6 hours ago, magnusx said:

Can we have quest givers from the faction NPCs on the area where the PC is assimilated? like rob, steal and kill settlers or other factions? awesome, thnx in advance

Yep, you bet!  It's on the TODO list already if you take a look at the description.

The quests will be different depending on what faction you are with.  Imagine "Collect 5 Milks of Human Kindness" for Super-Mutants or "Pick-up cases of Ammo" for Gunners or my favorite "Beer Run".  I got a list already put together with a bunch of fun side-quests to create.  After a small cool-off to address any bugs if some are found, then I will get to phase 3.0 in which I also want to introduce a surrender mechanic (similar to AAF Violate) so that those that don't use AAF (why?) can still get assimilated to a faction and do side-quests to get out.

Thanks for playing!

Edited by louisthird
Spelling!
15 hours ago, SBASHER said:

I am wondering, if FO4's engine is close enough to Skyrim's engine to use a mod from there as a reference. If it is applicable, SexLab Hormones by DeepBlueFrog has a feature that maybe close enough to get you going on that green skin goal. Hormones has a skin color changing feature: 

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but I hope this leads to a working solution.

This is very helpful!  I will take a look and you are right that it may lead to a solution... FO4 being Skyrim with Guns and all.  ?

10 hours ago, PanzerMaster said:

Does it work with Fusion Girl?

Nope.  Not yet.  When I play a female character I use CBBE, so I haven't spent any time with Fusion Girl.  It is on the list of issues already though if you look at the description.  I'll get to it some day.  Can you tell me about Fusion Girl?  What do you like about it?  Thanks.

12 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Interesting mod

Pc get wrecked by violate (gunners)

Take the poor soul to be assimilated

After the PC gave payback to the gunners (help,sex,etc...)

The gunners free her and give her freedom back

this seem fun (maybe even join the children of atom and get brainwashed by them after a while)

Question 1 ?

What is the difference in the mcm for the AREA assimilation chances and then the assimilation chances in the ASSIMILATION section ?

Question 2 ?

If the pc by being helpfull to the gunners cause and have a good reputation why make the pc leave ? or is there an option ?

Question 3 ?

How does the pc gets kicked out from a faction  ?

Sorry ive read the preface of the mod but could'nt seem to find the answer

Great to hear from you!  I like the COA idea and might use that when I add side-quests to do for your faction (helping).  Something like you have to pray to Atom for a certain number of hours to complete the side-quest.

Here are your answers....

1. The chances in the AREA are for whether some physical areas are affected (i.e. hair, clothes, body, etc.)  The chances in the ASSIMILATION section are for whether you will be assimilated into the faction.  You'll notice the chance lists are different sizes: some factions can change physical areas but you cannot be assimilated to them (i.e. there is no bug faction).

2. After the payback is reached there is a small dialog where you can choose to remain in the faction keeping the same rep but getting a new payback amount.

3. If you have sex with a non-faction member then the kick-out chance is rolled.  Personally, I don't like that feature I implemented and leave it at 0% but I thought it might be a challenge that some may want to incentivize not having sex with non-faction members.  When it happens it will immediately restore the pre-assimilation relations with no pacification wait so beware!

Absolutely no problem on questions.  It is a pretty complicated mod, so I expected there would be some questions.

Have fun playing!

9 hours ago, louisthird said:

The quests will be different depending on what faction you are with.  Imagine "Collect 5 Milks of Human Kindness" for Super-Mutants or "Pick-up cases of Ammo" for Gunners or my favorite "Beer Run".  I got a list already put together with a bunch of fun side-quests to create.  After a small cool-off to address any bugs if some are found, then I will get to phase 3.0 in which I also want to introduce a surrender mechanic (similar to AAF Violate) so that those that don't use AAF (why?) can still get assimilated to a faction and do side-quests to get out.

Side-quest like this will be FUN-tastic :) and a change of pace when i don't want to do big quest and want to do more roleplay

thanks for the answer to my questions

Like you said would be cool to have another way then rape or sex maybe joining a gang willingly (hotkey?) and the payback as a initiate for the faction to get better reputation and climb the ranks until you get captured and do it again with another faction

Will follow this thread don't know how i miss seeing this

Edited by tuxagent7

The update is great. Got assimilated into the raiders and everything worked nicely, was good playing around as an increasingly deranged character lmao

I think that a good addition would be to add a more narrative side to the assimilation - maybe the recruiter explains how the character got assimilated (raiders would pump the MC with drugs to turn them into junkies, synths could be explained with assimilating nanobots in their "cum" or whathever, that kinda stuff) or you get a text box explaining what the character is going through. I think that'd add to the scenario and give a good reason to try out the different factions, but if you prefer to keep the mod purely mechanical, that works fine as well.

Either way, great job!

22 minutes ago, 2341 said:

The update is great. Got assimilated into the raiders and everything worked nicely, was good playing around as an increasingly deranged character lmao

Raiders are good for that.  If you play like I do with Commonwealth Captives then instead of saving them you can run around Raider camps finding them and killing them for some extra rep in your faction.  Those Raiders! ??

22 minutes ago, 2341 said:

I think that a good addition would be to add a more narrative side to the assimilation - maybe the recruiter explains how the character got assimilated (raiders would pump the MC with drugs to turn them into junkies, synths could be explained with assimilating nanobots in their "cum" or whathever, that kinda stuff) or you get a text box explaining what the character is going through. I think that'd add to the scenario and give a good reason to try out the different factions, but if you prefer to keep the mod purely mechanical, that works fine as well.

Either way, great job!

I know what you mean, but I am not much of a creative writer.  I look at the text boxes that come up for the Sexual Harrassment mod and just go, "Damn!"  I'll consider being more creative when I add some side-quests to complete while you are assimilated with a faction.  I agree that it is a good but mechanical base right now.  Only can go up from here!

Thanks for the kuddos!

19 hours ago, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

Loving 2.0 i know this is gonna be a fav mod of mine, if i actully understood it

maybe im being dumb but after i have joined a faction i see no way to help anyone or have sex to gain my reputation

how is this meant to happen exactly?

thanks 

update to this, sometimes when i force an AAF animation through the AAF menu it SOMETIMES gains my reputation.

everything else works but basically

after im assimilated, the faction is non hostile and i get the perks, but there is zero interaction between me and my new faction at all. i just sit there with passive enemies

thanks  

27 minutes ago, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

update to this, sometimes when i force an AAF animation through the AAF menu it SOMETIMES gains my reputation.

everything else works but basically

after im assimilated, the faction is non hostile and i get the perks, but there is zero interaction between me and my new faction at all. i just sit there with passive enemies

thanks  

Thanks for your reply and glad you enjoy the mod!

I was hoping you found a bug, but instead I think it may just be configuration.

You will need to have some mods installed to initiate sex with faction members.  Personally, I use AAF Violate (non-consensual), Sex 'Em Up (consensual), and Sexual Harrassment (mix of consensual/non-consensual) to initiate those encounters.  As you said, you can also use the AAF menu to trigger 'payback' as it triggers after any player AAF animation.  To make it happen more often you can configure the chances in MCM.  By default, I set it for consensual sex at 90% of the time and rape/kissing/hugging 0% of the time (poses never have it).  My guess is that you do not have any mod to initiate consensual sex other than using the AAF menu so the Sex 'Em Up mod may be a good choice.

BTW, you mentioned 'helping' but that is not implemented yet.  There is a percentage for that in MCM, but that will be used for phase 3.0 coming next where there are side-quests to do for your assimilated faction to get out.  For now, sex with faction members or if you have 'Kick Out Chance' enabled sex with non-faction members is the only way to un-assimilate with the faction.  Once side-quests are available, it will be easier to get out without having sex.  ?

Hopefully that helps and reply again if there are more questions.

4 minutes ago, louisthird said:

Thanks for your reply and glad you enjoy the mod!

I was hoping you found a bug, but instead I think it may just be configuration.

You will need to have some mods installed to initiate sex with faction members.  Personally, I use AAF Violate (non-consensual), Sex 'Em Up (consensual), and Sexual Harrassment (mix of consensual/non-consensual) to initiate those encounters.  As you said, you can also use the AAF menu to trigger 'payback' as it triggers after any player AAF animation.  To make it happen more often you can configure the chances in MCM.  By default, I set it for consensual sex at 90% of the time and rape/kissing/hugging 0% of the time (poses never have it).  My guess is that you do not have any mod to initiate consensual sex other than using the AAF menu so the Sex 'Em Up mod may be a good choice.

BTW, you mentioned 'helping' but that is not implemented yet.  There is a percentage for that in MCM, but that will be used for phase 3.0 coming next where there are side-quests to do for your assimilated faction to get out.  For now, sex with faction members or if you have 'Kick Out Chance' enabled sex with non-faction members is the only way to un-assimilate with the faction.  Once side-quests are available, it will be easier to get out without having sex.  ?

Hopefully that helps and reply again if there are more questions.

okay cool i understand, just making sure that was the case.

thanks and i will let you know if i find a real bug 

You think is playable with Sim settlements Conqueror where you can make a settlement for mutants, ghouls, raiders and gunners. I was tenting it with Hardship and after violate process rust devils gets agressive, tested on mutants and no problem, even without hardship the rustdevils do not work properly, tested with raiders without hardship and no problem,  using hardship it gets buggy again, tyvm in advance, wan to test it with Conqueror naw

Well, have to report on the compatibility on Conqueror Sim settlements, works, at least with triggermans, my char got assimilated by them, so i went to red rocket and installed conqueror and the faction of triggermans, placed al the stuff and they count as helped elements, no agressive, and cant enter diamond city as must, she is enemy of DC so is awesome, have some buggers but maybe is because too much mods and scripts running on backgrond, only problem is that cant talk to them due the "I want  to trade some items" gets on the way, will be testing more and istall all the availble factions hehehe

On 3/6/2022 at 4:50 AM, magnusx said:

Well, have to report on the compatibility on Conqueror Sim settlements, works, at least with triggermans, my char got assimilated by them, so i went to red rocket and installed conqueror and the faction of triggermans, placed al the stuff and they count as helped elements, no agressive, and cant enter diamond city as must, she is enemy of DC so is awesome, have some buggers but maybe is because too much mods and scripts running on backgrond, only problem is that cant talk to them due the "I want  to trade some items" gets on the way, will be testing more and istall all the availble factions hehehe

Thanks for the testing you are doing.  Especially trying SS Conquerer which I worried about.  ?  Let me know some specific things you find that seem like issues.  Maybe I can provide patches to get around those issues.  Sometimes it is hard to do that depending on how the mods are written.

On 3/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, Ashmar50 said:

I'm not getting a menu to use scissors so not able to trim hair hair any idea for a fix?

Should be able to drop the base game scissors on the ground and pick them up to get the menu.  The mod is looking for the OnItemAdded to player inventory for the "Scissors" object.  Are you by chance using something that replaces the scissors with a new custom scissors?

On 3/6/2022 at 10:18 AM, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

pubes forever mod does not work with assimilation for me? 

no growth or forced change

i added some manually through looksmenu and tired to trim it with scissors but still nothing

thanks

Thanks for your reply!   That is strange because that part of the code has been stable for a long time and I haven't had anything like that happen.  It seems like it doesn't detect the Pubes Forever mod though since nothing is happening.  Make sure your Fallout Data directory has lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl in it.  That is the plugin filename that the mod looks for.

2 hours ago, louisthird said:

Thanks for the testing you are doing.  Especially trying SS Conquerer which I worried about.  ?  Let me know some specific things you find that seem like issues.  Maybe I can provide patches to get around those issues.  Sometimes it is hard to do that depending on how the mods are written.

One of the problems is that the settler isnt able to speak back to u, he only can open the window of inventory, enemy factions after being assimilated are still enemy once u build your conqueror settlement and every triggerman spawned is friendly to the player and enemies of the faction are still enemies of the player, a group of supa mutants crossed by and engaged with triggermans and player so it works cool (my player was assimilated by trigermans by the way), then i went to diamond city and everyone attacked my character, my pleasure, will run more tests, this mod is pure gold now assimilation is implemented, I wanted to ask an option for disable the notifications of times needed for get out from assimilation and times that need to help and please the faction where u re in order to have to find out when you re released, thnx in advance.  

Edited by magnusx
19 hours ago, louisthird said:

Thanks for your reply!   That is strange because that part of the code has been stable for a long time and I haven't had anything like that happen.  It seems like it doesn't detect the Pubes Forever mod though since nothing is happening.  Make sure your Fallout Data directory has lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl in it.  That is the plugin filename that the mod looks for.

yesssss got it, so pubes forever has an installation option to install as an ESP or ESL. I chose ESP which is why it didn't work with as simulation 

just for debugging, this happened once but i was assimilated by triggermen (i did not talk to them but the mission started to discuss it) but i was abducted by gunners before i got the chance (running with AAF Violate) the gunners assimilated me fully and after working through them. I then went back down to the triggermen but they were all passive, adn the older assimilation mission for them was still active but i could not talk to anyone. Weird

I feel as through with mods like RSEII CSA abductions and Raider pet the mods may conflict. I was wondering if a quick stop of assimilation dialogue can be added to a hot key so when captive by other mod, im not suddenly doing consensual acts too. Some times the mods compliment each other and its good but i was just wondering

I don't wanna give you extra work this mod is amazing ❤️

3 hours ago, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

yesssss got it, so pubes forever has an installation option to install as an ESP or ESL. I chose ESP which is why it didn't work with as simulation 

just for debugging, this happened once but i was assimilated by triggermen (i did not talk to them but the mission started to discuss it) but i was abducted by gunners before i got the chance (running with AAF Violate) the gunners assimilated me fully and after working through them. I then went back down to the triggermen but they were all passive, adn the older assimilation mission for them was still active but i could not talk to anyone. Weird

I feel as through with mods like RSEII CSA abductions and Raider pet the mods may conflict. I was wondering if a quick stop of assimilation dialogue can be added to a hot key so when captive by other mod, im not suddenly doing consensual acts too. Some times the mods compliment each other and its good but i was just wondering

I don't wanna give you extra work this mod is amazing ❤️

I peronally removed RSA, only have harassment, assimilation, MCG,and hardship installed, RSA abductions is pointless once this mod is installed 

11 hours ago, magnusx said:

I peronally removed RSA, only have harassment, assimilation, MCG,and hardship installed, RSA abductions is pointless once this mod is installed 

i still like it i guess it adds verity a little, RSA is a physically captive mod where i cant just leave without consequences. Plus Boston devices helper has integrated it. One day all of flashys mods here will die so ill use it while it lasts.

2 hours ago, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

i still like it i guess it adds verity a little, RSA is a physically captive mod where i cant just leave without consequences. Plus Boston devices helper has integrated it. One day all of flashys mods here will die so ill use it while it lasts.

Being forced on a faction and have good ppl against you, meanwhile out there is dangerous (war of the commonwealth) is enuf for ma taste, assimilation provides open areas contrary to RSA, for me, assimilation was the step out from RSA was fun formative butalways the same places and only with raiders gunners and mutants, naw we have the other factions available