5 hours ago, mishovur said:

Yep they do. But i found a different problem, the 'cap' is not working, at least not for the TWB sliders. 

Let's say i set the cap to -250 with the step of -10 to -25.

It can go over to -2500 

So yeah, it's a problem :)

Same with the positive values, I set 'up to 500' let's say, and it goes past that to the maximum of 2500 :))

Probably the author plays with CBBE only.

First, I have tried to reproduce the issue on CBBE and I cannot reproduce the issue.  The limits are enforced correctly.

It may be something as you said with the "TWB sliders".  TWB stands for "The Wonder Body", correct?  Which is this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19516

Let me know if you can.

If I need to test with Wonder Body, Wonder Body is incompatible with CBBE so that will be a pain to switch my game to use that body.  I have several mods that are CBBE specific.

I will mark that it is ok on CBBE at least.  Maybe others that use other body types can chime in if theirs is working successfully.  Apologies for not testing them all.  I know there are some good ones out there.

Actually TWB can work with CBBE perfectly, more then that - it can't work without it :)

It's NOT a wonder body mate, it's called 'true wasteland body' , and it's an expansion on CBBE, meaning, you still have the old sliders, but in addition you get a lot of new ones, and it allows you to create more realistic (or completely UNrealistic, if you choose so) body.

Which body is used usually is determined by the 'boots' slot, also there are some exceptions,  for example my favorite 'pampas set' works a bit differently.

So what you really need to test it initially..

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410

This is the main part, it you install it - it won't do ANYTHING on it's own, you need to rebuild 'female' body using bodislide first. you don't have to rebuild all the costumes, you can just do it for 'naked female' if you want to test.

Now if you want ingame sliders 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41930

It will add TWB sliders to the 'slm 14' you use in the game.

Later if you will decide to switch to TWB completely both on nexus and on this site there are a lot of CBBE-TWB clothing conversions, for the vanilla outfits, for a lot of popular mods (like Dickie's Pinup, Pampas, and so on), so if you want it's actually doable, and don't be afraid when you look at the screens, you don't NEED to create insane bodybuilders, it's just an option, really :))

Now if you want during the sex animations have proper physics you'll need CBP+OCBP on top of it. don't use OCBPC, or funky physics (the latter from loverslab), they won't work properly with TWB, sadly, and to be honest not really suited for a larger mass bodies anyway.

The reason I'm using TWB is simple, FG went a bit over 'uncanny valley' if you are familiar with the term, and CBBE cant give you proper shapes and muscle definition.

Besides as I told you before TWB basically is 'CBBE extended', and could be used side by side with it, for example you can choose to have most of outfits in CBBE version and only one or 2 in TWB, and TWB will only appear if you put a specific outfit on :)

Yeah, and another reason why I personally prefer TWB over plain CBBE. 

Your sliders in CBBE have an in game range of 0-1000, right (also a lot of ppl are using negatives in the bodyslide builder, to cheat the system, you can't do it ingame, though)

The TWB gives you sliders in range of -2500 to +2500, so you don't need to rebuild all the outfits each time when you want to change the shapes, you can just do it in the game on the fly. To be honest it's the main reason I made a switch.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:53 AM, mishovur said:

Yeah, and another reason why I personally prefer TWB over plain CBBE. 

Your sliders in CBBE have an in game range of 0-1000, right (also a lot of ppl are using negatives in the bodyslide builder, to cheat the system, you can't do it ingame, though)

The TWB gives you sliders in range of -2500 to +2500, so you don't need to rebuild all the outfits each time when you want to change the shapes, you can just do it in the game on the fly. To be honest it's the main reason I made a switch.

Great info!  I have seen True Wasteland Body (TWB) before but never tried it.  I'll start looking into what you described.  Thanks!

Regarding the application of other skins, couldn't you use the "skin" option in Looksmenu (the one accessible from the body triangle menu)?

Obviously, that wouldn't be the case with every class of npc, but in the case of synths, ghouls, ferals, and mutants, that seems like it'd be the best option.

As for raiders, you could throw on a few dirt and grime overlays, whereas triggermen might make their subject somewhat "dolled up" with makeup, and gunners would typically keep it pretty plain like it currently is.  Of course, the big obstacle is being able to use the "face extras", but ideas abound.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, deimosanguis said:

Regarding the application of other skins, couldn't you use the "skin" option in Looksmenu (the one accessible from the body triangle menu)?

Obviously, that wouldn't be the case with every class of npc, but in the case of synths, ghouls, ferals, and mutants, that seems like it'd be the best option.

As for raiders, you could throw on a few dirt and grime overlays, whereas triggermen might make their subject somewhat "dolled up" with makeup, and gunners would typically keep it pretty plain like it currently is.  Of course, the big obstacle is being able to use the "face extras", but ideas abound.

Thanks for the ideas!  Changing the skin is on the TODO list, and there are ways to do it.  The thing to figure out is how to undo the skin change it once it happens to the player without using the looksmenu.  I am not sure if you would be able to change the skin with Doc Crocker, but it would be something to test out sometime in a play-thru.  Dirt/grime body overlays are no problem, but as you said there's just no way I can figure (yet!) to change the face to get damage/makeup/tattoos on it.

Does the Hair grow, for the progressively shorter Haircuts options, with your mod. If not, it will get shorter, and shorter in style, until your character is bald. Then it cannot go any further...

Unless the bad guys give you some Hair Regrowth Tonic, or Shampoo...

There is the Grow some Hair mod, if your mod doesn't do Hair regrowth...

If there is Hair regrowth, or it gets put in eventually. I'd love to see Pubic Hair forced shaving added, and regrowing. Skyrim does this with Immersive Fashion.

Imagine shaved --> Immense bush... :flushed:

On 1/25/2021 at 9:23 PM, Spectre5342 said:

would love to see whipped and branded included in the random overlay framework are they still adding things to it?

I have been in contact with the Random Overlay Framework developer before to understand how to integrate with it.  I am not sure what is the timeline for new changes.  I would make a similar post on the support page for that mod and ask.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:56 AM, Krazyone said:

Does the Hair grow, for the progressively shorter Haircuts options, with your mod. If not, it will get shorter, and shorter in style, until your character is bald. Then it cannot go any further...

Unless the bad guys give you some Hair Regrowth Tonic, or Shampoo...

There is the Grow some Hair mod, if your mod doesn't do Hair regrowth...

If there is Hair regrowth, or it gets put in eventually. I'd love to see Pubic Hair forced shaving added, and regrowing. Skyrim does this with Immersive Fashion.

Imagine shaved --> Immense bush... :flushed:

I have been in contact with the Grow Some Hair developer to understand how it works.  Right now that mod is not using F4SE script extender (to support XBox) and F4SE is the only way to tell what hairstyle you currently have on your character.  We spent a few hours together researching and there is no way we could find to do it without F4SE.  Without detecting the current hairstyle that mod will reset to the longest hairstyle which is not optimal, but I would still recommend using that mod as it is the most recently created hair regrowth mod and the developer is active.  I thought about integrating hair regrowth into this mod and have a lot of good ideas, but again do not want to re-invent the wheel that Grow Some Hair did.  I can certainly pull it off.  In the interest of getting it implemented for the community I shared all my ideas with the Grow Some Hair developer including re-growing pubic hair which I had thought of as well.  I told the developer that if that developer does not do it then I will since I want it for my game playthrus.  If I implement it for my personal games and even more time goes by then I may just release it, but I want to give that developer plenty of time to do it first.

Thanks for your message and interest in the mod!

5 hours ago, louisthird said:

I have been in contact with the Grow Some Hair developer to understand how it works.  Right now that mod is not using F4SE script extender (to support XBox) and F4SE is the only way to tell what hairstyle you currently have on your character.  We spent a few hours together researching and there is no way we could find to do it without F4SE.  Without detecting the current hairstyle that mod will reset to the longest hairstyle which is not optimal, but I would still recommend using that mod as it is the most recently created hair regrowth mod and the developer is active.  I thought about integrating hair regrowth into this mod and have a lot of good ideas, but again do not want to re-invent the wheel that Grow Some Hair did.  I can certainly pull it off.  In the interest of getting it implemented for the community I shared all my ideas with the Grow Some Hair developer including re-growing pubic hair which I had thought of as well.  I told the developer that if that developer does not do it then I will since I want it for my game playthrus.  If I implement it for my personal games and even more time goes by then I may just release it, but I want to give that developer plenty of time to do it first.

Thanks for your message and interest in the mod!

Yeah... my characters been bald for a long time. The way I thought it could be done, is that it would see if you have a bald head, and then add one of a set of Pre-Defined Hair Lengths.

Each Hair in either the Vanilla Hair set, or Modded Hair set could being assigned a length number. Each time your mod adds a Hair, it records the Length Number. Advancing it to the next one from the set, when awaking from Sleep after 4 days have passed.

Hair Lengths...

0 = Bald

1 = Stubble

2 = Short Hair

3 = Medium Hair

4 = Long Hair

5 = Very Long Hair

Eg... The Gunners have Shaved your Head, this would be Hair Length 0. In 4 Days, you are randomly assigned a Length 1 Haircut. Either Vanilla Hairs, or Mod Add-On.

......... I got a Beehive Haircut once, off the Flies. That would be classed as a Length 3 Haircut. In 4 Days, you'd apply a random Length 4 Haircut. Saying Nora Styled it when she woke up.

......... Dogs have chewed your hair into a Rough Night Length 2 Haircut, in 4 days time, you could get a random Length 3 Haircut.

Colour wouldn't change, just Nora styling it after waking up. When you'd apply it, to prevent Lag.

You wouldn't be sensing the Hair Length, just remembering the Hair Length that was applied. If anyone goes to a Barber, and restyles their hair. It wouldn't matter, as you'd just allocate the next length every 4 days. MCM options could make it longer or shorter, between growths after Sleep.

Just an idea, I'm not a coder, soo... I don't know if it could be done. :)

Having issues where after violate tattoos are applied then immediately removed according to the log but they're appearing and changing on the npc violating the player(unless random overlay is all ready giving them to npc's). Not sure if this is a bug with assimilation or a bug with the random overlay framework. Anyone have this bug or able to help me fix it? 

2 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Having issues where after violate tattoos are applied then immediately removed according to the log but they're appearing and changing on the npc violating the player(unless random overlay is all ready giving them to npc's). Not sure if this is a bug with assimilation or a bug with the random overlay framework. Anyone have this bug or able to help me fix it? 

Nevermind got one to appear and after reading over the page again I see that is all that is supported right now. Great work on this looking forward to future changes and improvements.

11 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Nevermind got one to appear and after reading over the page again I see that is all that is supported right now. Great work on this looking forward to future changes and improvements.

Glad it is working for you.  Thanks for the kudos!

18 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... my characters been bald for a long time. The way I thought it could be done, is that it would see if you have a bald head, and then add one of a set of Pre-Defined Hair Lengths.

You wouldn't be sensing the Hair Length, just remembering the Hair Length that was applied. If anyone goes to a Barber, and restyles their hair. It wouldn't matter, as you'd just allocate the next length every 4 days. MCM options could make it longer or shorter, between growths after Sleep.

Just an idea, I'm not a coder, soo... I don't know if it could be done. :)

You don't have to be a coder to have great ideas!  Your post is almost exactly how I was planning to do it.  That way I just need to categorize different hairstyles from different mods as different lengths.  In addition, I would tell you that if I made my own hair regrowth mod I would allow you to select your preferred style like "I like down hairstyles" or "I like ponytail hairstyles".  For example, it would then grow into longer and longer ponytail hairstyles if you picked that you preferred ponytails (i.e. random length 1 ponytail, random length 2 ponytail, etc.)

Damn you for getting me interested in it again!  ?  The Grow Some Hair developer better hurry up...

1 hour ago, louisthird said:

Glad it is working for you.  Thanks for the kudos!

It seems rather random sometimes it does some times it doesn't messing around with the settings in the mean time to see if I can get it to every time. Otherwise I'll just apply them manually in Looksmenu since that is what I used to do before mods like this were made.

3 hours ago, louisthird said:

You don't have to be a coder to have great ideas!  Your post is almost exactly how I was planning to do it.  That way I just need to categorize different hairstyles from different mods as different lengths.  In addition, I would tell you that if I made my own hair regrowth mod I would allow you to select your preferred style like "I like down hairstyles" or "I like ponytail hairstyles".  For example, it would then grow into longer and longer ponytail hairstyles if you picked that you preferred ponytails (i.e. random length 1 ponytail, random length 2 ponytail, etc.)

Damn you for getting me interested in it again!  ?  The Grow Some Hair developer better hurry up...

Picking your own Hairstyle makes sense, as it grows. Some are Messy, like the Raiders. Some like Ponytails, because they can't really be bothered with fancy Hair. Some are budding Hairdressers, then you've got the Weird Hair lovers, with all the strange Hair Styles.

It could also be locational, when you wake up outside of your settlement, or in a dungeon. Your Hair would be a mess when it updated to the next length. You could also wake up, and find Piper or Nat has styled your Hair similar to their's.

Maybe even Vadim, from the Dugout Inn decided to spice up your Hair a bit, if you slept there. Changing your Personal Hair Preference temporarily, when the Hair updated.

Nora wakes up, to see Vadim busy styling her Hair. She looks in the mirror in shock, at the sleazy Haircut, and Make-Up make-over he's given her. ' You look beautiful now, you come and work for me... ' He smiles, turning and walking out the door.

Nat smiles at you as you awaken, curlers in her hands. You think she's been playing with your Hair in your sleep, as if you were some giant Barbie Doll. Pigtails adorning your Hair.

or... Your Hair tightly curled.

The point no 10 is all i have wanted since playing csa abductions, the faction keeping u alive meanwhile you accomplish tasks as kill, rob, take settlements untill you be able to scape or leve the faction, hope some day u havetime to do so, awesome features, thnx for ur mod

The core concept behind this mod is pretty much the one thing that opens up a Bethesda game - in a modding sense - to the edgier or more depraved implications of existing lore.

Delving deeper, this mod offered the promise to unlock that door between gameplay experience and narrative experience, letting us experience the peril of seeing the alteration, corruption, and transformation of our avatars - our creations and (to some extent) self-reflections.  It makes the story of Fallout 4 - with all its complexity and severity by factions, humanity, intensity, and horror - all the more impactful as it should have been.

Having said that, the depth of promise of this mod is yet to be discovered by a large-enough proportion of the FO4 modding community (and "clientele", for lack of a better word).

I'm confident that I speak for everybody in saying that @louisthird, we'd really like to hear even more miniscule updates from you.  It wouldn't have to even be "I got another feature of the mod working; here's a new release for you", but a mere "I was working on implementing _________, and in the past few days I managed to get _________ working but am still having issues with ___________."

I get that I might sound like an overly-entitled consumer, but in reality, I just want to get a better appreciation for how hard you're working on this.  I want this mod - this endeavor as a whole - to get more attention.  It could easily be one of those things that catapults this way up, showing similar potential to what Skyrim has achieved as a modding foundation.

In short, I'm interested to hear more from you, dude.  Let us know what's on your mind with this mod (or others!)

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 3:06 AM, VenomousOuroboros said:

The core concept behind this mod is pretty much the one thing that opens up a Bethesda game - in a modding sense - to the edgier or more depraved implications of existing lore.

Delving deeper, this mod offered the promise to unlock that door between gameplay experience and narrative experience, letting us experience the peril of seeing the alteration, corruption, and transformation of our avatars - our creations and (to some extent) self-reflections.  It makes the story of Fallout 4 - with all its complexity and severity by factions, humanity, intensity, and horror - all the more impactful as it should have been.

Having said that, the depth of promise of this mod is yet to be discovered by a large-enough proportion of the FO4 modding community (and "clientele", for lack of a better word).

I'm confident that I speak for everybody in saying that @louisthird, we'd really like to hear even more miniscule updates from you.  It wouldn't have to even be "I got another feature of the mod working; here's a new release for you", but a mere "I was working on implementing _________, and in the past few days I managed to get _________ working but am still having issues with ___________."

I get that I might sound like an overly-entitled consumer, but in reality, I just want to get a better appreciation for how hard you're working on this.  I want this mod - this endeavor as a whole - to get more attention.  It could easily be one of those things that catapults this way up, showing similar potential to what Skyrim has achieved as a modding foundation.

In short, I'm interested to hear more from you, dude.  Let us know what's on your mind with this mod (or others!)

Hey!  So I have been busy with the last item on the wishlist, the actual assimilation! ... and with adding hair growth.  So yep!  Still working on it and I will put another version out when it is pretty stable.  It's getting pretty close that's for sure!

What I have implemented is a lot of fun to role play in a faction.  Joining the Raiders and Super Mutants are probably the most fun because there are a lot of faction friendly locations and a lot of different groups hate them.... you have to be careful and avoid settlers and scavengers.  Yeah, Preston doesn't like you either.  ?  It makes you really appreciate what they got set up at Corvega and GNN... those can really be homes to come back to and recharge before going out raiding again.  You get fully assimilated via sex and so that's how you get out!  At the start it tells you, "You must sexually satisfy 10 more faction members to leave the faction." and that counts down each sex encounter.  When you leave you get some pacification delay giving time to get away.  The plan is to have a spawned-in faction appropriate NPC at the location where you're at (or wherever faction-friendly location you get teleported to--yes I already implemented that teleporting) who you talk to about getting the faction quests.  I already spent time getting up to speed (i.e. watched a lot of YouTube) on how to pull off the quests & NPCs so I am ready when I get there.

Just this week I have been adding a "faction rep" value that will influence the quality of rewards given to you while in the faction (currently only a possibility after each sex encounter, "Your partner appreciates being satisfied and gives you a gift.") and what quests are given to you (with again better quality quests & quest rewards for a better faction rep).  There is a game balance to the benefits of a better rep though -- you're too valuable and they may not let you go increasing your time / number of partners to satisfy.  If you have a bad rep they're just going to cut ties with you ("this guy/girl sucks... get rid of them") or if your rep gets really bad they will just immediately kick you out (no pacification delay).  I haven't decided if it should remember your rep between getting out of a faction then back in again.... any preference???  I see reasons to have it clear each time and also to have it remember.

The hair growth is working good and was easy to get the basics working, but I have been redesigning the scripting to allow for different hair mods which is I know what everyone wants myself included.  I have been doing playthroughs with it configured starting at the longest length and then they trim your hair shorter each sex encounter within your faction.  It then re-grows when you're out raiding or gathering resources.

I appreciate your interest a lot!  I'll have a new update out before too long.

For the kicked-out-and-get-back-in-again aspect, here's my thought:

[A little pseudo-code-ish here]

If you get kicked out, it flips a boolean.

You try to get in with the group, it checks for that.

If true, it pulls from a pool of more severe quests as a re-initiation ritual.  (Say, "Prove you really want it.  Kill 5 DC Guards and bring me their helmets!", plus some self-degrading dialogue trees that convey true subservience and loyalty, and of course a "group ritual" to round it all off - hope you have enough condoms!)

--After all that, throw in a good catch-all dialogue line like "Now that was satisfying!  Alright, tell you what: you're back in at ground-level.  We forget about your past, everyone starts over, and that's all there is to it.  Cool?"

If false, of course, it's business-as-usual.

But yeah, once you get kicked out, you just dump all the records of how invested you were in the faction before, and the only thing that's left is a little 1 or 0.

Just wanted to write that I love the work you are doing here. And has great potential for much more.

I am not sure if just me, but the only issue I have had is that when using Violate, this mod tries to redress my PC between rounds.  Also, devious devices are stripped. I use clothing at zero chance to prevent this ,but zero doesn't mean zero.

Maybe add a is busy check before applying?

Thanks again for the mod.

John

6 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

For the kicked-out-and-get-back-in-again aspect, here's my thought:

[A little pseudo-code-ish here]

If you get kicked out, it flips a boolean.

You try to get in with the group, it checks for that.

If true, it pulls from a pool of more severe quests as a re-initiation ritual.  (Say, "Prove you really want it.  Kill 5 DC Guards and bring me their helmets!", plus some self-degrading dialogue trees that convey true subservience and loyalty, and of course a "group ritual" to round it all off - hope you have enough condoms!)

--After all that, throw in a good catch-all dialogue line like "Now that was satisfying!  Alright, tell you what: you're back in at ground-level.  We forget about your past, everyone starts over, and that's all there is to it.  Cool?"

If false, of course, it's business-as-usual.

But yeah, once you get kicked out, you just dump all the records of how invested you were in the faction before, and the only thing that's left is a little 1 or 0.

I'll keep a count on how many times you have been in the faction and save the previous rep only until you get back in when it resets.  The previous rep might be good for varying the dialog based on your previous rep, "Looks like you did some good work for us before..."

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Just wanted to write that I love the work you are doing here. And has great potential for much more.

I am not sure if just me, but the only issue I have had is that when using Violate, this mod tries to redress my PC between rounds.  Also, devious devices are stripped. I use clothing at zero chance to prevent this ,but zero doesn't mean zero.

Maybe add a is busy check before applying?

Thanks again for the mod.

John

Yep, I have noticed that as well.  This mod works well with Violate but that mod is very aggressive with redressing the player.  ?  Each AAF round is a new instance which makes it hard to check, but I have it on my low priority list to look into some solution.  I should put it on the main page of caveats though.  Trust that I'll get to fixing it, but still having more fun implementing new 'assimilation' stuff.