350 posts in and this might be late in asking, but my camera freezes during the whipping. Even with TFC I am completely incapable of moving the camera around during the animation. Is this intentional?

Yes pfactor, it occurs for everyone else too. I think xaz may be working on a fix but not at this moment.

Is Fuz Ro Doh absolutely necessary for this mod to work? It's been giving me a lot of headache recently (random freezes at the quest journal) and I finally had to uninstall it. TBH I'd rather not install it again.

Well, the only thing that make me progress once reached Whiterun prison is save/load. Same thing in front of the cell door.

Another couple things.

During whipping scene I can't see mentioned decals and guard merged with PC during whipping flurry.

After release again stuck, so save/load. Have no acces to inventory or magic menu. enableplayercontrols and everything works.

Anyway I suppose this is not the way it should go.

Other than this, I love this mod. When (if) you'll add random punishment/sex into the cell, it will be perfect.

Thanx

I have a question/suggestion regarding the "whipping in the prison" moment. Would it be possible to make a "fade-to-black"moment whenever the guard comes to whip you? Like he comes into the cell, says something and then it fads to black, just so you wind up in another room strapped to whatever bound position the mod decides.

It would be a lot more immersive then just going straight into a X Cross animation in your call.

Okay seeing the following amount of posts by different members I do not exactly know who is who anymore...

Now can you guys (all of you with problems) try the following things...

1. Disable ALL crime related mods (bounties, guard system and so on)

2. Make a folder on your computer and put in both ZAZ AP (LATEST version) AND PO latest version

3. Make a second folder and put in your CURRENT versions of ZAZ AP and PO (in case you have the zips and if not use the linked locations from the current packs)

4. Tricky part now. MOVE the contents of the second folder to your Skyrim data folder and when asking you to overwrite say NO Keep a copy of both

In this behavior you should have both ZAZ AP and PO files DOUBLED in the respective locations... Now depending on your installed mods you'll need to do the following...

5. Find all files CONTAINING a (1) (default win 7 behavior or copy 1 or something for Win XP if I remember right) and remove them + the file that has the same name...

Now you should have NOTHING installed considering the older packs...

6. Move in contents of folder 1 to your data folder

Do not TOUCH data files or anything to order your mods in general...

However if you installed them then go into your files manually if it didn't work on first try and order ZAZ AP, ZAZ AP Config, PO (not that you need to do the config there as it can be on end too but just for easy order)

7. Boot game either try new game or old save

On new game: Go get yourself in trouble (Do NOT use the crime command)

On old save:

- Remove YOUR current bounty

- Use the player.stopquest xpomain and then start the quest again and then get yourself in trouble manually...

- If there is no dialog remove crime gold and put it up again after rest time of either a day or an hour try

- You might want to use the command but I would suggest manually trouble first

As for the decalls not showing... They SHOULD show if you did get the newest ZAZ pack...

Try these steps and see if it works... It's complex but it should have removed the older script files and they should not combine with newer ... Normally it shouldn't in the first place but there might be possible remains in the save... You could run an old save without the ZAZ pack too but I wouldn't recommend it

I have a question/suggestion regarding the "whipping in the prison" moment. Would it be possible to make a "fade-to-black"moment whenever the guard comes to whip you? Like he comes into the cell, says something and then it fads to black, just so you wind up in another room strapped to whatever bound position the mod decides.

It would be a lot more immersive then just going straight into a X Cross animation in your call.

1. Should now be chains

2. It's put up on a further planning.

xaz had the goal of testing how stuff could work at this time... In version 007 finally all prisons get this system... Now he'll try and move on to the next part of the mod and making additional stuff to it... The whipping scene was a test to see if it worked...

I'd say test succeeded :P

PS: Look a bit back in my posts in this topic... You might find some great super idea's like that already mentioned and xaz taken note of em :D

Is Fuz Ro Doh absolutely necessary for this mod to work? It's been giving me a lot of headache recently (random freezes at the quest journal) and I finally had to uninstall it. TBH I'd rather not install it again.

God, I think the problem is this mod, not Fuz Ro Doh at all. Even without Fuz Ro Doh, my game almost always freezes when I try to open the quest journal after a fight that adds to my bounty, which is currently quite high BTW. Freezes often occur after a fight with either any hold guards or the Thalmor, everything else works without an issue.  :s  

Does this mod change the handling of any values listed under "Crime" section of "General Stats" in the journal?

God, I think the problem is this mod, not Fuz Ro Doh at all. Even without Fuz Ro Doh, my game almost always freezes when I try to open the quest journal after a fight that adds to my bounty, which is currently quite high BTW. Freezes often occur after a fight with either any hold guards or the Thalmor, everything else works without an issue.  :s  

Does this mod change the handling of any values listed under "Crime" section of "General Stats" in the journal?

Now you mention that... I should look into some holds freezing for me... Mainly those without their own cells seem to do.. I do however think it's my setup...

My PC is quite strong but my setup for the game has been done with high resolution textures and such and quite huge quality... Maybe it's that which causes it to freeze but I feel you...

Also ... Fuz Ro Doh is not needed if you do use subtitles...

So in other words try it...

As for journals and such... Might be an idea to try but turn off all your Aliasing systems... It worked for me doing so when I opened my overcrowded test inventory full of items...

Also, I forgot to mention that so far when I've been trying this mod, my character just stands there, no shackles or anything.

That probably means you forgot some part of the installation. Do you have all dependencies and have you enabled the mod correctly?

No. The only changes to what's included in vanilla is the three dialogue topics when you surrender to guards in some of the holds. (Markarth and Winterhold are currently not affected by this mod.)

This mod will not give you random crashes related to combat or how you got the bounty in the first place, because it doesn't touch any of those things.

Well, the only thing that make me progress once reached Whiterun prison is save/load. Same thing in front of the cell door.

Another couple things.

During whipping scene I can't see mentioned decals and guard merged with PC during whipping flurry.

After release again stuck, so save/load. Have no acces to inventory or magic menu. enableplayercontrols and everything works.

Other than this, I love this mod. When (if) you'll add random punishment/sex into the cell, it will be perfect.

Thanx

The save/load issues are typically from not installing Fuz Ro Doh. I've heard that turning on subtitles works for some as well, so you may want to try that first.

No. The only changes to what's included in vanilla is the three dialogue topics when you surrender to guards in some of the holds. (Markarth and Winterhold are currently not affected by this mod.)

This mod will not give you random crashes related to combat or how you got the bounty in the first place, because it doesn't touch any of those things.

I have a save with a Whiterun guard waiting at my door to arrest me. While Prison Overhaul was enabled, I got out and killed the guard twice, and after that, each time I opened the quest journal my game froze. Then I disabled PO, then killed the guard again, and guess what, no freeze. Interestingly though, I never saw a bounty related message displayed after I killed the guard while PO was enabled, I guess I should have. Perhaps those messages stall and the journal gets stuck in a loop or something while trying to access updated bounty values? Just a thought.  :s

Anyway, I'm going to reinstall PO and try that save again a few more times to make sure the cause of freezes.

I have a save with a Whiterun guard waiting at my door to arrest me. While Prison Overhaul was enabled, I got out and killed the guard twice, and after that, each time I opened the quest journal my game froze. Then I disabled PO, then killed the guard again, and guess what, no freeze. Interestingly though, I never saw a bounty related message displayed after I killed the guard while PO was enabled, I guess I should have. Perhaps those messages stall and the journal gets stuck in a loop or something while trying to access updated bounty values? Just a thought.  :s

Anyway, I'm going to reinstall PO and try that save again a few more times to make sure the cause of freezes.

If that's the case do me a favor and try to use the command

player.setcrimegold 50 267EA

Then open the bounty screen... Might be a problem with the numbers...

Another couple things.

Thanx

The save/load issues are typically from not installing Fuz Ro Doh. I've heard that turning on subtitles works for some as well, so you may want to try that first.

Ehm to answer that... It should work for all

Fuz Ro Doh actually makes a possible looking voice conversation take place while the actual subtitles display during the normal playtime of the lenght of speaking... In other words Fuz Ro Doh just adds a facial expression to basic none talked dialogs set by modders without voice acts...

In terms the subtitles SHOULD always display the line that the modder set what have been set for the dialog...

Meaning you always get the info if you turn em on in the first place...

Another couple things.

Thanx

My problem is I installed Fuz but seems it doesn't work. Or better, I put its files in DATA folder as instructed, but I have no SKSE\plugins folder after I run skseloader. I don't know if I have to create it manually. I asked in nexus forum but had no responses yet. If someone can help.

Thanx

Another couple things.

Thanx

Ehm to answer that... It should work for all

Fuz Ro Doh actually makes a possible looking voice conversation take place while the actual subtitles display during the normal playtime of the lenght of speaking... In other words Fuz Ro Doh just adds a facial expression to basic none talked dialogs set by modders without voice acts...

In terms the subtitles SHOULD always display the line that the modder set what have been set for the dialog...

Meaning you always get the info if you turn em on in the first place...

I have subtitles always on but guard tell me nothing after we enter the prison. And my PC is stuck, before the release not enableplayercontrols works. Just save/load makes things go on.

You have to create it manually. All SKSE plugins go in Data/SKSE/Plugins.

Ok, let me try

EDIT: what do I have to put into this folder? It's still empty after running the game. Must I put the dll or every .fuz files? The should be created automatically.

Thanx

I have subtitles always on but guard tell me nothing after we enter the prison. And my PC is stuck, before the release not enableplayercontrols works. Just save/load makes things go on.

I'll point out that turning on subtitles has never been enough for me to replace Fuz Ro Doh. If it's not working for you, then I guess installing Fuz Ro Doh is the only option.

If you read a few pages back, you'll notice lots of people having exactly the same problems you are, and solving them by installing Fuz Ro Doh.

Ok, let me try

EDIT: what do I have to put into this folder? It's still empty after running the game. Must I put the dll or every .fuz files? The should be created automatically.

Thanx

Fuz Ro Doh has install instructions in the readme file. I'll copy it here for you:

1. Extract the archive to any folder and then copy the contents to the game installation's Data folder.

If Data/SKSE/Plugins is empty after installing, you've not successfully installed the mod.

Ok, let me try

Thanx

Fuz Ro Doh has install instructions in the readme file. I'll copy it here for you:

1. Extract the archive to any folder and then copy the contents to the game installation's Data folder.

If Data/SKSE/Plugins is empty after installing, you've not successfully installed the mod.

Geez, if all my english teachers could see me :blush:

I extracted directly to data folder, so no subfolder were created.

I'm sorry, I hate making modders loose time after stupid questions; just hope someone else, reading this, won't repeat it again.

Everything works perfectly.

Thanx

Geez, if all my english teachers could see me :blush:

I extracted directly to data folder, so no subfolder were created.

I'm sorry, I hate making modders loose time after stupid questions; just hope someone else, reading this, won't repeat it again.

Everything works perfectly.

Thanx

Hehe, ... that's cool. After all it was a fairly simply question to answer. ;)
Guest SecretPug

The console command

"set xpoFastFoward to 1"

Doesn't work for me.

It says, "Unknown Variable".

Everything else works as normal?

Yep, it all works fine. This, however, renders the mod unusable for me because I don't want to wait 20 minutes to go to jail :/

Also, I forgot to mention that so far when I've been trying this mod, my character just stands there, no shackles or anything.

Don't like to ask, but have you installed zazanimationpack and its requisites (skse and fnis)?

That probably means you forgot some part of the installation. Do you have all dependencies and have you enabled the mod correctly?

Sorry guys, my fault. I fixed that thing, and now my character it properly shackled during that little sequence. Still wondering why that console command doesn't work?