outside is relevant, I'm just kind of hesitant to do that right now seeing how I'd have to do it for every jail added so far. For now, just unlock the door through the console instead. I'll add it to the things to expand on.

Im having problems with this mod ans sanguines. As sanguines token isnt unequipable (even with "player.unequipall") Is there a way to work around this?

As nobody seemed to notice it before I will ask again

Is there a compability issue with sanguines debauchery ? 

as stated before i cant get ridd of the token and the scen wont continue. I will just stand on the spot with the guard waiting for me to undress. Am I supposed to put it in a box or what?

Any help would be awesome :)

The door to Morthal is indeed locked. Not sure who locks it. I guess adding some scene where the player is moved outside is relevant, I'm just kind of hesitant to do that right now seeing how I'd have to do it for every jail added so far. For now, just unlock the door through the console instead. I'll add it to the things to expand on.

Ehm... wait what ??? Every single time I get released from jail a guard opens my door ... He then tells me to get my ass out... When I do I get my items back when I'm standing outside the jail... I dunno why it doesn't happen bad on your side but on mine it never did anything else... I will double check but I never had this kind of error...

Im having problems with this mod ans sanguines. As sanguines token isnt unequipable (even with "player.unequipall") Is there a way to work around this?

as stated before i cant get ridd of the token and the scen wont continue. I will just stand on the spot with the guard waiting for me to undress. Am I supposed to put it in a box or what?

The answer here has been already given in the topic a few times...

YES there is an issue with SD... There are items from SD you cannot unequip which causes trouble for the UNDRESSING option...

There have been solutions in the topic on this as well...

Honestly people plz... Before you ask a question PLZ read the information...

Ehm... wait what ??? Every single time I get released from jail a guard opens my door ... He then tells me to get my ass out... When I do I get my items back when I'm standing outside the jail... I dunno why it doesn't happen bad on your side but on mine it never did anything else... I will double check but I never had this kind of error...

YES there is an issue with SD... There are items from SD you cannot unequip which causes trouble for the UNDRESSING option...

Sorry wont happen again >.< I was to lazy this time so shame on me ;/

Sorry wont happen again >.< I was to lazy this time so shame on me ;/

It's just that I hate the fact this question has been asked 3 times along with the current bug on the whipping not starting... Me and another person have actually done a temporal work around for using the console on it and yet people ask that question again... It's like a few pages ago... You see if these people didn't ask it again it was less posting done actually making searching it way easier...

Trust me... It helps reading a topic sometimes...

It has kind of been mentioned before. ;)

Yes, there is an incompatibility. It's been fixed in the latest version which is updating today, I hope. I'm more or less assembling stuff as I type this.

True, but he's talking about the door out of the guard barracks. The cell door opened fine for me also in Morthal.

True, but he's talking about the door out of the guard barracks. The cell door opened fine for me also in Morthal.

Odd... I could walk out ...

Update V007:

* Changed punishment scene idle (shackled to ceiling) and length.

* Opening the cell or moving too far away from the cell makes you an escaped fugitive (reapplies previous bounty as well as adding bounty for escaping).

* Added support for Solitude.

* Changed scripts to not refresh ai package every so often. This appears to work better for at least Solitude. I'm not sure if this ever helped.

* Unequip scene has been automated, so you don't have to do anything. This also makes it possible to just move on even if some stuff could not be unequipped (or that's the plan at least).

* Whips should work ... hopefully

* Updated instructions on the main page

This is on my wish list too. Lots of things to do though, so I'll see where V008 takes me.