On 5/18/2021 at 2:04 AM, MrFuturehope said:

Pretty nice idea to be honest, but I'm not sure if this mod works as intended in my current setup. First of all, I play as a male character and for roleplaying purposes, I turned off the feature which sets the changes to happen only after rape scenario, because I believe that rape scenarios wouldn't necessarily happen in my case, as everything would be consensual, since I actually run a female raider settlement and I'm married to a female raider boss Red Tourette, she's there with me in the settlement, so I figured this mod would be a perfect little touch for that kind of roleplaying. What seems to be an issue though is that the change to my character done by this mod is triggered every time an AAF animation starts and I mean any AAF animation such as hugs and cuddles, not just sex animations. That's not necessarily a bad thing (I imagine this could happen in certain cases, maybe as a part of a quest, some neat narrative to that would be nice), but if it happens every time it kind of breaks immersion and probably means it doesn't work as intended and something is broken. Also, the only two changes seem to happen to my character are a change of hair (always the same hair - bald head, is that intended or a bug?) and new clothes. Are these two changes really the only changes this mod has for male characters? I was hoping my raider wife would make a bigger change on my character after getting intimate with her, you know? Something more personal, like a tattoo, face painting like she has, something like that would be nice. ?

Hi there.  I never considered skipping hug/kiss animations, but AAF Spectators does that and I will try to implement the same option.  It is just looking for a particular text "tag" on the animations.  I'll put it on the short list to implement as it shouldn't be too difficult.

The bald head depends on the faction and settings.  I am currently doing a bunch of testing with how the hair changes.

If random overlay framework is installed tattoos could be put on your male player character.

Also, you may want to configure the body changes for your male character in the settings, but out of the box it doesn't do much as I wasn't sure what others would want.  I guess for a guy in a post-nuclear world maybe they would starve him and make him skinny?

Face tattoos are a no-go as there is no way built into the game to change them which is a bummer.

Thanks for checking out the mod!

2 hours ago, louisthird said:

Hi there.  I never considered skipping hug/kiss animations, but AAF Spectators does that and I will try to implement the same option.  It is just looking for a particular text "tag" on the animations.  I'll put it on the short list to implement as it shouldn't be too difficult.

The bald head depends on the faction and settings.  I am currently doing a bunch of testing with how the hair changes.

If random overlay framework is installed tattoos could be put on your male player character.

Also, you may want to configure the body changes for your male character in the settings, but out of the box it doesn't do much as I wasn't sure what others would want.  I guess for a guy in a post-nuclear world maybe they would starve him and make him skinny?

Face tattoos are a no-go as there is no way built into the game to change them which is a bummer.

Thanks for checking out the mod!

Um, interesting idea, that one about making male guy skinny, but it would be probably best if it was optional, for roleplaying purposes, for example in my current playthrough where I wouldn't mind changes, but rape scenarios don't necessarily happen to me, since I'm playing a highly charismatic guy who's a friend with your usual enemy - gunners and raiders, so most of the time, it would be me taking advantage of them instead of the other way around lol. Speaking of that, I had another idea which seemed cool at first, but then I realized it could be hard to implement - assimilation that would go both ways - you could assimilate the NPCs after having a rough sex with them (a way of MCG to call your usual rape animations). What do you think about that? I know that technically, you can change the appearance of NPCs anyway, even without having sex with them, but this would give that process a little narrative, perhaps you could let the player make their own unique preset in MCM menu and after raping an NPC, the game would let the player decide whether they want to apply their unique preset on that NPC or not. Just an idea.

I have a little immersion breaking problem here. I'm using Infiltrator mod, that way you can walk around NPCs that would be normally hostile, without them attacking you. Your cover is mostly based around the clothes, so as long as you're wearing the right clothes for the right faction, they leave you alone and yes, this is a great way to have sex with them if you really want to play it that way... :)

Unfortunately, there's a big catch if you use Assimilation mod which will change your clothes after sex, because when that happens, your cover is instantly blown and the very person you just had sex with will attack you on the spot. Now, there are two easy solutions, but none of them are satisfactory for my gamestyle:

1) You can let Assimilation work only during rape (not the way I want it), so that during normal consensual sex, you wouldn't be attacked, but they would still attack you after rape scenario.

2) In Assimilation settings, there's an option which sets the chance of your clothing to be changed to one that fits the faction after sex, I was thinking about setting this to zero, which would probably solve the problem of being attacked, but I would lose the benefit of having the clothes changed to something the faction likes, so again not much preferable, but probably a safer than the first one.

Thinking about this further made me realize there might be a flaw in Infiltrator mod. At one hand, you can configure it so that all the faction clothing work as disguises, but even enabling that option doesn't really solve the problem that occurs when Assimilation changes your clothes, so I was thinking if Assimilation really uses correct clothes for each faction and if it does, could the problem be in Infiltrator mod itself? Perhaps it could be that even when you change your cover clothes to the same cover clothes (unequip and equip the same clothes again), the NPCs still get hostile? I don't know, I just wonder if there's actually a way to solve this? It would be a great combination for sure if my cover wasn't affected by Assimilation changing my clothes.

Just guessing here, but could you maybe make it so that the player would turn undetectable by NPCs during the change of the clothes by Assimilation and once they are changed, the player would be detectable again? Maybe that would solve the problem, because Infiltrator seems to work that way - you change clothes in front of the NPCs, you cover is instantly blown, no matter if your new clothes are the same as before.

Edited by MrFuturehope
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 9:43 PM, MrFuturehope said:

I have a little immersion breaking problem here. I'm using Infiltrator mod, that way you can walk around NPCs that would be normally hostile, without them attacking you. Your cover is mostly based around the clothes, so as long as you're wearing the right clothes for the right faction, they leave you alone and yes, this is a great way to have sex with them if you really want to play it that way... :)

Wow, sounds like YAWUW on Oblivion (ancient, but fun, You Are What You Wear).  Interesting, though without perks, it can be kind of boring, sadly nobody made any quest mods for it, was hoping someone would.  Hope Infiltrator gets some too.

Right now, I'm hoping to see "DONE, WILL BE IN NEXT UPDATE" happen, as in the next update happen.

GuruSR.

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Wow, sounds like YAWUW on Oblivion (ancient, but fun, You Are What You Wear).  Interesting, though without perks, it can be kind of boring, sadly nobody made any quest mods for it, was hoping someone would.  Hope Infiltrator gets some too.

Right now, I'm hoping to see "DONE, WILL BE IN NEXT UPDATE" happen, as in the next update happen.

GuruSR.

Unfortunately, I think the Infiltrator mod is provided "as is" given the time when it was updated for the last time (back in 2017), but who knows? Maybe someone will make a new mod in that style. Actually Crime and Punishment provides the same functionality, although it's a little bit different in that you have to first find the clothes of the faction you would like to use as disguise and then you will be notified that you can now craft such clothes and use them as disguise. Unfortunately CAP seems to be more limited than Infiltrator in the range of disguises it provides, for example Infiltrator allows you to disguise yourself as a member of the institute, scavenger, or even fool supermutants or ghouls to make them think you're one of their own, I haven't seen that in CAP. Luckily though, Infiltrator and CAP both play together nicely, so you can use both for what they do best. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I've noticed that raiders are no longer hostile towards me unless I attack. Is that part of this mod? Also, I've had sex about 6 times with raiders and no changes yet. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky? I'm at the Haymarket hall (near Goodneighbor) I just though maybe they aren't tagged as a faction.

Alright, update: I have Fusion Girl body. The body morphs do work. The hair never changed, and I never got new clothes. Question: there are 2 files to download for this mod. I downloaded both. Should have I only gotten the most recent? Also, EVERYTHING is passive. Raiders, triggerman, bloat flies, you name it. Until I attack first. Strange, but it does make it possible to use sex harassment.

Thanks for any help

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 6:43 PM, MrFuturehope said:

I have a little immersion breaking problem here. I'm using Infiltrator mod, .... Lots more text  ?

I assume that what is done for Infiltrator is to have custom clothing that when worn makes them not get aggravated at you.  I would need to research that to confirm it which I can do by loading up the mod in Creation Kit (CK) and checking if there are custom Armors for the mod.  I can't imagine it working any other way.  It is easy to check, so I will do that.

What can be done to fix it in Assimilation is to have some custom behavior when Infiltrator is installed.  This is it:

1. If you have a disguise in your inventory that matches the same faction from the last animation then try to switch to that one
  2. If no matching disguise then give the matching disguise to the faction and switch to that one (with MCM percentage option, 100%=always give disguise)
  3. If disguises from Infiltrator do not match up (i.e Super Mutants) then ... uhhh ... you're screwed.  Leave you nude you'll get attacked, or give a faction appropriate apparel you'll get attacked.  Thus, just giving a faction appropriate apparel is fine in that case.

It will take some time to integrate, but I will do it in the 2.0 codebase which has been completely re-done.

Sound good?

On 8/28/2021 at 5:02 PM, 2341 said:

Sorry for necro'ing, but is there a plan to continue the mod? Seems to me like the main page has too much stuff marked as "complete" to just drop it. It seemed like a pretty good project.

Hey there!  I've been delayed by life (COVID!) and heads down coding in it.  I thought of having a demo event on discord for the 2.0 codebase release.  It is working pretty darn good lately (i.e. I haven't made any major changes lately).  I have just been testing, testing, testing the last months.  Honestly I get too caught up playing it and jumping from faction to faction.  I need to get it out there and let others play it too.

Would anyone attend a discord demo?  If I get a few responses then I'll do it.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, bwagdog669680 said:

So, I've noticed that raiders are no longer hostile towards me unless I attack. Is that part of this mod? Also, I've had sex about 6 times with raiders and no changes yet. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky? I'm at the Haymarket hall (near Goodneighbor) I just though maybe they aren't tagged as a faction.

Nope, it wouldn't be this mod.  Especially the one that is released right now which doesn't modify faction relations in any way.  The next 2.0 codebase release will change faction relations though...

On 12/14/2021 at 6:53 PM, bwagdog669680 said:

Alright, update: I have Fusion Girl body. The body morphs do work. The hair never changed, and I never got new clothes. Question: there are 2 files to download for this mod. I downloaded both. Should have I only gotten the most recent? Also, EVERYTHING is passive. Raiders, triggerman, bloat flies, you name it. Until I attack first. Strange, but it does make it possible to use sex harassment.

Thanks for any help

I have been ignoring anything except CBBE body for now (not TWB).  I am not familiar with other body types and I do have it on my wishlist to spend some time with those other body types and make sure the morphing works for them.  It is likely the slider names that need to be adjusted, which can be configured in the MCM menu by users.  Again, I would need to learn more about Fusion Girl to advise you properly.

Remind me again later and I will see if I can do the research about Fusion Girl and run some research/change/test/repeat loops to get it working.  ?

Thanks!

On 6/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, GuruSR said:

GuruSR.

Apologies to everyone for being non-communicative about the status.  I am feeling very confident in letting the next 2.0 codebase release out for others to play.

GuruSR, would you attend a demo on discord for the next release if I did one?

11 hours ago, louisthird said:

Hey there!  I've been delayed by life (COVID!) and heads down coding in it.  I thought of having a demo event on discord for the 2.0 codebase release.  It is working pretty darn good lately (i.e. I haven't made any major changes lately).  I have just been testing, testing, testing the last months.  Honestly I get too caught up playing it and jumping from faction to faction.  I need to get it out there and let others play it too.

Would anyone attend a discord demo?  If I get a few responses then I'll do it.

I'm still interested in this, although you could probably get a few more people to attend a demo if you teased some details.  What changes/improvements/features have you implemented since the last release?

9 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

I'm still interested in this, although you could probably get a few more people to attend a demo if you teased some details.  What changes/improvements/features have you implemented since the last release?

Everything that is indicated Done will be in next release is implemented.  Really the only reason that I haven't released the latest changes it is because I keep finding little bugs and problems that I haven't found any workaround (capturing settlements while assimilated is one of them).  I know there are high expectations for few issues in each release.

On 2/10/2022 at 4:00 PM, louisthird said:

Apologies to everyone for being non-communicative about the status.  I am feeling very confident in letting the next 2.0 codebase release out for others to play.

GuruSR, would you attend a demo on discord for the next release if I did one?

I can try to, basically time would be the issue.  You probably can find me on Discord easily if you searched.

3 hours ago, louisthird said:

Everything that is indicated Done will be in next release is implemented.  Really the only reason that I haven't released the latest changes it is because I keep finding little bugs and problems that I haven't found any workaround (capturing settlements while assimilated is one of them).  I know there are high expectations for few issues in each release.

Ah, I know that situation well.  "I found ... and have to fix it." then... "I got an idea to add." then... repeat that about 10 times, then... "Oh, I found another bug in one of the additions".  It can become a never ending cycle.  One project I was working on (github), took me a month to get it to the point where I would post it, then an hour later, found a bug...   Never seems to work out right.

GuruSR.

Loving the mod so far! Great job!

I do have a couple of questions, though:

Firstly, when it comes to hair stuff (hair, beard, pubic hair) - what exactly is 'Hair Locked Time'?

2nd, I understand that after specific amount of hours (configured in MCM) player's hair will change, grow longer (same with beards and pubic hair), is there any other way to change hair besides having to visit barber? I know that visiting barber is immersive, but the trouble is that DLC locations (Nuka World and Far Harbor) don't have any barber shops. Will it work if I just 'slm 14' and change the hair that way? Does that remove debuffs for perception (having long hair) and agility (long pubic hair)?

3rd, about body morphs.. Once the original body shape has been altered, how to revert it back to default?

And finally, 4th - factions. Not sure if I understand completely, so correct me if I'm wrong. In order to remain at specific faction (for example, super mutants) player has to constantly engage in AAF scenes with actors from the said faction. If the player doesn't engage in any scene with any actor from the said faction (time in seconds, configured in MCM), actors of that faction will become hostile and player will no longer be considered friendly. Did I get that right? I love the idea and the concept of this but having the timer in seconds seems too low - would be better if the timer was in-game days (just a recommendation!).

Again, I love where this mod is heading and I'm really looking forward to new versions! So far, I haven't experienced any bugs, and those things I've asked are more of an informative type - the mod covers quite a lot of stuff and sometimes it's hard to keep up.

Nonetheless, thanks for your work! I really appreciate quality mod such as this one! Keep it up!

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Firstly, when it comes to hair stuff (hair, beard, pubic hair) - what exactly is 'Hair Locked Time'?

2nd, I understand that after specific amount of hours (configured in MCM) player's hair will change, grow longer (same with beards and pubic hair), is there any other way to change hair besides having to visit barber? I know that visiting barber is immersive, but the trouble is that DLC locations (Nuka World and Far Harbor) don't have any barber shops. Will it work if I just 'slm 14' and change the hair that way? Does that remove debuffs for perception (having long hair) and agility (long pubic hair)?

3rd, about body morphs.. Once the original body shape has been altered, how to revert it back to default?

And finally, 4th - factions. Not sure if I understand completely, so correct me if I'm wrong. In order to remain at specific faction (for example, super mutants) player has to constantly engage in AAF scenes with actors from the said faction. If the player doesn't engage in any scene with any actor from the said faction (time in seconds, configured in MCM), actors of that faction will become hostile and player will no longer be considered friendly. Did I get that right? I love the idea and the concept of this but having the timer in seconds seems too low - would be better if the timer was in-game days (just a recommendation!).

Again, I love where this mod is heading and I'm really looking forward to new versions! So far, I haven't experienced any bugs, and those things I've asked are more of an informative type - the mod covers quite a lot of stuff and sometimes it's hard to keep up.

Nonetheless, thanks for your work! I really appreciate quality mod such as this one! Keep it up!

Thanks for your reply and glad you are liking the mod!

Hair Locked Time

When you are assimilated to a particular faction (the newest feature added) then your hair is always locked into that faction style (i.e. mohawks for Raiders, etc.)  The only exception when assimilated is if you choose an unrecognized hairstyle (one not in the database) then it will just keep that style and not grow to a faction hairstyle (i.e. your pretty updo hairstyle will not change into a mohawk when a Raider).

Now for hair locked time.  This is when you are not assimilated to a faction (again, the newest feature added).  I wanted to have some time after sex and they change your hairstyle to a Raider style that you are stuck (locked) to Raider hairstyles (i.e. hair will only grow to Raider styles while locked).  After the lock time has expired, then hairstyles will grow to non-Raider styles.  Of course, Raider here can be replaced with some other faction.  Essentially in the script code this is just a temporary override for the faction used to search for matching hairstyles.

Changing Hair

There is no way to directly change your hair directly to another style like the barber but 'slm 14' will work if it is a supported hairstyle (one that is in the database).  BUT there is another way!  I have added support for the 'scissors' in the game (with sound effects too!) to allow trimming hair shorter and to favorite a hairstyle that you can then jump back to that favorite hairstyle.  Up to 5 styles can be favorited.

To use the scissors, find some and then drop them on the ground.  Then try to pick them up and you will get a menu with the options.  Using the scissors, you can trim to shorter styles and avoid the temporary de-buffs (trim that shaggy beard!)

Body Morphs

There is no way to directly change your body morphs back or to jump to other settings unless you see a cosmetic surgeon like in Diamond City either Doc Crocker or later Dr. Sun (spoiler!) or creating a cosmetic surgery chair and assigning a settler in a settlement.  I have been considering creating something like a "Cosmetic Surgery Kit" that requires a bone cutter, scalpel, stimpak, etc. to build which would allow modifying your features plus a magazine/book that has to be found to unlock it (that you learn about how to do cosmetic surgery!)  For now, you're going to have to leave that work to the professionals.

Faction Assimilation

When you are assimilated to a faction then you are stuck in that faction until you please a number of faction members.  You will stay friendly to the faction members until you please the required amount of members (it notifies you of how many remain by default every game hour).  The pacification time is for AFTER you leave the faction, and is how much time you have to get away before it reverts back to the previous faction behavior (i.e. Raiders go back to enemies).

All sound good?

Again, very excited to bring this to everyone.  I have been having fun with it (testing it!) for many months now.

Edited by louisthird
Mistake in formatting
20 minutes ago, louisthird said:

Thanks for your reply and glad you are liking the mod!

Hair Locked Time

When you are assimilated to a particular faction (the newest feature added) then your hair is always locked into that faction style (i.e. mohawks for Raiders, etc.)  The only exception when assimilated is if you choose an unrecognized hairstyle (one not in the database) then it will just keep that style and not grow to a faction hairstyle (i.e. your pretty updo hairstyle will not change into a mohawk when a Raider).

Now for hair locked time.  This is when you are not assimilated to a faction (again, the newest feature added).  I wanted to have some time after sex and they change your hairstyle to a Raider style that you are stuck (locked) to Raider hairstyles (i.e. hair will only grow to Raider styles while locked).  After the lock time has expired, then hairstyles will grow to non-Raider styles.  Of course, Raider here can be replaced with some other faction.  Essentially in the script code this is just a temporary override for the faction used to search for matching hairstyles.

Changing Hair

There is no way to directly change your hair directly to another style like the barber but 'slm 14' will work if it is a supported hairstyle (one that is in the database).  BUT there is another way!  I have added support for the 'scissors' in the game (with sound effects too!) to allow trimming hair shorter and to favorite a hairstyle that you can then jump back to that favorite hairstyle.  Up to 5 styles can be favorited.

To use the scissors, find some and then drop them on the ground.  Then try to pick them up and you will get a menu with the options.  Using the scissors, you can trim to shorter styles and avoid the temporary de-buffs (trim that shaggy beard!)

Body Morphs

There is no way to directly change your body morphs back or to jump to other settings unless you see a cosmetic surgeon like in Diamond City either Doc Crocker or later Dr. Sun (spoiler!) or creating a cosmetic surgery chair and assigning a settler in a settlement.  I have been considering creating something like a "Cosmetic Surgery Kit" that requires a bone cutter, scalpel, stimpak, etc. to build which would allow modifying your features plus a magazine/book that has to be found to unlock it (that you learn about how to do cosmetic surgery!)  For now, you're going to have to leave that work to the professionals.

Faction Assimilation

When you are assimilated to a faction then you are stuck in that faction until you please a number of faction members.  You will stay friendly to the faction members until you please the required amount of members (it notifies you of how many remain by default every game hour).  The pacification time is for AFTER you leave the faction, and is how much time you have to get away before it reverts back to the previous faction behavior (i.e. Raiders go back to enemies).

All sound good?

Again, very excited to bring this to everyone.  I have been having fun with it (testing it!) for many months now.

Thank you for detailed reply. Really looking forward to see that cosmetic surgery kit, it'd be amazing! Also, I never knew you could use scissors, such a great implementation! From now on I'll have to carry a pair :)

One last question and I'll stop bothering (sorry!).. Regarding body morphs - so basically Assimilation changes body shape triangle (Thin - Muscular - Large) or  does it change the morphs themselves? I'm sorry if I'm not clear here, I'm using 'Rad Morphing Redux', and that mod applies morphs on default body (defaults are set with that triangle at the beginning of the game in character creation) and just makes body parts bigger. Does Assimilation do the same or does it change those 'triangle' values instead?

After a few hours of messing around with it I have no issues to report, the mod works flawlessly! Great job!

Locations in Assimilation still reset and thus provide continued resources.  Workbenches (weapon, armor, cooking, chemistry, etc.) do not reset, so use them to store your scrap & gear when assimilated to a faction.

Some mods I use with Assimilation and why I use them:

• AAF + Animations - Necessary to get the whole sex thing to work... it's not in the base game after all (but I bet Todd was thinking about it!)
  • CBBE + bodyslide - very good female body mod
  • Looks Menu - very good appearance mod
  • AAF Violate - really the most practical way to have sex with an enemy faction.  It is your death alternative punishment for not fighting well enough.  At least that is how I play it.  I use my time in the faction to scavenge and level up some weapons/armor while trying to survive doing that as someone in another faction!
  • Sex 'Em Up - really the most practical way to have sex with a friendly faction.  Kissing/Hugging will get you some gifts without triggering payback, maybe a companion.  Sex will most likely get payback, gift or companion.
  • Sex Attributes/Sex Harrassment - adds some risk to sex encounters and another way to have sex with friendly faction members
  • AAF Spectators - basically makes harrassment more likely as you have to find a safe place to do it
  • Family Planning - a side-effect of having too much sex and not planning for it and a way to get settlers
  • Tattoo after rape - another punishment(?) for not fighting well enough
  • Random Overlay Framework - dialed all the way up, a big punishment(?) for the first time I don't fight well enough
  • Real Handcuffs - another punishment for not fighting well enough
  • Player Comments - makes being in a faction more fun with all the interesting NPC side comments

Some side-mods and why I use them:

• AAF Dirty/DirtySex/CWSS/Immersive Soap Trays(!) - you need to wash up as you get dirty/radiation over time
  • Advanced Needs - you need to eat, drink, pee, etc.
  • Gas Masks of Wasteland/Gas Mask Hotkeys(!) - you need a gas mask to protect from radiation storms
  • Workout through the Fallout - you need to workout or you get skinny (adjusts body triangle, compensates for FEV)
  • Rad Morphing Redux - you need to avoid radiation or you get skinny (adjusts body sliders, compensates for body changes)
  • Crackle - you get cold in storms and because the Nuclear Winter mod is overkill
  • Agony - you can't heal limbs with a shot (stimpak)
  • Simple bandages - sometimes it is hard to find a shot and you just need a little health fix
  • Doc Drumlin - you need a doctor even in the beginning of the game
  • Combat strip lite - another punishment for not fighting well enough
  • Companion Inventory Monitor(!) - limit your companions carry capacity
  • Commonwealth Captives - rescue some settlers and have them carry some extra scav back
  • Deadly radstorms - the base game ones are weak
  • Durable vertabirds - the base game ones are weak
  • Some Assembly Required - it's too easy to get power armor in base game
  • More durable Power Armor - the base game power armor is weak
  • Drivable Cars - in survival... you can't run across all of Boston!
  • Immersive Burning Molotovs - you're on fire... you're gonna run
  • No combat boundaries - enemies really want to kill you
  • NPCs Travel/Scavengers/SKK Combat Stalkers/SKK Feral Nights - more NPCs, enemies, challenge!
  • True Storms - much better storms + ferals during radstorms!
  • Darker Nights - base game is too bright
Edited by louisthird
clarify some details
1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

One last question and I'll stop bothering (sorry!).. Regarding body morphs - so basically Assimilation changes body shape triangle (Thin - Muscular - Large) or  does it change the morphs themselves? I'm sorry if I'm not clear here, I'm using 'Rad Morphing Redux', and that mod applies morphs on default body (defaults are set with that triangle at the beginning of the game in character creation) and just makes body parts bigger. Does Assimilation do the same or does it change those 'triangle' values instead?

No problem on asking questions, I love it!  I just don't like it when I don't have an answer or solution to answer with!  ?

The body morphs do not alter the triangle and instead only alter the bodyslide sliders.  It works very similar to Rad Morphing Redux which I also use and I have mine to make the sliders smaller (I know that is not the norm).  i.e. playing as a woman, Raiders want your boobs bigger but radiation makes them smaller.  The body slider affect can all be configured under the 'Areas' tab at the bottom.  I pre-configured 8/10 that can be changed and 2 are unused.  I can expand it to more than 10 easily if people need more (it's simply an MCM change).

The FEV effect I added in version 2.0 that can occur for sex with Super-Mutants is the only feature that alters the triangle to 100% muscular when it happens.  That can be disabled though if you do not want that feature (set it's chances to 0%).  It also changes the bodyslide 'muscular' sliders as well.  In fact, that may be something where I want to add some more MCM control over what FEV does to the body.  FYI, the triangle and sliders can be changed at Diamond City or settlement cosmetic surgeons.  I just wish I could figure out how to tint the player skin green.  ?

I don't know much about making mods, but I do know a bit of VB Script. There are only so many ways to write a code language that makes sense or work. 

I am wondering, if FO4's engine is close enough to Skyrim's engine to use a mod from there as a reference. If it is applicable, SexLab Hormones by DeepBlueFrog has a feature that maybe close enough to get you going on that green skin goal. Hormones has a skin color changing feature: 

"Stats are captured after each sexual action.
Updates to the body happen once a day - at the midnight mark since detection is time based for each day.

- If you have no sexual encounter in a day, body weight will start decreasing and skin color will turn colder (more blue in the skin)
- If you have between 1 and 5 sexual encounters, you will be stable. You weight will not change and your skin color will gradually return to your initial skin color (captured when you started the mod)
- If you have more than 5 sexual encounters in a day, body weight will increase and skin color will turn warmer (more red in the skin)"

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but I hope this leads to a working solution.

Interesting mod

Pc get wrecked by violate (gunners)

Take the poor soul to be assimilated

After the PC gave payback to the gunners (help,sex,etc...)

The gunners free her and give her freedom back

this seem fun (maybe even join the children of atom and get brainwashed by them after a while)

Question 1 ?

What is the difference in the mcm for the AREA assimilation chances and then the assimilation chances in the ASSIMILATION section ?

Question 2 ?

If the pc by being helpfull to the gunners cause and have a good reputation why make the pc leave ? or is there an option ?

Question 3 ?

How does the pc gets kicked out from a faction  ?

Sorry ive read the preface of the mod but could'nt seem to find the answer

Edited by tuxagent7