I only have the bug that the punishment scene doesn't start on characters that have seen this mod before.

On a fresh character which has never seen any script using mod, everything works fine.

Maybe some remnants of a previous version screw things up?

I did not test that... Interesting... Is there a disable button in this mod somewhere ???

Here's a little mod that forces your char to wear restraints depending on your bounty. Get more bounty to get more restraints! Right now the gear prevents you from wearing useful pieces of armor and that's it, except the mask which already had silence. You can't do much since you get stuck on a cross after escaping so if you want to try it, do it only with a new save. Use alternative start to skip intro. Later on the restraints will have real nasty stuff on them so you'll wish you stayed in that jail and chilled and asked for some whipping lol :P

Copy it to your data folder after you've installed zaz animation, zaz resources and Prison Overhaul version 6. You'll need SKSE too.

Credits go to xaz and to those people who made those mods. Feel free to use my scripts or whatever.

This screenshot shows you how much awesome stuff you can buy at junkyard for 10k gold. XD

Nice! I'll check it out ...

I think I also figured out WHY we are sometimes getting a weird start on run animation :P The camera always grips to you first. You won't see that in FP but in TP you'll see that quite easy... Where you are looking will be the first way your char starts walking... Best would be a loose camera on that point but that makes your own movements a hassle... there is not really a solving to that matter

I think it's a minor issue, so it's not high on my list to try and fix.

And yes that seems not to start for me either... Gonna try to run a couple of hours to check if anything will start but so far no effect...

Do you have all the prerequisites installed? Works fine on my system, ... :(

Also it might be just a tip but with the new ZAZ pack you got chained animations now... How about putting your char in chains and let her be beaten like that...

I intend to use those, but I wanted to update this as soon as Zaz came out, to align the two mods.

... thanks for testing! I'll see what I can do to solve the punishment issue. The reason you're still getting whipped in your cell is because I wanted to iron these things out before creating more elaborate (and harder to debug) scenes.

I think I also figured out WHY we are sometimes getting a weird start on run animation :P The camera always grips to you first. You won't see that in FP but in TP you'll see that quite easy... Where you are looking will be the first way your char starts walking... Best would be a loose camera on that point but that makes your own movements a hassle... there is not really a solving to that matter

And yes that seems not to start for me either... Gonna try to run a couple of hours to check if anything will start but so far no effect...

Also it might be just a tip but with the new ZAZ pack you got chained animations now... How about putting your char in chains and let her be beaten like that...

I intend to use those, but I wanted to update this as soon as Zaz came out, to align the two mods.

... thanks for testing! I'll see what I can do to solve the punishment issue. The reason you're still getting whipped in your cell is because I wanted to iron these things out before creating more elaborate (and harder to debug) scenes.

The pre's are checked and the posts kinda too

There are 3 people (including Chriss) who have the problem of the scene not starting... Not sure if the bug is originally part of the ESP file reload needed (I might retry aligning them) but if you look trough most of the post it might be a setup file that went off... The cane is not equipped or unequipped and changed with the sword until added to the guard manually... (adding to either inventory of guard or as equip command work both)

Just look trough the posts... We have a bit on what happens and what fixed it but with manual interaction :P Might be something stupid I'm sure

Minor update:

Whip now uses Zaz Animation Pack, and leaves marks.

So, do I have to remove "Paradise Halls", as I installed it only for the whip marks? It will create a texture conflict?

Or there is no  relationship  anymore between "Overhaul" and "PH"?

I removed the relationship. You can keep or drop PH as you want now, and Overhaul should still work. I type "should" because I've only successfully tested it on my system. There may be other conflicts...

Oh, make sure you have the latest "Zaz animation pack" or it won't work.

Want to test them ? Find any willing NPC :P Equip a whip and live your heart out :D

I dunno if you got the mod but if not search his slave project (I remember it's linked in one of my posts in this topic)... There is an area you can go to with the COC command (location: zzztestarea) He tested his move animations there... I use it still mainly for 2 reasons...

Off topic, but when you equip the cuffs can you still jump and sprint? Do you have SD (sanguine's) installed? It's the only (to me) known conflict....

Minor update:

Whip now uses Zaz Animation Pack, and leaves marks.

So, do I have to remove "Paradise Halls", as I installed it only for the whip marks? It will create a texture conflict?

Or there is no  relationship  anymore between "Overhaul" and "PH"?

I removed the relationship. You can keep or drop PH as you want now, and Overhaul should still work. I type "should" because I've only successfully tested it on my system. There may be other conflicts...

Oh, make sure you have the latest "Zaz animation pack" or it won't work.

Want to test them ? Find any willing NPC :P Equip a whip and live your heart out :D

I dunno if you got the mod but if not search his slave project (I remember it's linked in one of my posts in this topic)... There is an area you can go to with the COC command (location: zzztestarea) He tested his move animations there... I use it still mainly for 2 reasons...

Off topic, but when you equip the cuffs can you still jump and sprint? Do you have SD (sanguine's) installed? It's the only (to me) known conflict....

In terms I can jump with any kind of cuffs from the ZAZ animation pack but I cannot jump with the ones in Prison Overhaul...

However the ones on the older mod from you (the XAZ Slave Project) which I still use for testing include a bunch of leather cuffs and ropes not allowing me to jump at all while getting bondage animation AND allowing normal speed still...

I do think these are kinda the best restraints in my opinion...

Hell in there you even have the mmmph test gag which doesn't allow you to speak and gives you custom dialog :P

You might wanna jump that old mod for some extra's out there :D

I don't have SD installed at this time no... (These cuffs are from your abandoned project I think but in my opinion still the most advanced)

But no jumping or inventory access with the ones from the prison overhaul... They aint bugged if you wondered that but I do like inventory access when setting aside cuffs :P (I don't like unequipall :D)

I actually found a way to move MY camera free but my char won't move a MUSCLE at all from the location she's put at... I knew I ended up with that effect before and finally managed to reproduce it... I could add the ZAZ Animation change just as well so

I think you kind of base on the command isRestrained to 1[/color]

However... Just as you can select a guard the player char has also an ID ... Standard the 00000014...

As much as the isRestrained to 1 locks EVERYTHING including camera setups the TC command does not...

So technically if I use the TC command on myself the character gets AI Driven but there IS no AI for the Dragonborn... So basically the char stays on whatever place you want without movement BUT the camera is free to go... Maybe that helps you on this ?

To both of you, awesome work debugging this!! Thanks a bunch ... !

I think the problem with whipping not working is that for some reason the scripts were initialized with the wrong properties/variables. Thus, when time came for the guard to equip the cane, the script couldn't find it and add it to the inventory. Restarting quest xpoMain may solve this problem.

I'm using .SetDontMove on the actor to prevent pushing, and it appears to be restrictive with moving the camera. I'll see what I can do to "glitch" skyrim into doing what I want.

The problem with the TC approach is that I don't know how to turn off collisions from scripting. Bethesda decided to separate scripting from the console for some unknown reason.

I actually found a way to move MY camera free but my char won't move a MUSCLE at all from the location she's put at... I knew I ended up with that effect before and finally managed to reproduce it... I could add the ZAZ Animation change just as well so

I think you kind of base on the command isRestrained to 1[/color]

However... Just as you can select a guard the player char has also an ID ... Standard the 00000014...

As much as the isRestrained to 1 locks EVERYTHING including camera setups the TC command does not...

So technically if I use the TC command on myself the character gets AI Driven but there IS no AI for the Dragonborn... So basically the char stays on whatever place you want without movement BUT the camera is free to go... Maybe that helps you on this ?

To both of you, awesome work debugging this!! Thanks a bunch ... !

I think the problem with whipping not working is that for some reason the scripts were initialized with the wrong properties/variables. Thus, when time came for the guard to equip the cane, the script couldn't find it and add it to the inventory. Restarting quest xpoMain may solve this problem.

I'm using .SetDontMove on the actor to prevent pushing, and it appears to be restrictive with moving the camera. I'll see what I can do to "glitch" skyrim into doing what I want.

The problem with the TC approach is that I don't know how to turn off collisions from scripting. Bethesda decided to separate scripting from the console for some unknown reason.

So if I understand it right I just have to stop and start the quest when not inside a prison cell or ???

Or any other way of doing it ??? It might be that you will bring an update of some sort maybe that looks at that issue ...

As for the TC approach... Maybe I should start looking around then... Somehow we must be able to disable just the player movement...

Let me help you with what more I figured out playing around on it...

Whenever I was in my prison cell... I ended up at whipping scene... I could use setrestrained and tried it to 0 which it did but still no movement... When I used the TC command however it told me that my char was now MOVEMENT driven meaning that whatever you used actually toggles setRestrained from console as well as the TC command in general. I could STILL not move though so your script overwrites the setup HOWEVER when the time came I got released out of the binds (which where the chains I putted up with the player.playidle) I COULD move with the TC changed to char driven... In other words... You do use some kind of command doing about the same thing...

So far I saw the following occure...

When guard approaches I'm frozen in my cell... I can't move a muscle from location (dunno why...) and whenever that occured I can't move but not sure if taking a beating would make me move... However after the guard restrains me the camera is totally locked while it was loose before... This makes me unable to move anything... After the scene I get released and the camera is loose but I cannot move still (unless TC gets toggled)

So in other words the TC lock is somehow keeping me in place... All I should test actually is if I put the TC off from myself that I still move by taking punches... If not you might actually stop the restrain you do on the animation and make it work with what you do to stop early movement

In terms I can jump with any kind of cuffs from the ZAZ animation pack but I cannot jump with the ones in Prison Overhaul...

However the ones on the older mod from you (the XAZ Slave Project) which I still use for testing include a bunch of leather cuffs and ropes not allowing me to jump at all while getting bondage animation AND allowing normal speed still...

Hell in there you even have the mmmph test gag which doesn't allow you to speak and gives you custom dialog :P

I don't have SD installed at this time no... (These cuffs are from your abandoned project I think but in my opinion still the most advanced)

But no jumping or inventory access with the ones from the prison overhaul... They aint bugged if you wondered that but I do like inventory access when setting aside cuffs :P (I don't like unequipall :D)

Wow... that is weird. ... or so I thought at first. Then I remembered: The animation overrides would override ZAP too, so there are several mods out there conflicting with ZAP. Maybe I should just release and updated version of those older mods.

I think I'll do that. You'll still retain all the functionality, but with updated compatibilty.

By the way, is the slowdown effect annoying? I'm thinking of disabling it for all the cuffs, because some people seem to not like it.

I agree about the inventory effect. Works if you're building a game on top of the mod, but that's not what ZAP is about.

Wow... that is weird. ... or so I thought at first. Then I remembered: The animation overrides would override ZAP too, so there are several mods out there conflicting with ZAP. Maybe I should just release and updated version of those older mods.

I think I'll do that. You'll still retain all the functionality, but with updated compatibilty.

By the way, is the slowdown effect annoying? I'm thinking of disabling it for all the cuffs, because some people seem to not like it.

I agree about the inventory effect. Works if you're building a game on top of the mod, but that's not what ZAP is about.

I don't know what you mean by the ZAP part but I can so far not jump with those from slave project and can with ZAZ ones which is kinda stupid if you jump with em you know :D As for your older mod it's defenetly out there and still working though unused but I'm sure you could turn it into something better now if you want to put a bit of naughtyness there :P

As for updating I'm not sure in what way (just hope that the gag and cuffs still would work)

The slowdown effect in my opinion is not really annoying depending... I already mentioned this in the ZAZ Resources...

I think however slowdown should be only put if you wear feet cuffs... So when you wear the double stuff slowdown duh... Normal... Your heavy cuffed... However I do dislike some parts... Let me see how I can explain it

Collar has bondage enchantment which I don't understand as I don't see a reason for it... Nor does it affect anything visually...

Single cuffs (feet ones) have bondage enchantment... I wouldn't mind slow on them...

Single cuffs (hand ones) have bondage enchantment and tie your hands... Logic

Cuffs (hand+feet) have both of the tie up animation and the slowdown... I can understand that as well

Gags have bondage enchantment ... Does nothing once again ... Kinda stupid...

Blindfolds... Same thing... No use...

It's quite stupid from all those enchantments and makes it quite irritating for loose items... Now I don't know if you tried it but try to tie your char up without turning off the bondage enchantment using one of the early idles... Or put your char in a cage with ropes attached... It aint working due the enchantment...

Honestly I think we should split up the enchantments and make a single pack where you can enchant them yourself...

If you follow what I mean to say is what should happen...

We have a collar it's fine doesn't need bondage enchantment unless you wanna give it possible sad face property... or AI property... Which I don't understand what this actually does seeing the only AI collar working is the one from slave project so far from what I noticed...

However I do think we should make a system saying

Enchanted Cuff: Bondage enchantment (hands bound) NO JUMP

Enchanted Ankle cuff: Slowdown effect NO JUMP

Enchanted Master Cuffs: Hands bound + Slowdown (4 cuffs in 1 thing) NO JUMP

Enchanted Gag: Gagged Enchantment... All you can say is MMMMPH and everyone says they can't understand you :P

Enchanted Blindfold: You cannot attack something or such... If you wear that you are blinded and you have more chance on missing ?

You could then apply those to EVERY single other one of them depending on their slot... This would save the hassle of some stuff... Also that makes Zarias Restraints not really needed anymore unless for the piercings... (which reminds me we should rip some of that pack)

While we are on this anyway let me copy a part I posted in the ZAZ Animations...

Actually nevermind I'll retype it...

Armbinder, feetbinder but Chriss worked on the arm one so far... Dunno if he ever plans a feet one... It can equip weird but with spread legs animations it can be very nice view :P

If you want more ideas for cuffs, restraints and stuff to add...

Cuffs:

- Magical cuffs (an aura around your hand for the evil necromancers)

- Chains (like chains that is :P)

- Bigger version of ropes... More ropes... (Think Japanese bondage style XD)

- Leather cuffs... So far Gatti's are the only true leather SM cuffs... You could make this in like Gatti version but also some others more medieval themed

Feet:

Zarias restraints had some lovely parts for feet... Slave boots were so nice but would be nicer if they can be used perfectly aligning with the chains in that pack too... However that brings us to loose chains...

Ofcourse however it needs a follow up on the one above here so they are also there as feet type

In truth we should have a seperate version and a combined version of em as well... Makes you able for example to make it look like you are also tied on the cross from the crucifix for example...

Gag:

- Rope gag... Nobody ever thought about just pulling a rope trough their mouth ?

- Chain gag... see above but then a chain...

- Magical gag ??? Not sure I just thought this up... Might just be a binded aura around the mouth...

That reminds me cloth gag should get some more colors like a brown and black one too...

Collar:

- Leather collar black version

- Dog collar style which is bigger collar but without the GSB stuff...

- Chain (once again)

Blindfold:

- Cloth blindfold... There are blindfolds out there actually so not really needed to make but just saying

Straps:

- More parts to cover over a body... Think straps... Just leather ones, iron ones, chain ones, rope ones... Like the doggy belt as a strap type in different version and one higher on for females below and above the tits... As well as on the arms on different places... This could grow exponential...

- Japanese like bondage suits ? XD (There were some for Oblivion it seems) (in rope and chain versions)

I doubt toys is your department however but so far we do not have many...

Calyps his toys yes... Which could make you add Queen's seat as extra gag... (hello dick like extension in mouth and outside to give your mistress pleasure LOL) (which brings me like would be funny to have a gag with that in your mouth as well like the animated ones...)

Front toys and back toys are always welcome... Calyps started on em... But so far mainly on the ass... We do not have anything much for fronts either... There are so many options in that but I doubt you should bother to much with that... Toys are not really medieval unless you decide to make some of them more medieval like LOL... (I just imagined like an iron dildo LOL)

But so far with the items that would be quite the better way to make them working properly and good for all without losing functionality... You need to put your enchants yourself giving you extra avaible options... Which reminds me there should be an option to put them all in the forge or tanning rack UNDER a custom option... I don't know how but there is a wings mod that added the wings under a custom option... (unless you can make real wings in Skyrim ... though I don't see the use for them...)

EDIT

ON TOPIC

So I'm guessing you'll be changing XCross with hanging chains (I'd say use the 301 or 302 as those suit best for it...) which is nice...

Also take a look at my few screenshots... The difference is huge

Also take into account I removed the shield from the equip too which looks also better on the whipping animation (the shield is a main point of clipping on the whipping scene)

And we miss something... You should get a collar :P (those huge iron ones for example... Or just a smaller one) when you are dragged to prison... (Think as in how they actually dragged slaves on collars towards a place or prisoners too) which makes the teleport actually be a bit of a set way and you get that collar back on during punishment and you keep it on in the cell... No matter what ... I would also set it as quest item for as long as you are in prison... When you get released they take it off you... That shows you the sentence is over just as well... If you escape with the collar on (since it's set as quest) you might later implant that as an actual test... If you wear that collar and guard catches you is back to prison... If you get to a blacksmith you can break it... (If the smith is friendly... If hostile he'll call guards... You can also do it yourself but might end up getting health damage with a temporal HP decrease like Sanguine disease) and if NPC's catch you depends on how they are aligned... NPC's who aren't entirely clean won't do anything... (Might turn it into some NPC's turn on you and rape you in a corner...) other NPC's that are like heavy justice will give you away to the guards and so on

The temporary cane fix is working just fine til Xaz updates this (and he's pretty timely with his updates so I'm not worried  :shy:).

Took some screenshots that display the new whipmarks and the new ZaZ chained animations which I'm a fan of.

Also, through SA, the guard decided to rape her after the punishment so that was a nice bonus  :P.

post-115343-0-85741400-1361223487_thumb.png

post-115343-0-11995200-1361223522_thumb.png

post-115343-0-36119600-1361223547_thumb.png

post-115343-0-38154900-1361223582_thumb.png

post-115343-0-78567000-1361223630_thumb.png

post-115343-0-76648000-1361223649_thumb.png

post-115343-0-73246500-1361223671_thumb.png

post-115343-0-42352300-1361223696_thumb.png

post-115343-0-00371900-1361223717_thumb.png

post-115343-0-69013600-1361223737_thumb.png

The temporary cane fix is working just fine til Xaz updates this (and he's pretty timely with his updates so I'm not worried  :shy:).

Took some screenshots that display the new whipmarks and the new ZaZ chained animations which I'm a fan of.

Also, through SA, the guard decided to rape her after the punishment so that was a nice bonus  :P.

I uploaded some earlier on this kind of thing too :P

Ehm that body you got there... I gamble it was sweat from one of the other textures giving you default sweat on your body...

(We could use an equip version of this... LOL... One that would work like the bukake one if I read that right atleast... Link under this)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

However gimme a moment of a break here but SA ??? I can't keep up with all the acronyms anymore XD :D

SA = ???

I thought Sanguine Debauchery was the rape mod...

On the topic

I'm not sure but I found something quite interesting maybe...

http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

I don't know if you know about that website but

Can you use functions in scripts ??? If that's so you might find the solution in there...

PS the table turned into a mess but you might be able to understand parts of it ... It might help on the command stuff as these seem to be functions... You can call something like a playidle so I'm sure you might be able to call some others of that

EnablePlayerControls (epc) Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer   9 optional (0/1) values. movement|fighting|pov|looking|sneaking|menu|activate|journal|POV Type ex: 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 4193

DisablePlayerControls (dpc) Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer   9 optional (0/1) values. movement|fighting|pov|looking|sneaking|menu|activate|journal|POV Type ex: 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 4194

GetPlayerControlsDisabled (gpc) Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer, Integer   8 optional (0/1) values. movement|fighting|pov|looking|sneaking|menu|activate|journal ex: 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 Bah table got messed up but this seems interesting ...

Ehm that body you got there... I gamble it was sweat from one of the other textures giving you default sweat on your body...

(We could use an equip version of this... LOL... One that would work like the bukake one if I read that right atleast... Link under this)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

However gimme a moment of a break here but SA ??? I can't keep up with all the acronyms anymore XD :D

SA = ???

Nice, your screenshots look great. Your character looks niiice  :D.

Yes, the sweat is from another mod that gives you a default, always sweaty, semi-glossy body. - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946/

Best thing about it is that it doesn't conflict with any bukkake textures, they just add on to each other.

And SA = SexAddicts / Sex Addict Mod created by WaxenFigure - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12747-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/

I'm sure you already know what it is, but yeah all these acronyms are adding up and becoming overwhelming.  :lol:

Perhaps the quest should be stopped and restarted as soon as your char leaves the jail cell (not the area cell) either by:

-adding some event to the doors/escape routes

or

adding an object to the cell and calculating the distance from player to that object the same way you do with the character following the guard script

So when the quest is stopped/restarted your char  retains full bounty + and gets bounty for escaping, all the items are still in the evidence chest and guards will resume arrests...

SA = ???

Yes, the sweat is from another mod that gives you a default, always sweaty, semi-glossy body. - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946/

Best thing about it is that it doesn't conflict with any bukkake textures, they just add on to each other.

And SA = SexAddicts / Sex Addict Mod created by WaxenFigure - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12747-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/

I'm sure you already know what it is, but yeah all these acronyms are adding up and becoming overwhelming.  :lol:

I figured it became sex addicts... However I can't keep up which is the most recent version... I downloaded an all in one version but might have to change it out for the original sometime... Making me think about how stupid it was to put up the all in one seeing all animations check but they ran out of shape XD :P I don't think you'll take someone from in 1 room corner to the place where the table is (middle of the room XD)

And yeah the sweaty glossy boddy I know of but I kinda prefer not to use it all time... That's why I would love to see that the guy that made that mod I putted up there as some kind of overtime sweat one too ... Would be way better and you keep a none sweaty body too :P

BTW  if you wonder about that character :P she's just showing her basic side :P (She's a Succubus) as in I can transform her to have wings, tail and horns and extra powers... Succubus race has been made and works quite well... It also has a different body from the standards so that explains the tatoo's on her body :D

I haven't experimented on custom races yet

>> 

blockquote> Do you have all the prerequisites installed? Works fine on my system, ... :(

Perhaps the quest should be stopped and restarted as soon as your char leaves the jail cell (not the area cell) either by:

or

adding an object to the cell and calculating the distance from player to that object the same way you do with the character following the guard script

So when the quest is stopped/restarted your char  retains full bounty + and gets bounty for escaping, all the items are still in the evidence chest and guards will resume arrests...

Well that quest he has to look in for later use... If the basic is up the advanced can be started.. Not all dungeons work yet... Can't wait for Solitude tbh :P

SA = ???

I figured it became sex addicts... However I can't keep up which is the most recent version... I downloaded an all in one version but might have to change it out for the original sometime... Making me think about how stupid it was to put up the all in one seeing all animations check but they ran out of shape XD :P I don't think you'll take someone from in 1 room corner to the place where the table is (middle of the room XD)

And yeah the sweaty glossy boddy I know of but I kinda prefer not to use it all time... That's why I would love to see that the guy that made that mod I putted up there as some kind of overtime sweat one too ... Would be way better and you keep a none sweaty body too :P

BTW  if you wonder about that character :P she's just showing her basic side :P (She's a Succubus) as in I can transform her to have wings, tail and horns and extra powers... Succubus race has been made and works quite well... It also has a different body from the standards so that explains the tatoo's on her body :D

>>>>> 

blockquote> Do you have all the prerequisites installed? Works fine on my system, ... :(

or

Well that quest he has to look in for later use... If the basic is up the advanced can be started.. Not all dungeons work yet... Can't wait for Solitude tbh :P

That quest makes like 99% of the game inaccessible unless you just want to sit in jail and not try to escape. It's called xpoMAIN for a reason :P

I don't know what you mean by the ZAP part but I can so far not jump with those from slave project and can with ZAZ ones which is kinda stupid if you jump with em you know :D

My old mod conflicts with ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack). Try disabling xaz_player_slave, and jumping will be disabled for Zaz Animation Pack items. I don't think I can resolve this conflict without making xaz_player_slave depend on ZAP.

SA = ???

&

amp;

gt;>>>> 

or

That quest makes like 99% of the game inaccessible unless you just want to sit in jail and not try to escape. It's called xpoMAIN for a reason :P

I thought XPOmain was included with his... I thought the prison set would be Vanilla... Still hate it to actually get a guards attention that I'm yielding not properly working LOL... I need a yield mod :D

Anyway ... A little extra for my char for Dorikin :P

This is her true form attached (horns and wings can be changed... I thought I did that though... Don't see why it didn't save that should do it again... I like another version of wings and horns better XD)

I love this attaching post system but I don't like that you might just miss it... Anyway edit here

I don't know what you mean by the ZAP part but I can so far not jump with those from slave project and can with ZAZ ones which is kinda stupid if you jump with em you know :D

My old mod conflicts with ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack). Try disabling xaz_player_slave, and jumping will be disabled for Zaz Animation Pack items. I don't think I can resolve this conflict without making xaz_player_slave depend on ZAP.

I see... Well can you release an update than for the slave mod kinda as I love that area for testing purposes...

It's so big and so well kinda empty enough and it allows me free tests of some things without lag or clutter all around :D

I seriously should start designing plans for a house and find someone who wants to make it... My first try to follow a tutorial ended in a bugging headache XD And that's without making custom stuff...

That reminds me the house would need a test area that's big and open somewhere deep under :D

post-116941-0-29360100-1361227158_thumb.jpg

Anyway ... A little extra for my char for Dorikin  :P

This is her true form attached (horns and wings can be changed... I thought I did that though... Don't see why it didn't save that should do it again... I like another version of wings and horns better XD)

I love this attaching post system but I don't like that you might just miss it... Anyway edit here

Awesome. Great looking succubus character  :shy:

Does this mod require dawnguard to play?  it CTD'd my skyrim when I tried to use it. 

Note I use a +bounty mod and a +time in jail mod, perhaps those conflict?  I don't think they would.

Dawnguard is not required for this mod. So yeah, you most likely have some other conflicting mod causing problems. 

Does this mod require dawnguard to play?  it CTD'd my skyrim when I tried to use it. 

Note I use a +bounty mod and a +time in jail mod, perhaps those conflict?  I don't think they would.

I think it might be the +Time in jail mod seeing this one gives you a sentence time too ... (for me usually 1 day but I add low bounty since at higher I'm getting my ass kicked by guards)

This mod will eventually get the more time in jail like included probably... Not sure if bounty adjustment mods would cause trouble with this one seeing this doesn't touch the bounty