**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 6/13/2022 at 6:00 PM, N.Gamma said:

Hey, have you thought of uploading this to nexus site? I'm sure lots of people will appreciate it! Unless you want me to do it and I can credit you there.

Also as a side note to GO 2.0 users; the author (EvTital) forgot to insert some outfit items to chem stations (ie. combat outfits, watch, vests, etc) so, use ESP explorer to spawn them instead. 

Edited by georgechalkias

(EDIT) I downloaded this and noticed issues with how the conversion saved this is not functional. it can be made functional through outfit studio by loading FG clothes body and conforming I will attempt to fix tomorrow. I've been working to make a Combat Girl conversion and am exhausted.

I have made an FG conversion of jinga444 Heart Shirt found here.
Heart Shirt - CBBE and TWB at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
I have not contacted jinga444 for permission. I most likely will then post it on the nexus. if you would like to instead, please credit me for the conversion.
I have tried to make conversions before, and this is my first successful attempt. I have yet to test in game but all tests in bodyside have not provided any issues.
please let me know if you find anything wrong with my conversion. and I hope you enjoy.

FG - Heart Shirt.nif

Edited by nester

Is it just me, or does the Army Fatigues look a bit too chubby when wearing armour pieces over it, no matter what sliders you use? Not sure if this is FG related or from another mod. It's especially noticeable if you wear combat armour, as the Army Fatigues's bust clips through the chestpiece even if you make the chestpiece a bit bigger on the sliders.

I use the MTM physics mod with FG, natural bounce, and FG medium-breast collision selected (the natural bounce is without the 'armor' word in the title. Just natural, which reduces chest movement when wearing chest pieces).

Oh, and I use the vanilla Army Fatigues that comes with FG.

Edited by VG55
On 2/21/2023 at 1:56 AM, nester said:

(EDIT) I downloaded this and noticed issues with how the conversion saved this is not functional. it can be made functional through outfit studio by loading FG clothes body and conforming I will attempt to fix tomorrow. I've been working to make a Combat Girl conversion and am exhausted.

I have made an FG conversion of jinga444 Heart Shirt found here.
Heart Shirt - CBBE and TWB at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
I have not contacted jinga444 for permission. I most likely will then post it on the nexus. if you would like to instead, please credit me for the conversion.
I have tried to make conversions before, and this is my first successful attempt. I have yet to test in game but all tests in bodyside have not provided any issues.
please let me know if you find anything wrong with my conversion. and I hope you enjoy.

FG - Heart Shirt.nif 135.16 kB · 13 downloads

this is working and I do very much hope I have uploaded everything correctly. unlike the last upload this was tested and works perfect. these are the slidersets and shapedata files for the conversion. the osp is not renamed it should overwrite the original heart shirt osp. the only clipping present is a slight under boob on max breast sliders only noticeable if you look for it. do not download my previous upload unless you want to observe my stupidity.

20230222165231_1.jpg

Heart Shirt FG.rar

22 hours ago, nester said:

this is working and I do very much hope I have uploaded everything correctly. unlike the last upload this was tested and works perfect. these are the slidersets and shapedata files for the conversion. the osp is not renamed it should overwrite the original heart shirt osp. the only clipping present is a slight under boob on max breast sliders only noticeable if you look for it. do not download my previous upload unless you want to observe my stupidity.

20230222165231_1.jpg

Heart Shirt FG.rar 880.42 kB · 7 downloads

can someone please if these files are correct and you are getting a working fusion girl conversion through them?

21 hours ago, Aqua.x said:

My first attempt at converting a mod worked out for me, I hope it works for yall as well since I might convert more of Vtaws mods

Vtaw Cammy
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64766?tab=description

Vtaw Cammy Bodyslides-Fusion Girl.rar 23.5 MB · 6 downloads

Great job, the conversion works perfectly! Any interest in taking a shot at making a fusion girl conversion for Cammy's Street Fighter V alt outfit or VTAW's Fiend outfit? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26376

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/67822

Edited by BOS_111

1985614969_FGConversions.png.864d5633dee32e83add23b385d5ef88d.pngHowdy yall, did some more conversions that worked for me that hopefully works for yall too.

Streetfighter 5 Cammy Tactical Suit - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Not Required)

Rachel Foley - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Not Required)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46598
Enclave Operators Bodyslide - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Required) 

Also quick question for anybody knowledgeable, is there a guide on how to convert heels?   

Edited by Aqua.x
Added a question for help
32 minutes ago, Aqua.x said:

Howdy yall, did some more conversions that worked for me that hopefully works for yall too.

Streetfighter 5 Cammy Tactical Suit - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Not Required)

Rachel Foley - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Not Required)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46598
Enclave Operators Bodyslide - Fusion Girl.7z  (Original Mod Required) 

Also quick question for anybody knowledgeable, is there a guide on how to convert heels?   

Whoa, that was quick! The SFV Cammy Alt's working fine for me. Do you have any links to guides for how to do general fusion girl conversions? Many of the guides I tried looking up were for older versions of fusion girl.

Edited by BOS_111