1 hour ago, magnusx said:

Being forced on a faction and have good ppl against you, meanwhile out there is dangerous (war of the commonwealth) is enuf for ma taste, assimilation provides open areas contrary to RSA, for me, assimilation was the step out from RSA was fun formative butalways the same places and only with raiders gunners and mutants, naw we have the other factions available 

which is why i like both tbh

On 3/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, magnusx said:

One of the problems is that the settler isnt able to speak back to u, he only can open the window of inventory, enemy factions after being assimilated are still enemy once u build your conqueror settlement and every triggerman spawned is friendly to the player and enemies of the faction are still enemies of the player, a group of supa mutants crossed by and engaged with triggermans and player so it works cool (my player was assimilated by trigermans by the way), then i went to diamond city and everyone attacked my character, my pleasure, will run more tests, this mod is pure gold now assimilation is implemented,

Happy you are having fun with it!  It is very interesting to think of yourself as a Triggerman and the struggles they have competing with other factions in the Commonwealth.  I have to get those faction side-quests done and anything else I can think of to make it more immersive once you're part of a faction.  Lots of potential.

Right now I have been looking into a basic surrender mechanic to allow getting into the faction in another way other than an AAF scene.  Once that's done all attention will be on side-quest creation fun!

On 3/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, magnusx said:

I wanted to ask an option for disable the notifications of times needed for get out from assimilation and times that need to help and please the faction where u re in order to have to find out when you re released, thnx in advance.  

There is an option called "Assimilation Reminder" and I will change it to allow "0" which will mean "no reminder".  By default, it is set "1" which is to remind every hour.

On 3/8/2022 at 1:22 PM, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

yesssss got it, so pubes forever has an installation option to install as an ESP or ESL. I chose ESP which is why it didn't work with as simulation 

Got it.  I will see if I can get it to work no matter if ESP or ESL is installed.  In thinking about how I designed things it shouldn't be too hard.

just for debugging, this happened once but i was assimilated by triggermen (i did not talk to them but the mission started to discuss it) but i was abducted by gunners before i got the chance (running with AAF Violate) the gunners assimilated me fully and after working through them. I then went back down to the triggermen but they were all passive, adn the older assimilation mission for them was still active but i could not talk to anyone. Weird

That sounds like a bug, but not sure of how that happened exactly.  The faction assimilation part runs a single Quest that tracks the things that happen during assimilation so I wouldn't think it could get into the situation of two of the same Quest running at the same time.  It seems very fixable though if I can reproduce it!

A good condition to put on the dialog would be to allow it if you are not part of a faction yet (technically your saved AssimilationFaction ActorValue is -1 which is the unset value).  I'll look into adding that at the right dialog spots.

I feel as through with mods like RSEII CSA abductions and Raider pet the mods may conflict. I was wondering if a quick stop of assimilation dialogue can be added to a hot key so when captive by other mod, im not suddenly doing consensual acts too. Some times the mods compliment each other and its good but i was just wondering

Yes, such a hotkey can be added easy if I cannot find a way to detect such things automatically.  I would prefer if it would automatically figure it out.

I don't wanna give you extra work this mod is amazing ❤️

Thanks!  For good reason, I think modders have stayed away from altering the player faction because it has risks since the game was not designed for you to ever be a Raider, etc.  But I thought it was a fun concept and provided the potential for a realistic death alternative.  It was the thought I had from the beginning when I called this mod Assimilation, but the physical area changes were easy to implement while I did the learning to pull off the faction changes.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:24 AM, TesteBRBR said:

Loved the faction update! Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you.  I appreciate such comments and will take them in lieu of compensation!  ?

I wrote this mod for me too and I enjoy playing it as well.  Sometimes I need to check myself and say, "Okay, Okay, enough playing I need to make some more progress..."

[Bug Report]

Changing pubic hair with scissors (drop scissors -> change pubic hair -> trim shorter) causes CTD.

Happens at any location, and Buffout 4's crash log suggests it's audio driver crash. Are there any special sound effects upon trimming with scissors? Also, changing pubic hair by selecting to use one of the saved styles instead of trimming shorter every time seems to work fine. Maybe I'm 'trimming' too quickly so that LM cannot keep up?

Any help on this? I can send the crash log if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

[Update 1: Fixed!]

It appears that the sound files were incorrectly compressed. I managed to fix it by extracting the 'Assimilation - Main.ba2' archive and then creating a new .rar archive containing only sound files (the whole 'Sound' directory). After doing so, I installed the newly created archive in MO2. Now everything works as it should - those same sound files from the .rar archive I've created are now overwriting the 'Assimilation - Main.ba2' archive and I don't experience any crashes.

Hope this helps!

Edited by rubber_duck
Fixed
On 3/12/2022 at 1:19 AM, louisthird said:

Got it.  I will see if I can get it to work no matter if ESP or ESL is installed.  In thinking about how I designed things it shouldn't be too hard.

That sounds like a bug, but not sure of how that happened exactly.  The faction assimilation part runs a single Quest that tracks the things that happen during assimilation so I wouldn't think it could get into the situation of two of the same Quest running at the same time.  It seems very fixable though if I can reproduce it!

A good condition to put on the dialog would be to allow it if you are not part of a faction yet (technically your saved AssimilationFaction ActorValue is -1 which is the unset value).  I'll look into adding that at the right dialog spots.

Yes, such a hotkey can be added easy if I cannot find a way to detect such things automatically.  I would prefer if it would automatically figure it out.

Thanks!  For good reason, I think modders have stayed away from altering the player faction because it has risks since the game was not designed for you to ever be a Raider, etc.  But I thought it was a fun concept and provided the potential for a realistic death alternative.  It was the thought I had from the beginning when I called this mod Assimilation, but the physical area changes were easy to implement while I did the learning to pull off the faction changes.

love your work 

On 3/12/2022 at 3:42 AM, rubber_duck said:

[Bug Report]

Changing pubic hair with scissors (drop scissors -> change pubic hair -> trim shorter) causes CTD.

Happens at any location, and Buffout 4's crash log suggests it's audio driver crash. Are there any special sound effects upon trimming with scissors? Also, changing pubic hair by selecting to use one of the saved styles instead of trimming shorter every time seems to work fine. Maybe I'm 'trimming' too quickly so that LM cannot keep up?

Any help on this? I can send the crash log if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

[Update 1: Fixed!]

It appears that the sound files were incorrectly compressed. I managed to fix it by extracting the 'Assimilation - Main.ba2' archive and then creating a new .rar archive containing only sound files (the whole 'Sound' directory). After doing so, I installed the newly created archive in MO2. Now everything works as it should - those same sound files from the .rar archive I've created are now overwriting the 'Assimilation - Main.ba2' archive and I don't experience any crashes.

Hope this helps!

It does help as you fixed it too!  I will make that correction next release.  Thanks.

Here are 2 images of what I did wrong and must do right next time:

https://imgur.com/gallery/qB2nocs

Edited by louisthird

A few issues:

After "sex" (because hugging isn't sex, well, grey area), the XP happens first, then it tells you later on down the road (5 to 10 seconds), that you're now in the faction, meanwhile the group of them are murdering you in the process.  Would suggest that the assimilation to the faction happen first, the rest after.

I had 2 faction members ask to be followers (yes, had), the car plant's exterior catwalks, they basically fell to their deaths (pathing, jumping to get over a railing, wasn't pretty).  Lost 0.5 each time they did that (I had 2), but once they're gone, didn't seem to get any more volunteers, wasn't my fault, so no idea what to say.

Not seeing script lag with respect to the others, the XP shows up about 1/2 a second after the AAF progress window closes, so, that isn't the issue.  I don't have a huge amount of mods on this.

Any possibility to merge the outfits, tattoos, etc, into an esl compilation?

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

Suggestion for chance to get assimilated, use the remainder amount (say you set it to 75%, the remainder would be 25% left) to "force" the joining without offering a choice, so if someone said 100%, they'd be assimilated instantly without being asked to join.  I wasn't aware I had to "ask to join", Assimilation means just that, assimilated into the faction, or so I thought.  Also some of the wording on the info at the bottom isn't 100% understandable, not 100% sure what some of those actually do.  More clarification or possible a documentation detailing all of the settings and exactly what they do would probably help (on here obviously).

GuruSR.

On 3/16/2022 at 9:30 PM, GuruSR said:

A few issues:

Thanks for the response Guru!  Here are some answers below...

After "sex" (because hugging isn't sex, well, grey area), the XP happens first, then it tells you later on down the road (5 to 10 seconds), that you're now in the faction, meanwhile the group of them are murdering you in the process.  Would suggest that the assimilation to the faction happen first, the rest after.

Unfortunately that 5-10 second lag is the process of being assimilated.  There is not a game engine way to instantly switch your faction relations so it must be done through script "change faction relation" commands.  That process of making the other factions dislike you takes time... about 5-10 seconds as you stated.  That part I cannot do much about, but what I can do (which should be easy and bug free) is to perform the assimilation to a faction handling begin processing before starting any of the "looks" changes.  That should save a couple of seconds.  This may be what you were suggesting with "assimilation to the faction happen first".

UPDATE: In looking in the script, I did update it that used to perform:

1. save faction relations
  2. change to new faction
  3. change faction relations

Now I swapped #1 & #2 which should get you into the faction quicker:

1. change to new faction
  2. save faction relations
  3. change faction relations

I had 2 faction members ask to be followers (yes, had), the car plant's exterior catwalks, they basically fell to their deaths (pathing, jumping to get over a railing, wasn't pretty).  Lost 0.5 each time they did that (I had 2), but once they're gone, didn't seem to get any more volunteers, wasn't my fault, so no idea what to say.

Sounds unfortunate for the followers.  Perhaps if you are a ruthless Raider gruesome deaths should be actually worth more rep.  Hmmm....

I have a tiny script attached to the followers to watch if they die and reset the "companion quest" that tracks them.  I don't think I have any debugging message printed in that script, so I will at least add a message there so it can be checked if that reset happens.  I'll also try and get that situation to happen.  Maybe I need that "push 'em away" mod to push them off a building.  ?  ?

A couple things of note about volunteers: they will go away after you leave the faction and you will not be offered one if you are a lower level than the potential companion (prevents you from getting OP with some high-level NPC).

Any possibility to merge the outfits, tattoos, etc, into an esl compilation?

I think this is still very much in development and isn't a good candidate for ESL which locks all the IDs in the game down preventing regular mod updates.  The "L" stands for light anyway and this is not a very light mod thus it would be incorrect.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

Edited by louisthird
On 3/17/2022 at 1:40 PM, GuruSR said:

Suggestion for chance to get assimilated, use the remainder amount (say you set it to 75%, the remainder would be 25% left) to "force" the joining without offering a choice, so if someone said 100%, they'd be assimilated instantly without being asked to join.  I wasn't aware I had to "ask to join", Assimilation means just that, assimilated into the faction, or so I thought.  Also some of the wording on the info at the bottom isn't 100% understandable, not 100% sure what some of those actually do.  More clarification or possible a documentation detailing all of the settings and exactly what they do would probably help (on here obviously).

So, there shouldn't be a choice and you shouldn't have to ask, but I am not 100% savvy yet at the story manager and haven't found a way to force them to talk to you.  The "Sexual Harrassment" mod does exactly what I want, but I haven't figured out how that NPC behavior works.... yet.  I have been working on it on the side.  I'll put it on the list of things I am working on for awareness.

I agree that this mod needs a user guide.  I will add a User Guide tab with instructions at the bottom of the Assimilation MCM menu.

It is not possible to present a user guide sufficiently in MCM as it is meant for options not docs.  I will improve the option text at the bottom and continue to improve the LL mod description.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Edited by louisthird
12 hours ago, louisthird said:

Unfortunately that 5-10 second lag is the process of being assimilated.  There is not a game engine way to instantly switch your faction relations so it must be done through script "change faction relation" commands.  That process of making the other factions dislike you takes time... about 5-10 seconds as you stated.  That part I cannot do much about, but what I can do (which should be easy and bug free) is to perform the assimilation to a faction handling begin processing before starting any of the "looks" changes.  That should save a couple of seconds.  This may be what you were suggesting with "assimilation to the faction happen first".

I saw the XP happen rather quickly, so I thought that maybe that was happening before anything else (the "sex" XP), perhaps add that last?

Sounds unfortunate for the followers.  Perhaps if you are a ruthless Raider gruesome deaths should be actually worth more rep.  Hmmm....

I have a tiny script attached to the followers to watch if they die and reset the "companion quest" that tracks them.  I don't think I have any debugging message printed in that script, so I will at least add a message there so it can be checked if that reset happens.  I'll also try and get that situation to happen.  Maybe I need that "push 'em away" mod to push them off a building.  ?  ?

A couple things of note about volunteers: they will go away after you leave the faction and you will not be offered one if you are a lower level than the potential companion (prevents you from getting OP with some high-level NPC).

The car company's building has all that up high walkways, just run around those for a few minutes, they'll die off, you also don't get told about it, well, you do if you have the level at 0.5 reduction when a faction member dies (that setting doesn't state "when following" in the info, is it just then) which made me think someone died, but it was 12:30am and dark AF, so I couldn't tell until daylight.

I think this is still very much in development and isn't a good candidate for ESL which locks all the IDs in the game down preventing regular mod updates.  The "L" stands for light anyway and this is not a very light mod thus it would be incorrect.

One of the thoughts I had, is if an ESL "registered" itself with the base quest, then on game load, the base quest would "ask" all the ESL's for their ID's, then those ESLs would "register" all their content with the base quest on each load (it is a bit much, but doing it this way makes it a lot saner when things are added and removed), the best idea would be to pass the items for registration by way of a form ID of a FormList to the base quest, with some sort of "indicator" of what types are in that FormList.  This way, other things could be added down the road (non-rigid format of additions).

So, there shouldn't be a choice and you shouldn't have to ask, but I am not 100% savvy yet at the story manager and haven't found a way to force them to talk to you.  The "Sexual Harrassment" mod does exactly what I want, but I haven't figured out how that NPC behavior works.... yet.  I have been working on it on the side.  I'll put it on the list of things I am working on for awareness.

I was using the Sex'Em Up surrender to do it, but at the end I got the notification to discuss the faction (or something to that), with the force, you use a greet that is forced (ForceGreet package, with the must complete on it, put the range of the actor to 100 units away,  should work).  So the person having "sex" with the player, would basically be added to a "Forceful Join" faction that would evaluate their package to "ForceGreet" package the player, at the end of the dialogue, they would be removed from it.

Assimilation -> Assimilation Settings -> Kick Out Chance, does this mean that if you're already in an assimilation faction that you could get pulled into another one after "sex" happens?  Or are you locked into that faction until you are released?

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

Hmm, not sure, but "sex" is no longer counting towards faction improvement nor is it reducing the needed count to please anyone.

Any chance to add to the MCM a stats page showing everything, also show the notice of the change of members after sex and reset the hour since it was shown, so that way we have a rolling tally.  I don't have any of the tattoos, etc, installed to keep my load order as clean as possible.

GuruSR.

Papyrus.0.zip

tested with gunners, super mutants and triggermans, so, I love this Mod, i would like to ask if it is possible to expand it to creatures factions, those that have overtaken some zone like mirelurks, feral ghouls, Death claws etc, Playing with wastland diary is awesome because it adds some pregnant slaves and pets for those factions, included the ones already implemented naw, is awesome

On 3/18/2022 at 8:30 PM, GuruSR said:

I saw the XP happen rather quickly, so I thought that maybe that was happening before anything else (the "sex" XP), perhaps add that last?

I think it works good in-between as I have been testing:

1. Faction
  2. XP reward
  3. Physical areas
    1. Hair
    2. Body
    3. Skin
    4. Apparel
  4. FEV

I'll leave it like that as I have noticed the flow is much improved.

One of the thoughts I had, .... [lots of other really good ideas]

I am not sure about editing how ESP/ESLs behave internally.  For now, it is easier to keep it an ESP.  As another popular modder "SKK" says about not making ESLs is "because life contains sufficient hassle".  ?

I was using the Sex'Em Up surrender to do it, but at the end I got the notification to discuss the faction (or something to that), with the force, you use a greet that is forced (ForceGreet package, with the must complete on it, put the range of the actor to 100 units away,  should work).  So the person having "sex" with the player, would basically be added to a "Forceful Join" faction that would evaluate their package to "ForceGreet" package the player, at the end of the dialogue, they would be removed from it.

Sounds interesting, I will experiment around with it some more especially the "Must Complete" setting.  I should just exchange messages with twistedtrebla and it would likely be resolved in a week or so.  I will tackle that in the next release since it does work but doesn't force it yet.  I want it to not just jump to the assimilation, but I want it to force the conversation.  I want to keep pushing to see if that can be accomplished.  I can always jump straight to the assimilation after a certain timeout which is something I have been considering in case you never talk to the assimilator.

Assimilation -> Assimilation Settings -> Kick Out Chance, does this mean that if you're already in an assimilation faction that you could get pulled into another one after "sex" happens?  Or are you locked into that faction until you are released?

It means that you will be immediately kicked out of your current one, but will not start a new assimilation on that encounter.  The reason a new one does not start on that encounter is that I found it is often impossible to happen because many times you were with a naturally enemy faction and everyone starts attacking you immediately so you have to run/fight for your life.  Of course, after you are out of the faction, on the next encounter you can then join a new faction.

Thanks so much for all your comments Guru.  They continue to be very appreciated and helpful.  ?

On 3/19/2022 at 8:42 AM, GuruSR said:

Any chance to add to the MCM a stats page showing everything, also show the notice of the change of members after sex and reset the hour since it was shown, so that way we have a rolling tally.  I don't have any of the tattoos, etc, installed to keep my load order as clean as possible.

I'll think about it.  There are not that many stats tracked right now.  Here are the only ones a user would care about that I can think of:

• Faction
    • Assimilated faction payback amount integer (the "10" in 3/10 to exit faction)
    • Assimilated faction payback count integer (the "3" in 3/10 to exit faction)
    • Assimilated faction reputation integer
  • Physical areas (not really stats)
    • Selected helmet, hat, glasses, gasmask (formIDs)
    • Saved hair, beard, and pubic hair styles (integer indexes into hair database)

I can envision having more stats tracked later that could be used for driving different dialog responses/choices during side-quests.  Total faction/non-faction members killed, total faction/non-faction sex encounters, etc.  We'll see what I need once I get into it...

On 3/19/2022 at 6:32 PM, magnusx said:

tested with gunners, super mutants and triggermans, so, I love this Mod, i would like to ask if it is possible to expand it to creatures factions, those that have overtaken some zone like mirelurks, feral ghouls, Death claws etc, Playing with wastland diary is awesome because it adds some pregnant slaves and pets for those factions, included the ones already implemented now, is awesome

Hmmm, that would be quite an expansion.  I mostly have human factions.

Spoiler

I did include Super Mutants after all (but then they were humans after all... SPOILER! But who doesn't know that by now...)

With what I want to do next making it more immersive that you are working within the faction doing side jobs for them I can't see a lot of options for dogs, mirelurks, etc.

Let's just see how fast I get done the other stuff.  ?

On 3/22/2022 at 12:14 AM, louisthird said:

I think it works good in-between as I have been testing:

1. Faction
  2. XP reward
  3. Physical areas
    1. Hair
    2. Body
    3. Skin
    4. Apparel
  4. FEV

I'll leave it like that as I have noticed the flow is much improved.

That is a good flow for sure, that way any "calming" spell need not be long when the faction addition happens (if forced).

I am not sure about editing how ESP/ESLs behave internally.  For now, it is easier to keep it an ESP.  As another popular modder "SKK" says about not making ESLs is "because life contains sufficient hassle".  ?

Any way to compile it all into 1 ESP like other mods do "Assets"?

Sounds interesting, I will experiment around with it some more especially the "Must Complete" setting.  I should just exchange messages with twistedtrebla and it would likely be resolved in a week or so.  I will tackle that in the next release since it does work but doesn't force it yet.  I want it to not just jump to the assimilation, but I want it to force the conversation.  I want to keep pushing to see if that can be accomplished.  I can always jump straight to the assimilation after a certain timeout which is something I have been considering in case you never talk to the assimilator.

In the example of say Super Mutants, who are humanoids, they just call you puny human or something, but you have to talk to them to be assimilated, seems odd, since when you talk to them they tell you're one of them, which I think is what you were aiming at for the automatic greet (forced greet package).  As I suggested, if someone pushes the slider to a high number for assimilation the distance from 100 would be a randomized value that would force you in (by greet and make you one of them) or not, giving you the chance to opt out of it by not talking to them.  Or having some races force anyways because if you include monsters, you can't talk to those anyways, but the force greet should still work.

It means that you will be immediately kicked out of your current one, but will not start a new assimilation on that encounter.  The reason a new one does not start on that encounter is that I found it is often impossible to happen because many times you were with a naturally enemy faction and everyone starts attacking you immediately so you have to run/fight for your life.  Of course, after you are out of the faction, on the next encounter you can then join a new faction.

Ah, okay, the wording wasn't clear, not sure how to clearly state that in a short info though, might be yet another thing to go into the help/wiki.  I have seen Succubus Heart that does a first time dialogue box with help on each section, something like that in a help MCM menu may let you give more information there.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:51 AM, louisthird said:

I'll think about it.  There are not that many stats tracked right now.  Here are the only ones a user would care about that I can think of:

• Faction
    • Assimilated faction payback amount integer (the "10" in 3/10 to exit faction)
    • Assimilated faction payback count integer (the "3" in 3/10 to exit faction)
    • Assimilated faction reputation integer
  • Physical areas (not really stats)
    • Selected helmet, hat, glasses, gasmask (formIDs)
    • Saved hair, beard, and pubic hair styles (integer indexes into hair database)

Well, one of the things I was wondering, is the amount of reputation that was there, since you get reminded of the amount you have to keep happy, but there is nowhere to see your reputation value and I presume as of yet, there isn't any bonuses for reputation level.  Are you building an event setup for exterior quests to utilize the data for other things and quests?

On 3/22/2022 at 12:51 AM, louisthird said:

I can envision having more stats tracked later that could be used for driving different dialog responses/choices during side-quests.  Total faction/non-faction members killed, total faction/non-faction sex encounters, etc.  We'll see what I need once I get into it...

Well, my thought above about offering up an event system with callbacks so other mods can make content to work with said factions or to include others.

Also, FEVs (Super Mutant one that I saw), seem to get applied on each "sex" completion, I'm okay with that, but seems the skin never went 'greener" as that happened more, perhaps have a percentage of perk in the data, so you can apply certain levels of perks based on that.  IE, the more FEV you've gotten, the stronger you are during fights, the greener your skin gets, maybe use some of the sliders for "bulking" the player out and maybe making them taller some to match the Super Mutants.

Glad these suggestions are helping.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

Hello ...

I love this mod and use it - I do have a glitch that I can work around but with time, gets a bit tiring.

so, what is happening, after sex, either Sexual Harassment or Violate, the aggressor will make my Nora change body or hair or both... in the following sex scenes, Nora's body disappears - the doppleganger during the sex scene is also invisible.  The only work around I have found is to reload the game after the body/hair change so that the body doesn't disappear.

If I allow the sex scene to continue to the end, and exit AAF, my character is there as normal, but any sex scene, the body is invisible and free camera still shows my PC invisible - unless I unload before the AAF sex scene.

I don't know if this is related to the Random mod Invictus has with all the tattoos - it applies the tatts from the various mods per changes, but then are removed in the next scenes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

PS - yes, if I uninstall the Random or Assimilation and even starting a new game, this error does not occur.  So, yes, I have found the invisible body only occurs with Assimiliation running.

18 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

PS - yes, if I uninstall the Random or Assimilation and even starting a new game, this error does not occur.  So, yes, I have found the invisible body only occurs with Assimiliation running.

It's not really from Assimiliation but indirectly since the mod changes hairstyle...

In my games that i don't have Assimiliation running it will happen.

There is a something that make the AAF scenes body disappears when you change haircut.

That is why when you reload the save it will then work

So if Assimiliation changes the hairstyles then the body will disapears in the AAF Scene until you load the game with the new haircut.

Just try it without thoses mod go in diamond city buy a new haircut and then have AAF scene without loading the game and you will find yourself with the invisible body

Some say it depends on witch hairmods you sure like in the link provided but the fix is reloading like you have done.

37 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

It's not really from Assimiliation but indirectly since the mod changes hairstyle...

In my games that i don't have Assimiliation running it will happen.

There is a something that make the AAF scenes body disappears when you change haircut.

That is why when you reload the save it will then work

So if Assimiliation changes the hairstyles then the body will disapears in the AAF Scene until you load the game with the new haircut.

Just try it without thoses mod go in diamond city buy a new haircut and then have AAF scene without loading the game and you will find yourself with the invisible body

Some say it depends on witch hairmods you sure like in the link provided but the fix is reloading like you have done.

Thank you!  I wasn't sure if it was the body change or the hairstyle - I noticed that during some AAF scenes and the hair changed, the hair would stretch over to some location as well.

I will try the "start a new game" and reload previous - not sure if that is the total fix or remove ponytail hairstyles - it is just simply immersion breaking to see an NPC humping a ghost... lol.

Thanks, again,

John

47 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

immersion breaking to see an NPC humping a ghost

Yeah i know what you mean, i love changing the hairstyle of my pc but with that glitch i find myself changing less often and before i quit a game after playing so that when l play again and load my style it is ok

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Yeah i know what you mean, i love changing the hairstyle of my pc but with that glitch i find myself changing less often and before i quit a game after playing so that when l play again and load my style it is ok

Haha!  Yes, I have noticed that issue to and the OP is *exactly* correct.  It happens when changing hairstyles and AAF doesn't like it sometimes.  I do believe it has to do with timing.  Or at least that is my theory.   When I am play testing, I keep in the back in my mind to watch the timing of things and see when it happens so I can time the hair change around the point where AAF doesn't like it.  I am confident that I (we) will figure that out eventually.  The hair stretched out thing is really one that bugs me.  The invisible body one I can almost forgive because I am usually not done laughing until the scene is over.  ?