Update V007:

* Changed punishment scene idle (shackled to ceiling) and length.

* Opening the cell or moving too far away from the cell makes you an escaped fugitive (reapplies previous bounty as well as adding bounty for escaping).

* Added support for Solitude.

* Changed scripts to not refresh ai package every so often. This appears to work better for at least Solitude. I'm not sure if this ever helped.

* Unequip scene has been automated, so you don't have to do anything. This also makes it possible to just move on even if some stuff could not be unequipped (or that's the plan at least).

* Whips should work ... hopefully

* Updated instructions on the main page

Great update. Is the automated unequip scene supposed to activate immediately when you're in the dungeon? The guard said to remove your clothes and I waited about 15 seconds before I just unequipped my gear myself. Not a big deal at all, just wondering.  :shy:

Everything else worked flawlessly though.

Haven't played the latest update yet so I don't know if this has already been added, but is it possible to make the player sound as if she gets hit by an actual weapon when whipped? You know, using the default vanilla sounds like "Argh!", "Wergh!" etc. of the "female even-toned" sound type. Perhaps even with subtitles? That'd be great.

007 works just fine. bein chained up makes more sense cause of the whip marks on the back. no problems with solitude that i could tell, cept the guard was in the way to let me enter the cell, but the mod placed me in it after a few seconds. good job and hope to hear some screamin and maybe rape eventually (hint) :P

007 works just fine. bein chained up makes more sense cause of the whip marks on the back. no problems with solitude that i could tell, cept the guard was in the way to let me enter the cell, but the mod placed me in it after a few seconds. good job and hope to hear some screamin and maybe rape eventually (hint) :P

Chains don't work for me yet... Might be cause I had older version of the mod installed

Anyone knows where the chain action is being called upon... Cause if so it might be I need to reload something or unload it...

Chains don't work for me yet... Might be cause I had older version of the mod installed

Anyone knows where the chain action is being called upon... Cause if so it might be I need to reload something or unload it...

You can check, but it's really messy, with "sqv xpoMain". I'd just recommend "stopQuest xpoMain" then "startquest xpoMain" (when not in jail, arrested, etc).

Don't know if you tried this, so I can't be sure this'll solve your problems.

after I update the mod to v007, when i commit a crime, the guard just keep attacking me,instead of bring me to the jail.....

even with the clean SAVE..any help?? :(

Do you get the regular dialogue when arrested? Did this work in V006? Does it happen in all holds? Did you follow the upgrade instructions on the first post?

The modifications to guard behavior is fairly minimal, so I'm surprised to hear it breaks in V007. Afaik, I've made no modifications there since V006, and it appears to work for most players.

after I update the mod to v007, when i commit a crime, the guard just keep attacking me,instead of bring me to the jail.....

Do you get the regular dialogue when arrested? Did this work in V006? Does it happen in all holds? Did you follow the upgrade instructions on the first post?

The modifications to guard behavior is fairly minimal, so I'm surprised to hear it breaks in V007. Afaik, I've made no modifications there since V006, and it appears to work for most players.

I sometimes have problems with the guard in generals that their dialog is kinda missing but it fixes itself by adjusting the bounty values... Best way to do is if you have a problem like this to try the following...

1. Set your bounty to 0 (using console)

2. Talk to a guard (dialog pops up)

3. Punch a guard in the face

4. Fight him and submit or get combat raped or something like that...

5. Talk to guard...

Might work to fix his problem dialog

You can check, but it's really messy, with "sqv xpoMain". I'd just recommend "stopQuest xpoMain" then "startquest xpoMain" (when not in jail, arrested, etc).

Don't know if you tried this, so I can't be sure this'll solve your problems.

That did it... Should have tried this before

Yes, when I commit a crime, the guard will stop me, and dialogue appear, after I choice "I submit, take me to the jail" than guard begin to attack me /or do nothing. The problem happens all of the cites, and yes, v006 is working fine for me.. :(

Yes, when I commit a crime, the guard will stop me, and dialogue appear, after I choice "I submit, take me to the jail" than guard begin to attack me /or do nothing. The problem happens all of the cites, and yes, v006 is working fine for me.. :(

This thing occured to me in some kind of weird way but I'm blaming it on the current sets of bounty mainly

What happened:

I attempted to assault a guard... Got raped by SA mod and left off the bat... Then I submitted to take me to jail to the guard that wasn't the one raping me but the one I assaulted (the other guard was shooting me with arrows and raped me instant when I got low so). The guard took me to jail and started to attack me right after I went in prison area... The other guards killed him, I got raped and stuck... Reloaded...

Cleaned out bounty of Whiterun... Assaulted guard tried to submit he didn't want to... Reloaded... Setted my crime gold again up to 50 by command and the guard did it right that time...

It's a hassle when you upgrade from mod to mod but I suggest you clear your bounty first make sure the guard is not saying the "wait I know you" and then set your crimegold.. If you get dialog submit... If you don't... Kill bounty and assault him... Submit and see if he takes you away... If not reload and leave for a bit

I sometimes have problems with the guard in generals that their dialog is kinda missing but it fixes itself by adjusting the bounty values... Best way to do is if you have a problem like this to try the following...

5. Talk to guard...

thanks for the suggestion, I've tried, but no effect....

5. Talk to guard...

Repeat it after switching area (if the submit does NOT work set your crimegold manual to 50 or some sort)

5. Talk to guard...

Repeat it after switching area (if the submit does NOT work set your crimegold manual to 50 or some sort)

Thanks, I even try "stopquest xpomain" and save, exit the game and load, again, in console I  type "startquest xpomain".

still , after I submit, the guard just leave me there and do nothing..

BTW if I use the same save file with v006, everything is fine...any help? :( I really love this mod..

5. Talk to guard...

Thanks, I even try "stopquest xpomain" and save, exit the game and load, again, in console I  type "startquest xpomain".

still , after I submit, the guard just leave me there and do nothing..

BTW if I use the same save file with v006, everything is fine...any help? :( I really love this mod..

Is your problem oriented to an older save or a new game ???

If it's an old game I notice that there are sometimes guards saying I know you but not giving dialog which I don't blame on this mod but might have an interaction somehow...

However I have everything working that it gets me to prison in the older save... I haven't tried a new one however...

Also... Just a tip... If you use stopquest xpomain... I don't know if this affects but use player.stopquest xpomain and the same for the startquest

I noticed that if you do NOT have anyone select it just doesn't allow commands... If you use additem ID Amount it does not give you anything... You need to type player. or have yourself selected... In other words repeat that action once again with player if you didn't do it that way...

As with the new save however I have not tried that but try to use the startquest thing... It might just have a small time lag timer or something but BEFORE you are arrested...

Anyone else can confirm this mod NOT working after a new save ?

Also... Just a tip... If you use stopquest xpomain... I don't know if this affects but use player.stopquest xpomain and the same for the startquest

I noticed that if you do NOT have anyone select it just doesn't allow commands... If you use additem ID Amount it does not give you anything... You need to type player. or have yourself selected... In other words repeat that action once again with player if you didn't do it that way...

That's not true. additem needs 3 things: to what you want to add the item, what item and how many. The ref in ref.additem tells the game to whos inventory to add the item. stopquest and startquest don't need anything like that.

More info here: http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

That's not true. additem needs 3 things: to what you want to add the item, what item and how many. The ref in ref.additem tells the game to whos inventory to add the item. stopquest and startquest don't need anything like that.

More info here: http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

Stopquest and startquest STILL fall under functions and can go off target which makes it better to use player.

It's not 100% needed but it's best to do so...

It's the same as using TAI...

If you don't use it on a selected it'll be turning off ALL AI...

Startquest, stopquest might have the same effect leaving player untouched...

The quest is IN the game world... It's kinda better to use player. if you look at it

It might be the quest gets stopped for ALL AI related too when you hit it on a massive level...

Not sure how it affects but I tend to use the full thing for this to be safe... And I don't really find much trouble on it...

It might not need it but it's best to do it as it resets you personal

Little edit as I forgot about your item

Your item needs an ID and an amount and more is not needed IF you have a selected target. If you do NOT have a selected target THAN the command goes OFF target... Resulting in what might give the same problems on the level of the startquest, stopquest

They can't go off target because there's no point in having something like npcID.startquest because quests can ONLY make sense for the player.

TAI is a totally different thing in that it can function in two ways. Global TAI without reference and actor specific TAI.

When you select a target it's the same as typing that targets ID before the command. So if you want to show the inventory of the player you can do:

click on player with mouse -> type "showinventory"

type "prid player" -> type "showinventory"

type "player.showinventory"

In all 3 cases you tell the game what actor you want to run the command on.

It's just like TGM, it doesn't matter if you select a target (player.tgm or even npcRef.tgm) or just type TGM, the target is always the player. Same goes for startquest and stopquest.

They can't go off target because there's no point in having something like npcID.startquest because quests can ONLY make sense for the player.

TAI is a totally different thing in that it can function in two ways. Global TAI without reference and actor specific TAI.

When you select a target it's the same as typing that targets ID before the command. So if you want to show the inventory of the player you can do:

click on player with mouse -> type "showinventory"

type "prid player" -> type "showinventory"

type "player.showinventory"

In all 3 cases you tell the game what actor you want to run the command on.

It's just like TGM, it doesn't matter if you select a target (player.tgm or even npcRef.tgm) or just type TGM, the target is always the player. Same goes for startquest and stopquest.

Still not convinced to be honest...

Think about it this way... If you use player you turn off the quest for the player... Normal...

If you do it for a quest that's half busy... That's understandable however...

NPC's would remain UNCHANGED in the quest change... ???

I say use Player. to be sure... In any way I don't mind how you try it but so far for me that worked for sure... I'm tempted to mess up a game trying to do what you said with such a quest I started... To just try out to see what happens

Before you use the command player.stopquest xpomain, you need to sprinkle your computer with holy water and it has to be done precisely at midnight under a full moon.

Think about it this way... If you use player you turn off the quest for the player... Normal...

That's not how the command works. You can use it with player.stopquest but don't say it has a higher probability of fixing things, they do exactly the same thing.

That's not how the command works. You can use it with player.stopquest but don't say it has a higher probability of fixing things, they do exactly the same thing.

I figured in my honest opinion that using player before giving some orders helps more than using it global...

Personal expierence