49 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Modify the form list vkjPosesWhipping in the esp file, or change the animation used by DD_FT_Inspection [IDLE:xx08568D] in Devious Devices.

whoa. it's baked inside the mods. i thought it was just a hkx file i was about to rename it. i'm afraid it might break my game. thanks

Will you design a sex auction in the future?
Set up a scene where the owner locks Lola in the booth, and there are a group of bidders below. Whoever bids the highest can have a wonderful sex with the legendary Dragon Slayer Dovahkiin.
After Lola meets Greybeards and gets his recognition

3 minutes ago, kingsglaive said:

Will you design a sex auction in the future?
Set up a scene where the owner locks Lola in the booth, and there are a group of bidders below. Whoever bids the highest can have a wonderful sex with the legendary Dragon Slayer Dovahkiin.
After Lola meets Greybeards and gets his recognition

The mod doesn't explicitly recognize the PC as the Dragonborn, to support players who play non-Dragonborn characters.  People are free to play the game however they like, but my presumption is that if the PC is the Dragonborn, the owner is claiming the credit for the kills with the PC serving to polish the weapons and carry the loot.

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod doesn't explicitly recognize the PC as the Dragonborn, to support players who play non-Dragonborn characters.  People are free to play the game however they like, but my presumption is that if the PC is the Dragonborn, the owner is claiming the credit for the kills with the PC serving to polish the weapons and carry the loot.

Only after becoming a Dragonborn recognized by the Greybeards

Can Lola go to a blacksmith to make the restraining handcuffs that bind Lola?
The owner will give Lola a blueprint, and then he will tell Lola not to peek and find a blacksmith to make a set of handcuffs to restrain Lola according to the blueprint.
The master will pay part of the money and the remaining Lola must be paid to the blacksmith through sexual services
The blacksmith will then put the handcuffs on Lola, and Lola will come back and deliver them to the owner, proving that the handcuffs are very strong.
The owner will untie Lola when she returns and will use the handcuffs to restrain Lola in the future.
If Lola wants to change the handcuffs, she must ask the owner to let her go to the blacksmith to make a new pair of unlocked handcuffs. Of course, the handcuffs she already owns do not need to be made again. Just talk to the owner and ask the owner to change them.

Came across an oddity with careless hands.

Lola was bound with a breast yoke during during a fight, happily doing high kicks against their opponent, and obviously (or obliviously) her Mistress too.

Afterwards she was scolded and zapped, "There's no excuse for what you did! Some punishment will teach you to watch your aim." and "I would bind your careless hands, but they're already secured. Some pain will help you remember to be careful." - in the same moment Careless Hands is finished and the yoke is removed. Is that intended? I had expected some more time in the yoke.

And a linguistic issue, it took me ages to understand what's going on during I Am Famous. We all know Grelod the kind, but suddenly everybody was "the kind."

"Show Name1 or Name2 the kind of slave you are" Okay, I know the drill, reading it with only half a glimpse, but why Aerin the kind, or Brynjolf the kind? *sigh*

If you'd change that to "what kind of slave you are" it might help other stupid people too...

Lola periodically does something with her collar. Either he's itching there, or he's trying to get free.
At the same time as Lola and Sexlab, I use Ostim Standalone,
And if Lola starts itching during the Ostim scene, then I switch to first-person camera mode and cannot exit it without restarting the game.

Is it possible to disable Lola's games with a collar,&?
And is there still a patch that would allow you to run sex scenes from the Ostim Standalone?

Edited by Nea_Bessy
17 minutes ago, Nea_Bessy said:

Lola periodically does something with her collar. Either he's itching there, or he's trying to get free.
At the same time as Lola and Sexlab, I use Ostim Standalone,
And if Lola starts itching during the Ostim scene, then I switch to first-person camera mode and cannot exit it without restarting the game.

Is it possible to disable Lola's games with a collar,&?
And is there still a patch that would allow you to run sex scenes from the Ostim Standalone?

The collar animations have nothing to do with this mod. They come from Devious Devices. It has settings for the chance of this occurring, if you set the relevant ones to zero that should stop it.
I'm not aware of any patch that makes SLTR compatible with Ostim, probably wouldn't be easy to do either.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Lola was bound with a breast yoke during during a fight, happily doing high kicks against their opponent, and obviously (or obliviously) her Mistress too.

Afterwards she was scolded and zapped, "There's no excuse for what you did! Some punishment will teach you to watch your aim." and "I would bind your careless hands, but they're already secured. Some pain will help you remember to be careful." - in the same moment Careless Hands is finished and the yoke is removed. Is that intended? I had expected some more time in the yoke.

It's a gap in the logic which does not consider the possibility that your hands might have been bound by this quest.  In this situation, I will just extend the time (and add contract days if you've enabled that feature).  You'll see a notification, but the owner won't bother with a force greeting.  

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

And a linguistic issue, it took me ages to understand what's going on during I Am Famous. We all know Grelod the kind, but suddenly everybody was "the kind."

"Show Name1 or Name2 the kind of slave you are" Okay, I know the drill, reading it with only half a glimpse, but why Aerin the kind, or Brynjolf the kind? *sigh*

If you'd change that to "what kind of slave you are" it might help other stupid people too...

Well, compared to your owner, everyone is kind.  ;)  Okay, I will change that to "what you really are".

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's a gap in the logic which does not consider the possibility that your hands might have been bound by this quest.  In this situation, I will just extend the time (and add contract days if you've enabled that feature).  You'll see a notification, but the owner won't bother with a force greeting.  

Just in case I was unclear (I often am, ask my wife) - my hands were bound by a cursed loot trap. For the boss fight in Fort Snowhawk you must unlock a door, which triggered DCL.

Is Mistress supposed to unlock the yoke, which she didn't lock on me?

And yes, I got another day to serve.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just in case I was unclear (I often am, ask my wife) - my hands were bound by a cursed loot trap.

Well then, the logic gap that you didn't report just got fixed.  :) 

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Is Mistress supposed to unlock the yoke, which she didn't lock on me?

No, but I see why it's happening.  Careless Hands ends right after the conversation because the owner can't lock a device on you, but the quest always removes your heavy bondage when it finishes, even if it's a different device than the one you selected in the MCM because another mod (or even the player) might have swapped the hand binding.  I wanted to be certain to remove the hand bondage when the punishment time ends.  I'll have to figure out what to do in this situation.

EDIT:  I have this fixed now for the next update.

Edited by HexBolt8
2 hours ago, Nea_Bessy said:

Lola periodically does something with her collar.

Talesien answered this, but I'll add that it's probably DD's general "Struggle Chance".  The Restrictive Collar setting only applies to collars with "Restrictive" in the name.

2 hours ago, Nea_Bessy said:

No, the mod is developed for SexLab.  Ideally, alternative sex animation frameworks will have SexLab compatibility to allow them to serve as replacements, but if not, you'll need to have SexLab.

6 hours ago, Talesien said:

I'm not aware of any patch that makes SLTR compatible with Ostim, probably wouldn't be easy to do either.

There is already a very successful experience of porting the old sexlab mod Sexlab Solution to Ostin,
There is a mod that combines the arousal system, when sex scenes from Ost im and from Sexlab equally remove sexual arousal

I would really like to see something similar with regard to Lola

now I combine them so that when my Lola is sent to forced prostitution, I play with Ostim, enter payment via the console, and close Lola's quest with the console
But sex with the  Mistress and a playmate through scenes with Ostin does not count 😪

Edited by Nea_Bessy
1 hour ago, Nea_Bessy said:

There is already a very successful experience of porting the old sexlab mod Sexlab Solution to Ostin,
There is a mod that combines the arousal system, when sex scenes from Ost im and from Sexlab equally remove sexual arousal

I would really like to see something similar with regard to Lola

Honestly, I would call that SL Solutions port more a proof of concept. OSL Aroused is not bad, but it cut out some SL Aroused scripts, making it incompatible with numerous mods relying on them, also the author is a pretty busy person, so support is a bit haphazard. I used it for a while but stopped eventually because of the aforementioned incompatibilities.

At any rate the point still stands, to my knowledge no one made a patch to make SLTR Ostim compatible. I highly doubt HexBolt has any intend of doing so (and honestly most here would rather see his attention focused on other things). In short, we end up with the old adage that, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself (and yes that's probably not what you wanted to hear, sorry. Also, no, I would likely not recommend such a project as a first foray into modding).

Is there any way to display some indicators on the screen, namely, the level of obedience and the amount of gold the Mistress has?
It is very tedious to constantly open the MСM menu

Edited by Nea_Bessy
1 hour ago, Nea_Bessy said:

Is there any way to display some indicators on the screen, namely, the level of obedience and the amount of gold the Mistress has?

The mod doesn't have that ability, and I'm not skilled at adding UI widgets.  However, the score is briefly displayed as a notification whenever it changes, which happens fairly often.  If there's interest, I can add an option to similarly display the owner's gold total as a notification when this mod changes it.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod doesn't have that ability, and I'm not skilled at adding UI widgets.  However, the score is briefly displayed as a notification whenever it changes, which happens fairly often.  If there's interest, I can add an option to similarly display the owner's gold total as a notification when this mod changes it.

To me, the information hot key here on LL appears to be "N". What about simply adding Lola's level of obedience to that hot key? Then, when we are interested in knowing but don't want to wait for it to change (like, after loading a save) we can just hit N and find out how horny Lola is (default for SexLab Aroused) and how trained Lola is.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

To me, the information hot key here on LL appears to be "N". What about simply adding Lola's level of obedience to that hot key? Then, when we are interested in knowing but don't want to wait for it to change (like, after loading a save) we can just hit N and find out how horny Lola is (default for SexLab Aroused) and how trained Lola is.

That's a nice idea for reusing an existing hotkey rather than needing a free one from the limited available pool.  A disadvantage though is that the score would display even if the real desire is only to check the PC's or a targeted NPC's arousal.  As an example of an existing problem, I fairly often want to check the arousal of the owner and playmate, but with the N key I often don't get to see the value for the second follower due to some interplay of the limited notification scrolling area and the message fade-away time.  If we add the PC's arousal, the output would expand to 6 lines (PC score, PC arousal, owner arousal, PC score, PC arousal, playmate arousal).  Even if the last line or two don't fade away before appearing (which in theory should never occur but in practice sometimes does), that's an annoying wait.  A change like this would at least have to be configurable.

I'm genuinely curious about the desire for a score hotkey.  Score is not something that needs to be closely watched or managed, and from a roleplay perspective it's supposed to be the owner's assessment of Lola's submissiveness, which Lola can't know with any precision.  Lola can ask the owner "How am I doing?", but the response is linked to score ranges.  Is there a need that the mod isn't handling well that's prompting a request for a screen widget or hotkey to closely monitor the score?

23 minutes ago, blahity said:

I don't really feel the need to check my score very often. I play doing a "1 task a day" setting, so that might be coloring my opinion.

Makes sense.  But even with a more difficult goal, knowing the current score doesn't tell the player how many tasks were completed that day, nor is it a good indicator of success on the daily net score goal.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is very interesting)))... My game is designed so that I try not to overload Mistress with money. She is on the verge of bankruptcy all the time, which makes me actively earn money, And I would like to be able to see the current state without going to the MCM menu

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Or maybe you can use this mod by adding to it the ability to display some Lola indicators on the screen?

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Makes sense.  But even with a more difficult goal, knowing the current score doesn't tell the player how many tasks were completed that day, nor is it a good indicator of success on the daily net score goal.

And it seems to me that it would be interesting if the money was debited from the Mistress not once a day, but randomly several times a day
She has to spend the money as she pleases.

Edited by Nea_Bessy
new thoughts
2 hours ago, Psalam said:

To me, the information hot key here on LL appears to be "N".

And I never use this key to find out the arousal of myself or other NPCs, For this I have this mod. And thanks to him, I always see both my excitement and the excitement of the NPCs that surround me

34 minutes ago, Nea_Bessy said:

And I never use this key to find out the arousal of myself or other NPCs, For this I have this mod. And thanks to him, I always see both my excitement and the excitement of the NPCs that surround me

Not to be controversial, but I still use LE (which that mod does not support). Thanks for the tip though.